HellaHellaStyle - Be about it.

you sir, are phenomenal

edit: hmm if you could do a Blastoise chillin out in the water with some other mons that'd be awesome!

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
If you take requests, may I request a Red + Beauty trainer + Lucario image for an avatar?
Here you go (I sent a few different versions to your PM box):

Mmhmm.

Nick come to bobbys Saturday, another STD happening, I'll throw gas money and a rockstar in if you do.

Also it only takes him so long cuz he shades, highlights then shades the highlights, takes him like 5 mins otherwise cuz he's boss like that.

Also nick lemme get a Snorlax as batman.
I actually don't shade the highlights...

... but yeah.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Fuck, I loved the sphere between Lucario's hands. Its eyes are great as well!

Think you could make me a Garchomp avatar?~

Dayum... I love your art so much!!!

If you get a chance, a Volcarona avatar would absolutely make my day :D

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Hellooo may I request a Roserade? All of your art is amazing by the way, Luvdisc'd, etc.
Oh, that Tuxedo Mask guy always knew what to say.

I loved Sailor Moon. I'm talking literally. I had such a major crush on Serena when I was 13. My mom said to give it up, that even if she was real, she'd never marry me. Thanks mom. Loved those English voices. Oh god, especially Molly. Dat accent. Molly and Nephlite never got to eat that chocolate parfait...

... I cried.

If you get a chance, a Volcarona avatar would absolutely make my day :D
Oh please tell me you want your Volcarona avatar to be Avatar-themed.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Absolutely fantastic/amazing, thank you so much ! Dat Class...
Do you mind if I just use the Roserade itself as an avatar [as opposed to the text and bg]?

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
HellaHellaStyle, I am a Naruto nut - do you think you could draw me a Shiftry Jiraiya? Thanks for taking requests :D

Man, I don't remember much Sailor Moon, but I do remember thinking Tuxedo Mask was the best. Roselia is just too perfect and you did it so well.

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Added a Tip Jar to the OP:

Clicking on the Parasect will allow you to leave a tip.

You don't have to, of course, but look at that poor Parasect.

We need our ROCKST☆R energy drinks to survive.

Yes yes even better!!!! Avatar themed... Dayum would I love that
YES!!!

HellaHellaStyle, I am a Naruto nut - do you think you could draw me a Shiftry Jiraiya? Thanks for taking requests :D
Is also a Jiraiya fan.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
^ yea the pervy sage is a fun (and kick-ass) character, lol!

Meowth would have been a much more fitting Pokemon than Parasect :p

Ugh your shading is so wonderful I have a bigger crush on it than you did on Serena @.@
Just the white highlights and block shading with the subtle gradients it's just...too much to bear.
Also can I have a cute Purugly for an avatar please?

I somehow missed that Heatran from Issue 10 of The Smog, a mistake I'm quite glad to have now corrected--that is one fantastic piece of art, even by your high standards! The somehow cute ferocity inherent in the whole thing, the masterful use of color, the magma dripping from its jaws, so much orange...Bravo all around, and bring on more excellent drawings as soon as you can!

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
Also nick lemme get a Snorlax as batman.
Here's your Snorlax, Peter. Looking forward to the next set of Falco dittos. Also, my dad says he's sorry. He was positive he saw your truck in his garden.

I've had an obsession with pizza ever since I saw the movie "All Dogs Go To Heaven". There was this scene in that movie where all the dogs were passing pizza slices around and the cheese was stretching fuckin everywhere. It was glorious.

Meowth would have been a much more fitting Pokemon than Parasect :p
Says you. Parasect is too legit.

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
may i request various godzilla monsters

like rodan
Do you remember that time?

I remember that time.

Rodan sounds cool. He doesn't breathe fire. He just makes hella wind.

Yeah, I don't know shit about Godzilla characters.

OE product placement. They should pay me for this stuff.

YES Nick I love that scene in all dogs go to heaven, makes pizza look even more delicious.

My falco's ready, and no worries about your dad, I did run over his lawn once already so its fair to assume that I would do the same to his garden.

EDIT: I also highly approve of Tailow as Robin, shit is beast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)