UU Mini-tournament #4: Standard [Won by hilarious]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
well so my opponent and I have had problems to play due to shit timezones so idk if we'll be able to play
This. Tried to get on earlier and I still missed my opp.

I'll be idling for a while to see if he comes.

EDIT: Won 2-0. Haxxed Exotic pretty badly in both games >__<. Really sorry man.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
got haxed in a tiebreaker match - gg hilarious *i guess*

EDIT: oh yea, I did get some fp hax, but you did get like 2 crits :o

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
barely won against pocket with gamechanging hax although it only came into play because i got full para'd..............and i think our games in all are worthy to be called good games not just gg C:

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
okay at least some matches got done. seriously, one last ~20 hour extension because its round one, but that's it.

Nas

Banned deucer.
Interesting, you didn't get your match done.

If you want someone who's unbiased to hand out the activity wins I can do that for you ;)

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
is hail legal now for this tour?
but if it is legal for later rounds are you keeping it illegal in round 1 despite it being standard now for the sake of consistency?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
koko if i don't run into you today you obviously should take the activity win. my best friend has been moving out of town on like three days notice which ate up hella time

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I won vs cim. Hail is now allowed.

Round 2:

R1

Princess Bri vs ThunderBlunder
Gone to the beach vs Grim Gregg
Ernesto vs TPO3
DestinyUnknown vs Silvershadow234
Django vs Level 51
hilarious vs New Breed
Alice vs SilentVerse
Demist vs kokoloko

Deadline is Decemeber 9th at around 11 PM EST.

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
Won 2-0 against Ernesto with even worse hax than I had first round. He played really well for the amount of hax that he had going against him. <__<

Sorry for the lame games man. ..."gg" I guess. :\

Confirming. No problem, the first match I played a bit recklessly with Crobat and that cost me the game (I really thought I could win it), and the second one I never really felt in control. Nice Suicune set, btw.
If anything, I believe the hax only made the battles shorter, but I don't think the results would've varied. The battles surely could've been more fun to play, but good games anyway...

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
won game 1 vs Level 51, will play the others some other time

EDIT: Choked game 2 and lost game 3 to double blizzard freeze + tri attack freeze. Fun

kokoloko

Forgot to mention I won game 1 vs Demist as well, we should be playing the rest today.

Deadline has been set to about 40 hours from now; get your matches done please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)