Alright that's my new Battle Tower which I've created a few days ago.
Latias as Trick- lead has actually something special. With 187 HP and 152 Defense Latias will survive a max damage CH MeteorMash from Metagross. The rest in Speed to reach 134 Speed and with the ChoiceScarf 201 to outspeed Crobat, Jolteon etc. Now the moveset is a little bit special too. I don't use Charm on Latias because with Flash and Recover I'm able to cripple the pokes a lot and Empoleon will replace the Charm from Latias with his new move FeatherDance!
Now a new member which I haven't used before. Empoleon is a really great pokemon and FastHippo reached a great 560 winstreak with it. Now the different between his and my Empoleon is the Ev - spread and I use FeatherDance instead of StealthRock and a LumBerry instead of Leftovers because of the Freeze hax to be able to Yawn or FeatherDance if it needed and if I don't get a burn/freeze/para etc. stats and if I'm at low health I just have to use Rest and wake up quickly thanks to LumBerry. The great advantage of Empoleon is the 4x resistance against Ice and the great moves FeatherDance and Yawn. I only use Yawn against pokes which I won't ThunderWave with Latias. Empoleon and Latias are a kind of Uxie just in two pokes. Empoleon with Yawn, Latias with ThunderWave.
No the green monster is striking back! Tyranitar is just a great pokemon and Calisto got a 1000 winstreak with it. With Leftovers and Protect I get a perfect strategy between PP stalling and Leftovers recovery. With his ability SandStream the dangerous Hail damage is removed which would otherwise steel my Leftovers recovery and with Crunch I hit all types hard ( only Steel types won't take much enough for a OHKO, Dark type pokes will mostly get OHKO'ed by +6 STAB Crunch ). The reason why I don't use StealthRock on Empoleon is SandStream. I can easily use Protect against the 2nd / 3rd poke and going to break their FocusSash with the Sandstorm damage. Only pokes like Aggron or Bastiodon wouldn't lose their Sash but that doesn't matter because they won't get OHKO'ed by +6 STAB Crunch only with a CriticalHit which won't come against these pokes I guess ;)
Something about dangerous pokes and how to handle against them (or not) :
- Gastrodemon: Switch to Empoleon, stall all IceBeams out, Latias in 6x Flash sweep with Tyranitar after set up Yawn with Empoleon
- Sticky Hold Muk: Same like Gastrodemon
- Lead Kingler: ThunderWave, after Latias died I'll switch to Empoleon stall all Crabhammer & Guillotine PP out and sweep with Tyranitar
- French Gliscor: Will be always a problem for this team
- Curse: Will be a problem too except pokes like Registeel which are immune to the FeatherDance attack drop
- Steelix (QuickClaw one): Trick, set up Flashes and FeatherDances, Yawn, sweep with Tyranitar
- Rampardos 4: FeatherDance and set up Yawn and sweep with Tyranitar while it is asleep or is struggeling down
- Yanmega: Always a problem but with Yawn and some Flashes it shouldn't be too dangerous anymore
- Scizor & Heracross: Trick, Empoleon FeatherDances, Yawn, Flashes as much as possible, Re-Trick in a other attack and try to set up with Tyranitar
- Abomasnow: Trick, stall with Empoleon all Ice attacks out. Yawn. switch back Re-Trick in a uneffective move and try to set up Tyranitar
I'm at 49 wins right now but lazy to continue the streak at the moment :P