Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Dammit! Just solo the Relic Castle and all the trainers in Iris' gym.
I can't think of anything else.
...Make it Iris' Gym, not the trainers. You have to beat her anyways, due to the specific Challange that you chose.
Thank you for not making me solo the gym trainers and have the rest of my team lose out on some EXP, because I like having a team that is around the same level and currently Aximat is sticking out like a sore thumb, although Tide is sticking out a little, but not as much as Aximat.

Edit: Soloing Iris was easy. Grinding to level 48 was annoying.

@Magic you were supposed to solo Skylas Swanna with swan the restrictions are almost non existent without doing that
I did, I just changed the story around because people wouldn't like to read about stalling for Leech Seed damage. If I wrote it the way it happened then it would read "Swanton used leech seed and then I just kept healing him as Skyla's Swanna lost HP at a slow rate" and that wouldn't do anything to the story. I put that at the bottom of the update. Read the whole freaking post.

Okay that's understandable Ive lied a few times in my story too which I will post as soon as I figure out how to put the show and hide tags
And go easy on me I read the post after I just got up I just read the story and team
Thanks will post soon

Starting a Scramble Challange for Platinum now. I'm going until I finish the "Area Island" or whatever it's called. Basically, until Heatran and the Battleground.
Medium in difficulty, don't want it to be TOO hard...
I can and will trade for evolution purposes, but for nothing else. Also, I DON'T want item restrictions.
I don't want you to give me something stupid like a Munchlax that'll take MONTHS to find... I'm giving a list of Viable Pokemon for the challange: BOLD = taken
  • Starter
  • Gible -> Gabite -> Garchomp
  • Ralts -> Kirlia -> Gallade
  • Eevee -> Eeveelution
  • Togepi -> Togetic -> Togekiss (if King Serperior would be kind enough to give me a Random Challange... I'd quite enjoy that... as long as I get a Togekiss before the Elite Four.)
  • Riolu -> Lucario
  • Abra -> Kadabra -> Alakazam
  • (Azurill) -> Marill -> Azumarill (Huge Power will be fun... I might just breed for Aqua Jet!)
  • Magnemite -> Magneton -> Magnezone
  • Yanma -> Yanmega
  • Scyther -> Scizor
  • Porygon -> Porygon2 -> Porygon-Z
  • Palkia

...I know this is rather stupid of me, but I just noticed that Magneton is faster than Magnezone!
Yes, I DID put Palkia up on there.
I'm hoping that nobody will come up with something very annoying... kind of like I do for other people (lol StallMandibuzz's Shuckle and ...Hwang's Blissey... yeah, that's pretty much it.)

SCRAMBLEMONS:

I'm probably gonna have to lie a few times too, no one's gonna want to see a mentally deficient Shuckle trying to solo Red's Venusaur, right? :D I've got a few huge plot points planned in my updates, and I'll make sure every one of my Scramblemons get a piece of the plot. I'm gonna make my story a fair bit darker compared to the games as far as ideals and what happens in the world and whatnot, and everyone will soon see why.

Edit: Awww, and I can't give you Calm the Meditite! I wanted to make it a bit more difficult, as thanks for the Shuckle. ;D Geez, too many math equations!

Edit2: Reserving an Abra for RBZW >:D

Oh, StallMandibuzz, I should have made that Shuckle 10 times harder than it was. You see, in order to TRULY be considered "genius" one has to also do a great deed for the community/country/world. Examples are Issac Newton and his formulae, Sherlock Holmes and his ingenious, Thomas Alva Edison and his Lightbulb... which, I presume, is where the "lightbulb-over-the-head = genius idea" came from... and of course, Albert Einstein and the Atom Bomb! (BTW, even though many countries have threatened nuclear war upon other countries, the only country to actually use a nuclear weapon is the US!). I should have made it so Shuckle had to solo all Kanto Gym Leaders, Red, and the Stronger Elite Four, which would have made him a true Champion. Heck, I should have made him be Champion and defeat Red with only him in the party! Of course, you didn't ask for a 10, you asked for a 9.

Hell no, thank you, I asked for a Medium Challange, not a "smash my DS repeatedly against the ground" Challange. >_> I'm fine with the Shuckle I got now. I've got a few things planned for the poor, mentally-deficient Shuckle, as do I for my other Scramblemons. But I'm giving no spoilers. :D

@rbzw you get fickle the porygon everytime he comes into battle he must change his type using conversion or conversion 2 after he has changed his type into every type he can(all 17 types he can evolve into porygon 2 and again to evolve into porygon Z after this evolution he can forget conversion but remember the hype of hyper beam KOing Blissey he's very proud of that so he must always keep hyper beam and solo any member of the elite 4

You get the Eevee from Bebe and call it Frenzy

It has five restrictions as an Eevee

No TMs/HMs
Is always taunted
Can only evolve at levels that are divisible by 3
Must trash £10000 worth of items every time it faints
Can only use STAB

I will edit the rest in a few hours

To evolve to Jolteon/Flareon/Vaporeon: Solo 9 babies and 5 that have evolved from babies
Espeon/Leafeon: Solo 11 babies and 4 that have evolved from babies
Umbreon/Glaceon: Solo 20 babies

After evolution, the only restriction is to never be the lowest level poke in your party

Ok, RBZW, Random is coming sometime today.

I don't have much time today though.

Edit:

Random the Togepi......ah, good times, good times.....
Anyway, as always with my "Random Challenges," Metronome is the cornerstone.
First, I'll just list the generic metronome restrictions and get that over with:
1). Always solo your rival's Grass type using only metronome until he gets Snorlax. Then you must solo it using only Metronome.
2). Solo any one of the last four gym leaders. One of their mons must be soloed with only Metronome.
3). Solo an E4 Pokemon using only metronome.
4). Metronome's PP must be maxed out ASAP!! You must as it allows more usage of Metronome!
5). Metronome must be the first move used in battle unless it is out of PP.

With the generics out of the way, Metronome decided when you will evolve your Egg -> EggBird -> Bird:

From Togepi to Togetic, Metronome must pull all Hyper Beam variants at least once (it does not have to hit, just be pulled):
List of Hyper beam moves:
1). Hyper Beam
2). Giga Impact
3). Frenzy Plant
4). Blast Burn
5). Hydro Cannon
6). Roar of Time

To go from Togetic to Togekiss, you must solo the following mons with only metronome used:
1). Steelix [Steel]
2). Altaria [Dragon]
3). Tentacruel [Poison]
4). Flareon (or Infernape) [Fire]
5). Gastrodon (or Empoleon) [Water]
6). Tangrowth (or Torterra) [Grass]
7). Clefable [Normal]
8). Rampardos [Rock]
9). Toxicroak [Fighting]
10). Mamoswine [Ice]
11). Scizor [Bug]
12). Gyarados [Flying]
13). Drifblim [Ghost]
14). Weavile [Dark]
15). Magnezone [Electric]
16). Quagsire [Ground]
17). Gardevoir [Psychic]

The Pokemon in this list can be wild, but I would prefer that you do them trainer-owned. If you solo a Pokemon on the list before becoming Togetic, it still counts. All the listed Pokemon can be found before the E4.

Have fun and good luck!!

Reserving a Yanma for RBZW.
RBZW, take Mediocre the Yanma. This Yanma just can't seem to take advantage of its strengths. That's not to say that Mediocre is bad, it's just that its not the best it could be. Firstly, Yanma's abilities are great, but Mediocre just can't abuse them. If Mediocre has Speed Boost, it must switch out immediately if and pokemon outspeeds it (not counting priority moves). If Mediocre has Compundeyes, it may only use moves with 100% accuracy. If Mediocre has Tinted Lens (after it evolves) it may not use moves that would normally be NVE. Now, Yanma's Special Attack is much better than its Attack, but Mediocre thinks that varying a bit will be good. However, it's not stupid- it thinks that only its most powerful attacks should run off its lower stat, to balance it out a bit. So, Mediocre may not use any Special STAB moves. Despite Mediocre's downfalls, it doesn't want to be a chump. So, Mediocre must solo one gym leader, Giratina, and one E4 member (or the Champion). Have fun!

Reserving a Turtwig for RBZW.

Edit: Take Turtwig (name it whatever you want). He must keep and use withdrawn before using any other moves.He doesn't want to use same move twice in a row. He has to solo Gardenia to Grotle and then solo Candice to Torterra. He doesn't like fire types so he has solo Flint and all fire types you meet. (except the one you need to evolve the Random)

Original Post:
TL;DR MUCH, STALLMANDIBUZZ!
Edit2: Reserving an Abra for RBZW >:D
RBWZ, you get Fists the Abra. Due to a severe accident, this poor Abra believes that it is a Machop. Since Machop is a Fighting type, it cannot use Psychic-typed moves. OH COME ON... this is so BS. Since Machop's strongest stat is Attack, Fists must have at least one Physical attacks at all times. So basically, I can't even learn Psycho Cut, which is literally THE ONLY PHYSICAL PSYCHIC-TYPE ATTACK?! The Abra also doesn't take losing very well, so if an opponent sweeps your team, Fists goes into a kamikaze rage, rushing into battle and shooting off attack after attack until the opponent drops or until it faints. If Fists is forced out of revived, it will act normally again. Okay. To evolve into a Kadabra, it must solo 15 Dark-typed Pokemon, Fine. and to evolve into an Alakazam, it must solo Saturn at Lake Valor. Sure thing. In addition, it must solo Lucian of the E4, since Fighting types are weak against Psychic. Okay... And after soloing Lucian, his Alakazam trains Fists and calms him down, so he no longer goes kamikaze when you get swept. NO. It no longer goes Kamikaze and can use SPECIAL ATTACKS GODDAMNIT. But you must have beaten the Champion first before Lucian's Alakazam's training helps. Cries. Have fun.~
Okay. This is okay... I'm changing two things: it CAN use Psychic-typed moves, and it CAN use special attacks, but it has to use a Physical attack before that. Also, the physical attack has to be the strongest attack in its moveset. Basically, that leaves me with something like Focus Punch, so that I can actually do something with Alakazam. It still works for you: I have to use Focus Punch before attacking, and honestly, that NEVER freaking works.
Posted by Wobbanaut, edited by Me. @RBZW, you get Fickle the Porygon. Every time it comes into battle, it must change its type using either Conversion or Conversion2, and may only evolve after it has changed into 16 other types (Neither Conversion nor Conversion2 will change you into your own type). Fickle has to do the same thing again (as a Porygon2) to evolve into Porygon-Z. After his evolution, he may forget Conversion, but he remembers the hype of Hyper Beam scoring a KO on a Blissey (mind you, I believe that it was a Blissey with a Sp. Def. hindering nature, little or no HP / Sp. Def. investment, and minimal IVs). Fickle is VERY proud that one of its own kin was able to KO such a Special Wall, so it must always keep Hyper Beam, and solo any member of the Elite 4.
Edited for spelling and grammar. My plan: trade over an Upgrade while evolving Kadabra… also, just wondering, what happens if Porygon (not Porygon2) uses Conversion(2) to change itself into all types TWICE… does that mean that it doesn’t have to do it to evolve into a Porygon-Z?
You get the Eevee from Bebe and call it Frenzy

It has five restrictions as an Eevee

No TMs/HMs SERIOUSLY?! I am "forgetting" this restriction...
Is always taunted OH COME ON... see above.
Can only evolve at levels that are divisible by 3 fine...
Must trash £10000 worth of items every time it faints Won't let it faint then.
Can only use STAB ...UMBREON.

I will edit the rest in a few hours
This will be a bit annoying... I'll probably have like a mono-type staller of sorts... SAY HELLO TO UMBREON... oh wait, you said it's TAUNTED?! Okay, I think that I'll be ... "forgetting" one of those restrictions... just for the sake of being able to do something with this thing. Yeah, if I had my way, I'd say screw restrictions 1 and 2. Mono-STAB is actually okay...
Ok, RBZW, Random is coming sometime today.

I don't have much time today though.

Edit:

Random the Togepi......ah, good times, good times.....
Anyway, as always with my "Random Challenges," Metronome is the cornerstone.
First, I'll just list the generic metronome restrictions and get that over with:
1). Always solo your rival's Grass type using only metronome until he gets Snorlax. Then you must solo it using only Metronome. That'll be fun. Hope that I don't get hit by Giga Impact!
2). Solo any one of the last four gym leaders. One of their mons must be soloed with only Metronome. Basically, solo the entire GL's team, but only one has to be solo'd with Metronome when my only attacking move IS Metronome?! Basically, I'm going with Crasher Wake due to not having T-Bolt or an Ice-type Attack.
3). Solo an E4 Pokemon using only metronome. Say hello to... Bertha's Wishcash! (it doesn't have Fissure anymore...)
4). Metronome's PP must be maxed out ASAP!! You must as it allows more usage of Metronome! I must find a detailed list of where all of the PP Ups are in Sinnoh.
5). Metronome must be the first move used in battle unless it is out of PP. Yeah, I can understand it.

With the generics out of the way, Metronome decided when you will evolve your Egg -> EggBird -> Bird:

From Togepi to Togetic, Metronome must pull all Hyper Beam variants at least once (it does not have to hit, just be pulled):
List of Hyper beam moves:
1). Hyper Beam Okay...
2). Giga Impact Meh...
3). Frenzy Plant Ugh...
4). Blast Burn Why?!
5). Hydro Cannon SRSLY?!
6). Roar of Time WTF!!

To go from Togetic to Togekiss, you must solo the following mons with only metronome used: By the way, most of them are found in Victory Road.
1). Steelix [Steel] Iron Island, much.
2). Altaria [Dragon] Hello, Dragon Tamer Ondrej (WHAT A WEIRD NAME...), I shall enjoy fighting you in Victory Road!
3). Tentacruel [Poison] Good morning, I seem to remember that I can use SURF to find these instead of battling Swimmer Erik on Route 220...
4). Flareon (or Infernape) [Fire] Flareon: Collector Douglas, Route 214. Level 24. Should be easy.
5). Gastrodon (or Empoleon) [Water] I'm sure that Swimmer Vincent would love to have his Gastrodon KO'd in Route 220. I can still find them in the wild 100 times easier.
6). Tangrowth (or Torterra) [Grass] Victory Road's Veteran Edgar says hi.
7). Clefable [Normal] As I don't want to use the VS Seeker thousands of times, I'll just battle Ace Trainer Sydney in Victory Road.
8). Rampardos [Rock] Victory Road's Ace Trainer Omar has one.
9). Toxicroak [Fighting] Hello Saturn. We meet again. I shall KO your Toxicroak, no?
10). Mamoswine [Ice] Ace Trainer Omar plays a double role.
11). Scizor [Bug] Ace Trainer Cesar (Caesar?) in Canalave Gym sounds one heck of a lot better than Aaron of the E4.
12). Gyarados [Flying] Fisherman Juan (Could he be THE JUAN from Emerald?!) has one on Route 212-S. I could also do Cyrus in the Distortion World.
13). Drifblim [Ghost] Ace Trainer Dennis on Route 215 gives one after only 1 VS Seeker thingy. That's better than waiting until the Fight Area!
14). Weavile [Dark] Good... something Cyrus. The Distortion World isn't affected by time, so I'll just say day. Good day. By the way, I hope it's okay for me to KO your Weavile with a Flying type.
15). Magnezone [Electric] Ace Trainer Mariah has one in Victory Road.
16). Quagsire [Ground] Parasol Lady Sabrina has one on Route 212-S
17). Gardevoir [Psychic] Victory Road; Psychic Bryce. Bryce.... Brycen?!

This'll take a LONG time...

The Pokemon in this list can be wild, but I would prefer that you do them trainer-owned. You will have a lovely time in Victory Road, as that's where almost everything is found! If you solo a Pokemon on the list before becoming Togetic, it still counts. All the listed Pokemon can be found before the E4.

Have fun and good luck!!
Reserving a Yanma for RBZW.
RBZW, take Mediocre the Yanma. This Yanma just can't seem to take advantage of its strengths. That's not to say that Mediocre is bad, it's just that its not the best it could be. Firstly, Yanma's abilities are great, but Mediocre just can't abuse them. If Mediocre has Speed Boost, it must switch out immediately if and pokemon outspeeds it (not counting priority moves). How does that work? Do you mean, on the first turn, if Mediocre attacks, and is outsped, it has to switch out on the next turn, or if the opponent has a higher base Speed stat (e.g. Yanma is 95, but Luvdisk is 97, so no matter what, Luvdisk would outspeed and Yanma would have to switch out)? If Mediocre has Compundeyes, it may only use moves with 100% accuracy. If Mediocre has Tinted Lens (after it evolves) it may not use moves that would normally be NVE. Now, Yanma's Special Attack is much better than its Attack, and Mediocre thinks that varying a bit will be bad. However, it's not stupid- it thinks that only its least powerful attacks should run off its lower stat, to balance it out a bit. So, Mediocre may not use any Dragon-type STAB moves. Despite Mediocre's downfalls, it doesn't want to be a chump. So, Mediocre must solo one gym leader, can I solo Maylene? I mean, can I go to Pastoria without beating Maylene first? Giratina I was hoping to catch it to add to the Pokedex... no? and one E4 member Bertha (not the Champion). Have fun!
...Aargh. You basically nullified the reason that I wanted a Yanma. I'll catch it in the Great Marsh Area Six during the day so that I don't have to hope that the 2% encounter rate haxes me (25 is over 12 times better!!)
Reserving a Turtwig for RBZW.

Edit: Take Turtwig (name it whatever you want Withdraw). He must keep and use withdrawn before using any other moves. Does that mean that he has to use Withdraw on Turn one, then can use any other attacks during the rest of the battle? He doesn't want to use same move twice in a row. Tormented. Ugh. He has to solo Gardenia to Grotle and then solo Byron to Torterra. He doesn't like fire types so he has solo Flint and can never fight any other fire-types due to his/her fear of them.
As you can plainly see, I have made a FEW comments/changes. King Serperior, it took me AGES (as in almost an HOUR) to find all the trainers for your requirements.

RBZW
Yes He/She can use other moves for rest of the battle when he has used withdraw first. You can use potions and throw pokeballs before using withdraw.

RBWZ, you get Fists the Abra. Due to a severe accident, this poor Abra believes that it is a Machop. Since Machop is a Fighting type, it cannot use Psychic-typed moves. Since Machop's strongest stat is Attack, Fists must have at least two Physical attacks at all times. The Abra also doesn't take losing very well, so if an opponent sweeps your team, Fists goes into a kamikaze rage, rushing into battle and shooting off attack after attack until the opponent drops or until it faints. If Fists is forced out of revived, it will act normally again. To evolve into a Kadabra, it must solo 15 Dark-typed Pokemon, and to evolve into an Alakazam, it must solo Cyrus at Celestic Town. In addition, it must solo Lucian of the E4, since Fighting types are weak against Psychic. And after soloing Lucian, his Alakazam trains Fists and calms him down, so he no longer goes kamikaze when you get swept. But you must have beaten the Champion first before Lucian's Alakazam's training helps. Have fun.~

RBWZ, you get Fists the Abra. Due to a severe accident, this poor Abra believes that it is a Machop. Since Machop is a Fighting type, it cannot use Psychic-typed moves. Since Machop's strongest stat is Attack, Fists must have at least two Physical attacks at all times. The Abra also doesn't take losing very well, so if an opponent sweeps your team, Fists goes into a kamikaze rage, rushing into battle and shooting off attack after attack until the opponent drops or until it faints. If Fists is forced out of revived, it will act normally again. To evolve into a Kadabra, it must solo 15 Dark-typed Pokemon, and to evolve into an Alakazam, it must solo Cyrus at Celestic Town. In addition, it must solo Lucian of the E4, since Fighting types are weak against Psychic. And after soloing Lucian, his Alakazam trains Fists and calms him down, so he no longer goes kamikaze when you get swept. But you must have beaten the Champion first before Lucian's Alakazam's training helps. Have fun.~
Question... where can one encounter Dark-types in Platinum? I basically have to wait until... basically after Maylene. Houndour are practically the only Wild Dark Types, and I guess that I might be able to do something against Stunky and Murkrow from Team Galactic...

Then again, maybe you could change it to... has to solo 15 dark-type Pokemon and beat Cyrus to evolve into Alakazam, instead of putting a restriction on Abra. I mean, honestly, it can't learn ANY ATTACKING MOVES, basically.

Hmmm, alright, I'll relent with that. No restrictions on evolution to Kadabra, and solo 15 Dark-types along with Cyrus to evolve into Alakazam. The rest of the restrictions stand. A hint, Cyrus's Dark types count for the 15 Dark type solo. ;)

My next update might be awhile before it's up here. My computer is being a little bitch and won't stop blue screening. Thank God for my IPad.
I SO want a new iPad... it looks SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!
Hmmm, alright, I'll relent with that. No restrictions on evolution to Kadabra, and solo 15 Dark-types along with Cyrus to evolve into Alakazam. The rest of the restrictions stand. A hint, Cyrus's Dark types count for the 15 Dark type solo. ;)
Okays. I made the changes... in der Originaler Poster.

Hmmm, alright. Advice, try a SubPunch set on your Alakazam and see how that goes. And I'll let you be able to use Special attacks after soloing Lucian, but Fists will still go kamikaze if you lose to Cynthia.

Reserving a lotad for chinchillars
Will edit within 48 hours (Took 46 and a bit!!)

BTD5Lover the Lotad

BTD5Lover loves Bloons Tower Defence 5. Because of that, he thinks he is a Super Monkey and has to pay loads for upgrades(trash items).
To use attacking moves with 10 higher BP (he starts with 19):£4500
To obtain 10 item tokens(He starts with 0 and one is used with every item on him):£6500
To evolve to Lombre:£25500
To evolve into Ludicolo:£125000
He must be a Ludicolo before you battle the E4
Okay, here's what my contribution was gonna be.

ChinChillers, you get Jewel the Spoink. Now, Jewel was always a small fry, the smallest Spoink in the Jagged Pass. Now, since she was always so small, the other Spoink made fun of her frequently, which greatly diminished Jewel's confidence. Because of this, Jewel can't use any moves above 80 BP, and she must switch out after any battle with a Psychic-type. In order to evolve, she must defeat 10 or more Trainer-owned Psychic types to show that small is powerful, and to get over the torment of being teased by her own kind, she must solo Tate & Liza's Grumpig, which will unlock Jewel's full powers.

Recap:
Catch a female Spoink, name her Jewel
Due to teasing, Jewel can't use moves above 80 BP
Must always switch out after KO'ing opponent
To evolve, must solo 10 (or more) Trainer-owned Psychic Pokemon
Defeat Tate & Liza's Grumpig ALONE to unlock full BP potential (Since the battle is double battle, if anyone besides Jewel damages Grumpig, must reset. Confusion and statuses are fine.)

Tell me how you like it, and if you want to accept, that's fine, if not, no biggie. :)
Dammit StallMandibuzz, I was planning an amazing Wobbuffet challange for Chinchillers. Eh, what the hell. I'll still give it to you.
Also, neither Tate nor Liza have a Grumpig. In R/S, they have a Solrock and Lunatone, and in Emerald they have Xatu, Claydol, Solrock, and Lunatone. Just saying.

ChinChillers, you get: “Why Not?” the Wynaut. This Wynaut is from the mystery egg that you get in Lavaridge Town, or however you spell it. However, it’s very special as its father was Jessie’s Wobbuffet, yes THE JESSIE FROM TEAM ROCKET’S WOBBUFFET. It has an eternal grudge against all Electric-types, and must solo all that you encounter, whether from trainers or wild encounters.

As Wynaut starts out with Splash, Charm, and Encore, it can’t attack at all. You may NOT, under any circumstances, give it the EXP. SHARE as that wouldn’t be using Wynaut to its full potential. Instead, have it Encore a Status move before switching out to another Pokémon (to gain exp.).

Wynaut learns Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, and Destiny Bond at Level 15. It may not evolve then; you have to KO 10 opponents with Destiny Bond, and successfully KO 5 opponents with Mirror Coat and 5 opponents with Counter. It may evolve now. Rename “Why not?” to “Bobblehead.”

Wobbuffet has amazing HP, and wants to take advantage of it. If any members of your team fall into RED HP, Wobbuffet must come in and KO the opponent Pokémon after restoring your injured Pokémon to at least half health.

Wobbuffet now hates Dark-types as Mirror Coat won’t reflect their Special attacks back at them. It must face every Dark-type it sees and KO them all with either Counter or Destiny Bond.

It must KO Tate and Liza’s Solrock and Claydol by using Counter on their Earthquakes. Also, have it solo Juan’s Crawdaunt (or however it’s spelled) just for the lols. You’ll CRY, seriously.

It hates Sidney for being a master of Dark-types so it must solo his Crawdaunt and Absol, because they use mostly Physical attacks.

Finally, if you go past the Elite Four, it must KO Groudon with Mirror Coat and Kyogre with Counter. Enjoy your Scramblemon!
Okay Chin, take Power the Electrike. Power wants to be a powerful pokemon, but has been held back. For now, Power cannot use moves with more than 70 BP. However, this can be changed. First of all, solo Wattson(Power's idol, btw). Second of all, have Random select 3 of Power's moves with Metronome. Thirdly, solo your rival on the way to Fortree. Finally, win 3 contestes in different categories with Power. After this, Power has achieved full power, and can use any BP of a move. Power can evolve after deafeating Team Magma, keeping Power in the lead spot at all times when battling them on the Mountain. Power may never leave your party, as otherwise his power levels would go down. Finally, Power must show the world his power, and solo 1 E4 member and 1 other gym leader using at least 1 STAB move. Good luck!
I'm really sorry I haven't been active in the forums lately, I was in washington DC for three days and my hotel had no wifi so I couldn't get on. I just got back today and really want to start my scramble.

Arcestar, I love BTD and the concept of the lotad, but can you explain the challenge a bit more, I'm pretty confused.

Stall and Reshiram can you two choose between yourselves? I don't want to step on any feet.

And finally, AxMaster I accept the Power Challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)