New instructions for helping us support you game for DSi/3DS:
You will need
- A Chatot (remember to record a Chatter first)
- A Sweet Scenter
- to save your game in a cave with no NPCs (like the top of Victory Road)
- your MAC address (instructions for 3DS
1) Change your DSi\3DS clock to 12\11\2011 (December 11th, 2011) and change the clock to 10:15. Start the game from the DSi\3DS menu at 10:15:25. Us an external timer to make sure you're starting your game at exactly 25 seconds to make this process a lot faster. Do not, I repeat, do not mash A while your game is starting up or hold any other buttons. It'll make this entire process much more pailful for the both of us.
You can press A after the logo shows up but not before.
2) Get in the game (do not turn on the C-Gear), and use Sweet Scent to capture a Pokemon. Check its IVs and save the game.
3) Repeat step 1. This time, do ONE Chatter flip. Then use Sweet Scent again to capture a Pokemon.
4) Check the IVs of the second Pokemon. If they are the same as the first Pokemon, save your game. If not, repeat step 3.
5) Upload both Pokemon to Pokecheck. MAKE SURE THE POKEMON ARE PUBLIC.
Make a post in this format:
Alternately you can trade me both Pokemon. Tell me which one is first and which one is second.
If you nickname your Pokemon as I did (0 and 1) it's easier to keep track of which one is which.
If you can't manage to get a Chatot saving the game also advances the PIDRNG.
List of locations which don't have moving NPCs:
to be expanded upon later
List of games we need info for:
Korean Black 2