Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Though I'm not accustomed to this world, I have myself a Pokemon game. This is my first Scramble Challange, so no tough ones please.

- Diamond
- No trading
- Easy
- No useless Pokemon
- Nicknames with Pokemon
- Turtwig starter
- Balanced team

It seems that I've fallen behind. Here are my current Ether Creatures:

Varied the Shellos
Comet the Starly

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Alright 13laze13oy, sorry about the wait.

Take Wingless the Pidgey.

This Pidgey, being wingless, cannot learn any Flying-type moves.
A wingless Pidgey sure isn't normal, either: no Normal-type moves.

Now, Wingless really wishes that it had wings, which is why it's in for a pleasant surprise when you reach Celadon City. There, you meet a Scientist, who claims that if you bring him the wings of 25 flying Pokemon, the essence of 25 psychic Pokemon and the souls of 3 Gym Leader-owned Pokemon, he can restore the use of Wingless' wings.

Solo this many Pokemon with Wingless to remove the two restrictions on it.

Wingless is so overjoyed that it insists that you change its name to Wingful. Do so as soon as you reach the Name Rater.

Finally, Wingless insists on thanking you for bringing it on this adventure; solo Lance with only Return.

Good Luck; Have Fun!

Pokemon White scramble completed. 3 X Sp. Def. came in handy against Hydreigon. They allowed Seismitoad to take 3-4 hits and deal out som damage with Drain Punch before needing to be healed. Worst pokemon during it was Stoutland. It was helpful at the start but by the elite 4 he was getting KO'd left and right.

Next game: SoulSilver

- Theme: The Lion King
- Game: Soul Silver
- Full team before Clair
- No starter & no trading
- Soloing trainers to a minimum but gym leaders are fine

Simba the Male Rattata
Nala the Eevee

I am hoping to be able to start sometime tomorrow since I have work today.

All right guys, I'm just finishing up preperations for Chapter 3 of my SS Scramble, but I've run into an issue. I've just gotten Indebted, but Indebted came with Dragon Rage when I got it. Should I just never use Dragon Rage and replace it ASAP?

EDIT: Never mind, the challange says that Indebted can't USE Dragon Rage, not can't learn Dragon Rage. Anyways, Chapter 3 will be up tonight!

Finally, I will be in Oregon for a week starting tomorrow, so I won't be around for a while. Hopefully I won't miss too much!

EDIT2: I must apologize, as I don't have the time to put up Chapter 3. Sorry guys, I'll get it up as soon as I get back!

You guys have other suggestions for Lion King characters? Rafiki? Zazu? Timon? Pumbaa? This is for Riki's Lion King-themed Soul Silver Scramble.

Ok, since my Crystal's battery has dried out or whatever, I must start a new scramble.
Pearl, no trades, medium(one must be pretty hard though), and 2 of my pokemon must have MUSTACHES! Also, no reserves please.

Dinosaurdan, take Performer the Kricketot. Performer must learn Swords Dance and Sing ASAP, as its style of entertainment is dancing and singing. Performer must also use one of those moves in every battle. The world doesn't believe that a Pokemon can sing and dance, so you must have Performer win a Super Contest. Also, Performer must solo Fantina, as it sees her as a rival in the entertainment world.
Have fun!

By the way, when I was looking through which Pokemon had moustaches, I found that the only ones in the Sinnoh Dex were Kricketune and Kadabra (unless you're counting Whiscash's whiskers as a moustache). With that in mind, you might want to change your moustache rule a bit.

Another thing, what do you mean by your "Crystal's battery died"? Did the internal clock run dry, or did the actual batteries run out?

Level 51

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for dinosaurdan.

---
Wow, I just read the 'no reserves' bit. Lol.

Retracting reservation.

I'm gonna be going on a trip soon and I need something to keep me busy during my downtime. I want a challange under these conditions:

- Emerald version
- No Trades (In-game allowed, I suppose)
- I want a Gardevoir
- I want it to be hard and interesting. Give me pokemon that I wouldn't usually go for, not because they're terrible, but because they're unusual or uncommon. Use your judgement on what you think I mean.

That's pretty much it.

Dinosaurdan, take a male Haunter and name it "Prankster." Because of his sneaky/mischievous nature, he is only willing to attack pokemon that are in a disoriented state, whether it be from confusion, sand-attack, or even hypnosis (or other similar things). He fights dirty. He must also always know sucker punch after learning it.

I'm gonna be going on a trip soon and I need something to keep me busy during my downtime. I want a challange under these conditions:

- Emerald version
- No Trades (In-game allowed, I suppose)
- I want a Gardevoir
- I want it to be hard and interesting. Give me pokemon that I wouldn't usually go for, not because they're terrible, but because they're unusual or uncommon. Use your judgement on what you think I mean.

That's pretty much it.

Dinosaurdan, take a male Haunter and name it "Prankster." Because of his sneaky/mischievous nature, he is only willing to attack pokemon that are in a disoriented state, whether it be from confusion, sand-attack, or even hypnosis (or other similar things). He fights dirty. He must also always know sucker punch after learning it.
Take Random the Kecleon.

This is a "Random Challenge" so you have to know the standar rules.

1). Always know Metronome (Move tutor)
2). Max out Metronome's PP.
3). Always use Metronome First when it comes out.
4). Solo a GLMP with only Metronome.
5). Solo an E4 mon using only Metronome.

Now the other rules are the folowing:

Must hold the Amulet Coin at all times. Solo the E4 member and GL whose mon you are soloing with Metronome. Must have 4 moves of differnt types. metronome counts as Normal. If a teammate faints, switch in Random immideatally afterwards. You may switch out that very turn if you wish.

HFGL!!

iamnotiangibson, take an Absol. Its restrictions and nickname will be explained in the following paragraphs:

Long ago, in Route 120, there once was a village. It was primitive, but the people got by via hunting and foraging. One day, an egg suddenly appeared in the middle of the village. When the egg hatched, it turned out to be that of an Absol. The village elders, after much debating, agreed that raising the Absol would be best for the village, and thus it was welcome to the village. This Absol often helped the village and usually led the tribe when hunting. It also had the ability to sense the future, which was helpful in case of invasion or an incoming swarm of virus-carrying insects.
One day, without warning, Absol was seen running from the village. It took only a minute for the people to find out why: there was a fire! Unfortunately, the fire didn't stop until it destroyed the entire village. The villagers, out of emotion, blamed the Absol for destroying their village, and cruelly harmed it to the point where it couldn't fight directly. It was also deemed the Harbinger for what it (supposedly) had done, and was banished from ever setting foot in their new village, which is now known as Fortree.
Harbinger will never forget what happened, and although it doesn't know who started it, what it does know is that it was a fire that destroyed the village, and it feels that to get its revenge, it must singlehandedly take out anybody and everybody that uses water (only Sootopolis Gym is necessary), for not being there when they were needed. It also has an intense hatred for Team Magma because of the fact that they use Fire-types, but it believes that beating Maxie by itself is enough to stake its lust for revenge.
Good luck!

Catch an Absol, nickname it Harbinger
Must lead with it throughout Routes 120
Must learn Future Sight
Cannot use any moves that make contact
Must solo Sootopolis Gym, Juan included
Must solo Maxie

I just realized Flareon learns Fire Fang at level 43. Also I still need 4 Pokemon for my Lion King SoulSilver run.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
My brother is impatient, and i still need four mons for his run so people please spare me the nagging and post

Riki I'll try to help you out. Take Zazu the Hoothoot. Zazu is a bit of a chicken as we all know and does not like direct confrontation so as soon as he learns indirect attacks that is all he may use. He is extremely timid so whenever his HP goes into the red zone he must switch out or heal. He worries alot about his low defense stat so must use Reflect whenever he enters battle(unless it is already active). This worry also prevents him from sleeping(ability Insomnia). In order to evolve Zazu must "defeat his inner demons" by soloing Morty. As a Noctowl Zazu uses his power to help revenge Mufasas death so he must assist in your Rival Battles in some way even if it is only 1 move.

Recap:
Zazu the Hoothoot
Ability=Insomnia
only uses indirect attacks
uses reflect everytime it is sent in(unless already up)
if hp is red must switch out or heal immediately
solo Morty to evolve
Be involved in each rival battle in some way.

Though I'm not accustomed to this world, I have myself a Pokemon game. This is my first Scramble Challange, so no tough ones please.

- Diamond
- No trading
- Easy
- No useless Pokemon
- Nicknames with Pokemon
- Turtwig starter
- Balanced team

It seems that I've fallen behind. Here are my current Ether Creatures:

Varied the Shellos
Comet the Starly

May I have a third? I cannot start until I receive a Turtwig.

Dunban, your starter will be Natural the Turtwig. Outside of Tackle, the only attacks it may use must involve nature in some way (i.e. Grass attacks, as well as Earthquake as a Torterra), and it must solo Roark and a later Gym Leader of your choice. GL;HF!

iamnotiangibson:
You want a Ralts, you got one. Catch the first female Ralts that reveals the Trace Ability and name her Selena. She must solo Brawly to earn the right to evolve into Kirlia, and must evolve into Gardevoir after all of Harbinger's solos (Maxie and Sootopolis Gym) are complete. She must solo Wally's Gardevoir as a Gardevoir. GL!

Dunban, your starter will be Natural the Turtwig. Outside of Tackle, the only attacks it may use must involve nature in some way (i.e. Grass attacks, as well as Earthquake as a Torterra), and it must solo Roark and a later Gym Leader of your choice. GL;HF!
Does that mean I have to keep or can remove Tackle?

Level 51

iamnotiangibson, take Varied the Koffing.

This Koffing loves change and won't stand for anything staying the same for too long with it.

Before it can evolve into a Weezing, it must learn one move of each of the following types: Normal, Poison, Dark, Ice, Ghost, Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Rock.

Furthermore, it will refuse to fight any two Pokemon from the same evolutionary line in a row (so Rhydon, Rhyhorn, Graveler is bad while Rhyhorn, Graveler Rhydon is fine). This carries between trainer battles too (If you fight one trainer's Numel as their last Pokemon, you can't fight a Numel until you fight something else).

Varied must also never use the same move twice in a row.

Solo every other trainer you meet in Victory Road with Varied.

Solo one Pokemon from every E4 member and Gym Leader not currently being soloed.

OK, I may be one of the luckiest pokemon fans on the internet atm, because I may be able to get my hands one b2 (maybe white, but I think it's black) in the next couple of days. So, I thought that I may try and do a scramble with it!

Anyway, I'm pretty new so I'm don't want this too hard, so i have some restrictions.

Pokemon Black 2
No Trading
Easy
I'd like to start with Snivy and have a Riolu if that's ok. Also, I want one fire and water type please.
Some creative challenges would be nice as well.

By the looks of things this is the first bw2 scramble so hopefully people will bother to look at my scramble lol. I reckon I can get some humor in there as well considering my knowledge of japanese is close to nil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)