here's mah application
- I have been around since May 2011
- Even if this is a vague point, overall, I am a rather well-respected member of ASB
- I have completed 80 Battle Tower matches
- I'm the Steel Gym Leader
- I've reffed 7 Gym matches (I think more than anyone else, but don't quote me on that)
- I am also a Battle Hall and a Battle Pike ref, and have reffed plenty of those
- I'm pretty active on #capasb
- I have had plenty of success in RP's: victory in Rank 4 Battle Hall, reached Battle 8 in Battle Subway (not all too impressive, but not very many people have done this), Captured 3 legends in the Legend Run (also had a fourth successful run when Registeel blew up), and I'm facing Lucy on Silver Rank in the Battle Pike right now, and it's a close match.
I think these are all significant in that they prove that I understand the mechanics of the game pretty thoroughly, what gives an advantage vs. a disadvantage, what impacts a change would make, etc.
I will admit that there have been periods when I take a few days to post in each match, but I can still always get things done when they need to be done. Also, I've never gone on a straight up hiatus, so I would be reliable.
And finally, I proposed the whole council idea in the first place, so hopefully I can at least get brownie points for that.
My CAP ASB Team
[23:35] <Jesseus> <Glacier> im not frunk
[23:36] <Glacier> jessues whered the d go
[21:25] <Pwnemon> look at kax vs cmfp, iar vs cmfp, pwnemon vs cmfp
[21:25] <Pwnemon> none of us had teams that by rights should have lost
[21:25] <Pwnemon> but he's cm fucking p