gurl fol...
she ded

xx LIKE DIS IF U CRI EVERYTIM xx

RODAN

Banned deucer.
one time i took pwnemon and byrne to the vet, he said they had to be put down

a parade was hosted the next day

gengan was also strangely absent

oh my god Rodan didn't actually lock one of my threads!

touchwood.

EDIT: Maybe that's because Rodan isn't a moderator.

He found himself surrounded by empty coffee cups and cigarette butts, stressed beyond his own imagination. His phone rings.

"This is dog."

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I don't think I have the creativity to come up with a story that has 140 characters. I can maybe make 10 characters, but that's pushing it.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
And on the sixth day, God said, "Let there be beer!"

And so it was.

And on the seventh day, God threw a fucking kickass party.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You awake in a room with a weapon that can tear apart time and space. Later on, you find out that the cake is a lie. A sweet, tasty lie.

Alternate pathway:

You awake in a room with a weapon that can tear apart time and space. Unfortunately, the cake is a lie. Prepare to enter, The Scary Door.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded” THEN WHO WAS PHONE?"

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
TrollFreak wants to get better at Pokemon. But No one wants to help him. So he killed everyone. The End

xenu

Banned deucer.
"Siri, how do I escape this forest?" - but there is no Siri. The iphone remains silent; hushed voices drawing closer.

Alice

The worst taste in music
We're going hunting for bears. La la la we're not scared. As we came close we heard a woman screaming and crying. La la la we're not scared. (140, shit >_<)

I woke up this morning in a daze. She appeared again in my dream. She left a rose. I turned to see a white dress covered in blood. The rose was gone. Was she really there?

Alice

The worst taste in music
I woke up this morning in a daze. She appeared again in my dream. She left a rose. I turned to see a white dress covered in blood. The rose was gone. Was she really there?

I want you to know she's not coming back. She's bloated and frozen. Still there's no point in letting it go to waste. So knives out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)