Battle Within the Icy Forest (TRG v RA v Frosty v GK v Environment)(Feedback Welcome)

I will edit more feeback/comments in later, but for now i just have to say;

COME AT ME BROS. I DON'T TELEPORT AWAY FROM BOSSES, I BODY SLAM THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. (Alex is a wussie)
Plus i technically won, because i outlasted all three other trainers (i died Once, BUT I ROSE! and died a second time, but it was after everyone died)

Edit: Alright, Intelligent Glacier mode is activated.

First, let's talk about the special items we have found. before even that though, let's talk about something we (myself/kevin/alex/frosty) should duly note: Itsumo called us by different names. I was War, and Alex was Famine. Now, what could this mean? this seemed familiar, so i researched it, and what did i find? Links/information about the Four Horsemen of the Apacolyspe

Apparently they ride out and call the last judgement of the world, and all that jazz. it seems to fit very nicely with the whole "I am Itsumo, i shall end the world muahahahahha"

Now, if you see the picture wiki provides, it shows four people/skeletons riding on horses, each a different, specific color

War: Red Horse
Famine: Black Horse
Pestilence (or Conquest): White Horse
Death: Pale Horse

I am going to assume (And pretty sure i'm correct), that since i was "war", and Alex was "Famine", Kevin and Frosty where the final two horsemen of the Apoc, being Pestilence and Death (Not quite sure which was which).

Now, let's look at the picture again we see on the wikipedia link i provide. Oh? what's that? The horsemen have Items!

War-Sword
Famine- Balance (Scales)
Pestilence- Bow
Death- Scythe

Now, let's go back to the items Eternal_Drifter has provided us.

Sword of the Red Rider
Bow of the White Rider
Staff of the Black Rider
Scythe of the Pale Rider

Soooo using the information i have collected, we should each posses the item that corresponds with our Horseman (that Itsumo has assigned us)

Glacier Knight: Sword of Red Rider (War)
Alex: Staff of the Black Rider (Famine)
Kevin: Bow of the White Rider (Pestilence)
Frosty: Scythe of the Pale Rider (Death)

Frosty already wants the scythe, and it works cause he's death, so if we all just claim those items like i suggested, it should work out.

As for the other three items (
Everburning Torch/Black Orb of the Temple of the End/Odd Journal) I think I Should get all three
(Yeah i'm greedy, but let's be honest, I tried to figure out all these mysteries, just ask Ed and Alex how much i mulled over this stuff)
(Also I'm a badass, and just went at Itsumo/Herdiers and tried to make Articuno my Bitch)

(Glacier's Item split works for me i guess, although i wouldn't mind the bow of the white rider. Although i do want the Everburning Torch)

Holy Shit, this was awesome. Definitely the most fun I've had in a single fight on here so far. I'm glad that the system we're working on has enough of an excellent base to have this much fun with it without much tweaking. I do think we have to do more to bring the players together, whether that is making the arena smaller, or perhaps giving it more of a raid feel and support more teamwork.

Well, personally I'd prefer the Sword, the Bow would actually be the last thing I would take. If Glacier would be willing to give me the Sword that would be awesome, if not I suppose I can trade it away. I don't really care about a torch...

Guys, we need the items that are destined for each other. You might not want the now, but what good is the sword going to do you if it's destinedfor me? Obviously we are good to use these in the future; if not, why would ED give out useless items? We need to get the item that corresponds with our horsemen. And Alex fine you can have the torch, ONLY if we listen to me and get our destined items

Im fine with that, Well take the respective items and meditate on their uses!

Also Kevin may mumble about it now, but hes only on a big fist crazy lately, hell warm up to the bow so we can call this confirmed.

Snow continues to fall...

The four trainers talked a little bit, discussing the treasures they had found in the area of the forest, while a fifth trainer, who had followed them back to the crater, stood open monthed, expressing his desire to partake in a similar adventure sometime. Nevertheless, the treasures were divided up, with some of the adventurers happier than others.

Frosty, who had discovered the Scythe and the Sword in what had once been the basement of a cabin, surrendered the Sword to the group, expressing his desire to keep the Scythe. He also made a quick comment to Alexander, requesting him to tell Ragnarok, his Gallade, to aim somewhere else on the body other than the face next time. With that, he prepared to depart, not interested in any of the other treasures the group had found.

Glacier Knight nodded in agreement at Frosty's decision, bringing out a set of notes that he had gathered while recovering from the events, including his fall. The Spiritomb had called Glacier War, and had called Alexander Famine, and had struck a thought in his head. During his recovery, Glacier had done some research on the two, and came up with the Four Horsemen of the Apacolyspe. Seeing the Scythe, Sword, and Bow, only added to his suspisions, though he was slightly confused with the Staff. On second thought, though, a set of scales would probably not make a good weapon.

Glacier picks up the Sword, claiming himself as War and the Sword for himself. He also then tries to claim the other three non-weapon items: the Torch, the Orb, and the Journal. Alexander expresses his desire for the Bow, but grabs the Staff instead, expressing desire for the Torch, claiming that Glacier already got a couple of items no one else really wanted.

Kevin, on the other hand expresses desire for the Sword, claiming the Bow was likely the worst of the items. With pressure to get out of the area and train up, Glacier forces the bow on him. Kevin sighs, then mutters he could probably sell the Bow someplace.

With nervousness starting to rise, Glacier grudgingly pushes the torch to Alex, which still burns with the blue fire even after a week. The Journal could be very informative, and the Orb pulses with some sort of power... though no one can think of a way to tap into it at the moment.

After all is said and done, the loot for the trainers is sorted out.

Meanwhile, in a distant building, two people discuss a few things, both a little annoyed, with one saying he'd go and try to sort things out.

The Royal Guard: 4 CC, Bow of the White Rider
Aceladus: 3 MC
Eirlasdar: 3 MC

Ragnarokalex: 5 CC, Everburning Torch, Staff of the Black Rider
Keraia: 3 MC, 3 KOC
Ragnarok: 3 MC

Frosty: 4 CC, Scythe of the Pale Rider
Gespenst: 3 MC
Thor: 3 MC

Glacier Knight: 4 CC, Black Orb of the Temple of the End, Odd Journal, Sword of the Red Rider
Glacier Knight's Cost: 1 Oran Berry
Reika: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Gavin: 3 MC

Eternal Drifter: Undetermined (Will be sorted out later)

10:24 dogfish44
However, I also object to you withholding prizes because you're only getting the UC you were expected to get 9.9

10:25 Eternal_Drifter
I also got a message from Deck_Knight to wait until a new ref formula is hashed out before claiming UC.

10:26 dogfish44
In that case post up prizes for players *CENSORED*
With the trainers turning from the crater, with their prizes in hand, a voice suddenly echos in their minds for a few moments...

You think this is the end of it? Oh, no... I promise you... this is only the begining of the end...

End of Icy Forest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)