RMT: Buggy and the Gods

Dio's first RMT: Buggy and the Gods

Hey, this is my first RMT. This team has a current record of 10-0 in Platinum and 23-04 in Shoddy's OU and Suspect ladders.
Buggy and the Gods: OU
A Simple Declaration of Intent
The main play strategy is to clear the field for, and set up, a sweep with a +2/+2 Metagross.​

Team Strategy:
LEAD/CORE

Flygon is just an impeccable lead. Many leads switch out in fear of his powerful Outrage. His scouting abilities with U-turn really help me get my Dual Screen Azelf in. Later in the game, he excels at cleanup before or after a sweep. After I've either U-turned out or gotten a KO or two with Outrage/EQ/Stone Edge, I usually bring in

Dual Screener Azelf is one the quickest pokemon to do this job, namely set up both screens and Stealth Rock, then explode in something's face, giving a free switch-in to

Pure Baton Passer Gliscor excels when backed with screens. The enemy switches to their counter as Hera Rock Polishes. They hit me with one move, usually an Ice attack. Thanks to Light Screen, I can usually not be 2HKOed by most Ice Beams. If they switch in a phazer, I have Taunt. This also works in conjunction with Lum Berry, I can Swords Dance up on Rotom's Will-O-Wisp, take the status, Lum it off, then Taunt Rotom so that it can't burn the pass receiver. However, I'm still considering switching Lum for Yache, just for that slightly increased chance of being able to use all three boosting moves. Once I have my Rock Polish and one or (if i'm exceedingly lucky) two Swords Dances, Hera Baton Passes out to​

Metagross is utterly beastly with +2 Speed and Attack. The Lum Berry prevents a Scarf Roserade or Focus Sashed Sleep move or Will-O-Wisp, and Clear Body stops Intimidate from ruining his fun. The only two Pokémon i have ever had trouble with once I have the buffs on him are Choice Scarf Flygon and Swampert. Flygon can outspeed and OHKO with Earthquake, and Swampert can revenge kill Heracles with Earthquake, as my Earthquake takes three hits to kill a bulky Swampert. Once Swampert is in, Roar is also a threat. I am considering switching Lum Berry for Shuca Berry for these reasons, although they are countered by giving Heracles an extra Rock Polish and Swords Dance respectively. Zen Headbutt is there instead of Bullet Punch for Rotom, which is immune to one of my attacks, resists another, and the third doesn't have the raw power to OHKO Rotom.​

SUPPORT

Vaporeon provides the bulk and Water/Ice resists for when Gliscor must switch out before the Baton pass. Wish allows him to revitalize Gliscor and Metagross if the former has pulled off a successful Pass and the latter has been phazed. If Hades hasn't exploded, Wish can also be passed to it. Hidden Power Electric over Hidden Power Grass is mostly for DD+ Taunt Gyarados, which walks all over this team before Metagross gets set up. I might replace Surf with Grass Knot or Ice beam actually, to handle Swampert and Scarf Flygon respectively.​

Scarf Heatran. It can come in on a lot, and serves an excellent role as clean-up if the opponent manages to bring down Metagross. His synergy with Vaporeon is sublime, especially given Gliscor to switch into Electric attacks (which Vaporeon hates), Thunder Wave (Heatran doesn't like those), and of course, Earthquake (The bane of Heatran's existence).​

Threats:

Lead Azelf rarely stays in on Lead Flygon because of the super-effective, extremely powerful U-Turn. Screens Azelf can be Taunted by Gliscor, and its Explosion fails to OHKO Heatran, meaning something has to switch into Heatran's own Explosion. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with ThunderPunch or Ice Punch.​

Breloom wouldn't dare switch into anything faster than it. My whole team, barring unbuffed Metagross and Vaporeon, is faster. If one of those is out when the mushroom comes in, a quick switch to Gliscor on the Spore works wonders: Lum heals sleep, Gliscor's Taunt stops any further attempts or Substitutes, then on the switch, I can start the buffing. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Ice Punch.​

The fat dragon absolutely hates my Scarf Flygon. I can switch in on any non-dragon move and proceed to Outrage. If screens are up, I don't even have to avoid Dragon moves. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Ice Punch. {In Theory, haven't actually played against Dnite yet}​

Is this still a threat? Anyway, Flygon can come in on a drawn ThunderPunch and proceed to EQ this guy, OHKOing. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake. {In Theory, I haven't yet played against Electivire}​

Ah, the Pimpin' Penguin. No shortage of options here. Lead Empoleon falls to Flygon's Earthquake, while Agility Subpetaya lacking Ice Beam gets either destroyed by Flygon or Taunted and set up on by Gliscor. If Agility SubPetaya Empoleon does pack Ice Beam, Vaporeon can Hidden Power Electric it and set up Wish for other teammates. Vaporeon doesn't take much from Grass Knot either. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake and ThunderPunch.​

Scarf Flygon is a Pokémon that absolutely must be eliminated before Metagross comes in. Heatran can draw Earthquake, allowing my ScarfGon to come in and scare it away. Vaporeon can easily set up Wishes on this beast, and Gliscor can come in on Earthquake and possibly get the extra Rock Polish necessary for Metagross to wipe this thing out quickly and efficiently. This is still a major threat. I am considering changing out Surf on Vaporeon to Ice Beam for this Pokémon alone. One of the Pokémon I attempt to Explode on with Azelf. Fully set-up Metagross with an extra Rock Polish outspeeds and OHKOs with Ice Punch.​

Gengar is little more than set-up fodder. Azelf often draws it in, as the opponent expects Explosion when they see the pixie. After a Light Screen, Shadow Ball from a non-Specs Gengar fails to 2HKO Azelf, letting it set up Reflect and switch to Gliscor, who takes ~20% from Shadow Ball.If Gengar succeeds in coming in on Azelf's Explosion, Gliscor gets a free setup turn. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Zen Headbutt.​

Vaporeon counters the shit out of this. HP Electric is an instant kill. Vaporeon is actually my team's only defense against this behemoth, although it can't come in on Metagross after the buffs. Clear Body (and Hyper Cutter on Gliscor) prevents Intimidate from screwing with my sweep. Gliscor can Taunt it, predicting Dragon Dance on my predicted switch, then actually switch to Vaporeon. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with ThunderPunch.​

Vaporeon, again, counters the Choice Scarf set. Heatran can switch in on a Fire move from a Scarfed or non-scarfed Heatran and threaten with Earth Power. Substitute and setup Heatrans don't dare to switch into Gliscor, and if they do, Taunt awaits. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

Again, is this even a threat anymore? I haven't seen this bugger once on Shoddy. Anyway, Vaporeon's massive defenses can hold it back while Vaporeon sets up Wishes, Heatran can come in on a scarfed non-fighting move (drawn by Azelf or Gliscor) and proceed to threaten with Fire Blast. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Zen Headbutt or Earthquake. {In Theory, I haven't played against Heracross}​

This goes down to Flygon's Earthquake or Outrage, Vaporeon's Surf, and Heatran's Earth Power (barring Close Combat on the switch). Vaporeon is light enough that even a Nasty Plot Grass Knot doesn't OHKO. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Zen Headbutt or Earthquake.​

This guy. >_> Nothing truly counters the Scarf set, barring Flygon winning the Speed Tie and OHKOing with Earthquake. If Heatran doesn't get haxed to oblivion, Earth Power and Fire Blast dispose of the lucky little pixie. If screens are up, Gliscor can come in and Rock Polish, then when faster, proceed to set up Swords Dance and Baton Pass out to Metagross. Non-Scarf sets are easily disposed of by Flygon. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

Jolteon is no sweat for this team. Flygon's Earthquake must be pants-shittingly terrifying for Jolteon. Gliscor can come in under Light Screen and shrug off Shadow Ball while setting up. Gliscor's presence forces many a Jolteon to switch out or Magnet Rise fearing Earthquake. Heatran can also handle Jolteon, OHKOing with Earth Power. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

Hoo boy. This is a beast. Well, Physical sets can barely scratch Vaporeon. And if I can get Flygon in without sucking a Dragon Pulse, Outrage, or Ice Beam, a quick Outrage will wipe it off the map. However, it's a common switch-in after Gliscor scares something away. If it does switch into Gliscor it will usually set up, predicting a switch, not a Taunt. With screens up, it won't be able to OHKO Gliscor, even with Ice Beam, so the pass can go on normally. Another one of the Pokémon that Azelf loves to Explode on. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs non-Bulky sets with Earthquake, and bulky ones with Zen Headbutt.​

Lucario likes to switch in to Azelf's Light Screen. It doesn't like Heatran coming in and Earth Power/Fire Blasting it. If Azelf has Reflect up, Gliscor can switch in, usually forcing a switch as a different Gliscor set is the end-all, be-all Lucario counter. Flygon can OHKO with Earthquake. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake, but Extremespeed could be used if Metagross is already low on HP.​

Machamp leads are usually U-turned out of and then Azelf is brought in to Ice Punch. Reflect goes up and Payback does ~30%, Light Screen goes up to another Payback, then Azelf Explodes. Non-lead Machamps are easier to handle. Under screens, Gliscor can set up, as its Lum Berry stops DynamicPunch's Confusion. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake or Zen Headbutt.​

Two words: Fly. Gon. Another two: Gli, Scor. Flygon can come in and OHKO with Earthquake, Gliscor can shrug off most of what Zone can throw out and set up in its face. Heatran is the only Pokemon trapped on my team, barring Metagross, and both of Heatran's main attacks, Fire Blast and Earth Power, are no fun for Zone. Shuca/Magnet Rise Zone can revenge kill after Earth Power and do whatever setup it feels like after Magnet Rise, before being revenged by Flygon. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake, even through Shuca Berry.​

Mamoswine, like any Ice Shard user, is a definite problem for Flygon and Gliscor. Since it also packs STAB Earthquake, switching into Heatran is a risky proposition. Vaporeon can do major damage with Surf, however, and set up Wish so that Endeavor isn't too devastating. Fully Set-Up Metagross takes negligible damage from Ice Shard, outspeeds, and OHKOs with Earthquake or Zen Headbutt. {Theory only, I haven't faced a Mamoswine}​

Metagross doesn't like Flygon or Heatran one bit. While many Metagrosses pack Earthquake, Scarf Heatran's Speed is a problem for enemy Metagrosses. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

This is still a threat? While I love Porygon-Z to death, it just isn't very good against a team like this. For the Scarf variants, Heatran can come in on Tri Attack with impunity, fearing only Earth Power and HP Fighting. For the Nasty Plot set, Azelf gets to come in and put up Light Screen, then Reflect, then Explode, clearing the way for Gliscor. If the screens are already up, Porygon-Z won't be much of a problem for Gliscor barring Ice Beam. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with... well, honestly, just about anything. {In theory, I haven't played against Porygon-Z yet}​

While this team was developed for the Suspect tier, it hasn't had much of a problem with Mence. Mence seems to like coming in on Azelf or Gliscor. With screens up, Gliscor can take an unboosted Draco Meteor and finish setting up the pass, while Azelf can explode in Mence's face. Intimidate is no threat to anything but Flygon: my attack passer and physical attacker both have abilities that stop Attack drops. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Ice Punch.​

Scizor can't do jack against Reflect Gliscor. Attempts to Swords Dance are immediately Taunted, and the mighty Scizor becomes set-up fodder. Scizor also sucks at handling Vaporeon and, barring Superpower, Heatran. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds, takes barely anything from Bullet Punch, and OHKOs with Earthquake after Stealth Rock.​

Lead Starmie is a problem thanks to Ice Beam, but Vaporeon's natural bulk can take it down with HP Electric and Wish. Variants that have Recover often lack Ice Beam, making Starmie set-up fodder for Light Screened Gliscor. It is exceedingly easy for Azelf to set up screens against Starmie and proceed to explode. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Thunderpunch.​

Agh, more hax. Well, thankfully, Azelf outspeeds it and can get Light Screen up. If it switches in, Gliscor can come in, take the Thunder Wave and proceed to set up. Also, Flygon can Stone Edge it into oblivion. If Togekiss lacks Thunder Wave, Heatran can come in and threaten with its powerful Fire Blast. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Thunderpunch or Ice Punch.​

This guy hates Gliscor. Flygon also likes to rip Tyranitar open with Earthquake, and barring switching into an Earthquake, Heatran can do major damage with Earth Power. Vaporeon can take anything Tyranitar throws out and retaliate with Surf. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

While this is less of a threat in OU in general, this team has some major problems with Weavile. He can freely set up on Gliscor, packs Ice Shard for Flygon and Gliscor, and occasionally Brick Break for Heatran. Thankfully, poking it gently is a counter to it, especially with Stealth Rock up. Vaporeon can switch in during a Sandstorm and stall with Protect as well, or nail it with Surf. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

~Defensive threats coming soon~

Blissey is not a problem. If she is carrying Toxic, Azelf can set up and Explode on her. If she is carrying Thunder Wave, Gliscor can come in and start to set up or Flygon can come in and smash her with Outrage, Earthquake, or Stone Edge. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

Zong means trouble. Immunity to Earthquake and access to Trick Room and Rain Dance mean that my speed sweepers won't do so well against it. It can also Explode against me, and requires more than one hit from SD Metagross. Heatran can take anything this guy puts down, but Bronzong would be a fool to stay in on Heatran. Bronzong is also a common Rain Dancer, and a Kingdra with double speed will wreak havoc on this team if Vaporeon is out of commission.​

The Legendary Onion isn't all that troublesome. Heatran can take it out easily, and Azelf can set up on it. Vaporeon has to watch out for Celebi though, and Heatran must be careful of enemy Scarf Heatrans waiting in the wings. Flygon's U-Turn rapes this thing into the death-zone. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Ice Punch.​

Cresselia packs Ice Beam and Gliscor doesn't like that, unless Light Screen is up. If Light Screen is up, Gliscor can set up on Cresselia or Azelf can put up the screens on it then Explode on it. Cresselia sets up Reflect, which is a major problem for set-up Metagross. {In Theory, I haven't battled a Cresselia with this team}​

This guy shouldn't be too much of a problem. The main threat from him is Ice Shard, which Vaporeon resists. In fact, Vaporeon can handle this very well. Heatran can come in, shrug off Ice Shard, then switch back to Flygon, drawing Earthquake. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds, shrugs off Ice Shard, and OHKOs with Ice Punch.​

Forretress usually comes in on Azelf, expecting Explosion. Forret likes to come in and start setting up entry hazards. Toxic Spikes in particular is of little worry: My entire team bar Vaporeon is immune. Gliscor can then come in and Taunt it or go straight to set-up, Gliscor can take an Explosion with Reflect up. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Earthquake.​

The Stallbreaker set has been gaining popularity, and is easy for this team to counter. If my own Gliscor has Rock Polish on, and taunts the foe, the enemy Gliscor can't do anything but U-Turn, which just gives me another turn to set up Swords Dance. Vaporeon needs to watch out for Toxic, but otherwise can handle most Gliscors. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Ice Punch.​

Hippowdon becomes setup fodder in every way. Azelf can get the screens up on it. Gliscor can Taunt to prevent Roar, then proceed to set up SD and RP. My key Pokémon are immune to Sandstorm. If needs be, Vaporeon's Surf deals major damage. Fully set-up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with Ice Punch.​

After Gliscor's Taunt, this becomes an easy Rock Polish. If it decides to be stupid, or predicts the Stallbreaker set (which can't touch Skarm), it will Brave Bird, doing negligible damage with Reflect up and allowing Gliscor to get Swords Dance going. Vaporeon's HP Electric can bring down the bird, as can Heatran's Fire Blast. Fully Set-Up Metagross outspeeds and OHKOs with ThunderPunch.​

This is one of the few Pokémon that can take more than one hit from fully set-up Metagross. It can't switch into Earthquake, but a predicted ThunderPunch can give it the switch-in it needs. Vaporeon beats it one-on-one with Wish, Protect, and Surf. If another Pokémon gets it below 70%, set-up Metagross can handle it with Earthquake. if Metagross has two Swords Dances, it can handle Swampert one-on-one with Earthquake.​

I hate to have to do this, but... bump. I would really like some comments and suggestions/criticism. Particularly regarding the Swampert/Choice Scarf Flygon problem.

You could sort of lure Flygon and Swampert in using Heatran and Toxic them coming in. So replace Explosion with Toxic on Heatran. Yeah I sort of haven't rated in a while so this is probably a bad rate.

You could sort of lure Flygon and Swampert in using Heatran and Toxic them coming in. So replace Explosion with Toxic on Heatran. Yeah I sort of haven't rated in a while so this is probably a bad rate.
hmm... Explosion has served me very well... maybe I should replace Dragon Pulse with Toxic, seeing as Dpulse was for a shaky Flygon check in the first place.

I recommend using Meteor Mash/EQ/Thunder Punch/Ice Punch for Metagross. Zen Headbutt might hit very hard on Rotom, but Lum Berry (since they'll WoW you) leaves 2HKOing with Ice Punch a nice option, and you even OHKO 4HP/0Def versions after SR.

You want Naive on Heatran, as otherwise if Flygon is dead, LO Jolt with HP Ice will just walk right over you. And really, your Flygon ALWAYS loses to other Flygon that come to revenge kill after you're locked into outrage, due to you running Adamant (you really should run Jolly)

"Nothing truly counters the Scarf set, barring Flygon winning the Speed Tie and OHKOing with Earthquake."

176 Jolly always outruns Flygon >>

Also, Scarf Infernape 2HKOs Vaporeon with Close Combat, and does A TON to everyone else, even Gliscor (40-ish with Flare Blitz)

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
You should EV your Vaporeon differently, as it is currently unable to consistently absorb Close Combats from Mixape. 68 Speed is useless, as Skarmory run more special defense nowadays, and it serves little purpose other than that.

Use this spread:
Bold
EVs: 252 HP/244 Def/12 Spe

12 Speed EVs let you Out-speed Choice Band Scizor.

You should also place Yache Berry on Gliscor, as Swampert love to come in and Ice Beam Gliscor. There is no point to Lum Berry, as you can simply taunt any Pokemon trying to status you.

Crocune can be a huge pain if it is the last Pokemon, so you should replace Heatran with Choice Scarf Rotom-H.

Rotom-H @ Choice Scarf
Timid
128 HP/164 SpA/216 Spe
-Trick
-Overheat
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball

Gliscor baton pass teams love a trickster to eliminate set up sweepers. EVs allow you to out-speed Jolly Gyarados after a DD, and the rest is spread out into bulk and power. 128 HP EVs allow you to always survive a Life Orb Hydro Pump from Starmie, and also gives you a good Leftovers number if you can trick it off of someone. The rest is dumped in SpA.

Tyranitar would be nice to activate sand veil on Gliscor, but sadly I can't find a spot to place him anywhere.

I think this team is really solid. Most threats are checked, and the strategy as a whole seems very effective to me, as I was often swept by these teams in the past.

Good luck, and awesome team!

You should EV your Vaporeon differently, as it is currently unable to consistently absorb Close Combats from Mixape. 68 Speed is useless, as Skarmory run more special defense nowadays, and it serves little purpose other than that.

Use this spread:
Bold
EVs: 252 HP/244 Def/12 Spe

12 Speed EVs let you Out-speed Choice Band Scizor.

You should also place Yache Berry on Gliscor, as Swampert love to come in and Ice Beam Gliscor. There is no point to Lum Berry, as you can simply taunt any Pokemon trying to status you.

Crocune can be a huge pain if it is the last Pokemon, so you should replace Heatran with Choice Scarf Rotom-H.

Rotom-H @ Choice Scarf
Timid
128 HP/164 SpA/216 Spe
-Trick
-Overheat
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball

Gliscor baton pass teams love a trickster to eliminate set up sweepers. EVs allow you to out-speed Jolly Gyarados after a DD, and the rest is spread out into bulk and power. 128 HP EVs allow you to always survive a Life Orb Hydro Pump from Starmie, and also gives you a good Leftovers number if you can trick it off of someone. The rest is dumped in SpA.

Tyranitar would be nice to activate sand veil on Gliscor, but sadly I can't find a spot to place him anywhere.

I think this team is really solid. Most threats are checked, and the strategy as a whole seems very effective to me, as I was often swept by these teams in the past.

Good luck, and awesome team!
Good ideas: but Gliscor needs Hyper Cutter so that Salamence can't just switch in and wreck the pass, Lum is for easily man-handling Breloom, and Swampert's Ice Beam isn't a problem for Gliscor under Light Screen. I think I would change Heatran out for Rotom-H, but Heatran provides a valuable Ice resist. Editing Vaporeon's EV spread for a better MixApe counter is a good idea.
Thanks for the tips!

Seeing as you are using the Greek gods as the names of your pokemon, Vaporeon should be Poseidon, not Neptune. Nice team otherwise

Actually, Neptune is just the Roman name for the Greek god Poseidon; so while it still makes sense to call Vaporeon Neptune, Poseidon would be a better name.

But on a more constructive note, it seems that for the most part, Heatran isn't too important for handling threats, and you need help conquering Swampert, so I recommend adjusting the Heatran set to lure it in and then killing it. IMO, having two scarfers on a team is rather redundant, and judging by your threat list, the things you are currently using Heatran for don't require it to be holding a scarf anyway. I like the life orb set for your team.

Heatran@Life Orb
Timid
4atk/252SpAtk/252Spe
~Fire Blast
~Earth Power
~HP Grass
~Explosion

Actually, Neptune is just the Roman name for the Greek god Poseidon; so while it still makes sense to call Vaporeon Neptune, Poseidon would be a better name.

But on a more constructive note, it seems that for the most part, Heatran isn't too important for handling threats, and you need help conquering Swampert, so I recommend adjusting the Heatran set to lure it in and then killing it. IMO, having two scarfers on a team is rather redundant, and judging by your threat list, the things you are currently using Heatran for don't require it to be holding a scarf anyway. I like the life orb set for your team.

Heatran@Life Orb
Timid
4atk/252SpAtk/252Spe
~Fire Blast
~Earth Power
~HP Grass
~Explosion
I have Shoddy open right now, and it is saying this is illegal with HP Grass 70 and that I should change the HP IV from 31 to 16, ATK IV from 30 to 31, DEF IV from 31 to 20, SATK from 30 to 24, or Sdef from 31 to 24. I don't know which to choose, as the only one that leaves me with a powerful HP Grass is changing the HP stat to 16... thus losing valuable bulk. Would making this change be not as good at switching into threats?

EDIT: holy BALLS guys. i had made a mistake on Buggy, giving him 252 SpA instead of Speed. >_>

Just a note: Heatran can't switch into porygonz with impunity, because your heatran is rash, and it takes 32.51% - 38.39% from adaptability tri attack, and 36.22% - 42.72% from download tri attack (because it has lower sp.def), which is a lot considering your heatran doesn't have any form of recovery and quickly gets worn down by stealth rock. Heatran is therefore not a reliable counter to porygonz.

Just TAGing this topic since I made a team like this a few weeks ago and am still trying to improve. It has the same basic idea, Gliscor passing to Metagross behind Dual Screens, but with Sandstorm in order to give Gliscor the Sand Veil boost when passing. Unfortunately it's hard to cover my threat list with Tyranitar up, so I kind of like your team better.

But I really suggest you run a Yache Berry on Gliscor. Has saved me countless times when I had to pass to Metagross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)