Data ASB Raid Zone - Isle of Lost Relics General Thread

Of Love and Frost is officially a wrap.

I'll post reputation and such in the general thread.
Oh?

The Northspring Egg breaks!

A Syclar hatched from the Egg!

Syclar (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered; Sp. Atk raised)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Technician (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks (

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Scratch
Ice Shard
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Tail Glow
Silver Wind

Blizzard
Solarbeam
Double Team

Holy Shock
Holy Blade

Torch of Light: Raises the power of Light-type moves by (7). Whenever the user hits the foe with a Light-type move, it has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

Holy Shock: A powerful burst of light which cannot miss its target

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Holy Blade: A shining slash which ignores the foe's stat boosts

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Light is a new type, with its own chart:
Light is supereffective against: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Psychic, Light
Light is not very effective against: Dragon, Steel
Light is resistant to: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Water, Rock, Steel, Bug
Light is immune to: Dark, Ghost
Light is weak to: Dragon, Light

Last time, in Central Processing, we weren't doing quite enough damage to take out our opposition fast enough... and with no healers, we lost our main attacker. This time we've rearranged our teams, and I've even put my TLR on hold for this. Now, I invite LupusAter, my raiding partner, to Central Processing (Normal). Let us bring down the Porygon!

Hope the Chimecho

Chimecho (Hope) (Female)
Bold Nature
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Ability:
Levitate: Type: Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 4+
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (30 Moves Known)
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
Uproar
Last Resort
Entrainment
Take Down
Yawn
Psywave
Heal Bell
Safeguard
Extrasensory
Heal Pulse
Psychic

Hypnosis
Recover
Wish

Helping Hand
Mimic
Recycle
Signal Beam
Skill Swap
Swift

Toxic
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave

Decoy the Electrode, Bomber of Itsumo

Electrode (Decoy) (Genderless)
Naive Nature
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Soundproof: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Static: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Aftermath: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 161 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18
Accuracy Bonus: +30%

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (29 Moves Known)
Charge
Tackle
Sonicboom
Spark
Rollout
Screech
Charge Beam
Light Screen
Electro Ball
Selfdestruct
Swift
Magnet Rise
Gyro Ball
Explosion
Mirror Coat

Headbutt
Mimic
Signal Beam
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Zap Cannon
Protect
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Teleport
Double Team
Thunder Wave

Agility
Refresh

Light Clay on Hope the Chimecho.
Magnet on Decoy the Electrode.

Oh, and since we failed the last time, taking Taking on the Programer's Job.

Accepting Eternal Drifter's invitation, and quest Taking on the Programmer's job.

I'll bring Fjalar the Blaziken@Expert Belt and Baldr the Lanturn @Rare Candy

Blaziken Fjalar (M)
Nature: Lonely
Type: Fire/Fighting
Fire:Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting:Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze:(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (unlocked):Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 +
Def: Rank 2 -
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

9/9 EC
0 MC
5/5 DC

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Double Kick
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz
Fire Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Brave Bird
Mirror Move

Crush Claw
Counter
Reversal
Endure
Night Slash

Rock Slide
Swords Dance
Shadow Claw
Acrobatics
Thunder Punch
Protect
Mega Punch
Heat Wave
Mimic

Lanturn Baldr (M)
Nature: Modest

Type:Electric/Water
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
Water:Water STAB; Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb(Innate):This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate(Can be enabled):This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.
Water Absorb(Unlocked, Innate):This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 67
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

EC 6/6
MC 0
DC 5/5

Bubble
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
Flail
Water Gun
Confuse Ray
Spark
Take Down
Discharge
Aqua Ring
Signal Beam
Hydro Pump
Charge

Brine
Agility
Shock Wave

Rain Dance
Thunder
Surf
Ice Beam
Volt Switch
Double Team

Looking for a partner for.....something. I spose Central Processing would be preferred but i just want to get another raid going, so anyone thats interested should shoot me a message

After Wolfe's and Orcinus' recent victories in the Frozen Vault and Wildfire Plateau, the two get a personal phone call straight from Drake himself. Impressed with their achievements thus far, Drake calls the two over to the Bright Hope ship, which has suffered a inexplicable malfunction in the ship's central processing unit. The two head over to the Bright Hope ship to discover the mysterious cause of the malfunction and to repair the CPU if possible. However, Wolfe can't help but think there's more to this damaged circuit, not to mention it can't be the only reason he and Orcinus are on board...

Inviting Orcinus Duo to Central Processing (Normal). I'll also be accepting Taking on the Programmer's Job quest as well.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Inviting Glacier Knight to Central Processing (Normal). I'll also be accepting Taking on the Programmer's Job quest as well.

GO GO TEAM SUBZERO!

"Team Sub-Zero shall not rest until our goals are completed! Now, my friend, let's venture into Central Processing! I will be taking the Programmer's job Quest as well!"

Accepting Frosty's Invintation.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Inviting Matezoide Raging Shore (Normal Mode).

I'll bring Ninetales and Magnezone; two fire types, preferably one with Electric attacks, would be very much welcomed.

Oh, and just in case, taking the Quest Of Love and Frost.

UllarWarlord and Matezoide, zarator has asked me to referee your Raid. Please PM me your teams with items and we can get it started!

Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm waiting for one of the ongoing raids to come to an end (quite a few are about to finish), then I'll pick yours up.

OK, so i really need to get this raid done, been slacking way to long.

Looking for a someone to do Central Processing Super Duck Mode. Anyone who is interested shoot me a message so we can discuss team building.

EDIT: awwww i thought ppl would know super meant hard, ah well hard mode duck needs to go down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)