Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

TravelLog take a Deerling named Chopper. In reference to its origin island with the cherry blossoms, it can only evolve in Spring. Of course this doesn't stop you from changing the month so before you do that (if you wish to tread that path), it must also fulfil these conditions:

-Defeat the hiding trainers in the fallen autumn leaves in Route 20.
-Get a Revive from the female scientist in the Castelia Sewers in Autumn/Winter and also a Full Restore from the male scientist in Spring/Summer.
-Defeat a Ferris Wheel trainer for at least 2 seasons.
-Defeat 4 Pokemon with weather-based abilities by itself (one for each weather).

It must keep Horn Leech and Aromatherapy. As the team cleric, you have to rely on its Aromatherapy to cure any status conditions in your team when you are in a cave/sea routes. Status healing items and Full Restores aren't allowed in these areas.

Hopefully you won't be too annoyed with the season restrictions? ^^

GASP. But seriously, I'm in love. I totally missed your post, and didn't see it. Terra is in for sure! If people want to mix and match FF and One Piece so I can get started quicker, that's fine too!

Quick question: is that 45 minutes real time or game time? And are these options, or do they go in descending order of priority (as is, spending 30 minutes in Desert Resort trumps 45 minutes in Chargestone Cave)?
Well, hopefully you still have a space on your team...

Take Luffy the Pansear. Pansear has only one restriction - it can only do actions based on what gear it has unlocked.

Gear One is normal. You start with it, and you have access to all moves under 69 base power.

Gear Two is a bit stronger - you can evolve! :D

Gear Three is your "final form," of sorts. You are allowed to use all Fire-moves!

You can unlock Gear Two by soloing the entirety of the Desert Resort Trainers, no healing. Gear Three is unlockable by soloing a Gym leader.

Now, if you want unlimited access to all moves, do the timeskip - don't use Luffy from one gym leader to the next one (but not Elesa to Clay).

Solo three Pokémon you have a disadvantage against in the Elite Four/Champion, because Luffy overcomes obstacles. Also, if you want, keep Sunny Day in your move set for funsies. :)

My teams so far!

Take Luffy the Pansear. Pansear has only one restriction - it can only do actions based on what gear it has unlocked.

Gear One is normal. You start with it, and you have access to all moves under 69 base power.

Gear Three is your "final form," of sorts. You are allowed to use all Fire-moves!

You can unlock Gear Two by soloing the entirety of the Desert Resort Trainers, no healing. Gear Three is unlockable by soloing a Gym leader.

Now, if you want unlimited access to all moves, do the timeskip - don't use Luffy from one gym leader to the next one (but not Elesa to Clay).

Solo three Pokémon you have a disadvantage against in the Elite Four/Champion, because Luffy overcomes obstacles. Also, if you want, keep Sunny Day in your move set for funsies. :)
TravelLog take a Deerling named Chopper. In reference to its origin island with the cherry blossoms, it can only evolve in Spring. Of course this doesn't stop you from changing the month so before you do that (if you wish to tread that path), it must also fulfil these conditions:

-Get a Revive from the female scientist in the Castelia Sewers in Autumn/Winter and also a Full Restore from the male scientist in Spring/Summer.
-Defeat 4 Pokemon with weather-based abilities by itself (one for each weather).

It must keep Horn Leech and Aromatherapy. As the team cleric, you have to rely on its Aromatherapy to cure any status conditions in your team when you are in a cave/sea routes. Status healing items and Full Restores aren't allowed in these areas.

Take Terra the Eevee , TravelLog.

Terra is a strange girl. Being a girl, you must catch a female one. It also must have Run Away as its ability, because one of Terra's key traits from her game was that she always was apprehensive about fighting. Despite this, Terra is a very able fighter, thanks to her powers. Oh right, I forgot to mention, Terra is half-esper. In other words, a human and an Esper locked the bedroom door and...you get the idea. Because of this, Terra is able to use Magic! Just before she gets the ability to really tap into her powers, she goes nuts, and abandons your party after encountering the Good Team Plasma base. She cannot participate in any battles until after traveling through Chargestone Cave. After this, you must explore Celestial Tower (read, go as far up as you can), where Terra regains her sanity once more.

Terra can now evolve, depending on certain conditions.

Terra's powers have been enchanced by the Desert of Figaro. If you spend more than a half hour in the Desert Resort (The resort itself), Terra will master the power of Fire, and thusly be able to use Fire spells more effectively. To prove this, she must solo Zinzolin every time you fight him using only Fire type moves, and nothing else (No healing for you!)

Spending time in Chargestone Cave (Read: 45 minutes) has allowed Terra to master the Thunder line of spells. Thanks to being lightning quick, Terra can avoid most battles if she wants, which happens to be most of the time. Don't use her in any Wild Encounters. After fighting Emperor Gestahl (Ghetsis), Terra finally realizes that her power should be used for good, and aids you by soloing Victory Road's Ace Trainers by her lonesome.

Spending time in the Castelia Sewers (read: 45 minutes) allows Terra to master the Water line of Spells. As a Vaporeon, Terra often hides from battle, in order to avoid it. Learn Acid Armor as soon as possible and never forget it. After aiding the party by Soloing Drayden's Flygon, Terra realizes that her powers aren't all that bad. She solos the Magic Triad (Shadow Triad) as thanks for helping her realize this.

Spending a half hour in Lostlorn Forest and its frightful wildlife harms Terra mentally, causing her to morph into Umbreon. Now feeling as if the entire world is after her, especially since a Wild Pinsir KOs her before you leave the forest. Terra loses all will to fight, and will only use status and support moves in battle. There are no solos for Terra this time, since this is an evil challenge that most wouldn't want to take.

Save your game in Celestial Tower, and quit playing for a day. Terra will connect with her father, Maduin. After doing so, Terra will evolve into her true form. Terra has no restrictions as an Espeon, but MUST participate in the battle against Ghetsis.

All Eeveelutions must solo one Elite Four member of your choosing, as a final battle of sorts.
Alright guys, I'd like five more characters from Final Fantasy and/or One Piece before I get this thing started. Thanks for the submissions so far :pimp:

Sure why not. Make it good though! Interesting and unique challenge (or recipe in this case) is a must! Make the mon's gourmet cells evolve. At this rate it might as well be JUMP themed lol.

Part of me wishes I'd never asked, since it took me so long to think of one...

TravelLog, take Zebra the Sandile

Rules:

- "Voice Master" : Must always know at least one of the following moves; Roar, Round, Snarl, Uproar, Dark Pulse. He must use one of these moves in every single battle he plans to finish.
However, overuse of these can make his throat go hoarse, so each voice attack can only be used 12 times between heals (any Centre or item)

- "Wanna Fight?!" : Must be first in your party at all times, except when conflicting with other challenges (eg: other solos), and must attack at least once before running or switching out. (Enjoy your Repel shopping :P)

- "I don't pull bullshit like telling lies" : Cannot learn trickster moves such as Torment, Foul Play, Thief, etc. (Taunt is fine)

- "Don't Get Fuckin' Cocky!" : Must solo any opponent who uses Swagger, Taunt, or Torment on him, as well as arrogant pricks like Team Plasma leaders (except at points where it would conflict with other challenges). He also cannot learn Swagger himself.

- "Release from Gourmet Prison" : To evolve into Krokorok, he must solo 15 different types of wild ingredient-- err, pokémon, and eat 10 different food items.
To evolve into Krookodile, solo another 15 different wild pokémon (including Volcarona or a Legendary) and one Gym (Not Elesa's)

- "Anger Recovery" : Even though this is a Scramblocke, Toriko (or rather, JUMP) characters aren't easily killed!
If Zebra faints, you can use a Revive on him right away. He must solo his next 5 battles using only attacking moves, and if by then he hasn't reached a Pokémon Centre or eaten a high-class food item, (CasteliaCone, Old Gateau, EV-reducing Berries, etc.), he's considered dead.
You can do this twice.

EDIT: Also, Zebra must always be on your team. So if he dies permanently, you must catch another Sandile/Krokorok ASAP and start again. (If Krokorok, you still have to do the Krokorok evolution challenge)
If you already have all badges by then, substitute his Gym solo for an Elite Four member, or a Leader in the PWT.
As for the Legendary solo, any one from the subway or PWT will suffice from the second Zebra onwards.

Enjoy!

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!

RNG the Pikachu: 2 damaging moves, moves of 2 different types, solo 2 different gym leaders and 1 other gym (excluding the leader). Every time he faints, I must throw away 11 of the most expensive pokeball I own, or 6 of the most expensive items I own. He may be healed a maximum of 3 times per battle.
He must solo at least 4 pokemon in each of at least 4 Pokemon league battles.
Hi, there, Physicism. Have I ever got the Pokemon for you.

Here's Venus the Eevee. She's rather flighty and indecisive. Because she has a hard time making up her mind, she needs to take her sweet time in deciding who to evolve into.

To evolve into Flareon, use her to solo all trainers on Route 14, and use her in a battle against Moltres.
To evolve into Jolteon, use her to solo all trainers on Cycling Road, and use her in a battle against Zapdos.
To evolve into Vaporeon, use her to solo all trainers on Route 19, and use her in a battle against Articuno.
This will decide her disposition for the rest of her life.

If she evolves into Flareon, she becomes highly impressed with how powerful flames truly are; taken under Moltres' wing, she realises that all Fire-types are the superior breed - Psychic types be damned! As such, she may use only Fire-type moves, and must solo any Psychic Pokemon seen, as she is quite angry that they are considered the cream of the crop. She naturally will not challenge her fellow fire-types, and must not battle fighting-types, either, as she recognises their struggle against the psychic menace, and fire and fighting types are brethren anyway - three generations of starters will tell you that. To impress any flying-types (these remind him of her mentor) with supposedly big attacks, she must use a Dire Hit every time after evolution she is required to fight with them.

If she evolves into Jolteon, she becomes obssessed with the Rival's Eeveelution, due to her emotions becoming supercharged, and wants to impress it. Depending on what Blue's own Eevee evolved into, she must be sent into battle against any Pokemon which corresponds to that type, as they are posers which are only attempting to imitate her idol, and she may only exit from this battle if she faints. She must do the same against Pokemon that are weak to, as she wants to prove that she will be a valuable partner. Her moveset must include Mimic as soon as this is possible, and she must use Hyper Beam and Thunder as her only main attacking moves; big attacks to impress her idol.

If she evolves into Vaporeon, she will remember how anxious she was surrounded by all that cold, cold water, and Articuno's frosty breath; as such, she cannot learn Surf, as she never wants to swim again, or any Ice-type moves. She also may not participate in the battle against Loreli, unless she is the last member of the party. Because her cell structure was damaged by all of the cold, she is extremely prone to damage; as such, she must immediately be healed if her hitpoints fall to half.

If this challenge interests you, I hope you have good luck with it.

Physicism, capture a Diglett and name it Edward. Edward is afraid of his claws and is therefore unable to use any moves that logically require the use of claws (scratch, slash, cut etc.) (this condition is void until you are at least lvl 19). To overcome his fears and evolve, defeat 5 pokemon within 3 levels of your own after they have used a claw move.

After evolving it to Dugtrio these restrictions are lifted but you must only heal it with Hyper Potions.

As a Dugtrio any Magneton must be solo'ed because there can only be one Triple pokemon right?

Final restriction, You are small, and therefore mad at tall things. All pokemon over 6' must feel you're wrath except if his friends have his back (doesn't clash with other Pokemon challanges) Solo Yolo them

Have fun
- Brick Wall (Or Wall) the Onix
- Must Learn and Keep Bide.
- Brick Wall must take part in all of the Team Rocket Boss Geovanni fights and can only use Bide during it's time. It must knock out at least one pokemon!
- Teach it Earthquake and Strength/Body Slam
- Solo Blaine
- Solo Agatha of the Elite Four (That allows for RNG to solo Lorelei and Gengar hasn't been given Levitate and is part Poison!)
Capture a Pidgey and name it steel.
Steel is kinda deluded and thinks it is a skarmory, and it doesn't know that it doesn't even have a steel typing! As such, it is scared of fire types and may never be in a battle with them because it is so weak to them! If it ever had a fire attack used on it then it must switch out, as well as if it is ever in a battle with a ground type or gets hit by a ground type move (yes, no immunity abusing for you!) it cannot fight for 10 battles because it just fainted so bad. Oh, and wild battles don't count towards the 10 battles, but wild pokemon hitting you with ground type moves do count.
Oh, pick 5 of the following types: rock, psychic, bug, grass, dragon, flying, ghost, ice and normal (Bug, Grass, Dragon, Ghost, Normal). It must switch into every one of the 5 types you chose since it resists the type.
Oh, and always switch into every poison type since you are immune to it.

Fun somewhat related fact: Poison is the most common type in Generation I; even as of Generation V, over half of the Poison-type Pokémon currently known were introduced in the first generation.

You picked a good game :P
Physicism, your surfing worries are over if you take Amnesia the Snorlax. Amnesia, being forgetful as it is, must know and keep Amnesia. The one thing he will ot forget, however, is his versatility. He will always remember how to swim, so he must have Surf, and also must have at least two other special attacks

Sure, I just wasn't certain on giving a challenge, as I know near to nothing about his theme. Adding in in a sec.

you get Setzer the Riolu ASAP. Riolu is a gambling fighter and therefore is a fan of RNG, thus basing his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Riolu may evolve at level [30-40] after solo'ing [1-4] gyms and [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time Setzer faints, throw away [5-25] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-15] of your most expensive items. Setzer is such a gambler that he prevents you from ever resetting your game. You may heal Setzer a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
Setzer [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) To prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

PS: RNG the number between brackets for Setzer to establish his fated path. Oh, and if you do not think this is themed enough, I might have to research his character more. If you get unlucky with your rolls, blame Setzer.

Either way GL

Know the feeling, Present...
The only reason I know Setzer's name is because of a sprite comic i made years ago where FF6 characters played Poker on his airship (a friend had to tell me the names)

Alright, I'm going to do another Scramble on Black version. Rules are as follows:
-Must be good for story purposes
-Can trade to evolve
-Easy difficulty
-Variety of types, with as few repeated as possible
-No Patrats, Purrloins or Pidoves (they're too boring)
-No signature challanges
-No absurd restrictions
-No more than two solos per Pokemon
-Creative nicknames
-Nothing too extreme, annoying, profane or sad. This is a fun thing!
EDIT: I'm also taking up to twelve Pokemon
So, get challanges coming. I'll be starting as soon as I get all the Scramblemons.
Wish me luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ CJorex: You might want to define what you mean by "absurd restrictions"... Anyhow, you get Invisible the Cryogonal.

Well, Cryogonal are as elusive as... well, legends, & they are hard to catch, since they have a tendency to... disappear. This Cryogonal in particular, since it likes to use Acid Armour. So... Invisible must know & keep Acid Armour, since well, it helps it disappear when you are not looking, particularly in battle against other trainers, where it wants to disappear at least once against them when it comes out. So, if it comes out in a trainer battle, it must use Acid Armour at least once over the course of the battle. And because you asked for an easy challenge, Invisible decides to make its challenge easier for you by not having any further restrictions, since, well, all it likes to do is... disappear...

Have fun. *Disappears into the darkness once more*

Alright, I'm going to do another Scramble on Black version. Rules are as follows:
-Can trade to evolve
-Easy difficulty
-No signature challanges
-No absurd restrictions
-Creative nicknames
So, get challanges coming. I'll be starting as soon as I get all the Scramblemons.
Wish me luck!
Take Pido the Lillipup. (Get it? Fido + Pie. Coz he looks like someone threw pie in his face.) Pido is a very old Lillipup, but is now afraid that he has wasted most of his life never leaving the confines of route 1 (or whichever route you decide to catch him on) and has decided to join you on your journey. Something I've noticed about the elderly is they don't like new ideas, and he/she especially doesn't like Plasma's ideas to release all Pokemon. In order to evolve for the first time, Pido must solo 10 team plasma grunts / N battles. (I know you said no more than 2 solos, but these are just generic grunts, so I figure you won't care.)

Now I don't know if this is going to encroach on 'absurd', but to go along with Pido's refusal to open up to new ideas, Pido can't use any moves that were introduced in gen 5, until it becomes a Stoutland (whenever you want) and gains wisdom and an open mind with its new form.

If you have an issue with anything, I'll edit.

Okay, should be interesting. Accepted for now!
Although catching Cryogonal will be a pain- having to find that guy just about violates my difficulty.
EDIT: I neglected to mention I would like to have as many HMs covered as possible.

@CJorex, take Beauty the Trubbish. Beauty honestly believes that is the most beautiful pokemon out there. It must learn Attract as soon as possible, and then use it immediately when it is sent out. To evolve, it must solo Elesa's Zebstrika, as this is renowned as the most beautiful pokemon in Unova!

Also guys, im looking to start a new challenge for Heartgold. I tried the plasma one, and wasnt really feeling it, which is my bad. My conditions for this new scramble are:

- no starters or legendaries.
- each pokemon must have a convincing story.
- just want it to oooooze character really!

Cheers! Also, ive put together most of my updates for Black Two, but ill probably release them all as one big package once i beat the elite four :)

D.

-Can trade to evolve
-Easy difficulty
-No signature challanges
-No absurd restrictions
-Creative nicknames
Wish me luck!
Reserving mon for CJorex.

I feel like an emerald scramble please
Easy/medium difficulty
I have no trade access
Make them creative, (no signature challenges) and if anyone here has any dragon quest/golden sun knowledge, incorporate them (favourite rpgs outside of pokemon)
Have fun creating them :)

Pokemon

Nova the Vulpix
Must have sunny day and three other fire type moves
Max beauty to evolve
If she takes a hit, she must attack back
Complete master rank beauty contest to lift final restriction

Aquila the taillow
Must switch in immediately if any Pokemons health drops into red (outside of solos)
Solo any gym bar brawly

Ryouta the magnemite
No restrictions as a magnemite
When evolved, can only use two moves
If hit with a s.e. move, switch to the other two in his moveset

Fair the sableye
If hit with a fighting or psychic move or if it is in battle against a fighting or psychic pokemon it must be deposited into the PC until the next city/town is reached
Can never use super effective moves
Must use 5 NVE moves on each route, or the first restriction applies

Leif the treecko
Every town, buy items equal to 100 times Leif's own level
Must lead the party whilst surfing
As soon as possible, he must have 4 differently typed moves

Pikablu the marill
Must have Huge Power
Solo 25 Adult trainers
To evolve, there must be a Raichu in the party

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Chikorita185, take blur the surskit.
Blur wants to be fast, like incredibly fast, so must always keep quick attack and start every battle it is in with the move. Also it must be obtained before petalburg woods, so on any of those routes. It must stay surskit until it learns agility, since it raises its speed so much. As a masquerain, it wants to stay close to its water-typed roots so it must start every fight off with bubblebeam now, followed by quick attack. Also in every major fight it must use agility at least once. Not every major fight it is in, every major fight, period. To put the nail on the koffing (yay for puns!!!), solo tate and liza (or rather duo) with whatever the second pokemon of your challenge is.

Sure, I just wasn't certain on giving a challenge, as I know near to nothing about his theme. Adding in in a sec.

you get Setzer the Riolu ASAP. Riolu is a gambling fighter and therefore is a fan of RNG, thus basing his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Riolu may evolve at level [30-40] after solo'ing [1-4] gyms and [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time Setzer faints, throw away [5-25] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-15] of your most expensive items. Setzer is such a gambler that he prevents you from ever resetting your game. You may heal Setzer a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
Setzer [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) To prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

PS: RNG the number between brackets for Setzer to establish his fated path. Oh, and if you do not think this is themed enough, I might have to research his character more. If you get unlucky with your rolls, blame Setzer.

Either way GL
I'll take it.

Damaging moves: 2
Types of moves: 3
Evolve at: 31
Soloing: 1 gym and 3 other gym leaders
Every time he faints, throw away: 13 most expensive poke balls or 9 most expensive items
Heal him a maximum of: 4 times per battle
May not use a hold item
Solo 3 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 5 members.

Well. Some good some bad. Can't complain really other than for that last limit. Grumble grumble. :)

The Team So Far:

Take Terra the Eevee , TravelLog.

Terra is a strange girl. Being a girl, you must catch a female one. It also must have Run Away as its ability, because one of Terra's key traits from her game was that she always was apprehensive about fighting. Despite this, Terra is a very able fighter, thanks to her powers. Oh right, I forgot to mention, Terra is half-esper. In other words, a human and an Esper locked the bedroom door and...you get the idea. Because of this, Terra is able to use Magic! Just before she gets the ability to really tap into her powers, she goes nuts, and abandons your party after encountering the Good Team Plasma base. She cannot participate in any battles until after traveling through Chargestone Cave. After this, you must explore Celestial Tower (read, go as far up as you can), where Terra regains her sanity once more.

Terra can now evolve, depending on certain conditions.

Terra's powers have been enchanced by the Desert of Figaro. If you spend more than a half hour in the Desert Resort (The resort itself), Terra will master the power of Fire, and thusly be able to use Fire spells more effectively. To prove this, she must solo Zinzolin every time you fight him using only Fire type moves, and nothing else (No healing for you!)

Spending time in Chargestone Cave (Read: 45 minutes) has allowed Terra to master the Thunder line of spells. Thanks to being lightning quick, Terra can avoid most battles if she wants, which happens to be most of the time. Don't use her in any Wild Encounters. After fighting Emperor Gestahl (Ghetsis), Terra finally realizes that her power should be used for good, and aids you by soloing Victory Road's Ace Trainers by her lonesome.

Spending time in the Castelia Sewers (read: 45 minutes) allows Terra to master the Water line of Spells. As a Vaporeon, Terra often hides from battle, in order to avoid it. Learn Acid Armor as soon as possible and never forget it. After aiding the party by Soloing Drayden's Flygon, Terra realizes that her powers aren't all that bad. She solos the Magic Triad (Shadow Triad) as thanks for helping her realize this.

Spending a half hour in Lostlorn Forest and its frightful wildlife harms Terra mentally, causing her to morph into Umbreon. Now feeling as if the entire world is after her, especially since a Wild Pinsir KOs her before you leave the forest. Terra loses all will to fight, and will only use status and support moves in battle. There are no solos for Terra this time, since this is an evil challenge that most wouldn't want to take.

Save your game in Celestial Tower, and quit playing for a day. Terra will connect with her father, Maduin. After doing so, Terra will evolve into her true form. Terra has no restrictions as an Espeon, but MUST participate in the battle against Ghetsis.

All Eeveelutions must solo one Elite Four member of your choosing, as a final battle of sorts.
Part of me wishes I'd never asked, since it took me so long to think of one...

TravelLog, take Zebra the Sandile

Rules:

- "Voice Master" : Must always know at least one of the following moves; Roar, Round, Snarl, Uproar, Dark Pulse. He must use one of these moves in every single battle he plans to finish.
However, overuse of these can make his throat go hoarse, so each voice attack can only be used 12 times between heals (any Centre or item)

- "Wanna Fight?!" : Must be first in your party at all times, except when conflicting with other challenges (eg: other solos), and must attack at least once before running or switching out. (Enjoy your Repel shopping :P)

- "I don't pull bullshit like telling lies" : Cannot learn trickster moves such as Torment, Foul Play, Thief, etc. (Taunt is fine)

- "Don't Get Fuckin' Cocky!" : Must solo any opponent who uses Swagger, Taunt, or Torment on him, as well as arrogant pricks like Team Plasma leaders (except at points where it would conflict with other challenges). He also cannot learn Swagger himself.

- "Release from Gourmet Prison" : To evolve into Krokorok, he must solo 15 different types of wild ingredient-- err, pokémon, and eat 10 different food items.
To evolve into Krookodile, solo another 15 different wild pokémon (including Volcarona or a Legendary) and one Gym (Not Elesa's)

- "Anger Recovery" : Even though this is a Scramblocke, Toriko (or rather, JUMP) characters aren't easily killed!
If Zebra faints, you can use a Revive on him right away. He must solo his next 5 battles using only attacking moves, and if by then he hasn't reached a Pokémon Centre or eaten a high-class food item, (CasteliaCone, Old Gateau, EV-reducing Berries, etc.), he's considered dead.
You can do this twice.

EDIT: Also, Zebra must always be on your team. So if he dies permanently, you must catch another Sandile/Krokorok ASAP and start again. (If Krokorok, you still have to do the Krokorok evolution challenge)
If you already have all badges by then, substitute his Gym solo for an Elite Four member, or a Leader in the PWT.
As for the Legendary solo, any one from the subway or PWT will suffice from the second Zebra onwards.

Enjoy!

Either way GL

After RNG:
Damaging moves: 2
Types of moves: 3
Evolve at: 31
Soloing: 1 gym and 3 other gym leaders
Every time he faints, throw away: 13 most expensive poke balls or 9 most expensive items
Heal him a maximum of: 4 times per battle
May not use a hold item
Solo 3 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 5 members.
Just need 1-3 more and I can get underway! I want me some villains too for interesting interactions with the team. Donquixote Doflamingo, Sephiroth, Kefka, or Tommyrod/Grinpatch anyone?

Reserving for Chikorita185
EDIT: Take Nova the Vulpix
Nova believes she is the most beautiful Pokemon in the world. She also likes the use of fire and loves the sun. Have Sunny Day and three other Fire-type moves. She is jealous that Feebas, an ugly fish, evolves by beauty, so max out her beauty to evolve! As an additional thing, she hates anyone who may harm her beauty, so if she takes a hit she must deal one back. To lift this last restriction, you may win the Master Rank Beauty contest (Don't worry, it's not too hard with Vulpix)

Hope this sin't too hard

-Can trade to evolve
-Easy difficulty
-No signature challanges
-No absurd restrictions
-Creative nicknames
Wish me luck!
I have Slendeer the Deerling waiting for you behind my house, if you'll accept him. I'll tell you his story.

So, my mother bought a deer made of lights as a Christmas decoration this year. It's in the back yard, now, but it really creeps me out. It's next to the window by the door to my room, and whenever I walk by, I have a feeling it will turn its head and look at me; so, I try to keep the blinds closed, just to calm my nerves.

Slendeer must always be in the back of your party, as he is always following you silently, sneaking up on you. The exception is in a forested area, with many trees, where Slendeer is in his element; here, he leads, always, unless it interferes with another challenge.

Slendeer must always know the moves Faint Attack - for ambushing - and Jump Kick, for pouncing from trees. He may not learn Return, as he doesn't like you - he's haunting you.

If you decide to take this challenge, good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)