Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Been a while since I last did this, let's see if I can avoid screwing it up.

CHAPTER 5 iS uP!

*looks up* gosh darn it.

Anyway, I had a lot of free time today and not much energy to do anything more intensive so I finally got around to doing that chapter. It's not a big one but I honestly think it's one of my better ones recently. Though that could be just because I'm so tired I might as well be drunk. Hungry too. I need to go eat. Maybe pizza...

Oh wait what was I doing? Oh yeah, update. I finally go to The Under. What am I doing Under there? Under where? Ahahahahahaha oh god I think I just died a little inside.

Anyway, love the derpy Aaron update, looks like KS is going to have some fun. Just want to say while I haven't been posting as much I HAVE been lurking and keeping up to date on EVERYONE's updates. I just don't have to energy to post often as of late... not sure why... ah whatever. I'm rambling. I do that when I'm tired. I'll shut up now.

I was planning on waiting, but I want my one thousandth post to be special.
Let's put another challenge into the queue!

White Scramble!
Difficulty: Crazy-Difficult
Rules & Regulations:
1) No trading.
2) No drudgery, forced boredom (Solo eight million Lillipup to advance)
3) Pronounceable nicknames (So I can scream them in rage and attract odd looks)
4) Reserving the right to reject/request a change.
5) I'd like a starter.
6) Creativity is a must. Make the challenges fun!
7) I'd like all the 'mons to fully evolve, at some point.
8) I'd like every gym to have a solo, or some restriction.
9) If I already have six mons, and you see that some gym is completely free, feel free to give a gym restriction (EG: No STAB moves)
10) Tentatively saying no Elite Four soloes. Restrictions will still apply, though.
11) Finally, try not to repeat types too much.

Gyms:
Striaton City: Free
Lenora: Free
Burgh: Soloed by SWAG SWAG
Elesa: Soloed by SexMuffin
Clay: Soloed by Vengeance
Skyla: Soloed by Defeatist
Brycen: Soloed by OperationX
Iris: Soloed by Holy

Let's make this the best scramble I probably won't start until you've all forgotten about it!

Team:
StallMandibuzz's Vengeance the Yamask (Soloing all female trainer-owned pokes)
Jimera0's Defeatist the Archen
ArceusStar's OperationX the Petilil (Soloing Cheren, every time)
Chinchillers' SexMuffin the Trubbish
King Serperior's Holy the Oshawott (Soloing all Dark, Ghost, and Fire-types)
Tyranitarphantom's SWAG SWAG the Scraggy (Soloes TBD upon capture)

Reserving for Endquote.

Endquote, take Fate Link the Venipede!

This Venipede is attached to his moves, and wishes to form a Fate link with them. So you can only ever learn 13 moves that you can use , and that includes the moves it has when it starts out. Whenever there is a chance to learn a move, you must learn it. However, even the moves have restrictions!

The first useable move (Daichi) (1 penalty) has to be Physical or Status, and it continues from there.
2nd move (Io)(1): Special
3nd (Yamato)(1): Special
4 (Makoto)(1): Physical
5 (Otome)(4): Special
6 (Fumi)(2): Special
7 (Airi)(3): Special
8 (Keita)(2): Physical
9 (Jungo)(3): Physical
10 (Hinako)(2): Physical or Status
11 (Yuzuru)(1): Special
12 (Ronaldo)(3): Physical
13 (Anguished One)(4): Any

If he ever dies, you cannot use him in battle for 8 trainers. You may have more battles depended one which move you have. The penalties do not stack, and you have to pick the highest penalty possible. Whenever Venipede is sent out, you have to say SOCIAL LINK GO! and you have to say the name of the character when you use their move. You have to solo Lenora (Merak) and Iris (Polaris).

Have fun!

(Btw, this is a big Devil Survivor 2 reference)

I agree, great updates, Jimera! :) and reserving a Yamask for EndQuote.

EndQuote, take Vengeance the Yamask. In her human life, she was a very cruel Admin of Team Rocket that was murdered by Executive Ariana for her repeated disobedience and extreme viciousness. The first act she did in her afterlife as a Yamask was to haunt Ariana for a good two years, until she died of shock. (Yes, I know that Ariana isn't dead, work with me.) Anyways, after indirectly causing Ariana's death, Yamask was caught by a Trainer wandering around Goldenrod City, who traveled to the far-away land of Unova. When at the Relic Castle, this unfortunate Trainer was killed by Team Plasma, and Vengeance was released by Ghestsis. A short time later, you have caught the Yamask, and you notice that she is extremely hostile towards your other Pokemon, due to her not losing her cruel nature as a Team Rocket Admin when she was a human. Due to this, she can never participate in a double or triple battle, and if she does, she will attack her partners until she is the only one left. She also has extreme animosity towards women and female Pokemon, due to the memory of being killed by Ariana. So, she must always be thrown out during a battle to smite female Pokemon. But, she also shows a burning hatred towards Clay, her father. For this reason, she must solo Clay and smite his Pokemon before burning Clay with Will-O'Wisp, since her last act before leaving Unova was to set her old house on fire, which crippled Clay's wife. She must always keep Will-O'Wisp, due to her pyromania, and she must also keep Hex, due to the sadistic side of her loving to see people suffer. In each battle after she receives the two torturous moves, she must always use them side-by-side. After she defeats her father, she evolves into a Cofagrigus, and her hatred multiplies. Remembering how the Team Plasma grunts and Ghetsis killed her old trainer, she must solo all the Plasma Grunts in the Chargestone Cave, as well as N. And finally, at the Pokemon League, solo Shauntal, since she uses a Cofagrigus, and also solo Ghetsis' Cofagrigus, since it is this cruel Admin's older brother. Finally, she must defeat all Yamask and Cofagrigus, due to her not knowing why she is one, and to also make them suffer.

Recap:
-Catch a female Yamask and call her Vengeance
-Must never participate in a double or triple battle
-Must always solo all Trainer-owned female Pokemon
-Solo Clay to evolve into Cofagrigus
-Keep Will-O'Wisp and Hex, and use them side-by-side
-Solo all Plasma Grunts and N in Chargestone Cave
-Solo Shauntal
-Kill Ghetsis' Cofagrigus
-Defeat all Yamask and Cofagrigus

Have fun.~ It's obvious you have a very, very evil Yamask. o_o And also, I know there aren't Team Rocket Admins, but I'm having her above grunts, below Executives.

Edit: Forgot that Chillers had the 'lead the party' restriction with the Trubbish.

Haven't done one in a while and Endquote is liable to actually let us know how his scramble goes so I'll reserve one for him too.

And thanks for the compliments people! I'm glad you like 'em, because that's why I'm making them!

EDIT: It's going to be an Archeops. A very devious Archeops.

EDIT2: It will be soloing Skyla

EDIT3: Endquote, Take Defeatist the Archen. You know where this is going. Defeatist has a weird trait... he doesn't just get dejected and weak when things are going rough like most Archen do... he actually somehow ENJOYS the sensation. As such, he refuses to ever attack directly unless defeatist is activated, so be ready to use status moves until he's in range. Once he activates Defeatist, he refuses to use anything that will cause him to leave it, because he wants it to last as long as possible. You may never purposefully use ANY method to heal Defeatist (including status conditions, including confusion, attract and the like) once defeatist has been activated, inside or outside of battle. The only way to heal him once he is in Defeatist mode is to use a Pokemon Center or nurse/doctor. Not even Audino Heal Pulse is an option, as he avoids all Audino like the plauge because they're so prone to "helping" him. He counts as being in defeatist mode when fainted, meaning you cannot use revives on him. At no point may he ever use a move greater than 60BP, as he finds weaker attacks help prolong the delicious suffering. This includes Acrobatics if you're not holding an item as well as Return and Frustration. He also gets twisted pleasure from watching OTHER Pokemon suffer, particularly those with a resemblance to him. As such has him solo the flying gym (Skyla), making sure to leave each of her Pokemon at less than half health for at least one turn before KOing them. If you accidentally KO one of her Pokemon without getting it below half health for a turn, then you have to reset and try again.

Good luck, you'll need it. Not so much because of the attack power as that can be rectified by boosting, so much as dealing with Archen/Archeops' horrifically bad bulk. This challange is pretty simple... but I imagine it will be anything but easy.

I love taking Pokemon that are usually good in-game and screwing them up to kingdom come :D

Yeah, hopefully EndQuote will give us updates. Also, sorry I haven't started updating, but I need Word on my computer, and I want my updates to have suspense, surprise, and a few laughs in it too. I'm sure you all will like them, and of course, I expect feedback on my writing styles.

Catch a Petilil. Name her OperationX
This Petilil has the three most annoying restrictions in any scramble:
1) Can never use a super-effective move.
2) Can only attack a foe suffering from a status condition.
3) Pick either Bianca or Cheren. Blossom must solo that rival every time

4) Solo all remaining gyms

Jimera0 is accepted.
ArceusStar is, well, I have to think about it.
I've had the same status-inducing restriction on both Dusty the Shroomish (Heartgold) and Status the Oddish (FireRed)

I've been away for 2 days and I missed so much.
Anyway here is part 2 of my Scramble. Sorry there might be some inaccuracies because when I actually went through these parts in the game, I wasn't able to update.
The challange.
Part #1.
The story:
After defeating Roark and getting my Coal badge, I heard there was a gym in Eterna City. I decide to head for that. I teach Fierce a move called Return because I figure he likes me enough by now. In Jubilife city that weird girl stops me and makes me battle with her against Team Galactic. It was a relatively easy battle because of Fierce. On Route 204 some kid said "I'm going to beat you with the Magikarp my dad gave me!" I laughed in his face for about 3 minutes. When I reached Floaroma Town, I heard that somebody was being held captive at Valley Windworks. I make short work of the grunts and then the boss person challenges me. Her Purugly was a bit of a pain but it wasn't to bad. When I enter Eterna Forest, a hot girl comes up to me asks me to help her get through the forest. I of course accept in hopes of me getting "rewarded" at the end. Sadly, all I got was a Soothe Bell. I go over to Route 211 to hopefully find a new member for my team. I found a Meditite and captured her. I named her Calm because she refused to use Fighting attacks or Physical attacks. I figure out that I can send Calm in at the beginning of a battle and then switch to Fierce and Calm will gain some experience. After a little while training Calm, I think I'm ready for the Eterna Gym! I go inside and the first thing I notice is the giant flower in the middle of the room. The man tells me that the Eterna Gym is a Grass Gym, I figure it should be easy with the help of Fierce. The battle with Gardenia begins...
-I start off with Calm, hoping to actually be able to do some damage. Gardenia leads with Turtwig.
-I immediately switch because I'm scared that Calm will get owned. But Turtwig only uses Reflect.
-Fierce uses Wing Attack, but Reflect absorbed half of the damage and Turtwig only loses half of its HP! Turtwig counters with Razor Leaf, doing pathetic damage.
-Fierce finishes Turtwig off with a Wing Attack. Gardenia is going to send in Cherrim, so I switch to Calm.
-Calm used Confusion, only doing like 1/10th of Cherrim's health, luckily Cherrim missed with Stun Spore.
-I switch to Fierce, and Cherrim misses again!
-Fierce used Wing Attack, but Reflect still blocked a lot of the damage and Cherrim only lost half of its health. Cherrim used Leech Seed and used Fierce's HP to heal itself...
-Fierce swoops down and finishes of Cherrim and the force field known as Reflect also wore off.
-Gardenia was going to send in Roserade, and I didn't want to risk using Calm in this situation so I left Fierce in.
-Fierce easily knocks out Roserade in one shot with Wing Attack.
Gardenia gives me the Forest Badge after getting her ass kicked.
Horray!

The team:
Listed from MVP to LVP.

Fierce the Staravia: level 27.
Return
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Fierce owns everything at this point. It's not even fair.

Calm the Meditite: level 19.
Confusion
Meditate
Detect
Hidden Power
Calm is really up to par yet. She isn't really able to knock out her opponents very quickly. Though, I do see her as being a vital aspect to the team pretty soon. Hopefully with a little training, she will be just as good as Fierce.

Feedback is appreciated!

This is KS's challenge.

Damp the Snover

Damp is a Snover struggling for life. With Global Warming and Pollution, Damp knows that he doesn’t have much time left. The heat now a days has melted the snow on mountain peaks that Damp calls home. One day while Damp was wandering around the routes near Snowpoint City, he meets a friendly stranger. That stranger was you. Knowing that his Habitat was melting, he had no choice but to tag along with you in hopes of a better future. Damp goes from being the Frosted Tree Pokemon to being the Damp Tree Pokemon, therefore cannot use any ice type moves. Damp is also aware of all the pollution the humans are causing, so he refuses to use any grass type moves that heal him. One day, Damp was feeling sick under the hot rays of the sun. He tries to persuade you to go underground and get him an Icy Rock. Damp must hold this Icy Rock at all times or else he will be unable to battle. While training in Mt.Cornet, Damp suddenly started to grow. The amazement in your eyes as you saw your little buddy transform into an Abomasnow! As an Abomasnow, Damp knew that he had power, and with that power he would try to stop Global Warming and Fire types. Whenever the hailstorm Damp whips up at the beginning of Battles ends, damp automatically uses Blizzard, attempting to cool down the land once more. Damp, being afraid of burning to death, will never battle any fire types. Global Warming was under control, but what about Pollution? Damp is still afraid to use any grass type healing moves and is even more terrified of Posion types, so he stays away from those too. If Damp ever gets burned or poisoned, it must be treated immediately.

Sum it up:
-Catch a MALE Snover and name it Damp.
-Can’t use any Grass type moves that heal him. Ex: Giga Drain, Ingrain, etc.
-Can’t use any Ice type moves.
-Must get Icy Rock ASAP. (Underground)
-Damp must hold the Icy Rock at all times. For every 5 Pokemon Damp battles, without holding the Icy Rock, damp will be unable to participate in the next 5 battles after. Ex: Damp fights 5 Pokemon without holding I.R., He can’t fight the next 5 battles, After 5 battles are over, Damp can fight again.
-Must evolve in Mt.Cornet.
-Can NEVER fight against a fire type or Poison type.
-If burned or poisoned, Damp must be treated immediately.
After Evo:
-Must learn Blizzard A.S.A.P.
-Can only use Blizzard if there is no hail.

This is ENDQUOTE'S challenge:
SexMuffin the Trubbish.

If odd looks are what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right man. As the name suggests, SexMuffin LOVES abstinence. S/he feels that ones’ body must be pure at all times in order to feel true happiness. Following this theory, you must treat any of SexMuffin’s ailments A.S.A.P. Wanting to be pure SexMuffin is not allowed to use any poison type moves, for it intoxicates and confuses. SexMuffin feels like s/he sets a really good example for others, so you must keep her/him in the lead of your party at all times (Except for solos). SexMuffin wants to prove that being pure and chaste is the right choice to go, so she must participate in EVERY BATTLE!!! (Except for solos) SexMuffin's perspective on life changes when s/he meets Elesa. S/he realizes that being a complete whore actually gets you somewhere in life. Now wanting to prove that s/he can be a bigger whore, SexMuffin must solo Elesa. So, this is where SexMuffin, starts acting like a SexMuffin. S/he starts acting like a pimp, drinking, staying up late and most importantly… looking cool. SexMuffin must always wear Black Glasses just to look badass. S/he can only use poison and dark type moves now, with the acceptation of having Amnesia in her/his moveset because SexMuffin blacks out often. Being drunk is just a little habit SexMuffin picked up on, s/he likes the feeling therefor can’t switch out when confused. SexMuffin doesn’t want to get arrested therefore can’t kill anybody (other than Elesa’s Pokemon). If SexMuffin K.O.s another Pokemon, s/he goes into hiding for a little while. By that, I mean you have to put SexMuffin in a PC for the next 10 battles. Last restriction, whenever SexMuffin uses a poison or dark type move you have to scream, SEXMUFFIN! Have fun.

Sum it up:
Before 4th gym:
Treat ailments A.S.A.P. *
Can’t use STAB attacks. *
Must always be first in party and participate in every battle. (Except for other Pokemon’s solos)
Must Solo Elesa.
After 4th gym:
Must always wear Black Glasses.
Can only use Poison and Dark type moves. (Except for Amnesia)
Can’t switch out when confused.
Can’t K.O. Poekmon, If SexMuffin K.O.s a Pokemon has to be put in a box and can’t be used until the next 10 battles. If a Pokemon dies from a status ailment, it doesn’t count as SexMuffin K.O.-ing it.
MUST SCREAM SEXMUFFIN WHENEVER S/HE USES A POISON OR DARK TYPE MOVE.

Restrictions with *’s are nulled after beating the 4th gym. If the restriction doesn’t have a * it is always in play.

@Hwang: Very nice update, how is Calm doin' for ya? I jut realized you have three Pokemon that are very weak to Fighting moves. O,o

@Chinchillers: Lmfaoooooo, that Trubbish will be so funny to hear about. <~<

@StallMandibuzz: Calm actually has done really well recently. You'll have to wait until a bit later because I still have 1 or 2 more updates to do. Along with some homework. How is Choice doing?

@Hwang: I'm not that far yet, I'm only at Azalea Town. I got 3/6 of my Scramblemons, and I'll try to type up a nice, detail-y update as soon as I can.

Part 3 is here!
The Challange
Part #1
Part #2
The story:
After receiving the Forest Badge I heard that Team Galatic was causing trouble uptown. Sure enough, those funny looking freaks were hiding out in an even funnier looking base. Me, Fierce, and Calm breezed right through all of the grunts. Then came Jupiter (Who names their child "Jupiter"?), who was holding the Bicycle shop owner hostage.
-I lead with Calm and she lead with a rather unimpressive Zubat.
-Calm hits with Confusion, only doing about 3 quarters of Zubat's HP. Zubat used Wing Attack, almost knocking out Calm.
-Calm uses Confusion again, Zubat fainted.
-Jupiter sent out Skuntank. I switched to Fierce.
-Fierce used Wing Attack, Stuntank used Poison Gas.
-One more Wing Attack and Stuntank was down for the count.
After defeating Jupiter, the shop owner gave me a bicycle! Enter Champion of Sinnoh, Cynthia! She congratulated me for taking down Team Galactic and rewarded me with an egg. What a weird gift. I heard that there was a Gym and a Contest Hall in Hearthrome City, so I go straight for it. Right when I'm about to go down Cycle road, Professor Rowan's assistant stopped me and gave me an Experience Share! Now I don't have to constantly switch back and forth. I clear out all of the trainers on Cycle Road and the path below it with Calm and Fierce. When I'm about to enter the cave between Hearthrome and Route 207, Dawn stops me and asks me to pick a hand. I picked the left hand and she gave me a Vs. Seeker and a new Poketch App, cool. After I pass through Mt. Coronet a wild Pokemon attacks me! It turns out to be a female Ralts. I have a feeling that this Ralts thinks it is a male, as it only uses Physical moves and always switches out whenever one of my female Pokemon is at low HP. I name him/her/whatever it is, Ambiguous. I give it the Experience Share because nobody else really has use for it anymore. When I enter Hearthrome, a Buneary bumps into me and some lady comes a thanks me for saving her Pokemon. A nice fisherman leads me to the Contest Hall where my Mom and the lady from before are talking. I figure out that my Mom is actually a Contest master, how odd, I thought all she did sit at home. Anyways, I saw a purple lady in the the corner and I went over to talk to her to see if she was alright. It turns out that she is actually the Gym Leader in Hearthrome... When I go to challenge the Gym Roy decides to brag about how far ahead of me he was. I then proceed to battle him to show him who is boss!
-I lead with Fierce against his Staravia.
-Fierce Aerial Aces while his Staravia uses a rather useless Double Team.
-Aerial Ace finishes off Staravia and he sends in his Ponyta.
-Fierce uses Aerial Ace again and Ponyta uses Flame Wheel, burning Fierce.
-Fierce is brave enough to stick through the flames and Aerial Aces to finish off Ponyta.
-Roy sends in Roselia while I send in Calm.
-Confusion brings Roselia down to low HP and confuses it. Roselia then hits itself in the face and knocks itself out. Wow.
-Roy sends in Prinplup and I bring Fierce back out.
-2 Aerial Aces bring it down while its BubbleBeam did pitiful damage.
3 good things came from this battle:
1. I lowered Roy's self-esteem.
2. Calm learned Calm Mind.
3. Ambiguous evolved into a Kirlia.
After winning that battle, I go to win another at the Gym. It turns out the weird purple lady's name is Fantina and she actually is the Gym leader.
-I lead with Calm and she leads with Duskull.
-Calm uses Calm mind and Duskull cuts its own HP, but laid a curse on Calm.
-Calm used confusion but it did so little damage that I shouldn't even mention it. Duskull used Pursuit and knocked out Calm.
-I send in Fierce and knock out Duskull with 1 Aerial Ace. Fantina sends out Haunter.
-Haunter uses SuckerPunch to outspeed Fierce, but Fierce hits hard and brings Haunter down extremely low HP.
-Fantina realizes that she can't salvage Haunter and just goes for the SuckerPunch while Fierce finishes the job.
-Fantina sends in Mismagius and Fierce is ready to show this Ghost how awesome he is.
-Aerial Ace brings Mismagius down to half HP while Psybeam does one-quarter of Fierce's HP and Fierce is now about at half HP.
-One more Aerial Ace and the battle is over.
Fantina admits defeat and hands over the Relic Badge.

The team:
Listed from MVP to LVP.

Fierce the Starvia: Level 30.
Aerial Ace
Return
Quick Attack
Double Team
Like a boss.

Calm the Meditite: Level 25.
Confusion
Calm Mind
Detect (unusable)
Hidden Power
Still not as useful as I hoped. She is getting there though, once she uses Calm Mind a few times she is unstoppable.

Ambiguous the Kirlia: Level 23.
Thief
Grass Knot (unusable)
Double Team
Confusion (unusable)
Ambiguous is really confuses as to what its role is. It thinks it is a Physical attacker and it thinks it is a boy. I need to find out how to use her properly.

Feedback is appreciated!

Yay Ambiguous :) I take it you've chosen not to risk distressing him/her by using a special attack, then?

Very good update, you've made some nice progress already. I like your writing style, feels very natural to read. My only real suggestion would be to space out paragraphs a little more; right now it's a little hard to follow at times and looks like a wall of text.

I agree with Tetrinity, space the paragraphs out a bit, Hwang. Other then that, great job! How is Calm doing, she being annoying with her refusal to use Physical and Fighting moves? :P And what's her HP type, by the way?

Tetrinity: I kind of forgot that I was allowed to use Special Attacks, but I don't plan on using them anyway.
I understand where you're coming from with the paragraph spacing, I'll work on that. Thanks.

StallMandibuzz: I'll work on the spacing in future posts.
Calm is kind of annoying sometimes, but her Special Attack isn't to low, so after using Calm Mind once or twice she can own everything that doesn't resist Confusion.
Her HP type is Dragon, so I don't think I will be using that to often.

Woo, HP Dragon isn't too bad, but it's kinda like HP Poison and HP Steel, not too useful in most situations. And once you can give Calm Psychic, you'll tear shit up. Also, remember about your little issue with Calm when you meet other Meditite and Medicham, Trainer-owned or not. >:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)