Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

hmmm lemme clarify something. "since walrein voted himself instead of DLE he is trying to lean the vote away from him. I don't really think it's reasonable to assume he's mafia from that." What i mean to say his, i don't see him trying to lean the vote away from DLE, just looking for village leads. Though i do think that NOW we do have to sentry DLE, as i've stated.

@Blue Tornado Does sentry vote stay locked after majority on it? or is it malleable until we get a lynch

Seeing as it acts just like the normal vote, yes, early majority locks the sentry vote.

Another important rule: The sentry vote is effectively the secondary vote, so if there's majority for the normal vote but not the sentry vote, the day ends immediately and the winner of the sentry vote is whoever has the most votes at the time.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let's be honest, the sentry vote's whole point is to keep the brains in the village, general agreement seems to be that's DLE, and out side of joke posts I'm not willing to disagree on that.

That being said Sentry DLE

So lets focus on accusing eachother for the rest of the day then.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I suppose a DLE sentry is inevitable at this point.

unsentry
sentry dle

I still think it's pretty rash, but it's also better than not sentrying anyone.

Also gonna unvote my RVS

@Cowbell if you're going to ask me my own question to you don't you think it would at least be courteous to answer it first?

I think it's odd how Shining Latios just bandwagoned out of no where but I expect less out of him so I don't know how to that.

A Walrein vote purely based on the fact that he voted for himself to be sentried is a hell of a lot less suspicious then Empoof trolling until he was called out on it and More Cowbell bandwagoning for no reason and not even answering the question I asked him and having the AUDACITY to ask it back to me!

Keeping my vote on TPM hopefully he was prodded?

@shinyskarmory no lynch is stupid please don't do it. The only way we can read people's reactions to pressure them with votes and no lynch completely destroys the village's ability to actually be a contender in this game...

Sentry Da Letter El

Votecount 1.4 - Say Hello to the Monsters on Your Way There

Lynch:
Walrein: (4) Da Letter El askaninjask Shining Latios Metal Sonic More Cowbell
Shining Latios: (2) Empoof Eagle4
TPM: (1) Spiffy
askaninjask: (1) Jalmont
Empoof: (1) zorbees
Metal Sonic: (1) zorbees Da Letter El
No Lynch: (1) shinyskarmory
Eagle4: (0) zorbees
Spiffy: (0) Walrein
Not Voting: (4) LightWolf, Infinity.Cypher, TPM, Walrein

Sentry:
Da Letter El: (9) Da Letter El zorbees Eagle4 askanjniask Metal Sonic More Cowbell LightWolf Walrein shinyskarmory Spiffy L+1 (lol)
zorbees: (1) Jalmont
Empoof: (1) Empoof
Shining Latios: (1) Shining Latios
Spiffy: (1) Metal Sonic
LightWolf: (0) LightWolf
Walrein: (0) Walrein
Not Voting: (2) Infinity.Cypher, TPM

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 98 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

~*~

Da Letter El will not be killed tonight!

:toot:

Alright, unvote
No lynch

Alright, I guess I'm just gonna stay neutral then, and won't make any more accusions for the next day or so. Walrein really jumped the gun at the start, but then again, so did a few others, so unvoting would be in place, I take it. I will most certainly change my vote later, of course.

Also, Spiffy, I guess I only partially answered your question about who I think is mafia. The things is - I don't know. I've never played NOC mafia before and I am not to familiar with the way people usually play, so I'm mostly just doing something here. I hope that answers your question. Still, you are encouraging others to answer the question as well, so here I am encouraging you to do the same.

Yeah, I know not lynching is bad, but what I mean to say is that I just don't know what to target for now. I'll vote for someone later, but I have yet to find out who that's gonna be.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Be honest though people. This day is very likely ending in a no lynch unless someone gets ganged up on to extreme levels.

Sure, voting no lynch at this point is p much asking for day to end early which we don't want, so really leave that for last 24 hours.

Vote shinyskarmory get your ass off no lynch. If you want to remain neutral then don't vote, no lynch is not being neutral.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
If you (and the majority of the players, it seems to me at least) accept no lynch as a terrible option, what makes you say the day will likely end in no lynch, keeping in mind that B_T said that a 50%+1 was not needed?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Be honest though people. This day is very likely ending in a no lynch unless someone gets ganged up on to extreme levels.

Sure, voting no lynch at this point is p much asking for day to end early which we don't want, so really leave that for last 24 hours.

Vote shinyskarmory get your ass off no lynch. If you want to remain neutral then don't vote, no lynch is not being neutral.
it better fucking not. We have 0 power roles to worry about mislynching. We are NOT letting it NL. Lynches are our only way of killing the mafia; we aren't going to throw it away because we aren't sure who the mafia are, because from an information standpoint, we never will.

Spiffy said:
A Walrein vote purely based on the fact that he voted for himself to be sentried is a hell of a lot less suspicious then Empoof trolling until he was called out on it and More Cowbell bandwagoning for no reason and not even answering the question I asked him and having the AUDACITY to ask it back to me!
@More Cowbell: I pretty much answered my own question in this paragraph.

@No Lynchers: No lynching is seriously the only scummy vote at the moment. It gives you an excuse to not give an opinion and mafia tend to try and not be out in the open with accusations. Just leave your vote on someone, it's not like it's set in stone. It will hopefully get them to talk!

And LightWolf why do you think the day will end in no lynch? I hope this day doesn't end in a no lynch because all of this discussion will be for nothing and we will just be in the same position tomorrow except down a villager because of the night kill...

Sorry if i wasn't more clear, Metal Sonic is my most scummy suspect atm. His posts just seem weird. I didn't like him disagreeing with Spiffy and sentrying him, when everyone was lynching walrein for trying to move the sentry vote. So he tagged along for the walrein lynch doing the same thing he was lynching him for... It seems rather foolish and flighty.

No lynch is so boring. People get creative, watch Dead Poet's Society or SOMETHING

Apparently my prod on Infinity.Cypher is to be revoked because I missed his post ITT. So no prod (sorry about that!). TPM is still due to a replacement if he doesn't show. Carry on.

oh right, i sadly agree with you because i'd have liked to look awesome being the first person to point it out rather than just having follow up on your POV.

I didn't realize TPM hadn't been on since the game started.
Unvote
Vote LightWolf for actually being ok with this day ending in a no lynch despite being a very good and experienced player?

PSA:
saying nothing has happened yet, i'm going to scope it out, etc. is a fairly poor move. Make something happen, get the pot stirring. It's sheepish. If you're worried you'll look like scum, you're probably scum. As we've seen, asking questions and pointing lynches is seen as a village thing. As long as you're not derping about it and put like 10 minutes of thought behind what you're doing, then you're helping the village.

No Lynch and scoping does not help the village.

Else;
Spiffy LightWolf is saying the opposite.
LightWolf said:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)