Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have repeatedly PMed PryorConvictions to give me a time we can meet up on Pokemon Online 2 to complete our battles. He responeded today by saying, "Yeah lets get our matches done" He keeps BSing around. So I just PMed him for us to meet up on Dec 6, at 1:00 US central time. He shows up on the forums like every 4th day, so I will wait till the 6th. If he doesnt show up I am requesting an activity win. It looks like this guy had no business signing up for this tourny in the first place

Caterbeedrill has replaced Battler

Sorry about the lack of updates over the past couple of days, hopefully everything is up to date now. I have a feeling I might have missed someone dropping out. Let me know if I missed anything.

Also if your opponent hasn't logged in for a long time (5+ days), I will substitute them out on the 9th.

My opponent and I agreed to play today at 12 PM EST (6 PM GMT+1), but he hasn't showed up...
actually we didn't agree to play at 6pm gmt+1. i told you i would be available then, and then again at 8pm gmt+1. you didn't specify which of these times we were going to play at, you just said "oh yeah thats ok for me" so i had no idea if i should be on or not. i have to go now, i'll be back at 8pm gmt +1, like i said.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
actually we didn't agree to play at 6pm gmt+1. i told you i would be available then, and then again at 8pm gmt+1. you didn't specify which of these times we were going to play at, you just said "oh yeah thats ok for me" so i had no idea if i should be on or not. i have to go now, i'll be back at 8pm gmt +1, like i said.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=106941&u2=109975

DestinyUnknown said:
I think that 6pm on Wednesday would be a good time
Trollmonchan said:
i can do 6pm gmt+1 (which i think you are??), but i can't do 6pm gmt.
seriously wtf

After trying to schedule a match for Sunday something came up so I couldn't make it. We scheduled for now. Waiting on him to get on now so we can get it done.

In other words, activity post.

EDIT: Been waiting an hour. Our designated time was in the vicinity of 1230-1. Have class soon.

EDIT 2: He showed up, he said he was busy at the moment so we rescheduled for 4:30. I got on at 4:20 and at 4:45 he messaged me and said he couldn't do it today... We're trying to re-schedule again for Friday.

told my opponent to play on wednesday,he accepted and he didnt got on the server at the time set for the match

activity post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)