Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
There is one part where you make no sense. There will be no MYLO only LYLO.

Other than that, since you are basically offering yourself up to be lynched, you might as well make your cases against your suspects (me and SL in this case). We gonna need every opinion we can get on the last day, if it comes to that, that is.

Spiffy situation has been noted. If he doesn't post in a day, I might actually have to sub him out.

~*~

Votecount 6.3 - Pulled My Trigger, Now He's Dead

Lynch:
Empoof: (2) More Cowbell Shining Latios L-1
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf
Not Voting: (2)Spiffy, Empoof

Sentry:
Spiffy: (1) LightWolf
Not Voting: (4) Shining Latios, Spiffy, More Cowbell, Empoof

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 108 - 6 = 102 hours, 4:00 PM GMT (11:00 AM EST).

God, are we really gonna need a sub on Day 6? That'd suck big-time.

To add something useful besides that, I'm going to Sentry LightWolf. I had a good feeling about him before, and like I said, he's been helping out and shares a lot of my sentiments in this game.

ATM I would vote Empoof because I find everyone else clean. I'd have to look back at LightWolf again but I'm fairly certain he's clean too!

I really don't have much to say (and not much time to) so I would like to know what Empoof thinks is scummy about his suspects.

Votecount 6.4 - Life Had Just Begun

Lynch:
Not Voting: (2) Spiffy, Empoof

Sentry:
LightWolf: (1) More Cowbell
Not Voting: (3) Shining Latios, Spiffy, Empoof

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 88 - 12 = 76 hours, 4:00 AM GMT (11:00 PM EST).

I know there's only five of us left, guys, but please, say something, sentry someone, do whatever, but at least post something. Like LightWolf said, we're gonna need every last bit of information from anyone, so that in case of a mislynch, we know who to go for next.

My reads for now:
LightWolf: feels clean to me. LW has posted useful additions to the thread from the start, and has been active most of the time through the game. Voting pattern seems good enough; there's some bad decisions (for example during the Walrein lynch), but he was also the one who started the askaninjask lynch, so that's good. The only thing I can come up with is that he has been on Shining Latios for a long time, without looking too much at the other options. Still, Town.

Spiffy: Much like LW, he's been useful all the way through the game and posts useful additions to the game. Voting pattern is a lot like LW's, except for being the final vote on citro, which I can't really blame him for because I felt the same way about that lynch. Town.

Shining Latios: Was my lynch target for the first two days since he didn't post too many useful things, but since then he's been improving. It is disappointing that he's become more inactive the last few days, but I'm hoping he'll return for some more reads or whatever. Voting pattern looks quite ok. Pretty much confirmed town for me (not as convinced here as I am with LW and Spiffy, but still).

Empoof: My scumread for this moment. His first days were marked by inactivity, and I never was too convinced of his later additions to the game either. Interesting things to note about his voting: Empoof's vote has never been on someone who flipped mafia, he didn't even vote on one occasion, his vote was on the person who flipped town three out of three times, and he has voted askaninjask for sentry on multiple occasions, even securing his sentry position once. Doesn't look all that clean to me. Mafia.

More Cowbell: only person I am 100% certain of. Town.

Guys, please post something, reads, whatever.

LightWolf

lightwoof
A correction More Cowbell. Firstly I did have activity issues, but on the plus side didn't get less active as the game went on!(it's just that everyone else's fell below average that my average activity seems good)

The rest I can agree on, yeah I did tunnel vision SL early, but hey he can still be mafia!(At least I looked at other options at the right day! RIPieces aska)

LightWolf

lightwoof
You said "whatever" so you can't complain, I posted whatever.

On a more serious note. The only thing we are waiting on is Empoof finally posting his opinion and then deciding the Sentry.

For the Sentry, while thanks More Cowbell, I'd very much enjoy the Sentry, but looking at previous statistics, Spiffy has more supporters, so please Sentry him instead, as I won't be getting it.

Votecount 6.5 - Thrown It All Away (UNCHANGED)

Lynch:

Sentry:

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 53 hours (noticed I forgot to subtract 12 more hours between 6.2 and 6.3), 4:00 AM GMT (11:00 PM EST).

LightWolf

lightwoof
36 goddamn hours. 36 GODDAMN HOURS. That's the time that elapsed since Empoof last posted...

On other news, waiting on Empoof is not a reason to do nothing. Sure it might be a waste, but for god's sake, let us at least discuss the sentry vote? It gives us something to do at least.(I at least am fairly bored with NOTHING happening)

Alright, I looked through a little with LW and Aska and was mistaken in what I thought. I just didn't even notice he was the first to move the vote over to Aska from me on the day he was lynched. Didn't look at anything else, but seems pretty town.

SL has voted for MC D1, SS D2, Me D3, MS D4, then me again D5. I don't really see what MC is saying about him having a good voting pattern? He's voted for 2 people that've flipped town, never hitting mafia either, making him similar to my scummy voting pattern. Are you saying it's good because he voted for me? That's all I can really see with it...

It looks to me like SL's pretty much labelled town for D2 eagle berating him and attempting to move the lynch over to him but being unsuccessful from what I can tell. It looks like Aska only mentions him to say he's noob town (I haven't looked at this 100% though).

The only other person I can really see as scum other than SL is Spiffy, seeing as he could've been bussing the Aska vote and forced to hammer Eagle? But I don't think that's how it went.

MC I've sentries Aska the same amount as you: 2 times. In fact, you voted for him with intent to hammer as well after me the day I hammered.

Otherwise, MC is town because if he was mafia, that wpuld've meant 2 bussing Eagle D2 when they could've voted for SS at some point. Arguably I suppose it would've made them look scummy to switch the vote over to a town flip, but that feels like a stretch.

Empoof's thoughts out! SL, you've got the green light to post reads.

May I remind you all that the current sentry mechanic requires EVERYONE to vote for one player.

~*~

Votecount 6.6 - Didn't Mean to Make You Cry (UNCHANGED x2 COMBO)

Lynch:

Sentry:

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 33 - 6 = 27 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Votecount 6.7 - If I'm Not Back Again This Time Tomorrow

Lynch:

Sentry:
Spiffy: (3) LightWolf Spiffy Empoof
Not Voting: (1) Shining Latios

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 21 hours and 31 minutes, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Empoof: Biggest scum read. "ya please vote me off today, I'll try to get some more hard intense evidence but i've slept 4 hours in the past 50... so zzzzzzzz". He just seems to always want more time to prove he is village, but when the opportunity presented itself, he didn't take advantage of it.

LightWolf: Tunnels a bit, but I am sure he is town. Don't really have much to say off his posts, but he seems clean to me.

More Cowbell: Probably my most clean atm. He makes useful posts and tries to get activty up + more contributions from everyone. Most likely town.

Spiffy: I want to say town but I don't really have much to go off his recent posts. So Spiffy, mind posting your own scum reads?

SL said:
Empoof: Biggest scum read. "ya please vote me off today, I'll try to get some more hard intense evidence but i've slept 4 hours in the past 50... so zzzzzzzz". He just seems to always want more time to prove he is village, but when the opportunity presented itself, he didn't take advantage of it.
Seems like you misunderstood me. I meant I'd post things to help the village before my necessary 100% needed lynch today.

I don't care to prove I'm village anymore, I just wanna help before i go.

Then please do so, Empoof. I know you've got things going on besides the internet, but this isn't the first time you've said ''I'm going to post something'', only to not do so in the end.

Votecount 6.8 - Carry On, Carry On

Lynch:

Sentry:
Spiffy: (4) LightWolf Spiffy Empoof More Cowbell "L-1"
LightWolf: (0) More Cowbell
Not Voting: (1) Shining Latios

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 1 hour and 55 minutes, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)