Matezoide vs. AOPSUSER. Punny Titles Become Irrelevant.

... Well it seems I've become the Flashmatch Alchemi— Referee. Get it!?.. Ooh... That was bad. Here's the rules. Don't look at me!
VAPORIZE THE VOODOLL!

1vs1
1 day DQ
2 subs
2 recoveries / 5 chills (as if)
ASB arena​

<Voodoll> [Aloysius] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+15% accuracy, -Sp.Defense)

Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

About: A childhood friend of Chuck, Aloysius refused to follow the team when they met in the haunted house. Several weeks later, however, the house was destroyed to be replaced by a mall. Having no place to go, Aloysius wandered the forest before being found by the team, this time accepting to go with them.
Despite his innitial lack of trust, Aloysius came to respect the others and showed to be more sociable than Chuck. He shares Rob's love for comic books.

Abilities:
Insomnia (Innate):This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Normalize (Can be Disabled): This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.

Cursed Body (DW LOCKED,Innate): When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks

Astonish (*)
Copycat (*)
Mimic (*)
Pain Split (*)
Spite (*)
Grudge (*)
Charge (*)
Follow Me (*)
Pin Missile (*)

Psychic (*)
Return (*)
Thunder-Wave (*)
Dark Pulse

Perish Song (*)
Counter (*)
Mach Punch (*)

Infernape "Vanguard" (M)
The name Vanguard copyrighted by Leethoof and Treadshot A1. Vagnuard the Chimchar is a trademark of A1 Incorporated.

Nature: Rash (+Special Attack, -Special Defense)

Type: Fire/Fighting
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW UNLOCKED): (Trait) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 108
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Moves:

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Mach Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Slack Off
Acrobatics
Fire Spin
Facade
Feint
Punishment

Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Focus Punch

Protect
Fire Blast
U-Turn
Flamethrower
Blast Burn

Total: 25

Order of Ops:
Ok, so here's howitz goin' down. Matezoide is going to send out his Voodoll and equip it with some sorta wild stuff. Then, AOPSUser is going to do the same thing with the ape, but he's going to order too. To top it off, Matezoide's going to order and I'll ref. Clear enough?

HP: 90
Energy: 100

Energy: 100

Action 1
Voodoll used Follow Me!
Voodoll became the center of attention!
8 Energy

Infernape used Close Combat!
Hit: Irrelevant
Crit: 51=Yes!
(12+3+3+6-3)2.25=47.25 Damage!
7 Energy
Infernape's Defense fell!
Infernape's Special Defense fell!

Action 2
Voodoll used Follow Me!
12 Energy

Crit: 862=No
(12+3+6-3)2.25=40.5 Damage!
11 Energy

Action 3
Voodoll used Follow Me!
16 Energy

Crit: 453=No
(12+3+6-3)2.25=40.5 Damage!
15 Energy

Voodoll fainted!

HP: DX
Energy: DX

Energy: 67

Yay Awards!
Matezoide gets 1 CC and a loss!
Voodoll gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and a DC!

AOPSUser gets 2 CC and a win!
Infernape gets 3 MC and a KOC

I get 2 UC

That's all, folks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)