Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Very well, ZandgaiaX - You shall be the first receiver of the Moya & Pilot Challenge. I have engineered it to work for any of the main games, though it's a long 'un!

Moya is a Leviathan, a living biomechanical ship, and her Pilot is the creature symbiotically bonded to her who acts as a conduit between ship & crew. Together, they guide their ragamuffin crew through Hell and back on a daily basis...

Basic Rules:

- They can be any pokemon you choose, so long as both can be caught before your game's 4th Gym.

- However, Moya must be Female, and larger than Pilot by their final stages of evoution (if any)

- Since they're a transport, they must know 4 Utility moves (HMs, Flash, Teleport, Dig) between them ASAP, and must never fall below that number.

- When one is captured, so must the other ASAP.

- If one's HP falls into the red in battle, the other must switch in and finish the entire match.

- If one falls, the other can't fight until it is revived or replaced.

However, their journeys through the depths of space never go off withut a hitch, and during your expedition, you will encounter a few problems...

Moya's Pregnancy:

Following Moya & Pilot's first encounter with the Peacekeepers (your game's evil team), you will discover that they have managed to impregnate her. The birthing cycle of a Leviathan, however, can endanger the crew severely...

- She must divert a great deal of life support & resources towards her baby, so you may have no more than 10 healing items (including Berries, Burn Heal, etc.) in your Bag at one time. If you find an 11th, toss one of your choice.

- Should either Moya or Pilot faint, you must use (toss) all of your healing items to quickly minimise damage to them and the baby.

- To avoid endangering the baby, Moya will refuse to travel instantaneously via Starburst, so you may use no Teleporting moves (including Fly & Escape Ropes)

- These restrictions last until you defeat the game's next Gym, increase the pair's total level by 5, then take Moya to the Daycare to give birth. Hatch this Egg, and the above restrictions are lifted!
x If playing B/W2, you may instead trade over an Egg of Moya's species.
x If paying R/B/Y, you may instead trade over or capture a member of Moya's species at as low a level as possible. (eg: Lv3 Nidoran)

Talyn:

Moya's child, Talyn, has been born! Happy days!
However, since Talyn's was born part Leviathan, part Peacekeeper Gunship, he is unsure of his loyalties...

- During the next confrontation with the Peacekeepers, (next time there are loads of your evil team), Talyn's fear drives him to enter the conflict. To try talking some sense into him, Moya & Pilot must "solo" every Peacekeeper here, with no other switch-ins allowed.

- Crais (the Executive in charge of this operation), then boards Talyn, attempting to gain his trust & bond with him, so the pair must not participate in this boss fight. Also, those fighting him can't use moves with a chance of Statusing the enemy, for fear of causing permanent harm to Talyn.

Artificial Symbiosis:

Talyn has left with the enemy. Tensions are high, but the journey continues... Eventually, however, a startling secret is revealed!

Once you reach Victory Road, Pilot discovers he was actually brought on board Moya by the Peacekeepers, who killed her previous Pilot, then grafted him to Moya in artificial, painful process.
In his distress, Pilot "frees" Moya by breaking his link with her! They can bond again, but it will take time...

- From this point on, Moya & Pilot's moves must be chosen at random every second battle they're in (whether wild pokemon or trainer)

- In order to lift this restriction & rebuild their connection, they must "solo" 6 Victory Road trainers, 15 wild pokemon, and 2 Elite Four members.

- Back together, their final challenge is to defeat one postgame boss. (A postgame E4 member will suffice, a Legendary won't, unless Lv70 or higher)

I hope you have fun on this startling adventure!

Also, anyone else who wants this challenge, including Snaquaza if you don't mind another challenge from me, can take it.
Can you give people two Pokemon? srry, but if, can i give another too.

Btw. after this scramble Ill do one where every poke has to be together

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If they're part of the same challenge, it's allowed. At least from what I've seen here.

As for giving someone two challenges, that can be discussed between both parties (if they want to start ASAP, for instance)
Ok thnx, than i know i can give my Timburr+Elgyem challenge to people.

Edit: So it isn't true, whatever

ZandgaiaX, I'd like to give you a challange closely resembling Gift the Yanma, only toned down, as it was superhard. So, with that in mind, I give thee Gift the Zubat. Zubat is a weak bugger and will be sure to frustrate you to death. The only damaging move it can use are those with a BP of less than 30 and it must always know and use supersonic --> confuse ray first in battle, until gift solo's a Boss (ones with an intro showing their sprite as a banner). At this point, it may evolve into a Golbat, who is less worthless and wants to always carry the eviolite around with it (giving it some respectable bulk). It may never evolve into a Crobat, it is too useless for that anyway. It still wants to lead every battle with its most beloved move supersonic --> confuse ray, but it may now also use moves upto 55 bp, excluding stab. As soon as you reach Humilau city, teach it Roost. To prove its final worth, it wants to solo any Elite Four without using any damaging moves, apart from supersonic --> confuse ray. Because I am a really nice person, this will be the fighting elite four, as you can stall them out with confusion and roost, removing your stone edge / rock slide weakness.

GL

Ps: this was meant to be one of your more difficult challanges (you want some challAnge in there, right?), but if it is still too difficult, I will be even more lenient. (not oo lenient, though)

Yes, you are allowed to hate me :)

edit: will give mew420 a pokemon too. Also, you are allowed to use as many consumable items as you like, unless specified differently. You still have to buy them, though ^^. Rnging is usually not needed, but since you asked, take this challange:

I have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the ...(any pokemon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. RNG may evolve for the first time at level [20-30] after solo'ing [1-3] gyms and evolve a second time at level [36-46] after solo'ing [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [5-20] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-10] of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
RNG [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item. I don't know what game you are playing, so if it does not apply, ignore this.) To prove your starters worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

Also, this challange is still open for Itsame and unoriginal name (I don't know if you two accepted it, you didn't yet say so. This challange is still quite original, mind you.). Also, since this is my signature challange, I am really looking for more things I can make you guys rng. Please tell me some and I can add them for future people.

Jon Eod, I owe you a mon so take Zaphod the male Pokemon of your choice. While Zaphod traveled through Unova for less then twenty poke dollars per day, he seemed to lose himself along the way, preferring wandering Unova to his true calling of drinking as much alcohol as possible and mating with various exotic females of various species. Well, it's time for an intervention-you're going to get Zaphod's life back on track.

First of all, you need to get Zaphod very drunk so he can remember how much fun it was when he was drinking and traveling as opposed to just traveling. In order to do this, you'll need to give him the specific mixes he desires. A "mix" means consuming the listed beverages and items in THE ORDER LISTED in a single battle.

Janx Spirit (X Special->Super Potion)

Arcturian Mega-Gin (Soda Pop->X Attack->Hyper Potion)

Dragon Slammer (Fresh Water->Ether)

Death Stick (Hyper Potion->Max Potion)

Pan-galactic gargle blaster (X Special->Max Elixer->Oran Berry->Full Restore->X Attack)

Zaphod must consume every mix at least once by the Elite 4, and he must consume one during every Gym battle that isn't soloed by someone else.

Secondly, you need to get Zaphod to shower off and spend some intimate time with the opposite sex. You must catch at least 1 Pokemon on every route, and if that Pokemon is female and in the same egg group as Zaphod then you must send them to the day care together until an egg is produced.

Have fun!

Snaquaza

KACAW
ZandgaiaX,

I have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the ...(any pokemon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. RNG may evolve for the first time at level [20-30] after solo'ing [1-3] gyms and evolve a second time at level [36-46] after solo'ing [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [5-20] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-10] of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
RNG [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item. I don't know what game you are playing, so if it does not apply, ignore this.) To prove your starters worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

Also, this challange is still open for Itsame and unoriginal name (I don't know if you two accepted it, you didn't yet say so. This challange is still quite original, mind you.). Also, since this is my signature challange, I am really looking for more things I can make you guys rng. Please tell me some and I can add them for future people.
You could RNG the level it should be at the Pokemon League or such a thing. Or in how many battles it can participate or the amount of STAB or of which generation it should be, tried to think of something, tried to help but you already covered most things

I just decided that my last two challanges can be as hard as you want as long as it isn't something stupid like soloing 1000 bidoofs

So last night when I was mid rant about people rejecting challanges, I realised that A. I haven't taken a challange in a while and B. I haven't actually finished Black 2 yet.

Guess I get the best of both worlds.

Scrambling like it's page 200-a Black 2 Scramble

Back at page 200, I hosted the Scramble Awards.
Last night after I finished typing my rant, I went back and looked at the challanges there, and I kind of decided that that was the most creativity I've seen in challanges in a while.

I want to bring it back.

The rules for this challange are simple: Black 2. Trading for evolution only. At least one scramblemon must be available before the first gym, and I have to have a full team by the end of the 6th gym. No restrictions other then that.

You must be thinking "Wait, somebody with pretty much no restrictions! Not even difficulty? Too good to be true!" I'm not kidding. No restrictions and no rejections, other then for challanges that are clearly impossible.

Because there's no rejections, you guys should go to town! Pull out all the stops-make the best fricking challange you can. Do that one that you've always wanted to do but were afraid of having it rejected. Force me to approach the game from a fresh direction. This is your chance to do that.

On Saturday, I will open up my 3DS, plug in Black 2, and start the challange. I will play straight through, stopping only for food, sleep, and mandatory things I have to do until I finish the game. I'll keep you guys updated on how I handle difficult stretches so newcomers can see ways to take on hard soloes or whatever.

The challanges:

Shiny, take a Sunkern. Solo 5 gyms with it. It can evolve at any time. Have fun. Eh, let's make it harder. Solo whichever E4 member is left (Shauntal i think) and the champ as well.
Strategy: Evolve as soon as possible. And grind a lot. And spam TMs. Or something.

Not letting the chance pass to give my scraggy to someone
Skarmory Get a Scraggy named Jealous. This is your weakest pokemon, with the lowest level. That is why he is jealous. Scraggy doesn’t want to learn status moves, because he thinks they are a waste of time. Every time he is able to learn a new move he has to learn that move in the place of his weakest move, this is to become stronger. (Not when the new move is weaker that the weakest move) It can’t learn HM, TM or Move Tutor moves unless all other party pokemon that can learn it have it already, because the other pokemon have to go first. He can also not learn it when it will become your weakest move. He is also only able to evolve ten levels after the level the last member of your team evolves, and no stat can be higher than another member of your team, because he was so jealous. He has to solo Ghetsis, to overgrow his jealousy.Now he sees that he is the best Pokemon. As he is both the best fighting and dark type solo marshall and grymsley too. BTW all restrictions stay after soloing Ghetsis, Scraggy only doesn't think he is the worst mon, however, he still is
Strategy: No HMs, no TMs, no grinding? NO F*CKING PROBLEM. Spam X items on this guy all day erry day.

3. this quote is too long

Strategy: GRIND. LIKE. F*CK. Also, abuse some loopholes I found in the challange that I won't say so they can't be closed.

After doing some damage calcs at the bottom of the page I have determined that this challange may well be impossible. So it may actually be rejected if Present doesn't soften his restrictions a bit. For the love of god, Skyla's Skarmory isn't even a 9HKO! At least let me 9HKO them at LEVEL 100

Accepted with the modifications on the next page.

Snaquaza is right, you still have a few solos left.

So I think I'm going to take one of them for you.

shinyskarmory, take TopTier the Magnemite. That's right, the same Pokemon that usually makes BW2 a breeze.

Only this Magnemite will NOT make things a breeze for you. Oh no, definitely not this one. For starters, it can't evolve all the way into Magnezone, and can't hold eviolite to balance that out either. But that'd be way too easy by itself. TopTier also can't use Thunderwave, one of its biggest benefits. Or any other Electric-type moves for that matter. It also can't use Sonic Boom. Or any other special attacks for that matter.

So, what does that leave you with? A physical, no-electric type, no eviolite Magneton. Can't be that bad right?

You have to solo Marlon with it.

Good luck.

Strategy: CHOICE BAND MAGNETON WITH DOUBLE EDGE GG

Shiny, reserving for you

Sorry it took so long! Anyway, how about taking REJECTED the Grimer?

This grimer is a big fan of smogon forums, but was appalled to find koffing as the mascot! Grimer thinks that in order to become the smogon mascot he must imitate koffing in every way. He must always hold an air balloon once you get to PWT, since it imitates having the levitate ability. If it pops then he gets depressed and thinks that he might not be up for the challenge of becoming a koffing. He must solo 2 marrils since he thinks that the marriland forums may be better suited for him before he can battle again. If he solos 2 marrils and does not hold the air balloon he has to either never be in a battle or be in every battle until you get him another one. REJECTED wants to destroy his specially walling uses that he previously had been used for in favor of Koffing's physical walling. It means that if you are hit by a physical attack with over 70BP or is super-effective and you live you ignore the popping off the air balloon and must solo the gym trainers of the next gym. If it is hit by a special attack, however, then:
Absolutely nothing happens! :D

After that horrible restriction, I will throw this last hurdle at you: it saw that guy saying that grimer should be bottom tier in the in-game tier list for this game, and was absolutely outraged at it, that means that it must come in and destroy every pokemon in bottom tier and their evolutionary relatives.

Optional: Solo Marlon to evolve, as he likes marrils and that's marriland.
Strategy: Abuse Minimize. And spam Sludge Bomb. Because I'm using a Grimer with basically no restrictions.

Reserving Snivy. Will edit soon.

Take a Snivy, name it Doper. The often looked-over starter. Everyone takes Tepig because he's better, or Oshawott because of Water's useful qualities. Doper is angry, he's furious, he knows he's the best and only wants a chance to show it. When you take his ball from Junniper she warns you that Doper has aggressive qualities and a win-at-all-costs attitude. Doper wants to prove that he's better than Oshawott and Tepig, to prove he's the best. Doper will do anything, including cheat. (Cue sad piano music) Doper falls in with a bad crowd, he starts taking steroids to train harder and longer than everyone else. (Give him 10 Protein and 10 Calcium ASAP) Doper overdoes it however, and suffers a terrible loss. He becomes deformed at level 16 and as such can never learn another attack after level 16. He is permanently stuck at his childhood intelligence level, even as he evolves and grows older. He develops violent reactions due to his overdose and as such he can never be given any medicine. He still strives to be the very best, and will one day achieve his goal.

To recap:
Must take the Snivy from Juniper, no SR'ing or trading/breeding.
10 Protein & 10 Calcium asap
Must Solo your rival's starter at every possible battle (unless this overlaps with other challanges)
Can not learn any moves after hitting level 16.
Must always have the 1st or 2nd highest stats of your team.
No restrictions on evolution.

Good luck! Have fun! Be sure to not level too much before the move tutor!
Strategy: Leaf Tornado bitches. Because I am fucking good at this game.

The rejected:

who am i kidding there won't be any.

Give me your best stuff!

Snaquaza

KACAW
So last night when I was mid rant about people rejecting challanges, I realised that A. I haven't taken a challange in a while and B. I haven't actually finished Black 2 yet.

Guess I get the best of both worlds.

Scrambling like it's page 200-a Black 2 Scramble

Back at page 200, I hosted the Scramble Awards.
Last night after I finished typing my rant, I went back and looked at the challanges there, and I kind of decided that that was the most creativity I've seen in challanges in a while.

I want to bring it back.

The rules for this challange are simple: Black 2. Trading for evolution only. At least one scramblemon must be available before the first gym, and I have to have a full team by the end of the 6th gym. No restrictions other then that.

You must be thinking "Wait, somebody with pretty much no restrictions! Not even difficulty? Too good to be true!" I'm not kidding. No restrictions and no rejections, other then for challanges that are clearly impossible.

Because there's no rejections, you guys should go to town! Pull out all the stops-make the best fricking challange you can. Do that one that you've always wanted to do but were afraid of having it rejected. Force me to approach the game from a fresh direction. This is your chance to do that.

On Saturday, I will open up my 3DS, plug in Black 2, and start the challange. I will play straight through, stopping only for food, sleep, and mandatory things I have to do until I finish the game. I'll keep you guys updated on how I handle difficult stretches so newcomers can see ways to take on hard soloes or whatever.

The challanges:

1. (before the first gym)

The rejected:

who am i kidding there won't be any.

Give me your best stuff!
Not letting the chance pass to give my scraggy to someone
Skarmory Get a Scraggy named Jealous. This is your weakest pokemon, with the lowest level. That is why he is jealous. Scraggy doesn’t want to learn status moves, because he thinks they are a waste of time. Every time he is able to learn a new move he has to learn that move in the place of his weakest move, this is to become stronger. (Not when the new move is weaker that the weakest move) It can’t learn HM, TM or Move Tutor moves unless all other party pokemon that can learn it have it already, because the other pokemon have to go first. He can also not learn it when it will become your weakest move. He is also only able to evolve ten levels after the level the last member of your team evolves, and no stat can be higher than another member of your team, because he was so jealous. He has to solo Ghetsis, to overgrow his jealousy.Now he sees that he is the best Pokemon. As he is both the best fighting and dark type solo marshall and grymsley too. BTW all restrictions stay after soloing Ghetsis, Scraggy only doesn't think he is the worst mon, however, he still is

Is it OK or do you want even harder

Edit: just made a Zubat challenge that is quite creative and it has a huge backstory, but it is too easy for this one

Alright my dearest shinyskarmory, it is time I am giving you a Treadshot A1 level difficulty challange. Just to tease you already, you fully prepared for some supersonic fun? Best thing: they are NEVER impossible, as long as you are lucky enough.

Catch a Zubat called Impossible! Being so weak, it will frustrate you for eternity. It may not be raised with an Exp. Share or other sneaky devices such as Rare Candies or Day Cares. Oh and there is one thing it hates above all else, you may never reset or turn off your game, this is real life. Real life goes on and on, you can't just redo events. This paragraph of restrictions DOES last for the entire challenge.

Zubat does not dare touch any opponent. It is so afraid, it can only scream. It screams so hard, that it creates Supersonic, the only move it can use. It is so afraid, as soon as it is send into battle, it may never switch out, unless it faints. Impossible! slowly realizes it is piss weak and wants to show that it can do something by soloing Skyla. Change: Because it realizes it is so weak, it will allow you to use PP restoring items and Basic Potions (20 hp version) in the battle against Skyla. It also just then realizes it can use Leech Life and Astonish, in addition to Supersonic, so you can use that too. You must be the best trainer ever, making your pokemon realize its potential just before a tense battle.

After Impossible! solo's Skyla, something strange happens, it evolves into Golbat. Golbat is still afraid and, upon being sent into battle, may not switch out, unless it faints. Golbat is the weirdest thing you have ever seen and promptly only listens to the name RNG. It strangely enough wants you to test it by making you RNG some self-imposed rules for him, while calling the previous restrictions of Impossible! gone (not the training ones). As it says, they are the following:

It may learn a total of [1-2] damaging moves, while all of your moves must be off [3-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Its moves may have a maximum BP of [30-55] including STAB. For every time RNG faints, throw away [20-25] of your most expensive Pokéballs, or [15-20] of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of [1-2] times per battle. For every [5-10] times its health falls into orange, you must use [10-15] consumable items on it to make it feel better. After it faints [0-10] times, it will get extremely mad at you and refuse to battle the next [5-20] trainer battles over and over again. If a teammate [faints=1 / has less than 25%=2 / 50%=3] of its health, RNG must switch in and finish of the opponent or faint. The previous restriction still applies when it faints. As soon as RNG faints, you must revive it one way or another. RNG may fight Pokémon of the following types, excluding solo’s. Dual type Pokémon are fair game even if only one typing is represented:
For every type, RNG a number between 1 and 3 with 1 and 2=may fight and 3=may not fight: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Ice, Ground, Rock, Steel, Poison, Bug, Flying, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Fighting, Dragon.
RNG [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, it must always hold an item.) To prove its worth, it wants to solo Marlon.

After winning the fight versus Marlon, something strange happens in RNG's attitude, it gains the ability to evolve into Crobat and it does no longer want its self-imposed challenges anymore. It must evolve into Crobat before fighting the next boss battle (one with a banner intro). As a Crobat, it gets extremely shy. Really shy. It may only use one move against any opponent before it must switch out. It also is afraid it will hurt opponents to much, so it restrains its moveset to confuse ray, leech life, astonish and another move which may never be used in battle (to give you room for Fly). As a Crobat, it still wants to show its strength by soloing Shauntal (Caitlin would be too hard, even for this o.o). You may use however many items in this battle as you want, though Crobat may never faint. Seeing as you must switch out after using one attack, it may be the only pokemon to use attacks, which means after swithcing out, you must immedeatly switch Crobat in again. After beating Shauntal, it feels like a super star and all restrictions are lifted.

Bonus restriction: Crobat has to solo Caitlin wit hthe above restrictions. If you pull this off, noone should ever have the right to reject a challange. If you pull this of, you will promptly become the best scrambler in my eyes. (Especially as every time you faint, you"ll have to do two solo's in a row, because you will leave the Pokemon League. Oh, I love my no reset-restriction for this one.) Because I realize this is f*******ing hard, I will keep this as an optional restriction. So, if you are afraid, don't do this. If you want to make your point forever more, do this. Your choice. :)

GL

If anyone is wondering, I made this challenge have a twist for a reason: to show all of you how hard a challange can be and that they are not impossible. I also did it to make shinyskarmory rip out his hair in frustration when he has to do one of the three solo's, seeing as there is no way to properly train this thing.

Oh Shiny, if you see any mistakes in the challange, just say so so I can look into it. (I might have some continuity error with regards to the first paragraph restrictions for the entire challange.) BTW, if you do NOT find this challange hard, I don't know anymore. Apart from making you solo Caitlin, not much to make this harder. Now I mention her anyway, if you want to go all the way, solo Caitlin too (if you want). Sorry for any spelling mistakes, did not check for them and I am tired, so...

Still looking for a couple pokemons, if anyone want to throw some at me

-Playing on Diamond with the ability to trade (I also have HG and SS, if anyone wants to use pokemon from those two)
-Medium-hardish in challenge difficulty, but nothing insane or grinding intensive
-I would like my pokemon to a) fit on a sandstorm team or b) be Mario related (Because wynaut)
-Rather not have too many solos. A couple is okay.
-Looking for 6ish-8ish pokemon
And the mons I already have:
Timey, take Koopa the Turtwig. Like the Koopas in Mario, this Turtwig always retreats into its shell once it gets hit. Once Koopa learns Withdraw, it must never forget it and must always use Withdraw if hit by a Physical attack. Also, being that Koopas drown in water in the Mario games, it Turtwig may never battle a Water type and must be immediately switched out if he does, unless he is the last pokemon in your party. Also, Koopa wants to get over his fear of fire, so he has to beat 2 of Flint's Pokemon. Hope this is good enough.

Timey, take Bawser the Aron
Not Bowser. Bawser. I barely know anything about video games not called pokemon, so this will have to do.
Bawser's final form is final bawse level of awesomeness, so to reach it (to evolve each time), he must finish a level (solo a rival battle) AFTER Bawser has passed the required level.
Failure to finish any level means that you lose (badge count*10000) $ because in video games, you lose your coins.
Obviously you'll have to trade one in from hg/ss. Do so asap, with Aron being lv. 15 max, and already nicknamed.

Timey, for you, I have a challenge: Yoshi the Gible

Yoshi has a dream to carry people on his back, which he can do as a Garchomp, with the use of Surf. He is a very competitive Gible, so he must be at least 5 levels above any other Dragon-type in your team at all times. As his trainer, Yoshi idolizes you, and wants to make sure he's strong enough before carrying you. He must solo 3 Galactic Grunts to be able to evolve, and 3 more to evolve further. Once a Garchomp, he must learn surf ASAP so he can live his dream. After this, Yoshi is content, having lived his dream, and accepts whatever you do with him now.
If this is too complicated, tell me. OHANDGIVEMEMYLASTCHALLENGEPLZKTHX

Try out Blaargh the Hippopotas

In the true spirit of finding these enemies in caves, Blaargh must solo any trainer/wild Pokemon found in caves. These restrictions do not apply against important battles (i.e. Rival, Galactic Admins/Cyrus etc.)
As well as this, the move Roar must be in it's movepool at all times.

@Timey

Trade in a Magnemite after the second gym and name it Amp. Amp likes to Paralyze things, and as such can never attack a Pokemon directly unless they're paralyzed (usually by its own Thunder Wave!). Amp must Paralyze and defeat 3 gym leader Pokemon in order to evolve. Good luck!

Snaquaza

KACAW
Still looking for a couple pokemons, if anyone want to throw some at me

And the mons I already have:
Timey, take Koopa the Turtwig. Like the Koopas in Mario, this Turtwig always retreats into its shell once it gets hit. Once Koopa learns Withdraw, it must never forget it and must always use Withdraw if hit by a Physical attack. Also, being that Koopas drown in water in the Mario games, it Turtwig may never battle a Water type and must be immediately switched out if he does, unless he is the last pokemon in your party. Also, Koopa wants to get over his fear of fire, so he has to beat 2 of Flint's Pokemon. Hope this is good enough.

Timey, take Bawser the Aron
Not Bowser. Bawser. I barely know anything about video games not called pokemon, so this will have to do.
Bawser's final form is final bawse level of awesomeness, so to reach it (to evolve each time), he must finish a level (solo a rival battle) AFTER Bawser has passed the required level.
Failure to finish any level means that you lose (badge count*10000) $ because in video games, you lose your coins.
Obviously you'll have to trade one in from hg/ss. Do so asap, with Aron being lv. 15 max, and already nicknamed.

Timey, for you, I have a challenge: Yoshi the Gible

Yoshi has a dream to carry people on his back, which he can do as a Garchomp, with the use of Surf. He is a very competitive Gible, so he must be at least 5 levels above any other Dragon-type in your team at all times. As his trainer, Yoshi idolizes you, and wants to make sure he's strong enough before carrying you. He must solo 3 Galactic Grunts to be able to evolve, and 3 more to evolve further. Once a Garchomp, he must learn surf ASAP so he can live his dream. After this, Yoshi is content, having lived his dream, and accepts whatever you do with him now.
If this is too complicated, tell me. OHANDGIVEMEMYLASTCHALLENGEPLZKTHX

Try out Blaargh the Hippopotas

In the true spirit of finding these enemies in caves, Blaargh must solo any trainer/wild Pokemon found in caves. These restrictions do not apply against important battles (i.e. Rival, Galactic Admins/Cyrus etc.)
As well as this, the move Roar must be in it's movepool at all times.

@Timey

Trade in a Magnemite after the second gym and name it Amp. Amp likes to Paralyze things, and as such can never attack a Pokemon directly unless they're paralyzed (usually by its own Thunder Wave!). Amp must Paralyze and defeat 3 gym leader Pokemon in order to evolve. Good luck!
ill reserve one

Timey take Sturdy the Cranidos, This Cranidos loves being Rock type.
This is because Rock types get a Sp. Defense boost from Sandstorm.
As it knows that it has THE best Sp. Defense, it will only use attacking moves after being hit by a special attack.
It will never know any move with recoil as that hinders its bulk
It will always know 2 status moves to take advantage of its bulk.
If KO'd by a special attack, you see the power of special attacks and only use Sp. Attacks (Also no Status) till the next gym (If already in a gym, till the gym after that one)

Nice combined challange Present! what did you think of mine about level of cruelty
I think the no stat may be the lowest is quite cruel, what with my Zubat and no proper trainging. :) Still, it shouldn't be worse than mine, considering his moves get gradually better, unlike my challange. Still, being such a low leveled pokemon will prove really hard (again, considering my piss weak Zubat which should prove almost impossible to train) Here is thinking Audino's are going to be shinyskarmory's best friends.

Timey, I really have to go sleep right now, so unless you get no other challanges, I will give you one tomorrow.

Still want to note that that challange I have just given is the longest one for me yet.

edit: I think I haven't worded this post really well. I wanted to say that your challange will prove to be hard, as it must be the lowest level, but still not have any lowest stat. The second point was that staying the lowest level will be quite difficult, as training Zubat will be so difficult. Hope that is a bit clearer.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Shinyskarmory, I really think you will win the price for hardest team, courageous player in the scramble awards and now we get chance for hardest challenge
Edit: You should be happy if you WOULD get an unevolvable Tynamo and further no restrictions, however, that is forbidden

Lol I should really go to sleep. I just wanted to say that any challange given to shiny should be a shot at hardest challange for the next scramble awards, just as I tried to make it difficult. You won't get many chances to give out this difficult challanges, guys.

Snaquaza

KACAW
I think with only these two restrictions Skarm almost has Most Difficult Team

Still don't miss out my last two challanges which can be as hard as you want, just look at my rules about typing and stuff and as i already said no stupid things like only supersonic or all stats lowest of the team, but remember as hard as you want.

Skyla solo:

252+ Atk (custom) (Move 1) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (custom): 7-8 (7.07 - 8.08%) -- 9HKO at best

That's the damage calculation for a LEVEL 100 ZUBAT WITH PERFECT EVS AND IVS AGAINST SKYLA'S LEVEL 39 SKARMORY WITH NO DEFENSE INVESTMENT.

I'm now running some similar calcs on her other pokemon, and on the other solos. But I think this may actually have to be rejected, since I only get 1 healing item and it'll have to be a Max Elixer since I literally will not have enough PP to make it through the battle. We'll see.

EDIT: Skyla's Swanna:

252+ Atk (custom) (Move 1) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (custom): 28-33 (26.16 - 30.84%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

That's a little better. But it still requires an absolutely perfect scenario with a perfectly EV trained level 100 Zubat with perfect IVs and nature.

Skyla's Swoobat:

252+ Atk (custom) (Move 1) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (custom): 63-75 (62.37 - 74.25%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So in a perfect scenario with a LEVEL 100 ADAMANT ZUBAT WITH 31 IVs AND 252 ATK AND SPEED, IT TAKES ME AT LEAST 15 HITS TO WIN. Never mind that Skyla also has A HYPER POTION that she can use.

I have to think about this challange. I can't guarantee that it'll survive. This is fucking ridiculous.

Shinyskarmory, if you don't mind the trading over of an Egg, you can also take my Moya & Pilot challenge.

If not, I may think of something else for you tomorrow

As a Samurott, Effect believes it is strong and does not want to deal two times damage to one opponent. Previous restrictions are void. Afterwards, switch out or deal no damage to that foe.
Could you explain this a bit better? Samurott can't use super effective moves without switching afterwards? Or it doesn't want to attack twice in a row? Or something else?

Accepted Meinfoo, Koffing, and Zaphod the imnotsureyet. Need 1 more, sorry Bearded Dragonite, but I only have room for 1 more, it's yours if you want to make a pokemon for me.

ZandgaiaX, I'd like to give you a challange closely resembling Gift the Yanma, only toned down, as it was superhard. So, with that in mind, I give thee Gift the Zubat. Zubat is a weak bugger and will be sure to frustrate you to death. The only damaging move it can use are those with a BP of less than 30 and it must always know and use supersonic --> confuse ray first in battle, until gift solo's a Boss (ones with an intro showing their sprite as a banner). At this point, it may evolve into a Golbat, who is less worthless and wants to always carry the eviolite around with it (giving it some respectable bulk). It may never evolve into a Crobat, it is too useless for that anyway. It still wants to lead every battle with its most beloved move supersonic --> confuse ray, but it may now also use moves upto 55 bp, excluding stab. As soon as you reach Humilau city, teach it Roost. To prove its final worth, it wants to solo any Elite Four without using any damaging moves, apart from supersonic --> confuse ray. Because I am a really nice person, this will be the fighting elite four, as you can stall them out with confusion and roost, removing your stone edge / rock slide weakness.

GL

Ps: this was meant to be one of your more difficult challanges (you want some challAnge in there, right?), but if it is still too difficult, I will be even more lenient. (not oo lenient, though)

Yes, you are allowed to hate me :)

edit: will give mew420 a pokemon too. Also, you are allowed to use as many consumable items as you like, unless specified differently. You still have to buy them, though ^^. Rnging is usually not needed, but since you asked, take this challange:

just to clarify, i randomly generate the numbers in brackets to decide my scramblemon's destiny?

also, you mention "to prove my starters worth". i already have my starter chosen for me. would that be an additional challange for chimchar, or does it actually refer your pokemon "RNG"?

Organization Member XIV's challange is accepted.

Present needs to make his challange easier in some way by Saturday or I'll have to reject. I'm not going to spend my weekend hunting for an Adamant Zubat with perfect IVs, then grinding said Zubat to level 100 to fight Skyla.

Bearded Dragonite, I'd prefer a single pokemon challange. And you should probably do it soon because my slots are filling fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)