Black & White Battle Subway Records (now with gen. 4 records!)

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RiggyRob I´d say you faced a Battle Girl or Black Belt just from seeing charizard-excadrill-lucario, which means that you should have known the charizard set from the start (set 4).

CB Brave Bird does 178 min damage against that Zard (it has 174 HP)...also, you should have Scalded for the KO with Cune when you switched (yours does 55% min), Substitute was too risky, plus against Battle Girl and Black Belt with their Fire, Fighting and Steel Types set 4, you should be pretty safe with a healthy Raptor and ScarfChomp.

OK, there´s no reason to be scared of Charizard leads, at all:

Charizard 1 Salac Berry 174 114 98 116 126 141 Dragon Claw Flame Charge Belly Drum Substitute
Charizard 2 Charti Berry 153 149 98 116 105 152 Dragon Claw Shadow Claw Rock Slide Dragon Dance
Charizard 3 Choice Scarf 153 125 88 165 105 211* Heat Wave Rock Slide Air Slash Crunch
Charizard 4 Salac Berry 174 137 98 116 105 141 Belly Drum Substitute Fire Punch Earthquake

Raptor outspeeds and OHKOs set 1, 2 and 4 with Brave Bird, the Scarf set 3 is Cune set up bait, it would either Slide or Heat Wave.

Still, nice to see Raptor being used to get a record.

Battle Subway Super Double Record: 234

Carvanha @ Focus Sash
Speed Boost, Hasty
0/31/0/x/0/31
252 Att, 252 Spe
Stats: 105, 142, 22, x, 25, 128
~Protect
~Substitute
~Dive
~Crunch

Entei @ Chioce Specs
Pressure, Timid
252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
31/x/31/30/30/31
Stats: 191, x, 105, 141, 94, 167
~Eruption
~Flamethrower
~HP Ground
~Extrasensory

The strategy is pretty simple, it abuses the AI’s ‘always go for an OHKO’ rule. Carvanha is OHKOd by almost anything while Entei is by almost nothing (only Hydro Pump and Stone Edge were ever aimed at Entei). So opponents will almost always target Carvanha, which on the first turn is like Carvanha being able to use Follow Me and Protect at the same time, while Entei attacks with an insanely powerful Eruption. On the second turn Carvanha will outspeed anything with a base speed under 125, so I can Dive to avoid attacks for another turn. Substitute breaks Focus Sash so I usually only use it on sandstorm and hail teams, or if the opponent has only one Pokémon left. Dive and Crunch are actually really damaging and have great coverage for Entei’s threats: Fire, Rock and Trick Room. Entei was chosen over Typhlosion because the bulk to survive more moves was more important than a bit more damage, he outspeeds and OHKOs most things that don’t resist Eruption. Other than Eruption his moves are very situational. Flamethrower for when his HP gets low, I used HP Ground only when both opponents had Flash Fire and against Heatran sometimes. Extrasensory I used in one battle but I can’t even remember what for.

Latios @ Life Orb
Levitate, Timid
4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
31/x/31/31/31/31
Stats: 156, x, 100, 182, 130, 178
~Dragon Pulse
~Thunderbolt
~Psyshock
~Ice Beam

Probably the best and most reliable Pokémon in the subway, easily switches in on and KOs Water and Ground types that threaten Entei, and doesn’t care to switch in on Flash Fire activated Pokémon except for Chandelure which Carvanha can take care of. Water-Ground types are annoying but I can manage.

Scrafty @ Sitrus Berry
Moxie, Adamant
252 HP, 252 Att, 4 Def
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stats: 172, 156, 136, x, 135, 78
~Fake Out
~Drain Punch
~Payback
~Rock Slide

Switches in on Rock Slides and Stone Edge, kills Tyranitar before it can kill me, and can still survive under Trick Room. Moxie is awesome and Scrafty saved me a bunch of times.

Normally it takes two difficult to deal with Pokémon to become a problem, but other than that the biggest threats were:
Trick room: is used by Psychic and Ghost types, that sometimes can’t kill Carvanha and decide to Trick Room instead of attacking. Crunch with Eruption is usually enough to KO them but not always. If not then I have to try and stall it out. A funny battle was one where the opponent set up Trick Room and by the time it wore off the opponent still had the Bronzong that set it up out, if the Bronzong set up TR again that turn I would lose. And that turn Bronzong used TR and straight afterwards the opponents Slowbro used TR too and I could win.
Terrakion: Stone Edge KOs Entei and does a lot of damage to Latios and I can’t switch Scrafty in because Terrakion can outspeed and KO with Sacred Sword or Close Combat. Latios can outspeed and KO with Psyshock though.
Regigigas: Survives anything and uses Double Team and Wide Guard.

How I lost:
Opponent starts with Landorus and Terrakion:
Turn 1: I switch Entei for Latios, Carvanha Protect, Terrakion Stone Edge on Latios, Landorus Rock slide, Latios to 9 HP
Turn 2: Carvanha Dive (on Terrakions position), Latios Kos with Psyshock and faints from Life Orb.
Turn 3: Sent out Scrafty, opponent Tornadus. Fake Out and Dive on Tornadus, Landorus uses Ground Gem Earthquake.
Turn 4:Dive, Tornadus Kos Scrafty with Focus Blast, Landorus Earthquake.

Carvanha couldn’t KO Landorus and Entei couldn’t outspeed before Earthquake. If I had targeted Landorus with the first Dive, and I don’t know why I didn’t, I probably would have won since Entei outsped Tornadus.

Anyway I spent months theorymoning and testing this team so I’m glad it got this far.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Hey cool idea. I think I may have thought about something similar at some point but I was a bit concerned about the "bait" pokemon being dead weight beyond protecting. I guess Carvanha is a special case though, thanks to Speed Boost and Dive (and the fact that its attack stat isn't shit).

Seriously how do you come up with this stuff? First it was Switcheroo Full Incense Whimsicott with Butterfree and now this...

Just wondering but have you thought about just using Sharpedo instead? Sharpedo still have shitty, attack-attracting defences but also has higher power and speed. Unless Carvanha's lower defences are more important?

I did think about Sharpedo but never actually tried it, my problem was that it will survive resisted moves which might be redirected at Entei (which sucks for Eruption), on average Sharpedo’s defences and HP are 2,24 times higher than Carvanha. But then again every one of Sharpedo’s resistances is resisted by one of my other Pokémon, so it would be an easy switch-in. The real reason I didn’t try Sharpedo was probably that I also tried Pikachu (Helping Hand, Fake Out, Dig, Protect) and Smeargle (Fake Out, Spore, Helping Hand, Protect), both have about the same or lower defences but both were complete fails (while Pichu did really well). I guess I prefer not having to switch Entei out very often but I’ll definitely try Sharpedo sometime, now that I think of how great its speed and attack are.

As for how I come up with it, I’d rather have a team with an unused idea that does averagely than use a common idea that does great. I guess I just think outside of the box :D

hey pikiwyn, how many problems did you have with the massive amount of faster threats?

i always think it´s wasted potential to have the heavy hitters on the front because you could setup tailwind or sunny day with a latias (or your latios) which opens your possibilities of lure-pokemon quite a bit(speedwise). with its bulk it might even survive the hit and return later to healingwish your entei back to full health.

i also wonder why you had bad results with smeargle?
for now i can only theorymon, because i don´t have the cash to buy each n every game, but a set of smeargle@focussash timid max hp/ speed and spore/ protect/ transform/ whatever you need (shadowforce, teeterdance, darkvoid or something like that) could be quite good under tailwind as it outspeeds every subway pokemon. with transform you can even do something with it after putting your opponents to sleep and you might as a last resort strategy even transform into a doubleteaming foe or your own sweeper...

also wanted to reply to m e e p´s team:
i think you don´t use the full potential of your crippling duo. whimsicott is completely blocked by clear body pokemon and shuckle might need some luck to get around them. so changing the positions between them might be a first suggestion. now shuckle halves the damage output of every foe and should utilize lum berry (always the best for it in the subway from what i´ve read).
stealth rock, knock off, rest and some other utility moves are also a bit better than the now 3-turn lasting encore and in some respects even better than struggle bug.

whimsicott could then give you much better support, being now nearly twice as bulky, as even critical hits should get lower in power after powersplit. you can then play to its strenghts by abusing leechseed recovery for it and its teammates, maybe even stall some problematic pokemon with prankster-enhanced substitute while also flashing the now possibly item- and ability-less foes into oblivion, which would now make leftovers the better item for it but currently your scrafty is holding it. so what to do about it?

your scrafty needs more bulk as it is your only option of killing the opponent apart from stalling your opponent with your cripplers (although now they would be able to do it, compared to your sets).
if you have crippled the opponents lead you should have and take the time to set up to at least +4, which makes moxie the worse ability and frees the slot for shed skin! the only threatening combination would now be a heavy blow while scrafty needs to sub/dance up the first times (e.g. your cripplers could not end their jobs because of unfortunate happenings) and here is where i think a sitrus berry might be better than leftovers, as it allows for substitute to never fail! he can heal back with drain punch anyway and leftovers will not save him in most cases, as it should really only take like 2-4 hits in the whole match. i would also recommend feint attack over crunch incase your opponent double teams up.

conclusion:
shuckle@lumberry 252 hp/ rest in defenses:powersplit/gastroacid/knock off/stealthrock or strugglebug over some of these moves
whimsicott@leftovers 252 hp/ 252 somewhere else:taunt/substitute/leechseed/flash ...or memento over any of the last three
scrafty@sitrusberry adamant 252 hp/192 att/ 64 spe: dragondance/ sub/ drainpunch/ faintattack

you could also try thundurus over whimsicott and give it sub/ torment/ thunderbolt or voltswitch or discharge/ hiddenpower ice or ground which would make your team faster and more flexible... also attracting the low pp rock moves is fun if you can stall them out ;)

has anyone tried the effectiveness of torment yet? with the lower viability of choice-trick and encore in the subway it might get some nice results as the effect stays until the opponent switches. this could even allow setup on the cruel choiceband/specs pokemon that might plow through your cripplers otherwise...
have some other ideas as well but i have the strange feeling this post gets a bit too long, hmmmm...

To be honest, other than 130 base speed Pokémon (and even then only spread move Pokemon like aerodactyl were problematic) I had no problem with faster Pokémon, and since almost nothing targets Entei I find it kind of pointless to use the first turn setting up when I could be KOing the opponents. I tried 3 times with Smeargle before I got fed up. First time: Froslass outspeeds and freezes Entei with Blizzard, 2nd time, again Froslass outspeeds and freezes Entei, and third time Tyranitar owns me, can’t remember exactly how. Note that all these tries lasted under 21, and I didn’t even want to try again after that.

For the Smeargle you suggested, that could work but that’s against the strategy that I have used, compared to Carvanha, Smeargle has really good defenses (can’t even believe I just said Smeargle has good defenses...) and another problem was that a lot of Pokémon outsped Smeargle which really took a knock at my team. Under Tailwind Smeargle would outespeed anything so that opens up a lot of opportunities that I don’t have time to test atm, so whoever wants to try that you’re welcome to have a shot

Bryce

Lun
Only got 77 on super singles but at least it will be posted.here's the team-
Super Singles-77
Terrakion@focus sash
jolly
IVs-flawless
EVs-252 atk 252 spd 6 HP
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Close Combat
Rock Slide

Ferrothorn@leftovers
Sassy
IVs-flawless
EVs-252 HP 252 spDef 6 atk
Curse
Gyro ball
Leech seed
Substitute

Gyarados@chesto berry
Careful
IVs-flawless
EVs-dont remember
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Waterfall
Rest

I tried it out as i didnt have access to 4th gen.the main idea is to start a sweep by setting up terrakion with SD and switch too ferrothorn when necessary.Ferro is awesome.Gyarados is there for ferrothorn's coverage.Rest and chesto is there cause i was worried about status problems.Terrakion alone finished of lot of teams.Bulky water leads became ideal set up material for ferrothorn.I lost mainly to finish things quick.here is how it was
1.AI sends out garchomp.I thought to set up with SD but it was a scarfchomp that reduced the HP of my terrakion with EQ to 1.
2.switch to gyarados to pull of an intimidate .
3.AI switches to dugtrio and i switch to ferrothorn.
4.it turned out to be a CB dugtrio.it EQed as try to set up ferro.
5.EQ delt too much damage so i purposely let ferro faint.
6.pulled of a DD with gyara and AI switch to chomp.
7.got a waterfall before getting KO ed by outrage.
8.then terra comes in and gets KO ed.
I should have realised it was scarf chomp so i could have pulled of a DD with gyarados and possibly outsped and KO ed dugtrio.
I hope to post a better streak once i get an AR or 4th gen pokes.

Not going for another streak for a while but felt like being on the list. Got 157 in the SS tower with Latias, Mawile, and Scizor. I'll give more details if necessary, but I consider myself trusted on here.

How do you guys get your pokemon? Do you breed them by hand or do you use legal hacks?

I've been legit breeding for ages now and I find that the hour or so it takes to plan out a 3 man team is usually followed by about 2-3 weeks of breeding and EV training. Potentially a lot longer if I intend to use a legendary. Most irritatingly, since Christmas I've been using the Dream World to finally get a hold of a damn Marvel Scale Dratini and only the other day did I finally breed one that was near flawless. I admit that I'm not playing constantly, but whats the method you use to get your pokemon?

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You can do reasonably well with straight breeding, but in 5th gen, the RNG is really very simple, so RNGing is a better choice, and completely legit. There's some helpful links on the wifi page which walk you through the RNG process. I always found RNG a little daunting in earlier generations, but it is much, much easier this time around, so is well worth learning.

Either is acceptable as long as everything ends up being completely legal and can be proved as such. Legal hacks aren't allowed if they use something unreleased like Contrary Serperior or something conflicting like Dragon Dance Moxie Salamence with Outrage or items like Salac Berry

atsync

I didn't think legal hacks were allowed at all, though it isn't exactly easy to prove unless the hacker admits it (or makes a mistake). Meh whatever...

I took a couple of days break after my futile attempts at Multi (I made 2 more attempts and ended up losing both times during my 2nd set of 7 to more ice hax). I've gone back to my trusty Trick Room team.

I'm still using Scrafty, Beheeyem and Metagross. I gave Scrafty Protect over an elemental punch and it has been sooooo much better. I don't have to fear fighting-type leads so much anymore. I'm not sure why I never used it in the first place. I tried Choice Band on Metagross but I hated being locked in. I'll probably go back to Steel Gem.

I'm still using Thunderbolt Beheeyem (rather than HP Fire). This leaves me with no fire moves so I'll need a fire move on my last pokemon (to stop Escavalier from being a pain). I wanted to try something different so I tried this:

Heatmor @ Fire Gem
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Sucker Punch
Protect

I think I selected it out of pity! It isn't exactly great competitively, and it is even useless for in-game teams since it is the last pokemon you'll encounter before the league besides Terrakion. I waanted to give it a chance to shine!

To be fair it was ok and it did its job of providing a powerful fire attack. Unfortunately it was kinda useless outside of that (if the opposition resisted fire Hetamor ended up as dead weight). Sucker Punch was too weak to be of any use. It might be better if it had a wider special movepool beyond its fire attacks, Focus Blast and Hidden Power. Another problem I found was the ground weakness it shares with Metagross which is bad against Earthquake spammers. I'm not expecting to get far with this Heatmor on my team, unless I replace Metagross (maybe with Extremespeed Dragonite). Oh well I tried.

So yeah I'll probably just use Eelektross or Honchkrow or something. I like Honchkrow since it has Sucker Punch, though Eelektross is bulkier and 'faster' in Trick Room.

Is there a huge advantage running mono-attacking Chesto-Rest Suicune with Substitute over CM Suicune with lefties and Ice Beam? Scald and Rest means that Suicune doesn't really care about status, and Ice Beam allows Suicune to use several Pokemon that otherwise wall it (like Acid Armor Vaporeon) as set-up bait.

Is there a huge advantage running mono-attacking Chesto-Rest Suicune with Substitute over CM Suicune with lefties and Ice Beam? Scald and Rest means that Suicune doesn't really care about status, and Ice Beam allows Suicune to use several Pokemon that otherwise wall it (like Acid Armor Vaporeon) as set-up bait.
Yes; the advantage is Substitute. A fully set-up Suicune pretty much doesn't care about Electric-types with Sub, because it gets a free hit in (two, if it's faster), and if the Electric-type doesn't have the power to break the Sub, Suicune can fully stall them out. In contrast, without Sub, Suicune risks dying to a crit or a OHKO move (particularly of the Quick Claw variety). Notably, Suicune can stall out most Water Absorb/Storm Drain Pokemon (the exceptions being ones with set-up moves, which includes two Poliwrath, two Gastrodon one of which can probably be stalled out anyway because its only attacking move is Waterfall and it has no Attack EVs, one Quagsire, Block/Perish Song Lapras). You'll notice that most of those Pokemon are terrible and are either easily outsped and OHKO'd by other Pokemon or, in the case of Lapras, are die before they can do anything. So for most Water Absorb Pokemon (e.g. Vaporeon) it doesn't even matter that they can stall out Suicune, because Suicune can usually outstall them, or it can just PP stall their attacking moves and allow something else to switch in and set up.

In contrast, almost everything fears OHKO moves and crits. So while its easy to provide team support that can beat Sub/ChestoRest Suicune's counters, it harder to find Pokemon that can exploit the Pokemon Ice Beam Suicune has problems with.

atsync

Eelektross also has access to Flamethrower
Oh yeah I know that, that's why I suggested it as an alternative to Heatmor (as well as Honchkrow with Heat Wave).

Doesn't matter now since I'm using Honchkrow (out of sheer convenience). I'll probably give Eelektross a go if that doesn't work out though.

I'm currently at 49 wins so hopefully I can keep this going. I'm starting to get annoyed by the number of Intimidate leads I've faced though. Seriously, that Arcanine... I've faced it as a lead 7 times now and 6 of those it just happened to be Intimidate (the other time it was paired with a bloody Gyarados anyway).

I'm really starting to hate Gentleman Camus. Same guy ruined both my moderately long streaks, this time at 62. This time, first he sends in Landorus against my Scarf Darmanitan. It's quite likely sash'd or scarfed (50/50 chance that it's scarfed,) so I Flare Blitz, hoping either for the KO or breaking sash so Suicune can finish it off. It's scarfed, so Darmanitan's dead. In comes Suicune, ready to 1hko with Ice Beam. But first, EQ crits. Then he sends out Regice. I get the free switch to Garchomp, SD up while surviving an Ice Beam thanks to Yache berry, then 1HKO with Outrage. Final Pokemon is Articuno. I have a 3/4 chance that it isn't Articuno 2, and I just win. It is. It KOs Chomp with Ice Shard (Chomp would've outsped and 1HKO'd all the others). And as a final f*** you, it uses Ice Beam after the first Mind Reader, giving me a glimmer of hope (Lefties recovery means that it does essentially zero damage.) Then it Sheer Colds, and I'm dead.

I really hate that guy.

atsync

Oof just lost at 72 wins. Not even sure why I'm bothering to write this up, since it's similar to my other Trick Room teams and the streak is the shortest of the lot, but I have free time so what the hell?

Scrafty @ Life Orb
Brave
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
EVs: 252/252/4/0/0/0
Stats: 172/156/136/62/135/56
Moxie

Drain Punch
Crunch
Fire Punch
Fake Out

Beheeyem @ Focus Sash
Quiet
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
EVs: 244/0/12/252/0/0
Stats: 181/93/97/194/115/40
Telepathy

Psychic
Thunderbolt
Ally Switch
Trick Room

Metagross @ Steel Gem
Brave
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
EVs: 252/252/0/0/4/0
Stats: 187/205/150/112/111/67
Clear Body

Iron Head
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Bullet Punch

Honchkrow @ Expert Belt
Brave
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 6/252/0/252/0/0
Stats: 176/194/72/157/72/68
Super Luck

Brave Bird
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Heat Wave

Basically the same. As I said before Protect on Scrafty is better than any of the elemental punches and it saved me a few times. I also don't care so much about Medicham and Mienshao leads anymore (Protect turn 1 to cause them to harm themselves with Hi Jump Kick, and then revenge them the next turn by outspeeding in Trick Room) and its better than Fake Out for things like Inner Focus Lucario and Sawk.

The only 'new' thing is Honchkrow but I've used it before on other teams. Having the 2nd most powerful priority move in the game on my team is awesome. Protect would be good to have somewhere (maybe over Superpower, I don't use it much) but having such wide coverage is great and allows me to abuse Expert Belt well.

Lost to a parasol lady. Can't remember the whole battle but there were 2 key moments that decided my fate. The first was when I tried to Sucker Punch Scarf Manectric because I thought it was going to try an electric attack on Honchkrow. Instead it used Switcheroo. I swear I've had this happen to me before so I'll call it a misplay (I swear that pokemon with Trick/Switcheroo tend to prioritise item-swapping over killing outright). The other game decider was when Weezing decided to hit Scrafty with Sludge Bomb instead of Thunder on Honchkrow, which of course poisoned me (it must have predicted this). I died to the poison damage on the same turn. In the end I had to try and kill Fire Blast Weezing and Overheat Manectric with just my Metagross. Not happening.

Anyway I'm wondering how Scrafty could go on a Tailwind team. Moxie is just insane and Scrafty is hard to stop with just 1 boost...

I think I selected it out of pity! It isn't exactly great competitively, and it is even useless for in-game teams since it is the last pokemon you'll encounter before the league besides Terrakion. I waanted to give it a chance to shine!
Durant :)

I'm trying a rain team at the moment. I'm surprised at how effective Politoed is at... sweeping. Unboosted Surf under the rain is surprisingly deadly, 2KOing pretty much anything that doesn't resist it. He also craps on dragons with Ice Beam, outspeeding them easily (I scarfed him). I'm having a bit of an issue with a rain sweeper at the moment, both Ludicolo and Kingdra feel very underpowered to me - they miss out on a lot of OHKOs even with Life Orb. So I'm trying Thundurus instead - he's extremely frail and dies to farts, but 100% accurate Life Orb boosted STAB Thunder from his superb SPA craps on anything not resistant to it.

When I think about it, it's probably strange that I don't even have a Swift Swimmer in this team.. (my third poke is my old Ferro)

Hi all, after lots of perseverance, trial and error, I was able to score 204 wins in battle tower Super Single Line.

I'll do my best to include all details in standard format:

My team:

Dusclops @Eviolite
Nature: Calm
Ability: Pressure

IVs: 4/31/31/31/31/31
EVs :212/0/46/0/252/0
Stats: 128/72/155/76/200/31

Moves: Protect, Curse, Will-o-wisp, Pain split

Volcarona @Focus Sash

Nature: Modest
Ability: Flamebody

IVs: 31/28/22/31/22/31
EVs: 0/0/0/252/0/252
Stats:160/71/81/205/121/148

Moves: Psychic, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz

Dragonite @Leftovers

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Multiscale

IVs 0/31/31/0/31/10 (I got over the fact after so many hours of resets I ended up with 0 IV in HP,)

EVs: 200/252/40/0/12/6

Moves: Dragon Dance, Substitute, Dragon Claw, Roost

Personal thoughts

After reading through most of the subway records and strategies, I had a thought that maybe I could try gaining a long enough streak with an uncommon pokemon, something that wasn't popular but can be of good use in a team. That pokemon was Dusclops, after reading about the eviolite benefits, I thought I'd give it a shot, and boy can this guy take hits.
I would have survived a bit longer had it not been for the terrible HP IV, nonetheless I'll tweak and improve on it and see how far I can take with it (same goes with my IV HPless dragonite lol)

Strategy
I'll try and be brief but clear in detail.
Dusclops is my leading pokemon, pain split is my source of recovery and is very useful if the opponent starts with a poke (blissey, wailord eg) that is abundant in HP, I use that to deal damage and recover some HP if they choose to attack me first.
Protect is there for a brief stall after a successful will-o-wisp, half the time I attempt for 2x protects in a row, especially if the opponent is low on health
Curse is a move I really love, I tend to use this if I have more than half HP and that I am confident Dusclops will survive to use it (and faint), that way I know at least when I switch in to my next poke, volcarona for example, I can sweep the remainder of the opponents HP. Few problems with the lead would be paralysis, if luck is not on my side, Dusclops can remain paralysed and faint (thankfully I took my chances and overcame the situation most of the time).
Overall to use Dusclops effectively in the battle subway, along with good stats, you must predict well on what your opponent will do, sometimes it may not hurt to switch out and reserve him for another match-up whilst you sweep the current opponent's pokemon.

Volacarona- I preferred modest over timid nature, mainly because I like put more emphasis on full power for my team, nonetheless I'll be sure to experiment with timid when I get the time. Volcarona tends to 1HKO/2HKO the opponents pokes after 1 Quiver dance boost (with a few exceptions of course, such as high HP+spdef blissey that can soak in the hits). One of the problems I had were either faster pokes who take my volcarona down easily (rock slide terrakion, or those with stone edge, garchomp iirc etc) to 1hp, I setup a Quiver dance, and then the "Quick attack" factor occurs(looks at archeops)

Dragonite- Fairly straight forward. Setup a substitue, either roost or ddance depending on HP level and if you know your sub will either break or remain, and Dragon claw them afterwards.

In the end, lost to a Hiker Jorge, I'll add a description later on today on my losses, but for those keen, see my battle video number below it was so close as well, had I known that Quagsire would use curse when he got sent out, I would have used pain split first...ugh...
Battle Video no: 56-38280-76521

Here's proof of my streak

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5396/battlesubwaysupersingle.jpg
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5396/battlesubwaysupersingle.jpg

AZ

Lost after 165 wins :( But I still think this team did pretty damn well!

Drizzlefrog @Choice Scarf
Modest - Drizzle
EVs: SpA/Spe
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Hidden Power Grass

Like I said before, surprisingly good sweeper. Able to 2HKO pretty much anything. Bane of anything weak to water. I use Surf or Ice Beam 99% of the time, the other moves are just rarely used fillers (Psychic for Toxicroak, HP Grass for water/ground types).

Ferrothorn @Leftovers
Sassy - Iron Barbs
EVs: HP/SpD
- Curse
- Substitute
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
Eats eletric types effortlessly, doesn't die to non-STAB fire moves thanks to rain, hard counters all water types hoping to abuse my rain. Also dispatches Dragons. It's the same Ferro I used a while back in another streak.

Thundurus @Life Orb
Timid - Prankster
EVs: SpA/Spe
- Thunder
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power Ice
I said what I wanted to about him in one of my previous posts. If he actually manages to get on the field without dying, he can destroy teams all by himself. Nasty Plot was rarely used, but if I managed to get it in and Thundurus did not die.. nothing could survive.

How I lost:
vs Ranger Smokey

Turn 1:
I send Politoed, he sends Forretress. Drizzle activates.
I switch to Thundurus, hoping to set up. He eats a weak Bug Bite.

Turn 2:
Thundurus Nasty Plot.
Forretress EXPLOSION!
Thundurus KO.

I send Politoed, he sends Meganium.

Turn 3:
Politoed used Ice Beam. Meganium down to 40%.
Meganium used Light Screen.

Turn 4:
Politoed used Ice Beam. Meganium down to red hp.
Meganium used Seed Bomb. Politoed KO.

I send out Ferrothorn.

Turn 5:
Meganium used Earthquake. Ferrothorn down to 80% after Lefties.
Ferrothorn used Curse.

Turn 6:
Meganium used Earthquake. Ferrothorn down to 70% after Lefties.
Ferrothorn used Curse.

Turn 7:
Meganium used Earthquake. Ferro lost like 10 hp..
Ferrothorn used Gyro Ball. Meganium KO.

Opponent sends out Slowking.

Turn 8:
Slowking used Focus Blast. Ferro dead.

Obviously I could've done a few things differently, but well, not knowing what kind of pokes my opponent has makes predicting tough sometimes.

My next plan is sun team. I just need to get a Droughtales from somewhere :P

Peterko

Never give up!
Updated the list.

Post any mistakes related to the records/rankings in this topic, thanks.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Good luck.

atsync

Thanks again for your hard work Peterko (by the way have you noticed that you keep spelling "Zoroark" wrong in the links to my teams? :p).

I haven't really felt inspired to build teams lately, but I did try out Multi again, but with the in-game partner instead of just me and 2 DSs. I managed to defeat the subway masters with my Choice Scarf + Sturdy Sawk backed up by Metagross...

...only to lose at battle 50! Hilda ended up picking Petaya Berry Accelgor as her lead which sucks because she is completely incapable of switching out apropriately (honestly pure attacking Accelgor SHOULD hold Focus Sash, not Petaya Berry). Her back-up was Klutz Lum Berry Golurk which isn't terrible but it could have been better. I guess I was bound to have to deal with terrible partner pokemon eventually though. Up to that point the selections had been ok. She used good things like Braviary and Conkeldurr, but would sometimes use crap like Lax Incense Beartic and Giga Impact Vanilluxe (actually pretty much all the unova ise types are bad though thankfully I never got Cryogonal).

The battle itself was difficult because the opponents used Focus Sash Rhyperior, Conkeldurr AND Hippowdon (among the most physically bulky pokemon in the game which is not good for my physical team). Their 4th was a Wailord which smacked Metagross around with Hydro Pump.

Still, I'm actually starting to like Multi with the in-game partner. I think it's comparable to the 4th gen Battle Factory in that it can be both fun and fustrating at the same time. It's kind of nice to have different partners for each streak since it keeps things fresh and stops things getting boring. I might have a few more tries, though I think I'll need to put more thought into a back-up to Sawk (I kinda just slapped Metagross on the team since it resisted Sawk's weaknesses, but a special attacker would be nice).

For those lists, I can't tell if they're encrypted or if I just can't read them (I think they're encrypted, lol)
On a different note, has anyone tried a sanstorm team? I did and lost to a Terrakion/Virizion combo in super singles. I was running a Tyranitar lead with a shell bell as a lead, a ScarfChomp and an Excadrill, the first two were untrained, while Excadrill was currently being EV trained.
Details later other than that Tyranitar was a dedicated lead to set up Sandstorm, Garchomp abused scarf and Sand Veil after Excadrill faints (usually), and Excadrill was a Swords Dance SlideQuake Brick Break combination with sand rush. He was my sweeper after Tyranitar goes. It actually took this team to defeat the regular singles train. Since then I've tried a Trick Room team, a heavy offense team, and a semi-stall team. Any thing you might like to see me try, or any suggestions. This seems like the place for suggestions.
EDIT: the lists are the pokemon team/trainer for the subways, both in the OP and posted by Team Rocket Elite.

Peterko

Never give up!
The links to Team Rocket Elite´s moveset lists do work and they´re not encrypted.

The links to twash´s movesets lists with actual lv.50 stats don´t work anymore, so I´m taking them off. But here´s the data he posted.

[size=-2]Pokémon Item Move 1 Move 2 Move 3 Move 4 Nature EVs HP Atk Def SpA SpD Spe Def R SDef R
Abomasnow 1 Leftovers Frost Breath Icy Wind Leech Seed Ingrain Impish HP/Def/SpD 186 112 127 100 126 80 53,20 34,64
Abomasnow 2 Miracle Seed Wood Hammer Brick Break Double Team Blizzard Lonely HP/Atk/SpA 186 146 85 133 105 80 35,61 28,87
Abomasnow 3 Focus Sash Blizzard Wood Hammer Focus Blast Ice Shard Quiet HP/SpA 197 112 95 158 105 72 42,15 30,58
Abomasnow 4 Occa Berry Blizzard Focus Blast Protect Ice Shard Quiet HP/SpA 197 112 95 158 105 72 42,15 30,58
Absol 1 Sitrus Berry Payback Mean Look Hone Claws Baton Pass Careful HP/Def/SpD 140 182 80 85 80 139 25,23 16,56
Absol 2 Chople Berry Sucker Punch Magic Coat Psycho Cut Taunt Adamant HP/Atk 172 200 80 85 80 90 30,99 20,34
Absol 3 Scope Lens Night Slash Zen Headbutt Sucker Punch Superpower Jolly Atk/Spd 140 182 80 85 80 139 25,23 16,56
Absol 4 BrightPowder Substitute Swagger Punishment Will-O-Wisp Jolly Atk/Spd 140 182 80 85 80 139 25,23 16,56
Accelgor 1 Focus Sash Encore Bug Buzz Giga Drain Me First Hasty Spd/SpA 155 90 54 152 80 216 18,85 18,33
Accelgor 2 Petaya Berry Energy Ball Sludge Bomb Bug Buzz Endure Modest Spd/SpA 155 81 60 167 80 197 20,95 18,33
Accelgor 3 Focus Sash U-turn Bug Buzz Focus Blast Final Gambit Timid HP/Spd 187 81 60 120 80 216 25,27 22,11
Accelgor 4 Focus Sash Bug Buzz Encore Focus Blast Protect Timid Spd/SpA 155 81 60 152 80 216 20,95 18,33
Aerodactyl 1 Choice Band Rock Slide - - - Jolly Atk/Spd 155 235* (157) 85 72 95 200 29,67 21,77
Aerodactyl 2 Passho Berry Crunch Rock Slide Roost Sky Drop Naive Atk/Spd 155 157 85 80 85 200 29,67 19,48
Aerodactyl 3 Rock Gem Taunt Earthquake Rock Slide Crunch Jolly Atk/Spd 155 157 85 72 95 200 29,67 21,77
Aerodactyl 4 Choice Band Stone Edge Aerial Ace Earthquake Crunch Jolly Atk/Spd 155 235* (157) 85 72 95 200 29,67 21,77
Aggron 1 Focus Sash Protect Roar Stealth Rock Metal Burst Impish HP/SpD 177 130 220 72 112 70 87,70 29,30
Aggron 2 King's Rock Thunder Wave Iron Head Fling Stomp Brave HP/Atk 177 178 200 80 80 63 79,73 20,93
Aggron 3 Steel Gem Iron Tail Dragon Rush Avalanche Aerial Ace Adamant Atk/Def 145 178 232 72 80 70 75,77 17,15
Aggron 4 Focus Sash Metal Burst Earthquake Stone Edge Shadow Claw Brave Atk/SpD 145 178 200 80 112 63 65,32 24,01
Alakazam 1 TwistedSpoon Energy Ball Psychic Telekinesis Guard Split Timid Spd/SpA 130 63 65 187 105 189 19,03 20,18
Alakazam 2 Focus Sash Psych Up Encore Protect Psychic Timid Spd/SpA 130 63 65 187 105 189 19,03 20,18
Alakazam 3 Wise Glasses Psychic Focus Blast Signal Beam Grass Knot Timid Spd/SpA 130 63 65 187 105 189 19,03 20,18
Alakazam 4 Choice Specs Psychic Focus Blast Disable Trick Timid Spd/SpA 130 63 65 280* (187) 105 189 19,03 20,18
Altaria 1 Pecha Berry Sing Cotton Guard Echoed Voice Roost Calm HP/SpD 182 81 110 90 172 100 45,09 46,27
Altaria 2 Yache Berry Dragon Claw Pluck Mist Hone Claws Lonely Atk/SpD 150 134 99 90 157 100 33,45 34,81
Altaria 3 Power Herb Dragon Dance Dragon Rush Sky Attack Earthquake Jolly Atk/Spd 150 122 110 81 125 145 37,16 27,72
Altaria 4 Sitrus Berry Cotton Guard Roost Flamethrower Dragon Pulse Calm HP/SpD 182 81 110 90 172 100 45,09 46,27
Ambipom 1 King's Rock Fake Out Fling Thief U-turn Naive Atk/Spd 150 152 86 80 77 183 29,05 17,07
Ambipom 2 Focus Sash Grass Knot Thunderbolt Nasty Plot Counter Timid Spd/SpA 150 108 86 112 86 183 29,05 19,07
Ambipom 3 Life Orb Fake Out Double Hit Payback Brick Break Jolly Atk/Spd 150 152 86 72 86 183 29,05 19,07
Ambipom 4 King's Rock Fling Taunt Return Payback Jolly Atk/Spd 150 152 86 72 86 183 29,05 19,07
Ampharos 1 Shuca Berry Power Gem Thunder Wave Discharge Charge Beam Mild HP/SpA/SpD 186 95 85 171 131 75 35,61 36,02
Ampharos 2 Lum Berry Brick Break ThunderPunch Screech Odor Sleuth Brave HP/Atk/Def 186 127 116 135 110 67 48,59 30,24
Ampharos 3 Chesto Berry Thunder Wave Charge Beam Hyper Beam Rest Modest HP/SpA 197 85 95 183 110 75 42,15 32,03
Ampharos 4 Zoom Lens Thunder Focus Blast Signal Beam Power Gem Quiet HP/SpA 197 95 95 183 110 67 42,15 32,03
Arcanine 1 Charcoal Flamethrower SolarBeam Incinerate Sunny Day Modest Spd/SpA 165 117 100 167 100 147 37,16 24,39
Arcanine 2 Fire Gem ExtremeSpeed Crunch Overheat Roar Naughty Atk/Spd 165 178 100 120 90 147 37,16 21,95
Arcanine 3 White Herb Overheat Sunny Day SolarBeam Dragon Pulse Timid Spd/SpA 165 117 100 152 100 161 37,16 24,39
Arcanine 4 Sitrus Berry Close Combat Flare Blitz Crunch ExtremeSpeed Jolly Atk/Spd 165 162 100 108 161 161 37,16 39,27
Archeops 1 Sitrus Berry Quick Attack Acrobatics Crunch U-turn Jolly Atk/Spd 150 192 85 118 85 178 28,72 18,85
Archeops 2 Enigma Berry Earthquake Earth Power Endeavor AncientPower Mild Spd/SpA 150 160 76 180 85 162 25,68 18,85
Archeops 3 Choice Band Aerial Ace Earthquake Head Smash U-turn Jolly Atk/Spd 150 288* (192) 85 118 85 178 28,72 18,85
Archeops 4 Sitrus Berry Rock Slide Earthquake Aerial Ace Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 150 192 85 118 85 178 28,72 18,85
Armaldo 1 Chesto Berry X-Scissor Rock Blast Rest Curse Brave HP/SpD 182 159 120 90 132 58 49,19 35,51
Armaldo 2 Razor Fang Rock Slide Earthquake X-Scissor Rock Polish Hasty HP/Spd 182 145 108 90 100 106 44,27 26,90
Armaldo 3 Life Orb X-Scissor Rock Slide Earthquake Iron Defense Adamant HP/SpD 182 159 120 81 132 65 49,19 35,51
Armaldo 4 Choice Band Superpower Stone Edge Earthquake X-Scissor Adamant HP/Atk 182 291* (194) 120 81 100 65 49,19 26,90
Articuno 1 Icy Rock Hail Blizzard Fly Roost Modest HP/SpA 197 94 120 161 145 105 53,24 42,22
Articuno 2 Lum Berry Sheer Cold Mind Reader Ice Shard Ice Beam Bold HP/SpD 197 94 132 115 177 105 58,57 51,54
Articuno 3 Lum Berry Blizzard Reflect Protect U-turn Timid Spd/SpA 165 94 120 147 145 150 44,59 35,37
Articuno 4 Ice Gem Tailwind Blizzard Sky Drop Protect Modest Spd/SpA 165 94 120 161 145 137 44,59 35,37
Bastiodon 1 Enigma Berry Iron Head Taunt Wide Guard Metal Burst Careful HP/Atk 167 104 188 60 173 50 70,71 42,71
Bastiodon 2 Chesto Berry Roar Rest Block Iron Defense Bold HP/Def 167 64 242 67 158 50 91,02 39,00
Bastiodon 3 Leftovers Stone Edge Fissure Double Team Iron Defense Careful HP/SpD 167 72 188 60 209 50 70,71 51,59
Bastiodon 4 Sitrus Berry Metal Burst Rock Slide Wide Guard Curse Brave HP/Atk 167 114 188 67 158 45 70,71 39,00
Beartic 1 Sitrus Berry Shadow Claw Stone Edge Avalanche Bulk Up Brave Atk/SpA 170 178 100 122 100 63 38,29 25,13
Beartic 2 NeverMeltIce Hail Icy Wind Grass Knot Blizzard Rash HP/SpA 202 130 100 134 90 70 45,50 26,87
Beartic 3 Sitrus Berry Swords Dance Avalanche Rock Slide Brick Break Adamant Atk/Def 170 178 132 81 100 70 50,54 25,13
Beartic 4 Lax Incense Icy Wind Icicle Crash Rock Slide Brick Break Jolly Atk/Spd 170 162 100 81 100 112 38,29 25,13
Bisharp 1 Sitrus Berry Night Slash Metal Claw Taunt Metal Burst Lax HP/Def 172 145 167 80 81 90 64,69 20,59
Bisharp 2 Chople Berry Aerial Ace Low Sweep Iron Head Scary Face Adamant HP/Atk 172 194 120 72 90 90 46,49 22,88
Bisharp 3 Chople Berry Iron Head Night Slash Low Sweep Sucker Punch Jolly Atk/Spd 140 177 120 72 90 134 37,84 18,63
Bisharp 4 Focus Sash Taunt Sucker Punch Rock Smash Iron Head Adamant HP/Atk 172 194 120 72 90 90 46,49 22,88
Blastoise 1 Zoom Lens Aqua Ring Rock Slide Aqua Tail Iron Defense Quiet HP/Def/SpD 175 103 141 115 146 88 55,57 37,77
Blastoise 2 Zoom Lens Hydro Pump Ice Beam Mist Focus Blast Quiet HP/SpA 186 103 120 150 125 88 50,27 34,37
Blastoise 3 Leftovers Fake Out Earthquake Aqua Tail Avalanche Adamant HP/Atk 186 148 120 94 125 98 50,27 34,37
Blastoise 4 Custap Berry Yawn Waterfall Focus Punch Rock Slide Adamant HP/Atk 186 148 120 94 125 98 50,27 34,37
Blaziken 1 Salac Berry Hi Jump Kick Counter Flamethrower Will-O-Wisp Naughty HP/Def/Spd 176 154 111 130 81 121 44,00 21,07
Blaziken 2 Salac Berry Blaze Kick Flame Charge Endure Reversal Adamant HP/Atk/Spd 176 177 90 117 90 121 35,68 23,41
Blaziken 3 Choice Band Flare Blitz Shadow Claw ThunderPunch Earthquake Hardy Atk/Spd 155 258* (172) 90 130 90 132 31,42 20,62
Blaziken 4 Shuca Berry Flame Charge Flare Blitz ThunderPunch Low Kick Hardy Atk/Spd 155 172 90 130 90 132 31,42 20,62
Blissey 1 Leftovers Attract Thunder Wave Heal Pulse Aromatherapy Calm Def/SpD 330 27 62 95 205 75 46,08 100,00
Blissey 2 Custap Berry Charge Beam Shadow Ball Grass Knot Thunder Wave Modest Def/SpA 330 27 62 139 155 75 46,08 75,61
Blissey 3 Leftovers Thunderbolt Ice Beam Counter Calm Mind Bold HP/Def 362 27 68 95 155 75 55,44 82,94
Blissey 4 Chople Berry Toxic Minimize Mud Bomb Softboiled Bold Def/SpD 330 27 68 95 187 75 50,54 91,22
Bouffalant 1 Silk Scarf Head Charge Pursuit Scary Face Aerial Ace Adamant HP/Atk 202 178 115 54 115 75 52,32 34,34
Bouffalant 2 Chople Berry Pursuit Revenge Retaliate Swagger Brave HP/Atk 202 178 115 60 115 67 52,32 34,34
Bouffalant 3 Sitrus Berry Swords Dance Earthquake Head Charge Payback Adamant HP/Atk 202 178 115 54 115 75 52,32 34,34
Bouffalant 4 Life Orb Earthquake Head Charge Payback Protect Adamant HP/Atk 202 178 115 54 115 75 52,32 34,34
Braviary 1 King's Rock Rock Slide Air Slash Tailwind Sky Drop Adamant Atk/Def/SpD 175 180 116 69 116 100 45,72 30,01
Braviary 2 Persim Berry Thrash Bulk Up Superpower Pluck Naughty Atk/Spd 175 192 95 77 85 132 37,44 21,99
Braviary 3 Flying Gem Brave Bird Return U-turn Rock Slide Adamant Atk/Spd 175 192 95 69 95 132 37,44 24,58
Braviary 4 Wacan Berry Brave Bird Tailwind Superpower Giga Impact Adamant Atk/Spd 175 192 95 69 95 132 37,44 24,58
Breloom 1 Black Belt Fake Tears Helping Hand Mach Punch Stun Spore Brave HP/Atk 167 200 100 80 80 81 37,61 19,75
Breloom 2 Toxic Orb Substitute Seed Bomb Wake-Up Slap Spore Jolly Atk/Spd 135 182 100 72 80 134 30,41 15,96
Breloom 3 Focus Sash Spore Focus Punch Rock Slide Seed Bomb Jolly Atk/Spd 135 182 100 72 80 134 30,41 15,96
Breloom 4 Toxic Orb Protect Leech Seed Substitute Focus Punch Careful HP/Def/SpD 156 150 121 72 111 90 42,51 25,60
Bronzong 1 Sitrus Berry Hypnosis Rain Dance Gyro Ball Trick Room Impish HP/Def/SpD 163 109 172 89 157 53 63,14 37,83
Bronzong 2 Damp Rock Rain Dance Light Screen Charge Beam Grass Knot Quiet HP/SpA 174 109 136 144 136 47 53,30 34,98
Bronzong 3 Quick Claw Iron Head Zen Headbutt Earthquake Explosion Adamant HP/Atk 174 155 136 89 136 53 53,30 34,98
Bronzong 4 Lum Berry Safeguard Rock Slide Zen Headbutt Trick Room Brave HP/Atk 174 155 136 99 136 47 53,30 34,98
Carracosta 1 Sitrus Berry Aqua Tail Rock Slide Shell Smash Iron Defense Naughty HP/Atk 181 176 153 103 76 52 62,37 20,33
Carracosta 2 Wide Lens Rock Slide Swagger Blizzard Hydro Pump Rash HP/SpA 181 128 153 148 76 52 62,37 20,33
Carracosta 3 Damp Rock Rain Dance Waterfall Rock Slide Earthquake Adamant Atk/Spd 149 176 153 92 85 84 51,34 18,72
Carracosta 4 Rindo Berry Waterfall Rock Slide Aqua Jet Earthquake Adamant Atk/Spd 149 176 153 92 85 84 51,34 18,72
Chandelure 1 Spell Tag Flamethrower Confuse Ray Will-O-Wisp Hex Modest HP/Spd/SpA 156 67 110 204 110 121 38,65 25,37
Chandelure 2 Chesto Berry Energy Ball Rest Heat Wave Will-O-Wisp Timid HP/Spd 167 67 110 165 110 145 41,37 27,15
Chandelure 3 White Herb Overheat Shadow Ball Protect Will-O-Wisp Modest HP/SpA 167 67 110 216 110 100 41,37 27,15
Chandelure 4 Leftovers Calm Mind Will-O-Wisp Shadow Ball Heat Wave Bold HP/SpD 167 67 121 165 142 100 45,51 35,05
Charizard 1 Salac Berry Dragon Claw Flame Charge Belly Drum Substitute Adamant HP/Spd/SpD 174 114 98 116 126 141 38,41 32,41
Charizard 2 Charti Berry Dragon Claw Shadow Claw Rock Slide Dragon Dance Adamant Atk/Spd 153 149 98 116 105 152 33,77 23,75
Charizard 3 Choice Scarf Heat Wave Rock Slide Air Slash Crunch Mild Atk/Spd/SpA 153 125 88 165 105 211* (141) 30,32 23,75
Charizard 4 Salac Berry Belly Drum Substitute Fire Punch Earthquake Adamant HP/Atk/Spd 174 137 98 116 105 141 38,41 27,01
Claydol 1 Absorb Bulb Psychic Ice Beam Protect Calm Mind Calm HP/SpD 167 81 125 90 189 95 47,02 46,66
Claydol 2 Sitrus Berry Sandstorm Toxic Cosmic Power Explosion Impish HP/Def 167 90 172 81 140 95 64,69 34,56
Claydol 3 Ground Gem Earth Power Psychic Ally Switch Ice Beam Modest SpA/SpD 135 81 125 134 172 95 38,01 34,32
Claydol 4 Custap Berry Earthquake Zen Headbutt Rock Slide Explosion Adamant Atk/SpD 135 134 125 81 172 95 38,01 34,32
Cobalion 1 Chesto Berry Focus Blast Flash Cannon Calm Mind Rest Bold HP/SpD 198 99 163 110 124 128 72,69 36,29
Cobalion 2 Sitrus Berry Metal Burst Sacred Sword Quick Attack Iron Head Brave HP/Atk 198 156 149 110 92 115 66,45 26,93
Cobalion 3 Lax Incense Swagger Substitute Psych Up Iron Head Jolly Atk/Spd 166 142 149 99 92 176 55,71 22,58
Cobalion 4 Life Orb Iron Head Close Combat Quick Guard Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 166 142 149 99 92 176 55,71 22,58
Cofagrigus 1 Chesto Berry Night Shade Will-O-Wisp Mean Look Rest Sassy HP/SpD 165 70 165 115 172 45 61,32 41,95
Cofagrigus 2 Spell Tag Shadow Ball Energy Ball Will-O-Wisp Nasty Plot Quiet HP/SpA 165 70 165 161 125 45 61,32 30,49
Cofagrigus 3 Sitrus Berry Will-O-Wisp Shadow Ball Destiny Bond Trick Room Quiet HP/SpA 165 70 165 161 125 45 61,32 30,49
Cofagrigus 4 Leftovers Will-O-Wisp Toxic Hex Calm Mind Bold HP/SpD 165 63 181 115 157 50 67,26 38,29
Conkeldurr 1 Black Belt Rock Slide Force Palm SmellingSalt Bulk Up Bold HP/Def/SpD 201 144 149 75 106 65 67,45 31,49
Conkeldurr 2 Iron Ball Mach Punch Hammer Arm Bulk Up Fling Brave Atk/SpD 180 211 115 75 117 29* (58) 46,62 31,13
Conkeldurr 3 Sitrus Berry Bulk Up Drain Punch Payback Stone Edge Adamant Atk/SpD 180 211 115 67 117 65 46,62 31,13
Conkeldurr 4 Iron Ball Fling Rock Slide Superpower Mach Punch Brave Atk/SpD 180 211 115 75 117 29* (58) 46,62 31,13
Cradily 1 Charti Berry Stealth Rock Gastro Acid Stockpile Swallow Bold Def/SpD 161 90 163 101 159 63 59,11 37,84
Cradily 2 Quick Claw Confuse Ray Energy Ball Stone Edge Earthquake Brave HP/Atk/SpA 182 134 117 122 127 56 47,96 34,17
Cradily 3 Leftovers Sandstorm Toxic Protect Earthquake Relaxed HP/Def 193 101 163 101 127 56 70,85 36,23
Cradily 4 Big Root Stockpile Protect Ingrain Giga Drain Sassy HP/Def 193 101 149 101 139 56 64,77 39,66
Cresselia 1 Chesto Berry Calm Mind Psychic Shadow Ball Rest Bold HP/Def 227 81 189 95 150 105 96,63 50,33
Cresselia 2 Leftovers Double Team Moonlight Toxic Protect Bold HP/SpD 227 81 154 95 182 105 78,73 61,07
Cresselia 3 Lum Berry Icy Wind Safeguard Helping Hand Swagger Bold HP/SpD 227 81 154 95 182 105 78,73 61,07
Cresselia 4 BrightPowder Psychic Substitute Toxic Trick Room Bold HP/SpD 227 81 154 95 182 105 78,73 61,07
Crobat 1 Charti Berry Cross Poison X-Scissor Hypnosis U-turn Jolly Atk/Spd 160 142 100 81 100 200 36,04 23,65
Crobat 2 Sharp Beak Air Slash Shadow Ball Confuse Ray Nasty Plot Timid Spd/SpA 160 99 100 122 100 200 36,04 23,65
Crobat 3 Razor Claw Cross Poison Brave Bird Zen Headbutt X-Scissor Jolly Atk/Spd 160 142 100 81 100 200 36,04 23,65
Crobat 4 Wide Lens Hypnosis Aerial Ace Cross Poison Taunt Jolly Atk/Spd 160 142 100 81 100 200 36,04 23,65
Cryogonal 1 Charti Berry Icy Wind Ice Beam Confuse Ray Light Screen Timid Def/Spd 145 63 82 115 155 172 26,78 33,22
Cryogonal 2 Occa Berry Ice Shard Slash Poison Jab Haze Hasty Atk/Spd 145 102 45 115 172 172 14,70 36,87
Cryogonal 3 Occa Berry Icy Wind Flash Cannon Blizzard Sheer Cold Timid Spd/SpA 145 63 50 147 155 172 16,33 33,22
Cryogonal 4 Focus Sash Hail Icy Wind Blizzard Explosion Naive Spd/SpA 145 70 50 147 139 172 16,33 29,79
Darmanitan 1 Passho Berry Fire Punch Encore Belly Drum Brick Break Hasty Atk/Spd 180 192 67 50 75 161 27,16 19,96
Darmanitan 2 Life Orb Focus Energy Hammer Arm Flare Blitz Swagger Naughty HP/Atk/Spd 201 199 75 50 67 136 33,95 19,91
Darmanitan 3 Liechi Berry Flame Charge Earthquake Flare Blitz Brick Break Jolly Atk/Spd 180 192 75 45 75 161 30,41 19,96
Darmanitan 4 Sitrus Berry Belly Drum Earthquake Fire Punch Yawn Impish Def/SpD 180 160 117 45 107 115 47,43 28,47
Dewgong 1 Icy Rock Icy Wind Toxic Rest Hail Mild HP/Def 197 90 118 99 115 90 52,36 33,49
Dewgong 2 NeverMeltIce Ice Shard Signal Beam Ice Beam Encore Rash Spd/SpA 165 90 100 134 103 122 37,16 25,12
Dewgong 3 Quick Claw Fake Out Surf Ice Beam Aqua Jet Mild SpA/SpD 165 90 90 134 147 90 33,45 35,85
Dewgong 4 Salac Berry Rain Dance Rest Surf Stockpile Bold HP/Def/SpD 186 81 133 90 136 90 55,72 37,39
Donphan 1 Metronome Earthquake Scary Face Rollout Defense Curl Brave Atk/Def 165 189 172 80 80 63 63,92 19,51
Donphan 2 Focus Sash Endeavor Flail Roar Giga Impact Adamant Atk/SpD 165 189 140 72 112 70 52,03 27,32
Donphan 3 Sitrus Berry Earthquake Gyro Ball Fire Fang Thunder Fang Brave Atk/Def 165 189 172 80 80 63 63,92 19,51
Donphan 4 Quick Claw Earthquake Stone Edge Seed Bomb Fissure Adamant Atk/SpD 165 189 140 72 112 70 52,03 27,32
Dragonite 1 Custap Berry Toxic Thunder Wave Roost Rock Slide Impish HP/Def/SpD 187 154 149 108 141 100 62,75 38,98
Dragonite 2 Salac Berry Dragon Rush Ice Beam Thunderbolt Safeguard Mild Spd/SpA 166 154 103 167 120 132 38,51 29,45
Dragonite 3 Choice Band Outrage Earthquake Giga Impact Superpower Adamant Atk/SpD 166 306* (204) 115 108 152 100 43,00 37,30
Dragonite 4 Quick Claw Superpower Earthquake ThunderPunch Fire Punch Adamant HP/Atk 198 204 115 108 120 100 51,28 35,12
Drapion 1 Scope Lens Night Slash Taunt Toxic Spikes X-Scissor Bold HP/Def 177 99 178 80 95 115 70,96 24,86
Drapion 2 Dark Gem Cross Poison Crunch Scary Face Screech Naive Atk/Spd 145 142 130 80 85 161 42,45 18,22
Drapion 3 Scope Lens Cross Poison Night Slash Fire Fang Earthquake Jolly Atk/Spd 145 142 130 72 95 161 42,45 20,36
Drapion 4 Razor Claw Cross Poison Night Slash Earthquake Swords Dance Careful HP/Atk 177 142 130 72 104 115 51,82 27,21
Drifblim 1 Salac Berry Calm Mind Stockpile Memento Baton Pass Bold Def/SpD 225 90 105 110 106 100 53,21 35,25
Drifblim 2 Cell Battery Hex Thunderbolt Dream Eater Hypnosis Mild Spd/SpA 225 100 57 156 74 132 28,89 24,61
Drifblim 3 Wise Glasses Shadow Ball Thunderbolt Icy Wind Destiny Bond Timid Def/Spd 225 90 96 110 74 145 48,65 24,61
Drifblim 4 Custap Berry Shadow Ball Thunderbolt Hypnosis Destiny Bond Bold Spd/SpD 225 90 70 110 106 132 35,47 35,25
Druddigon 1 Chople Berry Crunch Scary Face Glare Dragon Tail Bold Atk/Def 152 154 156 80 110 68 53,41 24,72
Druddigon 2 Scope Lens Dragon Claw Night Slash Slash Hone Claws Lonely HP/Def/SpD 173 154 117 80 131 68 45,59 33,50
Druddigon 3 Quick Claw Crunch Dragon Claw Earthquake Rock Slide Adamant HP/Atk 184 189 110 72 110 68 45,59 29,92
Druddigon 4 Choice Band Outrage Earthquake Superpower Dragon Tail Adamant HP/Atk 184 283* (189) 110 72 110 68 45,59 29,92
Dugtrio 1 Focus Sash Reversal Attract Dig Protect Hasty Atk/Spd 110 132 63 70 90 189 15,61 14,63
Dugtrio 2 Choice Band Protect Final Gambit Earthquake Rock Slide Lonely HP/Spd 142 165* (110) 63 70 90 172 20,15 18,89
Dugtrio 3 Choice Band Earthquake Rock Slide Reversal Aerial Ace Jolly Atk/Spd 110 198* (132) 70 63 90 189 17,34 14,63
Dugtrio 4 BrightPowder Toxic Dig Substitute Sandstorm Jolly Atk/Spd 110 132 70 63 90 189 17,34 14,63
Durant 1 Sitrus Berry Crunch Dig Bug Bite Metal Sound Naive HP/Atk/Spd 154 150 132 68 61 165 45,78 13,89
Durant 2 Power Herb Dig Iron Defense Agility Baton Pass Impish Def/Spd 133 129 180 61 68 161 53,92 13,37
Durant 3 Occa Berry X-Scissor Iron Head Rock Slide Shadow Claw Jolly Atk/Spd 133 161 132 61 68 177 39,54 13,37
Durant 4 Focus Sash Entrainment X-Scissor Iron Head Protect Jolly HP/Spd 165 129 132 61 68 177 49,05 16,59
Dusknoir 1 Leftovers Disable Will-O-Wisp Pain Split Mean Look Bold HP/Def 152 108 205 85 155 65 70,18 34,83
Dusknoir 2 Iron Ball Shadow Sneak Fire Punch Fling Trick Room Brave HP/Atk 152 167 155 85 155 29* (58) 53,06 34,83
Dusknoir 3 Leftovers Toxic Will-O-Wisp Protect Double Team Sassy HP/SpD 152 120 155 85 205 58 53,06 46,06
Dusknoir 4 Lum Berry Shadow Sneak Pain Split Destiny Bond Trick Room Relaxed HP/SpD 152 120 170 85 187 58 58,20 42,02
Eelektross 1 Magnet Discharge Gastro Acid Thunderbolt Thunder Wave Quiet HP/SpA 192 135 100 172 100 63 43,24 28,38
Eelektross 2 Expert Belt Crunch Wild Charge Brick Break Coil Naughty HP/Atk 192 183 100 125 90 70 43,24 25,54
Eelektross 3 Sitrus Berry Brick Break U-turn Grass Knot Wild Charge Brave HP/Atk 192 183 100 125 100 63 43,24 28,38
Eelektross 4 Leftovers Charge Beam Grass Knot Flamethrower Protect Bold HP/SpD 192 121 110 125 132 70 47,57 37,46
Electivire 1 Expert Belt Low Kick Dig Rock Slide Screech Naughty HP/Atk/Spd 171 180 87 115 94 136 33,51 23,76
Electivire 2 Shuca Berry Fire Punch Electro Ball Ice Punch Protect Adamant HP/Atk/Spd 171 180 87 103 105 136 33,51 26,54
Electivire 3 Air Balloon Thunderbolt Psychic Focus Blast Signal Beam Modest Spd/SpA 150 128 87 161 105 147 29,39 23,28
Electivire 4 Shuca Berry ThunderPunch Fire Punch Ice Punch Earthquake Jolly Atk/Spd 150 175 87 103 105 161 29,39 23,28
Electrode 1 Shuca Berry Swagger Light Screen Charge Beam Thunder Wave Calm HP/SpD 167 63 90 100 145 160 33,85 35,79
Electrode 2 Focus Sash Electro Ball Taunt Protect Explosion Hasty - 135 70 81 100 100 176 24,63 19,96
Electrode 3 Air Balloon Thunderbolt Mirror Coat Signal Beam Protect Timid Spd/SpA 135 65 90 132 100 211 27,36 19,96
Electrode 4 Damp Rock Rain Dance Thunder Taunt Light Screen Timid Spd/SpA 135 65 90 132 100 211 27,36 19,96
Emboar 1 Chesto Berry Gyro Ball Curse Rest Sleep Talk Careful HP/SpD 217 143 85 108 128 85 41,54 41,06
Emboar 2 Quick Claw Yawn Wild Charge Bulldoze Heat Crash Brave Atk/Def/SpD 185 180 106 120 106 76 44,17 28,99
Emboar 3 Quick Claw Flare Blitz Brick Break Flame Charge Earthquake Adamant Atk/Def/SpD 185 180 106 108 106 85 44,17 28,99
Emboar 4 Salac Berry Substitute Flamethrower Focus Blast Scald Timid Spd/SpA 185 128 85 152 85 128 35,42 23,24
Empoleon 1 Sitrus Berry Yawn Swords Dance Aqua Jet Metal Claw Lax HP/Def 191 106 154 131 108 80 66,25 30,49
Empoleon 2 Muscle Band Drill Peck Aqua Jet Metal Claw FeatherDance Lonely HP/Atk/SpD 180 139 97 131 142 80 39,32 37,78
Empoleon 3 Lum Berry Surf Ice Beam Signal Beam Icy Wind Quiet HP/SpA 191 106 108 179 121 72 46,46 34,16
Empoleon 4 Petaya Berry Surf Substitute Blizzard Whirlpool Calm HP/SpA 191 95 108 163 133 80 46,46 37,55
Entei 1 Focus Sash Overheat Flame Charge Fire Fang Stone Edge Lonely Atk/Spd 190 183 94 110 95 152 40,23 26,68
Entei 2 Chesto Berry Calm Mind Will-O-Wisp Flamethrower Rest Bold HP/Def/SpD 211 121 138 110 116 120 65,58 36,18
Entei 3 Choice Scarf Eruption Heat Wave Extrasensory SolarBeam Timid Spd/SpA 190 121 105 142 95 250* (167) 44,93 26,68
Entei 4 Life Orb Overheat Double-Edge Stone Edge Protect Adamant HP/Atk 222 183 105 99 95 120 52,50 31,18
Escavalier 1 Liechi Berry Megahorn Quick Guard Swords Dance Reversal Brave HP/Atk 177 205 125 80 125 36 49,83 32,71
Escavalier 2 Quick Claw Pursuit Counter X-Scissor Swords Dance Naughty HP/Atk 177 205 125 80 112 40 49,83 29,30
Escavalier 3 Life Orb Megahorn Iron Defense Poison Jab Iron Head Brave HP/Atk 177 205 125 80 125 36 49,83 32,71
Escavalier 4 Custap Berry Megahorn Iron Head Swagger Reversal Adamant HP/Atk 177 205 125 72 125 40 49,83 32,71
Espeon 1 Focus Sash Yawn Dream Eater Calm Mind Protect Naive Spd/SpA 140 85 80 182 103 178 25,23 21,32
Espeon 2 Kasib Berry Psyshock Grass Knot Telekinesis Charm Timid HP/Spd 172 76 80 150 115 178 30,99 29,24
Espeon 3 Lum Berry Psychic Shadow Ball Hyper Beam Grass Knot Modest Spd/SpA 140 76 80 200 115 162 25,23 23,80
Espeon 4 Psychic Gem Psychic Shadow Ball Signal Beam Morning Sun Timid Spd/SpA 140 76 80 182 115 178 25,23 23,80
Excadrill 1 Soft Sand Hone Claws Rock Slide Drill Run Iron Defense Naughty Atk/Def 185 205 112 70 76 108 46,67 20,78
Excadrill 2 Chople Berry Dig Metal Sound Metal Claw Swords Dance Adamant Atk/Def 185 205 112 63 85 108 46,67 23,24
Excadrill 3 BrightPowder Sandstorm Earthquake Rock Slide Poison Jab Adamant Atk/Def/SpD 185 193 101 63 106 108 42,08 28,99
Excadrill 4 Life Orb Earthquake Aerial Ace Poison Jab Rock Slide Adamant Atk/Def/SpD 185 193 101 63 106 108 42,08 28,99
Exeggutor 1 Petaya Berry Psyshock Grass Knot Light Screen Synthesis Mild Spd/SpA/SpD 170 115 94 182 106 96 35,99 26,64
Exeggutor 2 Sitrus Berry Wood Hammer Curse Egg Bomb Synthesis Brave Atk/Spd/SpD 170 149 105 145 106 86 40,20 26,64
Exeggutor 3 Expert Belt Leaf Storm Psychic Sludge Bomb AncientPower Modest HP/SpA 202 103 105 194 85 75 47,77 25,38
Exeggutor 4 Lum Berry Wood Hammer Zen Headbutt Explosion Trick Room Brave HP/Atk 202 161 105 145 85 67 47,77 25,38
Exploud 1 Chople Berry Fire Blast Roar Uproar Hyper Voice Mild Atk/SpA 179 143 74 157 83 88 29,83 21,96
Exploud 2 Chople Berry Crunch Fake Tears Ice Beam Giga Impact Lonely Atk/SpA 179 157 74 143 83 88 29,83 21,96
Exploud 3 Expert Belt Earthquake Brick Break Ice Punch Crunch Adamant Atk/Def 179 157 115 99 83 88 46,36 21,96
Exploud 4 Life Orb Icy Wind Hyper Voice Focus Blast Shadow Ball Timid Spd/SpA 179 99 83 143 83 132 33,46 21,96
Feraligatr 1 Lax Incense Screech Aqua Jet Earthquake Block Careful HP/SpD 192 125 120 89 148 98 51,89 42,00
Feraligatr 2 Liechi Berry Superpower Aqua Tail Ice Fang Dragon Dance Adamant HP/Atk/Spd 181 160 120 89 103 119 48,92 27,56
Feraligatr 3 Lum Berry Aqua Jet Waterfall Earthquake Ice Punch Adamant HP/Atk/SpA/SpD 176 155 120 103 119 98 47,57 30,96
Feraligatr 4 Liechi Berry Dragon Dance Waterfall Crunch Substitute Adamant Atk/Spd 160 172 120 89 103 130 43,24 24,36
Ferrothorn 1 Leftovers Iron Head Thunder Wave Sandstorm Ingrain Impish HP/Def 181 114 201 66 136 40 81,94 36,39
Ferrothorn 2 Chesto Berry Rest Payback Gyro Ball Curse Careful HP/SpD 181 114 151 66 184 40 61,56 49,23
Ferrothorn 3 Custap Berry Protect Payback Explosion Gyro Ball Brave HP/Atk 181 160 151 74 136 36 61,56 36,39
Ferrothorn 4 Leftovers Curse Rock Smash Gyro Ball Ingrain Sassy HP/SpD 181 114 151 74 184 36 61,56 49,23
Flareon 1 Focus Sash Dig Flail Work Up Fire Blast Naughty Atk/SpA 140 200 80 147 117 85 25,23 24,21
Flareon 2 Charcoal Will-O-Wisp Charm Flame Charge Protect Impish HP/Def 172 150 123 103 130 85 47,65 33,05
Flareon 3 White Herb Superpower Return Will-O-Wisp Overheat Brave HP/Atk 172 200 80 115 130 76 30,99 33,05
Flareon 4 White Herb Bite Superpower Giga Impact Fire Fang Adamant Atk/SpD 140 200 80 103 162 85 25,23 33,53
Floatzel 1 Binding Band Aqua Tail Protect Pursuit Whirlpool Naive Atk/Spd 160 157 75 105 63 183 27,03 14,90
Floatzel 2 Flame Orb Aqua Jet Switcheroo Pursuit Crunch Hasty Atk/Spd 160 157 67 105 70 183 24,14 16,56
Floatzel 3 Damp Rock Surf Ice Beam Focus Blast Rain Dance Hasty Spd/SpA 160 125 67 137 70 183 24,14 16,56
Floatzel 4 Life Orb Waterfall Aqua Jet Low Kick Protect Hasty Atk/Spd 160 157 67 105 70 183 24,14 16,56
Flygon 1 Liechi Berry Earthquake Dragon Claw Endure Fire Blast Naive Atk/Spd 155 152 100 100 90 167 34,91 20,62
Flygon 2 Haban Berry Swagger Quick Attack Rock Slide U-turn Naive Atk/Spd 155 152 100 100 90 167 34,91 20,62
Flygon 3 White Herb Draco Meteor Earth Power Flamethrower Giga Drain Timid Spd/SpA 155 108 100 132 100 167 34,91 22,91
Flygon 4 Lum Berry Earthquake Outrage Crunch Stone Edge Adamant Atk/Spd 155 167 100 90 100 152 34,91 22,91
Forretress 1 Occa Berry Spikes Struggle Bug Stealth Rock Iron Defense Impish HP/Def 182 110 211 72 80 60 86,49 21,52
Forretress 2 Sitrus Berry Spikes Earthquake Magnet Rise Gyro Ball Naughty HP/Atk 182 156 160 80 72 60 65,59 19,37
Forretress 3 Iron Ball Gyro Ball Earthquake Bug Bite Explosion Brave HP/Atk 182 156 160 80 80 27* (54) 65,59 21,52
Forretress 4 Custap Berry Toxic Spikes Stealth Rock Spikes Explosion Careful HP/SpD 182 110 160 72 123 60 65,59 33,09
Froslass 1 Icy Rock Hail Ice Beam Ominous Wind Thunderbolt Timid Spd/SpA 145 90 90 132 90 178 29,39 19,29
Froslass 2 Ice Gem Ice Shard Thunder Wave Hex Taunt Lonely Atk/Spd 145 145 81 100 90 162 26,45 19,29
Froslass 3 Icy Rock Hail Blizzard Ice Shard Shadow Ball Timid Spd/SpA 145 90 90 132 90 178 29,39 19,29
Froslass 4 Focus Sash Blizzard Icy Wind Shadow Ball Destiny Bond Timid Spd/SpA 145 90 90 132 90 178 29,39 19,29
Gallade 1 Expert Belt Shadow Sneak Brick Break Psycho Cut Swords Dance Hasty Atk/Spd 143 177 76 85 135 145 24,48 28,54
Gallade 2 Scope Lens Psycho Cut Leaf Blade Slash Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 143 177 85 76 135 145 27,38 28,54
Gallade 3 Scope Lens Psycho Cut Stone Edge Night Slash X-Scissor Adamant Atk/SpD 143 194 85 76 167 100 27,38 35,30
Gallade 4 Lum Berry Psycho Cut Close Combat Heal Pulse Ally Switch Jolly Atk/Spd 143 177 85 76 135 145 27,38 28,54
Garchomp 1 Lax Incense Earthquake Protect Sandstorm Sand Tomb Jolly HP/Spd 215 150 115 90 105 169 55,69 33,37
Garchomp 2 Razor Fang Fire Blast Incinerate Surf Scary Face Hasty Spd/SpA 183 150 103 132 105 169 42,45 28,40
Garchomp 3 Choice Scarf Outrage Earthquake Fire Fang Crunch Adamant Atk/Spd 183 200 115 90 105 231* (154) 47,40 28,40
Garchomp 4 Focus Sash Swords Dance Rock Slide Earthquake Dragon Claw Jolly Atk/Spd 183 182 115 90 105 169 47,40 28,40
Gardevoir 1 Wide Lens Hypnosis Calm Mind Imprison Taunt Naive HP/Def/Spd 164 85 106 145 121 133 39,15 29,33
Gardevoir 2 Lum Berry Stored Power Thunderbolt Calm Mind Ally Switch Naive Spd/SpA 143 85 85 177 121 145 27,38 25,58
Gardevoir 3 BrightPowder Psychic Charge Beam Energy Ball Focus Blast Modest SpA/SpD 143 76 85 194 167 100 27,38 35,30
Gardevoir 4 Psychic Gem Psychic Thunderbolt Shadow Ball Destiny Bond Timid Spd/SpA 143 76 85 177 135 145 27,38 28,54
Gastrodon 1 Damp Rock Rain Dance Sludge Bomb Muddy Water Counter Gentle SpA/SpD 186 103 79 144 147 59 33,09 40,42
Gastrodon 2 Rindo Berry Waterfall Amnesia Curse Yawn Careful Atk/Def/SpD 186 124 109 100 135 59 45,66 37,12
Gastrodon 3 Leftovers Sandstorm Earth Power Surf Recover Quiet Def/SpA 186 103 120 158 102 53 50,27 28,04
Gastrodon 4 Leftovers Amnesia Curse Earthquake Waterfall Bold Def/SpD 186 92 132 112 134 59 55,30 36,84
Gengar 1 Focus Sash Shadow Ball Dream Eater Nightmare Hypnosis Timid Spd/SpA 135 76 80 182 95 178 24,32 18,96
Gengar 2 Expert Belt Sucker Punch Fire Punch Ice Punch Will-O-Wisp Jolly Atk/Spd 135 117 80 135 95 178 24,32 18,96
Gengar 3 Focus Sash Shadow Ball Taunt Focus Blast Counter Timid Spd/SpA 135 76 80 182 95 178 24,32 18,96
Gengar 4 Lum Berry Sludge Bomb Thunderbolt Shadow Ball Destiny Bond Timid Spd/SpA 135 76 80 182 95 178 24,32 18,96
Gigalith 1 Rawst Berry Bulldoze Rock Blast Gravity Curse Naughty HP/Atk/Def 181 193 171 80 81 45 69,71 21,67
Gigalith 2 Hard Stone Iron Defense Sandstorm Lock-On Rock Blast Naughty HP/Def 192 170 182 80 81 45 78,70 22,99
Gigalith 3 Custap Berry Stone Edge Earthquake Sandstorm Explosion Adamant HP/Atk 192 205 150 72 90 45 64,86 25,54
Gigalith 4 Leftovers Rock Slide Stealth Rock Curse Earthquake Quiet HP/SpD 192 155 150 88 122 40 64,86 34,63
Glaceon 1 Quick Claw Ice Shard Blizzard Mirror Coat Helping Hand Rash HP/SpA 172 80 130 200 103 85 50,36 26,19
Glaceon 2 Chesto Berry Frost Breath Shadow Ball Rest Barrier Bold HP/Def 172 72 178 150 115 85 68,95 29,24
Glaceon 3 Focus Sash Hail Blizzard Mirror Coat Hyper Beam Modest Def/SpA 140 72 162 200 115 85 51,08 23,80
Glaceon 4 BrightPowder Blizzard Shadow Ball Signal Beam Detect Modest Def/SpA 140 72 162 200 115 85 51,08 23,80
Gliscor 1 Razor Fang Acrobatics Fling U-turn Swords Dance Naughty Atk/Spd 150 161 145 65 85 147 48,99 18,85
Gliscor 2 Liechi Berry Agility Acrobatics Swords Dance Baton Pass Impish HP/Def 182 115 194 58 95 115 79,52 25,56
Gliscor 3 Expert Belt Aerial Ace Earthquake X-Scissor Stone Edge Adamant Atk/Def 150 161 177 58 95 115 59,80 21,06
Gliscor 4 Focus Sash Earthquake Acrobatics U-turn Counter Jolly HP/Spd 182 115 145 58 95 161 59,44 25,56
Golem 1 Hard Stone Stealth Rock Curse Gyro Ball Smack Down Impish HP/Atk/Def 176 151 188 67 85 65 74,52 22,11
Golem 2 Absorb Bulb Rock Slide Earthquake Bulldoze Autotomize Naughty Atk/Spd 155 178 150 75 76 97 52,36 17,41
Golem 3 Focus Sash Rock Slide Earthquake Explosion Autotomize Jolly Atk/Spd 155 162 150 67 85 106 52,36 19,48
Golem 4 Iron Ball Rock Slide Earthquake Explosion Fling Brave Atk/SpD 155 178 150 75 117 29* (58) 52,36 26,81
Golurk 1 Muscle Band Shadow Punch Iron Defense Bulldoze Heavy Slam Lonely HP/SpD 196 158 90 75 132 75 39,73 38,24
Golurk 2 Wide Lens Hammer Arm Rock Slide Curse Gyro Ball Brave Atk/SpD 164 193 100 75 132 67 36,94 32,00
Golurk 3 Lum Berry DynamicPunch Shadow Punch Earthquake Rock Slide Adamant HP/Atk 196 193 100 67 100 75 44,14 28,97
Golurk 4 Iron Ball Hammer Arm Earthquake Shadow Punch Fling Brave HP/Atk 196 193 100 75 100 33* (67) 44,14 28,97
Gothitelle 1 Chesto Berry Fake Tears Psychic Rest Calm Mind Sassy HP/Def/Spd 166 75 136 115 143 95 50,85 35,09
Gothitelle 2 TwistedSpoon Psyshock Miracle Eye Mirror Coat Tickle Modest HP/Def/SpA 166 67 136 149 130 85 50,85 31,90
Gothitelle 3 Sitrus Berry Charm Safeguard Psychic Charge Beam Modest HP/SpA 177 67 115 161 130 85 45,84 34,01
Gothitelle 4 BrightPowder Substitute Flatter Psych Up Psychic Modest HP/SpA 177 67 115 161 130 85 45,84 34,01
Granbull 1 Jaboca Berry Metronome Attract Mimic Return Naughty HP/Def/SpD 186 154 116 80 90 65 48,59 24,75
Granbull 2 Silk Scarf Charm Double-Edge Payback Bulk Up Adamant Atk/Def 165 189 127 72 80 65 47,20 19,51
Granbull 3 Lum Berry Double-Edge Roar Crunch Sludge Bomb Adamant Atk/SpD 165 189 95 72 112 65 35,30 27,32
Granbull 4 Leftovers Charm Toxic Dig Protect Impish HP/Def 197 140 139 72 80 65 61,67 23,30
Gyarados 1 Muscle Band Ice Fang Aqua Tail Thunder Wave Dragon Dance Lonely HP/Atk/Spd 191 182 89 80 120 122 38,29 33,88
Gyarados 2 Chesto Berry Waterfall Rest Bulldoze Giga Impact Naughty Atk/Spd 170 194 99 80 108 133 37,91 27,14
Gyarados 3 Wacan Berry Dragon Dance Waterfall Stone Edge Earthquake Jolly Atk/Spd 170 177 99 72 120 146 37,91 30,16
Gyarados 4 Chesto Berry Dragon Dance Aqua Tail Earthquake Rest Careful HP/SpD 202 145 99 72 167 101 45,04 49,87
Hariyama 1 King's Rock Feint Fake Out Smack Down Vital Throw Brave Atk/Def/SpD 219 177 101 60 101 63 49,82 32,70
Hariyama 2 Custap Berry Reversal Bullet Punch Protect Belly Drum Careful Def/SpD 219 140 112 54 123 70 55,24 39,82
Hariyama 3 Flame Orb Fake Out Close Combat Detect Earthquake Brave Atk/Def 219 189 112 60 80 63 55,24 25,90
Hariyama 4 Sitrus Berry Belly Drum Brick Break Ice Punch Bullet Punch Careful Def/SpD 219 140 112 54 123 70 55,24 39,82
Haxorus 1 Haban Berry Dual Chop Earthquake Roar Taunt Hasty Atk/Spd 151 199 99 80 90 163 33,67 20,09
Haxorus 2 Persim Berry Outrage Rock Slide Counter Dragon Dance Naughty HP/Def/Spd 172 183 131 80 81 138 50,75 20,59
Haxorus 3 Choice Band Outrage Earthquake Dragon Claw Jolly Atk/Spd 151 298* (199) 110 72 90 163 37,41 20,09
Haxorus 4 Yache Berry Dragon Dance Dragon Claw Dragon Tail Earthquake Jolly Atk/Spd 151 199 110 72 90 163 37,41 20,09
Heatran 1 Focus Sash Lava Plume Earth Power Flash Cannon Dark Pulse Modest HP/SpA 198 99 126 200 126 97 56,19 36,88
Heatran 2 White Herb Overheat Will-O-Wisp Flash Cannon Protect Modest HP/SpA 198 99 126 200 126 97 56,19 36,88
Heatran 3 Shuca Berry Sunny Day Fire Blast SolarBeam Earth Power Modest HP/SpA 198 99 126 200 126 97 56,19 36,88
Heatran 4 Choice Scarf Magma Storm Earth Power Dragon Pulse Flash Cannon Timid Spd/SpA 166 99 126 182 126 211* (141) 47,11 30,92
Heracross 1 Black Belt Aerial Ace Pursuit Swords Dance Brick Break Brave HP/Atk/Def 176 182 116 60 115 94 45,98 29,92
Heracross 2 Salac Berry Megahorn Dig Endure Reversal Naughty HP/Spd 187 159 95 60 103 137 40,01 28,47
Heracross 3 Coba Berry Megahorn Stone Edge Facade Shadow Claw Jolly Atk/Spd 155 177 95 54 115 150 33,16 26,35
Heracross 4 Salac Berry Megahorn Earthquake Reversal Endure Jolly Atk/Spd 155 177 95 54 115 150 33,16 26,35
Hippowdon 1 Soft Sand Earthquake Crunch Yawn Whirlwind Impish Atk/Def 183 164 187 79 92 67 77,07 24,89
Hippowdon 2 Sitrus Berry Crunch Rock Slide Protect Curse Lonely HP/Atk 215 180 124 88 92 67 60,05 29,24
Hippowdon 3 Sitrus Berry Earthquake Crunch Slack Off Yawn Adamant Atk/SpD 183 180 138 79 124 67 56,88 33,54
Hippowdon 4 Chesto Berry Curse Rest Earthquake Crunch Sassy HP/SpD 215 132 138 88 136 60 66,82 43,22
Honchkrow 1 Sitrus Berry Psychic Dark Pulse Protect Nasty Plot Quiet Def/SpA/SpD 175 145 93 160 63 81 36,66 16,30
Honchkrow 2 BlackGlasses Sucker Punch Taunt Pursuit Protect Brave Atk/SpD 175 194 72 125 104 81 28,38 26,90
Honchkrow 3 Life Orb Air Cutter Dark Pulse Snatch Shadow Ball Modest HP/SpA 207 130 72 172 72 91 33,57 22,03
Honchkrow 4 Life Orb Night Slash Drill Peck Sucker Punch Thunder Wave Adamant HP/Atk 207 194 72 112 72 91 33,57 22,03
Houndoom 1 Charcoal Incinerate Flame Charge Will-O-Wisp Sucker Punch Adamant Atk/Spd 150 156 70 117 100 147 23,65 22,17
Houndoom 2 Focus Sash Counter Flame Charge Roar Protect Hasty Atk/Spd 150 142 63 130 100 161 21,28 22,17
Houndoom 3 Air Balloon Flamethrower Shadow Ball Sludge Bomb Will-O-Wisp Timid Spd/SpA 150 99 70 162 100 161 23,65 22,17
Houndoom 4 White Herb Overheat Dark Pulse SolarBeam Sunny Day Timid Spd/SpA 150 99 70 162 100 161 23,65 22,17
Hydreigon 1 Dragon Fang Dragon Pulse Earth Power Surf Dragon Tail Rash Atk/Spd 167 157 110 159 99 150 41,37 24,44
Hydreigon 2 Wide Lens Focus Blast Fire Blast Dragon Rush Work Up Mild Atk/Spd/SpA 167 146 99 182 110 139 37,24 27,15
Hydreigon 3 White Herb Draco Meteor Taunt Earth Power Flamethrower Timid Spd/SpA 167 112 110 177 110 165 41,37 27,15
Hydreigon 4 Dragon Gem Dragon Rush Earthquake Crunch Dragon Tail Jolly Atk/Spd 167 157 110 130 110 165 41,37 27,15
Infernape 1 King's Rock Fake Out Encore Fling Acrobatics Jolly Atk/Spd 151 156 91 111 91 176 30,95 20,31
Infernape 2 Charcoal Heat Wave Will-O-Wisp Grass Knot Calm Mind Mild HP/Spd/SpA 172 124 81 159 91 149 31,38 23,14
Infernape 3 Life Orb Fake Out Close Combat Overheat Stone Edge Hasty Atk/Spd 151 156 81 124 91 176 27,55 20,31
Infernape 4 Focus Sash Fake Out Encore Flare Blitz Close Combat Jolly Atk/Spd 151 156 91 111 91 176 30,95 20,31
Jolteon 1 Magnet Quick Attack Thunderbolt Thunder Wave Swagger Hasty Spd/SpA 140 85 72 162 115 200 22,70 23,80
Jolteon 2 Damp Rock Thunder Protect Charm Rain Dance Timid Spd/SpA 140 76 80 162 115 200 25,23 23,80
Jolteon 3 King's Rock Thunder Shadow Ball Rain Dance Yawn Timid Spd/SpA 140 76 80 162 115 200 25,23 23,80
Jolteon 4 Razor Fang Thunderbolt Hyper Beam Fake Tears Signal Beam Timid Spd/SpA 140 76 80 162 115 200 25,23 23,80
Jynx 1 Enigma Berry Captivate Mean Look Lovely Kiss Attract Calm HP/Def 172 63 87 135 126 115 33,70 32,04
Jynx 2 Destiny Knot Frost Breath Fake Out Psychic Taunt Mild Spd/SpA 140 70 49 183 115 147 15,45 23,80
Jynx 3 Expert Belt Icy Wind Blizzard Psychic Focus Blast Modest Spd/SpA 140 63 55 183 115 147 17,34 23,80
Jynx 4 Wide Lens Lovely Kiss Blizzard Psychic Fake Out Timid Spd/SpA 140 63 55 167 115 161 17,34 23,80
Kangaskhan 1 Sitrus Berry Dizzy Punch Fake Out Chip Away Roar Adamant Atk/Spd 180 161 100 54 100 142 40,54 26,61
Kangaskhan 2 Salac Berry Rock Slide Sucker Punch Endure Reversal Jolly Atk/Spd 180 147 100 54 100 156 40,54 26,61
Kangaskhan 3 Chople Berry Fake Out Double-Edge Circle Throw Sucker Punch Jolly Atk/Spd 180 147 100 54 100 156 40,54 26,61
Kangaskhan 4 Salac Berry Fake Out Endeavor Return Substitute Jolly Atk/Spd 180 147 100 54 100 156 40,54 26,61
Kingdra 1 Persim Berry Waterfall Quash Protect Outrage Adamant HP/Atk/Spd 171 149 115 103 115 126 44,29 29,07
Kingdra 2 Haban Berry Dragon Pulse Waterfall Ice Beam Dragon Dance Mild HP/Atk/SpA 171 136 103 149 115 105 39,67 29,07
Kingdra 3 Sitrus Berry Rain Dance Hydro Pump Dragon Pulse Ice Beam Modest HP/Spd/SpA 171 103 115 149 115 126 44,29 29,07
Kingdra 4 White Herb Draco Meteor Surf Blizzard Protect Modest HP/Spd/SpA 171 103 115 149 115 126 44,29 29,07
Klinklang 1 Shuca Berry Gear Grind Thunder Wave Screech Volt Switch Impish HP/Spd 167 120 148 81 105 142 55,67 25,92
Klinklang 2 White Herb Charge Beam Metal Sound Flash Cannon Autotomize Mild Spd/SpA 135 120 121 134 105 142 36,79 20,95
Klinklang 3 Occa Berry Shift Gear Gear Grind Volt Switch Giga Impact Adamant Atk/Spd 135 167 135 81 105 142 41,05 20,95
Klinklang 4 Steel Gem Flash Cannon Thunderbolt Protect Toxic Modest Spd/SpA 135 108 135 134 105 142 41,05 20,95
Krookodile 1 BlackGlasses Crunch Bulldoze Taunt Counter Naughty Atk/Def/SpD 170 173 111 85 99 112 42,50 24,88
Krookodile 2 Rock Gem Smack Down Earthquake Pursuit Embargo Naughty Atk/Def 170 185 122 85 81 112 46,71 20,35
Krookodile 3 Dark Gem Earthquake Crunch Stone Edge Dragon Tail Adamant Atk/SpD 170 185 90 76 122 112 34,46 30,66
Krookodile 4 Liechi Berry Earthquake Pursuit Low Sweep Rock Slide Jolly Atk/Spd 170 169 90 76 90 158 34,46 22,62
Landorus 1 Focus Sash Earthquake Rock Slide Smack Down Bulldoze Adamant Atk/Spd 164 194 110 121 100 153 40,63 24,24
Landorus 2 Choice Scarf Earthquake Rock Slide Outrage Brick Break Adamant Atk/Spd 164 194 110 121 100 229* (153) 40,63 24,24
Landorus 3 Ground Gem Sandstorm Earthquake Rock Slide Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 164 177 110 121 100 168 40,63 24,24
Landorus 4 Focus Sash Earth Power Psychic Sludge Bomb Grass Knot Timid Spd/SpA 164 130 110 167 100 168 40,63 24,24
Lanturn 1 Salac Berry Thunder Wave Discharge Electro Ball Agility Naughty Atk/Def 200 121 110 96 86 87 49,55 25,42
Lanturn 2 Sitrus Berry Thunder Wave Charge Beam Stockpile Swallow Calm Def/SpA 200 70 110 128 105 87 49,55 31,04
Lanturn 3 Petaya Berry Surf Discharge Thunder Wave Ice Beam Modest Def/SpA/SpD 200 70 99 128 117 87 44,59 34,59
Lanturn 4 Chesto Berry Stockpile Rest Charge Beam Ice Beam Bold Def/SpD 200 70 121 96 128 87 54,50 37,84
Lapras 1 Damp Rock Rain Dance Thunder Ice Shard Confuse Ray Quiet Def/SpA 205 105 132 150 115 72 60,95 34,85
Lapras 2 Mystic Water Surf Ice Beam Rest Sleep Talk Modest Def/SpA/SpD 205 94 121 138 136 80 55,87 41,21
Lapras 3 BrightPowder Surf Ice Beam Thunderbolt Psychic Modest HP/SpA 237 94 100 150 115 80 53,38 40,29
Lapras 4 Chesto Berry Perish Song Rest Body Slam Block Impish Def/SpD 205 105 145 94 147 80 66,95 44,55
Latias 1 Chesto Berry Calm Mind Reflect Type Dragon Pulse Rest Bold HP/Def 187 90 156 130 150 130 65,70 41,46
Latias 2 White Herb Draco Meteor Thunder Psychic Protect Timid Spd/SpA 155 90 110 162 150 178 38,40 34,37
Latias 3 Choice Specs Draco Meteor Thunderbolt Psychic Trick Timid Spd/SpA 155 90 110 243* (162) 150 178 38,40 34,37
Latias 4 Life Orb Draco Meteor Earthquake Hone Claws Dragon Claw Adamant Atk/Spd 155 145 110 117 150 162 38,40 34,37
Latios 1 Chesto Berry Calm Mind Luster Purge Dragon Pulse Rest Bold HP/Def 187 99 145 150 130 130 61,07 35,93
Latios 2 White Herb Draco Meteor Thunderbolt Psychic Protect Timid Spd/SpA 155 99 100 182 130 178 34,91 29,79
Latios 3 Choice Specs Draco Meteor Thunder Psychic Energy Ball Timid Spd/SpA 155 99 100 273* (182) 130 178 22,30 19,02
Latios 4 Life Orb Draco Meteor Earthquake Dragon Dance Outrage Adamant Atk/Spd 155 156 100 135 130 162 34,91 29,79
Leafeon 1 Scope Lens X-Scissor Leaf Blade Swords Dance GrassWhistle Impish HP/Spd 172 130 165 72 85 147 63,92 21,61
Leafeon 2 Liechi Berry Leaf Blade Giga Impact Substitute Yawn Naive Atk/Spd 140 162 150 80 76 161 47,30 15,73
Leafeon 3 Heat Rock Sunny Day Leaf Blade X-Scissor Synthesis Adamant Atk/Def 140 178 182 72 85 115 57,39 17,59
Leafeon 4 Quick Claw Leaf Blade X-Scissor Aerial Ace Detect Adamant Atk/Def 140 178 182 72 85 115 57,39 17,59
Lickilicky 1 Sitrus Berry Thunderbolt Ice Beam Me First Psych Up Naive HP/Def/SpA 206 105 136 121 103 77 63,10 31,36
Lickilicky 2 Chople Berry Gyro Ball Rest Curse Sleep Talk Adamant HP/Atk/Def/SpD 201 133 131 90 131 70 59,30 38,92
Lickilicky 3 Leftovers Return Gyro Ball Curse Rest Careful HP/SpD 217 105 115 90 161 70 56,20 51,64
Lickilicky 4 Lax Incense Body Slam Power Whip Earthquake Explosion Adamant HP/Atk 217 150 115 90 115 70 56,20 36,89
Lilligant 1 Persim Berry Charm Sleep Powder Petal Dance Healing Wish Timid Spd/SpA 145 72 95 162 95 156 31,02 20,36
Lilligant 2 Big Root Ingrain Leech Seed Toxic Protect Bold HP/Def/SpD 166 72 127 130 116 110 47,48 28,46
Lilligant 3 Leftovers Quiver Dance Energy Ball Leech Seed Protect Bold HP/Def 177 72 139 130 95 110 55,41 24,86
Lilligant 4 Lum Berry SolarBeam Teeter Dance Charm Leech Seed Bold HP/Def/Spd/SpA 161 72 122 146 95 126 44,24 22,61
Lopunny 1 Toxic Orb Fake Out Encore Fling Dizzy Punch Naive HP/Spd 172 96 104 74 104 172 40,29 26,44
Lopunny 2 Liechi Berry Charm Focus Punch Substitute ThunderPunch Jolly Atk/Spd 140 128 104 66 116 172 32,79 24,01
Lopunny 3 Chople Berry Encore Fake Out Focus Punch Mirror Coat Jolly HP/Spd 172 96 104 66 116 172 40,29 29,49
Lopunny 4 Flame Orb Switcheroo Mirror Coat Protect Dig Jolly HP/Spd 172 96 104 66 116 172 40,29 29,49
Lucario 1 Black Belt Metal Sound Dark Pulse Aura Sphere Heal Pulse Modest Spd/SpA 145 117 90 183 90 142 29,39 19,29
Lucario 2 Focus Sash Close Combat Hone Claws Endure Reversal Jolly Atk/Spd 145 162 90 121 90 156 29,39 19,29
Lucario 3 Muscle Band Close Combat Earthquake Blaze Kick Shadow Claw Jolly Atk/Spd 145 162 90 121 90 156 29,39 19,29
Lucario 4 Expert Belt Aura Sphere Psychic Shadow Ball Follow Me Modest Spd/SpA 145 117 90 183 90 142 29,39 19,29
Ludicolo 1 Leftovers Leech Seed Toxic Giga Drain Rain Dance Lax HP/Def/SpA 176 90 122 131 108 90 48,36 28,10
Ludicolo 2 Tanga Berry Fake Out Grass Knot Surf Tickle Naughty HP/Atk/SpA 176 122 90 131 108 90 35,68 28,10
Ludicolo 3 Leftovers Rain Dance Leech Seed Protect Giga Drain Bold Def/SpA/SpD 155 81 122 131 141 90 42,59 32,31
Ludicolo 4 Sitrus Berry Fake Out Hydro Pump Leech Seed Grass Knot Modest Spd/SpA 155 81 90 156 120 122 31,42 27,49
Luxray 1 Magnet Wild Charge Crunch Captivate Swagger Lonely Atk/SpD 155 189 89 115 131 90 31,07 30,01
Luxray 2 Quick Claw Charge Beam Helping Hand Discharge Roar Careful HP/SpD 187 140 99 103 144 90 41,70 39,80
Luxray 3 White Herb Thunder Fang Ice Fang Superpower Thunder Wave Adamant HP/Atk 187 189 99 103 99 90 41,70 27,37
Luxray 4 Air Balloon Thunder Fang Ice Fang Light Screen Thunder Wave Careful HP/SpD 187 140 99 103 144 90 41,70 39,80
Machamp 1 Rawst Berry DynamicPunch Payback Foresight Wide Guard Brave HP/Atk 197 200 100 85 105 67 44,37 30,58
Machamp 2 Expert Belt Ice Punch Cross Chop Fire Punch Focus Energy Brave HP/Atk 197 200 100 85 105 67 44,37 30,58
Machamp 3 Choice Scarf DynamicPunch Ice Punch Rock Slide Earthquake Jolly Atk/Spd 165 182 100 76 105 175* (117) 37,16 25,61
Machamp 4 Flame Orb Protect Earthquake Close Combat Payback Adamant Atk/SpD 165 200 100 76 137 75 37,16 33,41
Magmortar 1 Passho Berry Flame Charge Earthquake Confuse Ray Barrier Adamant HP/Atk 182 161 87 130 115 103 35,66 30,94
Magmortar 2 Wide Lens Fire Blast Flame Burst Focus Blast Taunt Modest Spd/SpA 150 103 87 194 115 135 29,39 25,50
Magmortar 3 Passho Berry Flare Blitz ThunderPunch Earthquake Brick Break Jolly Spd 150 115 87 130 115 148 29,39 25,50
Magmortar 4 White Herb Overheat Psychic Focus Blast Protect Timid Spd/SpA 150 103 87 177 115 148 29,39 25,50
Magnezone 1 Magnet Metal Sound Flash Cannon Thunderbolt Magnet Rise Rash HP/SpA 177 90 135 200 99 80 53,82 25,90
Magnezone 2 Shuca Berry Charge Beam Thunder Wave Flash Cannon Mirror Coat Quiet HP/SpA 177 90 135 200 110 72 53,82 28,78
Magnezone 3 BrightPowder Charge Beam Flash Cannon Magnet Rise Thunder Wave Modest Def/SpA 145 81 167 200 110 80 54,54 23,58
Magnezone 4 Electric Gem Thunderbolt Flash Cannon Tri Attack Volt Switch Modest Def/SpA 145 81 167 200 110 80 54,54 23,58
Mamoswine 1 Passho Berry Double Hit Earthquake Ice Shard Stealth Rock Adamant Atk/Spd/SpD 185 188 100 81 101 121 41,67 27,62
Mamoswine 2 Zoom Lens Stone Edge Bulldoze Blizzard Ice Fang Brave Atk/Def/SpD 185 188 121 90 101 90 50,42 27,62
Mamoswine 3 Lax Incense Hail Earthquake Superpower Fissure Adamant HP/Atk 217 200 100 81 80 100 48,87 25,66
Mamoswine 4 Life Orb Earthquake Ice Fang Double-Edge Stone Edge Adamant HP/Atk 217 200 100 81 80 100 48,87 25,66
Mandibuzz 1 Wacan Berry Taunt Flatter Roost Toxic Calm Spd/SpD 185 76 125 75 161 132 52,08 44,03
Mandibuzz 2 Flying Gem Dark Pulse Air Slash Shadow Ball Nasty Plot Mild Spd/SpA 185 85 112 117 115 132 46,67 31,45
Mandibuzz 3 Sitrus Berry Nasty Plot Dark Pulse Air Slash Incinerate Modest HP/Def/SpD 206 76 146 82 136 100 67,74 41,41
Mandibuzz 4 Leftovers Substitute Swagger Punishment Roost Careful HP/Def/SpD 206 85 146 67 149 100 67,74 45,37
Manectric 1 Life Orb Crunch Odor Sleuth Quick Attack Wild Charge Adamant Atk/Spd 145 139 80 112 80 157 26,13 17,15
Manectric 2 Charcoal Flamethrower Overheat Discharge Charge Modest Spd/SpA 145 85 80 172 80 157 26,13 17,15
Manectric 3 Air Balloon Thunderbolt Overheat Volt Switch Quick Attack Timid Spd/SpA 145 85 80 157 80 172 26,13 17,15
Manectric 4 Choice Scarf Switcheroo Thunder Volt Switch Overheat Timid Spd/SpA 145 85 80 157 80 258* (172) 26,13 17,15
Marowak 1 Salac Berry Substitute Detect Earthquake Swords Dance Careful HP/SpD 167 100 130 63 145 65 48,90 35,79
Marowak 2 Iron Ball Earthquake Fling Brick Break Detect Brave HP/Atk 167 145 130 70 100 29* (58) 48,90 24,69
Marowak 3 Thick Club Earthquake Stone Edge Low Kick Fire Punch Jolly Atk/Spd 135 132 130 63 100 106 39,53 19,96
Marowak 4 Thick Club Earthquake Outrage Detect Rock Slide Jolly Atk/Spd 135 132 130 63 100 106 39,53 19,96
Medicham 1 Black Belt Fake Out Hi Jump Kick Bulk Up Feint Impish HP/Spd 167 80 104 72 95 132 39,12 23,45
Medicham 2 TwistedSpoon Psychic Shadow Ball Energy Ball Calm Mind Timid Spd/SpA 135 72 95 112 95 145 28,89 18,96
Medicham 3 Expert Belt Hi Jump Kick Zen Headbutt Ice Punch Bullet Punch Jolly Atk/Spd 135 112 95 72 95 145 28,89 18,96
Medicham 4 Life Orb Hi Jump Kick Psycho Cut Fake Out Detect Adamant Atk/Spd 135 123 95 72 95 132 28,89 18,96
Meganium 1 Sitrus Berry Light Screen Aromatherapy Swagger SolarBeam Gentle HP/SpD 187 102 108 103 167 100 45,49 46,16
Meganium 2 Chesto Berry GrassWhistle Double Team Substitute Rest Bold HP/Def 187 91 167 103 120 100 70,34 33,17
Meganium 3 Light Clay Seed Bomb Earthquake Reflect Light Screen Adamant HP/Atk 187 147 120 92 120 100 50,54 33,17
Meganium 4 Leftovers Leech Seed Ingrain Toxic Protect Bold Def/SpD 155 91 167 103 152 100 58,30 34,83
Metagross 1 Occa Berry Meteor Mash Magnet Rise Zen Headbutt Agility Naive Atk/Spd 155 187 150 115 99 134 52,36 22,68
Metagross 2 Occa Berry Psychic Shadow Ball Meteor Mash Magnet Rise Quiet HP/Atk/SpA 168 176 150 149 110 81 56,76 27,32
Metagross 3 Occa Berry Earthquake Meteor Mash Bullet Punch Explosion Adamant HP/Atk/SpD 176 193 150 103 131 90 59,46 34,08
Metagross 4 Toxic Orb Trick Meteor Mash Protect Earthquake Careful HP/SpD 187 155 150 103 156 90 63,18 43,12
Mienshao 1 Salac Berry U-turn Endure Calm Mind Baton Pass Naive HP/Spd 172 145 80 115 72 172 30,99 18,31
Mienshao 2 King's Rock Fake Out Fling Acrobatics Hi Jump Kick Jolly Atk/Spd 140 177 80 103 80 172 25,23 16,56
Mienshao 3 Focus Sash Low Kick Fake Out Hi Jump Kick U-turn Jolly Atk/Spd 140 177 80 103 80 172 25,23 16,56
Mienshao 4 Muscle Band Feint Fake Out Hi Jump Kick Wide Guard Impish HP/Atk 172 177 88 103 80 125 34,09 20,34
Milotic 1 Enigma Berry Surf Recover Mirror Coat Confuse Ray Bold HP/Def 202 72 144 120 145 101 65,51 43,30
Milotic 2 Leftovers Hydro Pump Toxic Attract Aqua Ring Quiet HP/Def 202 80 131 132 145 90 59,60 43,30
Milotic 3 Wide Lens Hydro Pump Blizzard Mirror Coat Recover Calm SpA/SpD 170 72 99 152 194 101 37,91 48,75
Milotic 4 Leftovers Ice Beam Rest Sleep Talk Surf Impish HP/SpD 202 80 108 108 177 101 49,14 52,85
Miltank 1 Lum Berry Body Slam Helping Hand Milk Drink Heal Bell Jolly HP/Spd 202 100 125 54 90 167 56,87 26,87
Miltank 2 Razor Fang Body Slam Fling Brick Break Captivate Naive Atk/Spd 170 132 125 60 81 167 47,86 20,35
Miltank 3 Scope Lens Dizzy Punch Fire Punch ThunderPunch Ice Punch Adamant Atk/Def 170 145 157 54 90 120 60,11 22,62
Miltank 4 Salac Berry Substitute Earthquake Rock Slide Zen Headbutt Jolly Atk/Spd 170 132 125 54 90 167 47,86 22,62
Mismagius 1 Colbur Berry Taunt Protect Imprison Shadow Ball Naive HP/Spd 167 80 80 125 112 172 30,09 27,65
Mismagius 2 Kasib Berry Shadow Ball Wonder Room Grudge Pain Split Timid HP/SpD 167 72 80 125 157 137 30,09 38,76
Mismagius 3 Sitrus Berry Icy Wind Shadow Ball Thunderbolt Destiny Bond Timid Spd/SpA 135 72 80 157 125 172 24,32 24,94
Mismagius 4 BrightPowder Confuse Ray Protect Perish Song Mean Look Bold HP/Def 167 72 123 125 125 125 46,26 30,86
Moltres 1 White Herb Overheat Air Slash Tailwind Will-O-Wisp Modest Spd/SpA 165 108 110 194 105 142 40,88 25,61
Moltres 2 Power Herb Flame Charge Sky Attack Aerial Ace Fire Blast Naughty Atk/Spd 165 167 110 145 94 142 40,88 22,93
Moltres 3 Heat Rock Sunny Day SolarBeam Flamethrower Air Slash Timid Spd/SpA 165 108 110 177 105 156 40,88 25,61
Moltres 4 Charcoal Heat Wave Incinerate Air Slash Protect Timid Spd/SpA 165 108 110 177 105 156 40,88 25,61
Mr. Mime 1 Choice Scarf Trick Nasty Plot Barrier Baton Pass Naive HP/Def/SpD 136 65 106 120 144 181* (121) 32,47 28,95
Mr. Mime 2 Jaboca Berry Payback Wide Guard Quick Guard Power Split Lonely HP/Atk/SpD 136 94 76 120 161 110 23,28 32,37
Mr. Mime 3 Lum Berry Fake Out Psychic Signal Beam Focus Blast Timid Spd/SpA 115 58 85 152 140 156 22,02 23,80
Mr. Mime 4 Light Clay Light Screen Reflect Psychic Signal Beam Bold HP/Def 147 58 128 120 140 110 42,38 30,42
Muk 1 Black Sludge Poison Jab Stockpile Swallow Memento Brave Atk/Def 180 172 127 85 120 63 51,49 31,93
Muk 2 Toxic Plate Shadow Sneak Poison Jab Acid Armor Flamethrower Lonely Atk/SpA/SpD 180 160 85 106 141 70 34,46 37,52
Muk 3 Zoom Lens Gunk Shot Payback Shadow Sneak Curse Brave HP 212 137 95 85 120 63 45,36 37,61
Muk 4 Quick Claw Gunk Shot Shadow Sneak Brick Break Explosion Adamant HP/Atk 212 172 95 76 120 70 45,36 37,61
Musharna 1 Zoom Lens Hypnosis Dream Eater Calm Mind Helping Hand Mild Def/SpA/SpD 191 75 113 162 136 49 48,61 38,40
Musharna 2 Lum Berry Shadow Ball Energy Ball Psychic Trick Room Bold Def/SpA 191 67 150 159 115 49 64,53 32,47
Musharna 3 Scope Lens Psychic Shadow Ball Energy Ball Yawn Modest Def/SpA 191 67 137 174 115 49 58,93 32,47
Musharna 4 Chesto Berry Stored Power Calm Mind Shadow Ball Rest Relaxed Def/SpD 191 75 150 127 147 44 64,53 41,50
Nidoking 1 King's Rock Bulldoze Megahorn Rock Slide Hone Claws Naughty HP/Atk 188 158 97 105 85 105 41,07 23,62
Nidoking 2 Black Sludge Amnesia Sludge Bomb Flamethrower Protect Quiet HP/SpA 188 112 97 150 95 94 41,07 26,40
Nidoking 3 Black Sludge Earth Power Sludge Bomb Protect Icy Wind Modest Spd/SpA 156 100 97 150 95 137 34,08 21,91
Nidoking 4 Muscle Band Earthquake Poison Jab Megahorn Protect Adamant Atk/Spd 156 158 97 94 95 137 34,08 21,91
Nidoqueen 1 Payapa Berry Chip Away Swagger Helping Hand Flatter Relaxed HP/Def/SpD 186 102 140 95 126 86 58,65 34,64
Nidoqueen 2 Absorb Bulb Thunderbolt Hyper Beam Earth Power Counter Mild HP/SpA 197 102 96 139 105 96 42,59 30,58
Nidoqueen 3 Black Sludge Sludge Bomb Earth Power Flamethrower Ice Beam Modest HP/SpA 197 91 107 139 105 96 47,48 30,58
Nidoqueen 4 Black Sludge Poison Jab Dragon Tail Bulldoze Earthquake Adamant HP/Atk 197 147 107 85 105 96 47,48 30,58
Ninetales 1 Passho Berry Will-O-Wisp Hypnosis Extrasensory Heat Wave Modest Spd/SpA 148 86 95 146 120 152 31,67 26,25
Ninetales 2 Fire Gem Heat Wave Roar Confuse Ray Nasty Plot Timid HP/Spd 180 86 95 101 120 167 38,51 31,93
Ninetales 3 Wide Lens Fire Blast Extrasensory Hypnosis Disable Timid Spd/SpD 148 86 95 101 152 167 31,67 33,25
Ninetales 4 Passho Berry Flamethrower Extrasensory Energy Ball Calm Mind Timid HP/Spd 180 86 95 101 120 167 38,51 31,93
Pinsir 1 Persim Berry Bug Bite Brick Break Thrash Swords Dance Naughty Atk/Spd 140 194 120 75 81 137 37,84 16,76
Pinsir 2 Insect Plate Feint X-Scissor Stone Edge Bug Bite Lonely Atk/Spd 140 194 108 75 90 137 34,05 18,63
Pinsir 3 Lax Incense X-Scissor Superpower Stone Edge Giga Impact Adamant Atk/Def 140 194 152 67 90 105 47,93 18,63
Pinsir 4 Choice Scarf X-Scissor Earthquake Close Combat Guillotine Jolly Atk/Spd 140 177 120 67 90 225* (150) 37,84 18,63
Politoed 1 Full Incense Waterfall Encore Swagger Bounce Modest Spd/SpA 165 85 95 156 120 0* (122) 35,30 29,27
Politoed 2 Water Gem Thief Echoed Voice Refresh Hydro Pump Brave Atk/SpA 165 139 95 142 120 81 35,30 29,27
Politoed 3 Chesto Berry Waterfall Earthquake Belly Drum Rest Careful Atk/SpD 165 127 95 99 167 90 35,30 40,73
Politoed 4 Wide Lens Hydro Pump Blizzard Focus Blast Hypnosis Modest SpA/SpD 165 85 95 156 152 90 35,30 37,07
Poliwrath 1 Sitrus Berry Ice Beam Waterfall Psychic Work Up Naughty HP/Atk/SpA 186 138 115 111 99 90 48,18 27,22
Poliwrath 2 Shell Bell Brick Break Waterfall Hypnosis Belly Drum Naive HP/Atk 197 137 115 90 99 99 51,02 28,83
Poliwrath 3 Leftovers Waterfall Focus Punch Encore Substitute Adamant HP/Atk 197 150 115 81 110 90 51,02 32,03
Poliwrath 4 Sitrus Berry Waterfall Earthquake Focus Punch Circle Throw Adamant HP/Atk 197 150 115 81 110 90 51,02 32,03
Porygon-z 1 Wise Glasses Psychic Shadow Ball Thunderbolt Thunder Wave Modest Spd/SpA 160 90 90 205 95 142 32,43 22,47
Porygon-z 2 Choice Specs Hyper Beam - - - Modest Spd/SpA 160 90 90 307* (205) 95 142 32,43 22,47
Porygon-z 3 Expert Belt Psychic Ice Beam Signal Beam Charge Beam Modest HP/SpA 192 90 90 205 95 110 38,92 26,96
Porygon-z 4 Sitrus Berry Tri Attack Thunderbolt Shadow Ball Recover Timid Spd/SpA 160 90 90 187 95 156 32,43 22,47
Porygon2 1 Sitrus Berry Blizzard Magic Coat Lock-On Zap Cannon Modest HP/SpA 192 90 110 172 115 80 47,57 32,64
Porygon2 2 Petaya Berry Tri Attack Psychic Recycle Recover Calm HP/Def/SpD 181 90 131 125 149 80 53,40 39,87
Porygon2 3 Choice Specs Tri Attack Thunderbolt Psychic Ice Beam Modest HP/SpA 192 90 110 258* (172) 115 80 47,57 32,64
Porygon2 4 Lum Berry Tri Attack Thunder Wave Shadow Ball Ice Beam Modest HP/SpA 192 90 110 172 115 80 47,57 32,64
Probopass 1 Cheri Berry Smack Down Volt Switch Thunder Wave Magnet Rise Calm HP/SpD 167 67 165 95 222 60 62,06 54,80
Probopass 2 Sitrus Berry Block Iron Defense Flash Cannon Discharge Bold HP/Def 167 67 216 95 170 60 81,24 41,97
Probopass 3 Scope Lens Stone Edge Iron Head Earthquake Explosion Adamant Atk/Def 135 117 197 85 170 60 59,90 33,92
Probopass 4 Life Orb Flash Cannon Power Gem Earth Power Thunderbolt Modest SpA/SpD 135 67 165 139 202 60 50,17 40,31
Quagsire 1 Rindo Berry Rest Sleep Talk Toxic Bulldoze Impish HP/Def 202 105 150 76 85 55 68,24 25,38
Quagsire 2 Iron Ball Earthquake Stockpile Fling Swallow Impish HP/Def/SpD 191 105 138 76 106 27* (55) 59,36 29,93
Quagsire 3 Rindo Berry Earthquake Aqua Tail Ice Punch Stone Edge Adamant Atk/SpD 170 150 105 76 117 55 40,20 29,40
Quagsire 4 Leftovers Curse Amnesia Earthquake Waterfall Careful HP/SpD 202 105 105 76 128 55 47,77 38,22
Raichu 1 Focus Sash Encore Thief Thunder Wave Discharge Adamant Spd/SpA 135 121 75 127 100 152 22,80 19,96
Raichu 2 Magnet Brick Break Electro Ball Fake Out Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 135 142 75 99 100 167 22,80 19,96
Raichu 3 Focus Sash ThunderPunch Reversal Thunder Wave Fake Out Jolly Atk/Spd 135 142 75 99 100 167 22,80 19,96
Raichu 4 Lum Berry Encore Magnet Rise Thunderbolt Grass Knot Timid Spd/SpA 135 99 75 142 100 167 22,80 19,96
Raikou 1 Shuca Berry Thunderbolt Volt Switch Shadow Ball Extrasensory Timid Spd/SpA 165 94 95 167 120 183 35,30 29,27
Raikou 2 Leftovers Charge Beam Magnet Rise Calm Mind Shadow Ball Timid Def/Spd 165 94 127 135 120 183 47,20 29,27
Raikou 3 Air Balloon Thunderbolt Volt Switch Shadow Ball Protect Timid Spd/SpA 165 94 95 167 120 183 35,30 29,27
Raikou 4 Air Balloon Thunder Discharge Reflect Extrasensory Timid Spd/SpA 165 94 95 167 120 183 35,30 29,27
Rampardos 1 Passho Berry Rock Slide Crunch Curse Protect Brave Atk/Def/SpD 172 226 101 85 91 70 39,13 23,14
Rampardos 2 Sitrus Berry Head Smash Stone Edge Hammer Arm Scary Face Naughty Atk/Spd 172 238 80 85 63 110 30,99 16,02
Rampardos 3 Choice Scarf Head Smash Earthquake Brick Break ThunderPunch Jolly Atk/Spd 172 217 80 76 70 181* (121) 30,99 17,80
Rampardos 4 Sitrus Berry Head Smash Earthquake Rock Slide Protect Relaxed Atk/SpD 172 217 88 85 102 70 34,09 25,93
Rapidash 1 Passho Berry Bounce Flame Charge Low Kick Charm Naughty Atk/Spd 140 167 90 100 90 157 28,38 18,63
Rapidash 2 Heat Rock Will-O-Wisp Fire Blast SolarBeam Sunny Day Hasty Spd/SpA 140 120 81 132 100 172 25,54 20,69
Rapidash 3 Focus Sash Flare Blitz Poison Jab Iron Tail Horn Drill Jolly Atk/Spd 140 152 90 90 100 172 28,38 20,69
Rapidash 4 Charcoal Flare Blitz Megahorn Double-Edge Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 140 152 90 90 100 172 28,38 20,69
Regice 1 Sitrus Berry Thunderbolt Ice Beam Focus Blast Toxic Modest HP/SpA 187 63 120 167 220 70 50,54 60,81
Regice 2 Chesto Berry Thunderbolt Icy Wind Ice Beam Rest Timid HP/Def/Spd 176 63 141 120 220 100 55,89 57,24
Regice 3 Leftovers Charge Beam Ice Beam Amnesia Protect Bold HP/Def 187 63 167 120 220 70 70,34 60,81
Regice 4 Zoom Lens Thunder Blizzard Focus Blast Thunder Wave Impish HP/SpD 187 70 132 108 252 70 55,59 69,66
Regigigas 1 BrightPowder Confuse Ray Double Team Drain Punch Payback Adamant HP/Atk 217 233 130 90 130 60 63,54 41,70
Regigigas 2 Zoom Lens Thunder Toxic Focus Blast Confuse Ray Quiet Spd/SpA 185 180 130 145 130 68 54,17 35,55
Regigigas 3 Leftovers Confuse Ray Drain Punch Thunder Wave Rock Slide Adamant HP/Atk 217 233 130 90 130 60 63,54 41,70
Regigigas 4 Leftovers Wide Guard Double Team Confuse Ray Toxic Careful HP/Def 217 180 162 90 143 60 79,18 45,87
Regirock 1 Leftovers Sandstorm Curse Rock Slide Drain Punch Careful HP/SpD 187 120 220 63 167 70 92,66 46,16
Regirock 2 Custap Berry Stone Edge Drain Punch Earthquake Explosion Adamant HP/Atk 187 167 220 63 120 70 92,66 33,17
Regirock 3 Rock Gem Ice Punch Rock Slide Drain Punch Earthquake Adamant HP/Atk 187 167 220 63 120 70 92,66 33,17
Regirock 4 Sitrus Berry Rock Polish Rock Slide Superpower Explosion Jolly Atk/Spd 187 152 220 63 120 112 92,66 33,17
Registeel 1 Chesto Berry Curse Amnesia Iron Head Rest Careful HP/SpD 187 95 170 85 222 70 71,60 61,37
Registeel 2 King's Rock Rock Polish Earthquake Iron Head ThunderPunch Jolly Atk/Spd 155 127 170 85 112 112 59,35 25,66
Registeel 3 Leftovers Amnesia Iron Defense Charge Beam Flash Cannon Bold HP/SpD 187 85 187 95 202 70 78,76 55,84
Registeel 4 Leftovers Toxic Double Team Earthquake Protect Adamant HP/Atk 187 139 170 85 170 70 71,60 46,99
Reuniclus 1 Sitrus Berry Psychic Energy Ball Recover Wonder Room Bold HP/Def/SpA 206 76 127 166 105 50 58,92 31,97
Reuniclus 2 King's Rock Rock Slide Explosion Gyro Ball Trick Room Brave Atk/Def/SpD 185 116 116 145 126 45 48,33 34,46
Reuniclus 3 Colbur Berry Calm Mind Psychic Focus Blast Shadow Ball Quiet Def/SpA 185 85 127 194 105 45 52,92 28,71
Reuniclus 4 Toxic Orb Trick Psychic Focus Blast Recover Relaxed Def/SpD 185 85 139 145 137 45 57,92 37,46
Rhyperior 1 Zoom Lens Payback Rock Blast Stone Edge Protect Brave HP/Atk/SpD 211 199 150 75 96 54 71,28 29,94
Rhyperior 2 Hard Stone Rock Wrecker Rock Polish Lonely Atk/Spd 190 211 135 75 75 92 57,77 21,06
Rhyperior 3 Focus Sash Horn Drill Avalanche Payback Counter Impish HP/Def 222 160 200 67 75 60 100,00 24,61
Rhyperior 4 Wide Lens Rock Slide Hammer Arm Earthquake Protect Brave HP/Atk 222 211 150 75 75 54 75,00 24,61
Roserade 1 Big Root Toxic Leech Seed Protect Giga Drain Calm HP/Def 167 81 107 145 137 110 40,25 33,82
Roserade 2 Occa Berry Weather Ball Energy Ball Natural Gift Attract Modest Spd/SpA 135 81 75 194 125 142 22,80 24,94
Roserade 3 White Herb Leaf Storm Sludge Bomb Hyper Beam GrassWhistle Timid Spd/SpA 135 81 75 177 125 156 22,80 24,94
Roserade 4 Black Sludge Toxic Protect Leech Seed Giga Drain Bold HP/Def 167 81 117 145 125 110 44,01 30,86
Salamence 1 Yache Berry Roost Scary Face Dragon Tail Earthquake Naughty Atk/Def/SpD 170 193 121 130 108 120 46,33 27,14
Salamence 2 Expert Belt Dragon Claw Zen Headbutt Rock Slide Dragon Dance Lonely Atk/Spd/SpD 170 193 90 130 121 141 34,46 30,41
Salamence 3 Yache Berry Draco Meteor Dragon Rush Earthquake Brick Break Jolly Atk/Spd 170 187 100 117 100 167 38,29 25,13
Salamence 4 Lum Berry Outrage Crunch Earthquake Zen Headbutt Jolly Atk/Spd 170 187 100 117 100 167 38,29 25,13
Samurott 1 Splash Plate Retaliate Razor Shell Assurance Encore Mild HP/Atk 202 152 94 140 90 90 42,77 26,87
Samurott 2 Zoom Lens Blizzard Giga Impact Detect Hydro Pump Quiet Atk/SpA 170 152 105 176 90 81 40,20 22,62
Samurott 3 Custap Berry Aerial Ace Waterfall X-Scissor Aqua Jet Adamant Atk/Def/SpD 170 155 126 115 111 90 48,24 27,89
Samurott 4 Salac Berry Hydro Pump Ice Beam Grass Knot Protect Modest Def/SpA/SpD 170 108 126 163 111 90 48,24 27,89
Sawk 1 Black Belt Low Sweep Quick Guard Retaliate Taunt Naughty Atk/Spd 150 194 95 50 85 137 32,09 18,85
Sawk 2 Focus Sash Earthquake Payback Endure Reversal Naughty Atk/Spd 150 194 95 50 85 137 32,09 18,85
Sawk 3 Expert Belt Close Combat Payback Low Sweep Earthquake Jolly Atk/Spd 150 177 95 45 95 150 32,09 21,06
Sawk 4 Life Orb Close Combat Bulldoze Stone Edge Taunt Adamant Atk/Spd 150 194 95 45 95 137 32,09 21,06
Sceptile 1 Focus Sash Quick Attack Endeavor Detect Leaf Storm Timid Spd/SpA 145 94 85 157 105 189 27,76 22,51
Sceptile 2 Scope Lens Leaf Blade Night Slash Earthquake Swords Dance Hasty Atk/Spd 145 137 76 125 105 189 24,82 22,51
Sceptile 3 White Herb Leaf Storm Dragon Pulse Energy Ball Detect Timid Spd/SpA 145 94 85 157 105 189 27,76 22,51
Sceptile 4 Leftovers Leech Seed Endeavor Energy Ball Toxic Calm Def/SpD 145 94 117 125 150 140 38,21 32,15
Scizor 1 Occa Berry Metal Claw Night Slash Aerial Ace Swords Dance Brave HP/Def 177 165 152 75 100 76 60,59 26,16
Scizor 2 Insect Plate Bullet Punch X-Scissor Feint Agility Naughty HP/Atk 177 200 120 75 90 85 47,84 23,55
Scizor 3 Life Orb Swords Dance Bullet Punch Reversal U-turn Brave HP/Atk 177 200 120 75 100 76 47,84 26,16
Scizor 4 Occa Berry Bug Bite Aerial Ace Roost Bullet Punch Adamant HP/Atk 177 200 120 67 100 85 47,84 26,16
Scrafty 1 Liechi Berry Fake Out Bulk Up Focus Punch Substitute Naughty HP/Atk 172 156 135 65 121 78 52,30 30,76
Scrafty 2 Coba Berry Hi Jump Kick Rock Slide Taunt Dragon Dance Jolly HP/Spd 172 110 135 58 135 121 52,30 34,32
Scrafty 3 Muscle Band Substitute Payback Hi Jump Kick Focus Punch Adamant HP/Atk 172 156 135 58 135 78 52,30 34,32
Scrafty 4 Leftovers Bulk Up Payback Protect Drain Punch Careful HP/SpD 172 110 135 58 182 78 52,30 46,27
Seismitoad 1 Chesto Berry Round Rest Water Pulse Sludge Wave Rash Def/SpA/SpD 180 105 116 138 104 94 47,03 27,67
Seismitoad 2 Iron Ball Fling Rock Slide Poison Jab Earthquake Brave Atk/SpD 180 150 95 105 127 42* (84) 38,51 33,79
Seismitoad 3 Damp Rock Rain Dance Muddy Water Earth Power Sludge Bomb Timid Spd/SpA 180 94 95 137 95 138 38,51 25,28
Seismitoad 4 Sitrus Berry Brick Break Poison Jab Dig Payback Jolly Atk/Spd 180 137 95 94 95 138 38,51 25,28
Serperior 1 Lum Berry Attract Leaf Tornado Dragon Tail Gastro Acid Jolly Def/Spd/SpD 150 95 136 85 136 169 45,95 30,16
Serperior 2 Sitrus Berry Leaf Tornado Hidden Power Mirror Coat Captivate Sassy HP/SpA/SpD 171 95 115 116 149 119 44,29 37,66
Serperior 3 BrightPowder Leaf Storm Substitute Hyper Beam Toxic Calm HP/Def/SpD 171 85 136 95 149 133 52,38 37,66
Serperior 4 Choice Specs Leaf Storm - - - Modest Spd/SpA 150 85 115 208* (139) 115 165 38,85 25,50
Shiftry 1 Iron Ball Fling Razor Leaf Brick Break Swords Dance Brave HP/Atk/SpD 186 155 80 110 101 45* (90) 33,51 27,77
Shiftry 2 Miracle Seed Fake Out Extrasensory SolarBeam Swagger Rash Spd/SpA 165 120 80 156 72 132 29,73 17,56
Shiftry 3 Heat Rock Sunny Day SolarBeam Dark Pulse Explosion Hardy Def/SpA 165 120 112 142 80 100 41,62 19,51
Shiftry 4 Focus Sash Fake Out Sucker Punch Low Kick Protect Adamant Atk/Def 165 167 112 99 80 100 41,62 19,51
Shuckle 1 Binding Band Power Split Encore Gastro Acid Sand Tomb Careful HP/SpD 127 30 250 27 310 25 71,51 58,20
Shuckle 2 Quick Claw Power Trick Encore Rock Slide Bug Bite Bold HP/Def 127 27 310 30 250 25 88,67 46,93
Shuckle 3 Lax Incense Gyro Ball Double Team Substitute Power Trick Relaxed HP/Def 127 30 310 30 250 22 88,67 46,93
Shuckle 4 Leftovers Toxic Protect Sandstorm Wrap Relaxed HP/Def 127 30 310 30 250 22 88,67 46,93
Skarmory 1 Full Incense Spikes Stealth Rock Sky Drop Whirlwind Naive HP/Spd 172 100 160 60 81 0* (134) 61,98 20,59
Skarmory 2 Cell Battery Brave Bird Steel Wing Swords Dance Roar Naughty HP/Spd 172 110 160 60 81 122 61,98 20,59
Skarmory 3 Choice Scarf Brave Bird Steel Wing Night Slash Rock Slide Jolly Atk/Spd 140 132 160 54 90 201* (134) 50,45 18,63
Skarmory 4 Lum Berry Spikes Stealth Rock Whirlwind Toxic Careful HP/SpD 172 100 160 54 134 90 61,98 34,07
Skuntank 1 Shuca Berry Flamethrower Night Slash Incinerate Memento Naughty Atk/Spd 178 159 87 91 72 136 34,88 18,94
Skuntank 2 Poison Barb Pursuit Foul Play Poison Jab Taunt Adamant Atk/Spd 178 159 87 81 81 136 34,88 21,31
Skuntank 3 Life Orb Taunt Sucker Punch Foul Play Poison Jab Jolly Atk/Spd 178 145 87 81 81 149 34,88 21,31
Skuntank 4 Custap Berry Night Slash Poison Jab Fire Blast Explosion Brave Atk/Def/SpD 178 147 108 91 102 93 43,30 26,84
Slaking 1 Chople Berry Earthquake Brick Break Rock Slide Encore Naive Atk/Spd 225 212 120 115 76 167 60,81 25,28
Slaking 2 Sitrus Berry Retaliate Night Slash Slack Off Amnesia Jolly Atk/Spd 225 212 120 103 85 167 60,81 28,27
Slaking 3 Choice Band Giga Impact Shadow Claw Hammer Arm Earthquake Adamant HP/Atk 257 349* (233) 120 103 85 120 69,46 32,29
Slaking 4 Life Orb Return Night Slash Gunk Shot Aerial Ace Jolly Atk/Spd 225 212 120 103 85 167 60,81 28,27
Slowbro 1 Sitrus Berry Yawn Psychic Calm Mind Water Pulse Bold HP/Def 202 85 178 120 100 50 80,98 29,86
Slowbro 2 Quick Claw Flamethrower Ice Beam Slack Off Water Pulse Modest Def/SpA 170 85 162 167 100 50 62,03 25,13
Slowbro 3 Leftovers Psychic Surf Slack Off Amnesia Bold HP/Def 202 85 178 120 100 50 80,98 29,86
Slowbro 4 Leftovers Psychic Surf Blizzard Trick Room Quiet HP/Def 202 95 162 132 100 45 73,70 29,86
Slowking 1 Sitrus Berry Psyshock Water Pulse Trick Room Heal Pulse Calm SpA/SpD 170 85 100 152 178 50 38,29 44,73
Slowking 2 King's Rock Zen Headbutt Earthquake Swagger Psych Up Gentle Atk/SpD 170 127 90 120 178 50 34,46 44,73
Slowking 3 Choice Specs Psychic Shadow Ball Signal Beam Focus Blast Modest SpA/SpD 170 85 100 250* (167) 162 50 38,29 40,71
Slowking 4 Lum Berry Psychic Surf Ice Beam Trick Room Quiet HP/SpD 202 95 100 132 162 45 45,50 48,37
Snorlax 1 Sitrus Berry Body Slam Wild Charge Counter Recycle Adamant Atk/Def 235 178 117 76 130 50 61,93 45,16
Snorlax 2 Sitrus Berry Body Slam Protect Earthquake Belly Drum Brave Atk/Def 235 178 117 85 130 45 61,93 45,16
Snorlax 3 Life Orb Double-Edge Earthquake Crunch Protect Adamant Atk/Def 235 178 117 76 130 50 61,93 45,16
Snorlax 4 Sitrus Berry Belly Drum Double-Edge Earthquake Crunch Relaxed Def/SpD 235 130 128 85 162 45 67,75 56,27
Spiritomb 1 Sitrus Berry Sucker Punch Pain Split Toxic Grudge Calm HP/SpD 157 100 128 112 176 55 45,26 40,85
Spiritomb 2 Quick Claw Shadow Sneak Sucker Punch Will-O-Wisp Taunt Brave HP/Atk 157 158 128 112 128 49 45,26 29,71
Spiritomb 3 Leftovers Will-O-Wisp Shadow Sneak Swagger Psych Up Careful HP/SpD 157 112 128 100 176 55 45,26 40,85
Spiritomb 4 Custap Berry Will-O-Wisp Sucker Punch Substitute Pain Split Careful HP/SpD 157 112 128 100 176 55 45,26 40,85
Staraptor 1 Focus Sash U-turn FeatherDance Quick Attack Endeavor Hasty Atk/Spd 160 172 81 70 70 167 29,19 16,56
Staraptor 2 Choice Scarf Pursuit Close Combat Roost Final Gambit Adamant HP/Spd 192 154 90 63 70 228* (152) 38,92 19,87
Staraptor 3 Choice Band Close Combat Brave Bird U-turn Giga Impact Mild Atk/Spd 160 258* (172) 81 77 70 152 29,19 16,56
Staraptor 4 Sitrus Berry Brave Bird Double-Edge Roost FeatherDance Jolly Atk/Spd 160 172 90 63 70 167 32,43 16,56
Starmie 1 Sitrus Berry Psychic Cosmic Power Recover Reflect Type Timid HP/Spd 167 85 105 120 105 183 39,49 25,92
Starmie 2 Mystic Water Protect Psychic Hydro Pump Rapid Spin Modest Spd/SpA 135 85 105 167 105 167 31,93 20,95
Starmie 3 Focus Sash Surf Psychic Power Gem Signal Beam Timid Spd/SpA 135 85 105 152 105 183 31,93 20,95
Starmie 4 King's Rock Surf Psychic Thunderbolt Ice Beam Timid Spd/SpA 135 85 105 152 105 183 31,93 20,95
Steelix 1 Chesto Berry Earthquake Rest Curse Stealth Rock Impish HP/SpD 182 105 242 67 117 50 99,20 31,48
Steelix 2 Enigma Berry Crunch Curse Gyro Ball Screech Impish HP/Atk 182 137 242 67 85 50 99,20 22,87
Steelix 3 Quick Claw Gyro Ball Earthquake Stone Edge Explosion Brave Atk/SpD 150 150 220 75 117 45 74,32 25,94
Steelix 4 Iron Ball Gyro Ball Payback Swagger Curse Relaxed Atk/Def 150 137 277 75 85 22* (45) 93,58 18,85
Suicune 1 Chesto Berry Calm Mind Surf Ice Beam Rest Bold HP/Def 207 85 183 110 135 105 85,32 41,31
Suicune 2 Sitrus Berry Hydro Pump Ice Beam Shadow Ball Mirror Coat Modest HP/SpA 207 75 135 156 135 105 62,94 41,31
Suicune 3 Leftovers Surf Blizzard Calm Mind Protect Bold HP/Def 207 85 183 110 135 105 85,32 41,31
Suicune 4 Lum Berry Icy Wind Surf Blizzard Protect Timid Spd/SpA 175 85 135 142 135 150 53,21 34,92
Swampert 1 Jaboca Berry Mirror Coat Counter Earthquake Roar Sassy Def/SpD 175 130 142 105 156 72 55,97 40,35
Swampert 2 Chesto Berry Waterfall Hammer Arm Rest Curse Careful HP/SpD 207 130 110 94 156 80 51,28 47,73
Swampert 3 Sitrus Berry Earthquake Avalanche Waterfall Stone Edge Adamant HP/Atk 207 178 110 94 110 80 51,28 33,66
Swampert 4 Chesto Berry Curse Rest Earthquake Waterfall Careful HP/SpD 207 130 110 94 156 80 51,28 47,73
Tangrowth 1 Big Root Leech Seed Ingrain Giga Drain Toxic Bold HP/Def/SpD 196 108 182 130 91 70 80,34 26,37
Tangrowth 2 Yache Berry Wring Out Tickle Power Whip Bulldoze Naughty Atk/Spd 175 167 145 130 63 102 57,15 16,30
Tangrowth 3 Heat Rock Sunny Day SolarBeam Synthesis Wring Out Modest Def/SpA 175 108 177 178 70 70 69,76 18,11
Tangrowth 4 Lax Incense Power Whip Earthquake Aerial Ace Brick Break Adamant Atk/Def 175 167 177 117 70 70 69,76 18,11
Tauros 1 Liechi Berry Earthquake Rock Slide Endure Substitute Naughty Atk/Spd 150 167 115 60 81 162 38,85 17,96
Tauros 2 Expert Belt Zen Headbutt Wild Charge Swagger Giga Impact Jolly Atk/Spd 150 152 115 54 90 178 38,85 19,96
Tauros 3 Life Orb Double-Edge Earthquake Payback Giga Impact Jolly Atk/Spd 150 152 115 54 90 178 38,85 19,96
Tauros 4 Sitrus Berry Toxic Protect Double Team Earthquake Careful HP/SpD 182 120 115 54 134 130 47,14 36,05
Tentacruel 1 Black Sludge Ice Beam Sludge Wave Hex Toxic Spikes Hasty Spd/SpA 155 90 76 132 140 167 26,53 32,08
Tentacruel 2 Mystic Water Rapid Spin Poison Jab Waterfall Swords Dance Hasty Atk/Spd 155 122 76 100 140 167 26,53 32,08
Tentacruel 3 Focus Sash Hydro Pump Sludge Bomb Giga Drain Mirror Coat Modest HP/SpA 187 81 75 145 140 120 31,59 38,70
Tentacruel 4 Black Sludge Surf Toxic Venoshock Protect Bold HP/Def 187 81 128 100 140 120 53,91 38,70
Terrakion 1 Expert Belt Close Combat Earthquake Stone Edge Aerial Ace Jolly Atk/Spd 166 181 110 82 110 176 41,13 26,99
Terrakion 2 Choice Scarf Sacred Sword Earthquake Stone Edge Aerial Ace Adamant Atk/Spd 166 199 110 82 110 240* (160) 41,13 26,99
Terrakion 3 Sitrus Berry Swords Dance Sacred Sword Earthquake Rock Slide Jolly Atk/Spd 166 181 110 82 110 176 41,13 26,99
Terrakion 4 King's Rock Bulldoze Rock Slide Earthquake Sacred Sword Jolly Atk/Spd 166 181 110 82 110 176 41,13 26,99
Throh 1 Payapa Berry Protect Toxic Circle Throw Wide Guard Impish Atk/Def 195 152 150 45 105 65 65,88 30,27
Throh 2 Expert Belt Revenge Storm Throw Protect Seismic Toss Brave Atk/Def 195 167 137 50 105 58 60,17 30,27
Throh 3 Expert Belt Earthquake Storm Throw Payback Rock Slide Adamant Atk/Def/SpD 195 155 126 45 126 65 55,34 36,32
Throh 4 Flame Orb Protect Earthquake Storm Throw Payback Brave Atk/SpD 195 167 105 50 137 58 46,11 39,49
Thundurus 1 Chesto Berry Thunderbolt Protect Toxic Rest Bold HP/SpD 186 121 99 145 132 131 41,47 36,29
Thundurus 2 Choice Band Thunderbolt Dark Pulse Focus Blast Grass Knot Timid Spd/SpA 154 181* (121) 90 177 100 179 31,22 22,76
Thundurus 3 Sitrus Berry Wild Charge U-turn Crunch Sky Drop Jolly Atk/Spd 154 167 90 130 100 179 31,22 22,76
Thundurus 4 Magnet Discharge Focus Blast Volt Switch Taunt Timid Spd/SpA 154 121 90 177 100 179 31,22 22,76
Togekiss 1 Sitrus Berry Encore Thunder Wave Reflect Follow Me Calm HP/Spd 192 63 115 140 148 132 49,73 42,00
Togekiss 2 Liechi Berry ExtremeSpeed Aerial Ace Psych Up Brick Break Naughty Atk/Spd 160 112 115 140 121 132 41,44 28,62
Togekiss 3 Wide Lens Thunder Wave Air Slash Heat Wave Water Pulse Modest Spd/SpA 160 63 115 189 135 132 41,44 31,93
Togekiss 4 Sitrus Berry Follow Me Thunder Wave Air Slash Encore Bold HP/SpD 192 63 126 140 167 100 54,49 47,40
Tornadus 1 Life Orb Hurricane Grass Knot Focus Blast Dark Pulse Timid Spd/SpA 154 121 90 177 100 179 31,22 22,76
Tornadus 2 Leftovers Substitute Double Team Focus Blast Hurricane Modest HP/SpA 186 121 90 194 100 131 37,70 27,49
Tornadus 3 Chesto Berry Rest Air Slash Dark Pulse Focus Blast Bold HP/SpD 186 121 99 145 132 131 41,47 36,29
Tornadus 4 Damp Rock Hurricane Focus Blast Taunt Rain Dance Timid Spd/SpA 154 121 90 177 100 179 31,22 22,76
Torterra 1 Binding Band Sand Tomb Seed Bomb Curse Synthesis Adamant HP/Atk 202 177 125 85 105 76 56,87 31,35
Torterra 2 Choice Scarf Rock Slide Earthquake Wood Hammer Tickle Jolly Atk/Spd 170 161 125 85 105 177* (118) 47,86 26,39
Torterra 3 Custap Berry Earthquake Crunch Seed Bomb Iron Head Adamant Atk/SpD 170 177 125 85 137 76 47,86 34,43
Torterra 4 Leftovers Stockpile Leech Seed Earthquake Protect Hardy HP/SpD 202 129 125 95 137 76 56,87 40,91
Toxicroak 1 Dark Gem Fake Out Brick Break Sucker Punch Taunt Lonely Atk/Spd 158 173 76 106 85 137 27,05 19,85
Toxicroak 2 Petaya Berry Focus Blast Sludge Bomb Substitute Protect Modest Spd/SpA 158 113 85 151 85 137 30,25 19,85
Toxicroak 3 Focus Sash Sludge Bomb Focus Blast Shadow Ball Dark Pulse Modest Spd/SpA 158 113 85 151 85 137 30,25 19,85
Toxicroak 4 Wide Lens Cross Chop Sucker Punch Gunk Shot Taunt Adamant Atk/Spd 158 173 85 95 85 137 30,25 19,85
Typhlosion 1 Passho Berry Flame Burst Flamethrower SolarBeam Sunny Day Rash Spd/SpA 153 104 98 177 94 152 33,77 21,26
Typhlosion 2 Wide Lens Inferno Focus Blast Extrasensory Will-O-Wisp Naive Spd/SpA 153 104 98 161 94 167 33,77 21,26
Typhlosion 3 Choice Scarf Eruption Focus Blast Heat Wave Extrasensory Modest Spd/SpA 153 93 98 177 105 228* (152) 33,77 23,75
Typhlosion 4 Power Herb Extrasensory Lava Plume Bulldoze SolarBeam Modest Spd/SpA 153 93 98 177 105 152 33,77 23,75
Tyranitar 1 Iron Ball Rock Slide Stealth Rock Thunder Wave Fling Impish HP/SpD 207 154 143 103 152 40* (81) 66,67 46,51
Tyranitar 2 Rock Slide Crunch Ice Beam Dragon Dance Hasty Atk/Spd 175 186 117 115 120 124 46,11 31,04
Tyranitar 3 Chople Berry Stone Edge Crunch Earthquake Dragon Dance Jolly Atk/Spd 175 186 130 103 120 124 51,24 31,04
Tyranitar 4 Focus Sash Rock Slide Earthquake King's Rock Dragon Tail Brave HP/Atk 207 204 130 115 120 72 60,61 36,72
Umbreon 1 Leftovers Confuse Ray Payback Curse Moonlight Impish HP/Def 202 85 178 72 150 85 80,98 44,79
Umbreon 2 Chople Berry Payback Moonlight Stored Power Work Up Careful HP/Atk 202 117 130 72 165 85 59,14 49,27
Umbreon 3 Sitrus Berry Faint Attack Swagger Psych Up Screech Impish HP/Def 202 85 178 72 150 85 80,98 44,79
Umbreon 4 Chesto Berry Curse Trump Card Payback Rest Careful HP/Def 202 85 162 72 165 85 73,70 49,27
Unfezant 1 Enigma Berry Aerial Ace U-turn Razor Wind Tailwind Jolly HP/Atk/Def 176 146 121 76 75 124 47,96 19,51
Unfezant 2 Power Herb Giga Impact Quick Attack Hypnosis Sky Attack Jolly Atk/Spd 155 157 100 76 75 159 34,91 17,18
Unfezant 3 Power Herb Sky Attack Return Detect U-turn Jolly Atk/Spd 155 157 100 76 75 159 34,91 17,18
Unfezant 4 BrightPowder Detect FeatherDance Toxic Fly Impish HP/SpD 187 125 110 76 107 113 46,33 29,58
Ursaring 1 Chesto Berry Thrash Crunch Rest Counter Adamant Atk/Def/SpD 165 188 116 85 116 75 43,11 28,29
Ursaring 2 Toxic Orb Facade Hammer Arm Scary Face Yawn Jolly Atk/Spd 165 182 95 85 95 117 35,30 23,17
Ursaring 3 Toxic Orb Facade Superpower Crunch Protect Adamant HP/Atk 197 200 95 85 95 75 42,15 27,66
Ursaring 4 Quick Claw Return Cross Chop Earthquake Aerial Ace Adamant HP/Atk 197 200 95 85 95 75 42,15 27,66
Vanilluxe 1 NeverMeltIce Ice Beam Frost Breath Mirror Coat Icy Wind Calm HP/SpA/SpD 167 103 105 151 149 99 39,49 36,78
Vanilluxe 2 Occa Berry Avalanche Ice Shard Natural Gift Giga Impact Lonely HP/Atk 178 161 94 130 115 99 37,68 30,26
Vanilluxe 3 Leftovers Hail Blizzard Flash Cannon Sheer Cold Modest HP/SpA 178 103 105 178 115 99 42,09 30,26
Vanilluxe 4 Sitrus Berry Taunt Ice Beam Acid Armor Mirror Coat Calm HP/SpD 178 103 105 130 161 99 42,09 42,36
Vaporeon 1 Quick Claw Wish Surf Helping Hand Shadow Ball Quiet Def/SpA 205 85 112 178 115 76 51,71 34,85
Vaporeon 2 Leftovers Ice Beam Hydro Pump Acid Armor Aqua Ring Modest Def/SpA 205 76 112 178 115 85 51,71 34,85
Vaporeon 3 Leftovers Muddy Water Blizzard Aqua Ring Yawn Modest HP/SpA 237 76 80 178 115 85 42,70 40,29
Vaporeon 4 Expert Belt Surf Ice Beam Shadow Ball Signal Beam Modest HP/SpA 237 76 80 178 115 85 42,70 40,29
Venusaur 1 Big Root Leech Seed Toxic Synthesis Ingrain Calm HP/SpD 187 91 103 120 167 100 43,38 46,16
Venusaur 2 Miracle Seed Roar Venoshock Power Whip Earthquake Brave HP/Atk/Def 176 135 124 120 120 90 49,15 31,22
Venusaur 3 Salac Berry Energy Ball Sludge Bomb Grass Knot Protect Timid Spd/SpA 155 91 103 152 120 145 35,96 27,49
Venusaur 4 Black Sludge Leech Seed Substitute Sludge Bomb Protect Bold HP/SpD 187 91 113 120 152 100 47,59 42,02
Vespiquen 1 Quick Claw Defend Order Toxic Protect Heal Order Sassy HP/Def/SpD 166 100 143 100 157 54 53,46 38,52
Vespiquen 2 Insect Plate Attack Order Power Gem Captivate Confuse Ray Quiet HP/SpA 177 100 122 145 122 54 48,64 31,92
Vespiquen 3 Sitrus Berry Attack Order Defend Order Roost Confuse Ray Impish HP/Def/SpD 166 100 157 90 143 60 58,70 35,09
Vespiquen 4 Custap Berry Attack Order U-turn Aerial Ace Destiny Bond Brave HP/Atk 177 145 122 100 122 54 48,64 31,92
Victreebel 1 Payapa Berry Leaf Tornado Stockpile Swallow Gastro Acid Quiet SpA/SpD 155 125 85 167 112 81 29,67 25,66
Victreebel 2 Grass Gem Leaf Storm Sleep Powder Stockpile Encore Rash Spd/SpA 155 125 85 167 72 122 29,67 16,50
Victreebel 3 Focus Sash Sunny Day SolarBeam Sludge Bomb Weather Ball Modest Spd/SpA 155 112 85 167 80 122 29,67 18,33
Victreebel 4 Life Orb Weather Ball SolarBeam Sludge Bomb Gastro Acid Modest Spd/SpA 155 112 85 167 80 122 29,67 18,33
Vileplume 1 Persim Berry Petal Dance Stun Spore Teeter Dance Moonlight Calm Spd/SpD 150 90 105 120 156 102 35,47 34,59
Vileplume 2 Power Herb SolarBeam Sludge Bomb Synthesis Double Team Modest HP/SpA 182 90 105 167 110 70 43,04 29,59
Vileplume 3 Big Root Double Team Ingrain Toxic Giga Drain Modest HP/SpA 182 90 105 167 110 70 43,04 29,59
Vileplume 4 Lum Berry Giga Drain SolarBeam Teeter Dance Sludge Bomb Modest Spd/SpA 150 90 105 167 110 102 35,47 24,39
Virizion 1 Salac Berry Sacred Sword Leaf Blade Taunt Stone Edge Jolly Atk/Spd 166 142 92 99 149 176 34,40 36,56
Virizion 2 Sitrus Berry Energy Ball Focus Blast Calm Mind Toxic Timid Def/Spd 166 99 124 110 149 176 46,36 36,56
Virizion 3 Coba Berry Leaf Blade Stone Edge Sacred Sword Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 166 142 92 99 149 176 34,40 36,56
Virizion 4 Chesto Berry Leaf Blade Swords Dance Sacred Sword Rest Impish HP/Def 198 110 136 99 149 128 60,65 43,61
Volcarona 1 Power Herb Fire Spin Heat Wave SolarBeam Whirlwind Modest HP/Spd 192 72 85 170 125 152 36,76 35,48
Volcarona 2 Lum Berry Bug Buzz Flamethrower Protect Calm Mind Timid Spd/SpA 160 72 85 187 125 167 30,63 29,56
Volcarona 3 White Herb Overheat Quiver Dance Bug Buzz Protect Bold HP/Def 192 72 128 155 125 120 55,35 35,48
Volcarona 4 Leftovers Hurricane Quiver Dance Bug Buzz Heat Wave Bold HP/Def 192 72 128 155 125 120 55,35 35,48
Wailord 1 Chesto Berry Waterfall Heavy Slam Curse Rest Brave Atk/Def/SpD 245 144 86 110 86 72 47,45 31,15
Wailord 2 Quick Claw Water Spout Rest Sleep Talk Ice Beam Timid Spd/SpA 245 99 65 142 65 123 35,87 23,54
Wailord 3 Leftovers Waterfall Avalanche Aqua Ring Curse Careful Def/SpD 245 110 97 99 106 80 53,52 38,39
Wailord 4 Zoom Lens Hydro Pump Blizzard Fissure Hyper Beam Modest HP/SpA 277 99 65 156 65 80 40,55 26,61
Walrein 1 Chesto Berry Frost Breath Snore Stockpile Rest Calm Def/SpD 185 90 142 115 156 85 59,17 42,66
Walrein 2 Metronome Ice Ball Earthquake Encore Curse Calm Atk/SpD 185 118 110 115 156 85 45,83 42,66
Walrein 3 Leftovers Surf Blizzard Hail Signal Beam Modest HP/SpA 217 90 110 161 110 85 53,76 35,28
Walrein 4 Lax Incense Sheer Cold Fissure Rest Sleep Talk Bold Def/SpD 185 90 156 115 142 85 65,00 38,83
Weavile 1 Razor Fang Fake Out Taunt Night Slash Fling Hasty Atk/Spd 145 172 76 65 105 194 24,82 22,51
Weavile 2 NeverMeltIce Ice Shard Ice Punch Torment Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 145 172 85 58 105 194 27,76 22,51
Weavile 3 Focus Sash Fake Out Ice Punch Night Slash Protect Jolly Atk/Spd 145 172 85 58 105 194 27,76 22,51
Weavile 4 Focus Sash Taunt Ice Punch Night Slash Fake Out Jolly Atk/Spd 145 172 85 58 105 194 27,76 22,51
Weezing 1 Payapa Berry Pain Split Explosion Haze Will-O-Wisp Impish HP/Def 172 110 189 94 90 80 73,22 22,88
Weezing 2 Poison Gem Sludge Bomb Fire Blast Stockpile Swallow Rash HP/SpA 172 110 140 150 81 80 54,23 20,59
Weezing 3 Black Sludge Sludge Bomb Thunder Fire Blast Shadow Ball Modest HP/SpA 172 99 140 150 90 80 54,23 22,88
Weezing 4 Chesto Berry Toxic Will-O-Wisp Stockpile Rest Careful HP/SpD 172 110 140 94 134 80 54,23 34,07
Whiscash 1 Chesto Berry Earthquake Tickle Amnesia Rest Careful Atk/SpD 185 130 93 86 135 80 38,75 36,92
Whiscash 2 Soft Sand Aqua Tail Earthquake Zen Headbutt Dragon Dance Adamant HP/Atk/Def 206 130 114 86 91 80 52,89 27,71
Whiscash 3 Expert Belt Earth Power Surf Blizzard Protect Modest SpA/SpD 185 88 93 140 123 80 38,75 33,64
Whiscash 4 Leftovers Rest Sleep Talk Fissure Muddy Water Calm HP/Def/SpD 206 88 114 96 123 80 52,89 37,45
Yanmega 1 Cheri Berry Air Slash Bug Buzz Detect U-turn Rash SpA/SpD 161 96 106 184 97 115 38,44 23,08
Yanmega 2 Sitrus Berry Psychic Bug Buzz Swagger Substitute Modest HP/SpA 193 86 106 184 76 115 46,08 21,68
Yanmega 3 Lum Berry Silver Wind Air Slash Detect Giga Drain Modest Spd/SpA 161 86 106 184 76 147 38,44 18,09
Yanmega 4 King's Rock Bug Buzz Air Slash Detect Shadow Ball Modest Spd/SpA 161 86 106 184 76 147 38,44 18,09
Zapdos 1 Magnet Thunderbolt Signal Beam Air Cutter AncientPower Timid Spd/SpA 165 99 105 177 110 167 39,02 26,83
Zapdos 2 BrightPowder Charge Beam Heat Wave Double Team Roost Bold HP/SpD 197 99 115 145 142 120 51,02 41,35
Zapdos 3 Petaya Berry Thunder Light Screen Rain Dance Drill Peck Naive Spd/SpA 165 110 105 177 99 167 39,02 24,15
Zapdos 4 Lum Berry Thunderbolt Volt Switch Heat Wave Detect Timid Spd/SpA 165 99 105 177 110 167 39,02 26,83
Zebstrika 1 Electric Gem Swagger Volt Switch Wild Charge Pursuit Naughty HP/Atk 182 167 83 100 74 136 34,02 19,91
Zebstrika 2 Magnet Discharge Thunder Wave Thunder Rain Dance Timid Spd/SpA 150 108 83 132 83 184 28,04 18,40
Zebstrika 3 Air Balloon Flame Charge Toxic Wild Charge Volt Switch Jolly Atk/Spd 150 152 83 90 83 184 28,04 18,40
Zebstrika 4 Focus Sash Me First Wild Charge Thunder Wave Volt Switch Jolly Atk/Spd 150 152 83 90 83 184 28,04 18,40
Zoroark 1 Focus Sash Night Slash Shadow Claw Taunt Counter Naive Atk/Spd 135 157 80 140 72 172 24,32 14,37
Zoroark 2 Expert Belt Grass Knot Shadow Ball Flamethrower Nasty Plot Jolly Spd/SpA 135 125 80 154 80 172 24,32 15,96
Zoroark 3 Sitrus Berry Swords Dance Night Slash U-turn Sucker Punch Jolly Atk/Spd 135 157 80 126 80 172 24,32 15,96
Zoroark 4 Focus Band Protect Counter Dark Pulse Focus Blast Timid Spd/SpA 135 112 80 172 80 172 24,32 15,96 [/size]

Thanks again for your hard work Peterko (by the way have you noticed that you keep spelling "Zoroark" wrong in the links to my teams? :p).
Good catch, I didn´t notice that. Fixed.

White symphoni said:
Peterko said:
White symphoni said:
hello peterko,is it okay to post in your subway records thread if i used Pokemons by AR but with legal stats and movesets?also do i have to post on a separate place to post my record or i just post it as quick reply and it will automaticly be there?
Sorry I wasn´t home for the past few days.

Well, we don´t support records using ARed Pokémon, because among other reasons it´s just a step away from hacking your record, using save states etc. I don´t know and don´t want to know what is possible when using an AR.

The thing is, we don´t know that people hacked their pokémon until they admit it or if they post illegal stuff or just plain obvious stuff...

RNGing is very easy and getting a team ready takes a day or two, it´s part of the challenge.

So yeah, I don´t list records that used external devices in any way.

Posting a record is easy, you just quick reply to the topic or click "go advanced", there you can also preview your post for any mistakes, etc.
I see.but i dont have two DS and it is very expensive in my country.also i dont have any friend who has a DS.thus i dont have access to things like latios,garchomp,suicune,salamence,genger,scizor etc.so can you consider me for this?(the one i posted isnt the one)
Sorry if this is kind of harsh, but I can´t make exceptions. You have to play with what you have or use an AR and risk not being put on the list. I haven´t bought Pokémon White, so I don´t have things like Thundurus or Landorus and I don´t trade much because I don´t want to risk getting hacked Pokémon.

You can still post your records, but I simply can´t start posting those that were achieved using external devices (or else this would turn into who´s best at hack). I also don´t list records from emulators.

You have to understand that there´s no way for us to know if you for example didn´t use more than 510 EVs and stuff like that. I´ve addressed this a couple of times already. We have no chance to figure out hacks if the person doesn´t make obvious mistakes or straight out admits he used external devices.

This topic is mainly about competitiveness, but would be meaningless without believability and trust, so I have to stick with this policy. If you use external devices to get your Pokémon or streak, you won´t be put on the list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)