Hosted by Django - Approved by a Tournament Director
Art by Juicy Fruit and ium, courtesy of Artwork for Tournaments.
The Neverused tier has been around for three generations now, but has never been appreciated as much as it is currently. This tournament aims to showcase the underappreciated ADV NU and DPP NU tiers, as well as encouraging more people to play BW2 NU.
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- Best of three, single elimination tournament. Each match will be one game of ADV NU, DPP NU and BW2 NU.
- The tierlist for ADV NU will be from UU Stadium, who played and tested the tier extensively. To be clear, NFEs are banned.
- The tierlist for DPP NU will be Project NU's tierlist, which is the same as Smogon's just without Entei and Espeon. They carried out suspect tests based on Smogon's criteria, results of which can be found here
- The tierlist for BW2 NU will be whatever the tier is at the start of the current round.
- ADV and DPP matches should be played on Pokemon Online Groudons Grotto, preferably on PO2. BW2 matches can be player either on Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown!
- If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask in the thread.
- Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Koffings.
- Wifi Battle Clause. Team preview must be enabled. BW2 NU Only.
CrashinBoomBang vs McMeghan