The Blob takes on Incoleo! Inanimate Blob vs Incoleo

Blob

Swinub (Glacier) (M)

God, he's just so CUTE.

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilites
Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves
Level-Up
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Ice Shard

Egg
Bite
Body Slam
Fissure
Icicle Spear
Stealth Rock

TM/HM
Earthquake
Roar
Protect
Dig
Rock Slide

Incoleo

Omanyte [I'm a Knight] (male)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Water/Rock
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Shell Armor: (innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (locked): (can be enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5
KOC: 0

Moves:

Level-Up
Constrict
Water Gun
Withdraw
Bite
Rollout
Leer
Mud Shot

Egg
Bide
Muddy Water
Spikes
Whirlpool
Toxic Spikes

TM/Tutor
Ice Beam
Dive
Substitute
Scald
Double Team

Rules
1v1 LC Singles
3 day dq
2 recoveries/5 chills
Items=Training
Abilities=All
2 subs
Arena: Chamber of PUNishment
Field type: Dark/Ghost
Complexity: Moderate/High
Format: Singles

Description: It's a dark chamber underground, so no weather or moves that require natural light. There's no plants for mons to manipulate for moves like grass knot. There is a small stream running off to one side, allowing moves that require external water, but it's small and muddy, so those moves lose 2BAP and gain an extra 15% chance to lower the opponent's accuracy. Due to the darkness of the chamber, dark and ghost moves gain an extra 2BAP. Moves that require external rocks are allowed.

The fun part: Each round, when a trainer orders, they must add a relevant pun to their flavor. If a pun isn't bad enough/relevant (ref's judgment), the trainer's mon loses 10 HP and EN; however, if ONE SIDE'S pun (if they both are, don't do anything) is especially horrible or there are several (six or seven) good puns that make sense to the flavor (again, ref's judgment), the ref will rng a stat to be raised by one stage for that mon for the next round. (i.e. If side A made a ridiculously funny pun and side B's pun was average, the ref will RNG 1-5 and raise that stat by one stage. 1=Atk, 2=Def, 3=SpA, 4=SpD, 5=Spe)
[/QUOTE]

So lets start this battle off boys! Make it a clean one, and please make the puns BLOBable. Maybe making these puns will be harder than i thought...

Looks like it's time to do some SHAKIN' and BACON. :3

Earthquake -> Mud Bomb -> Earthquake
IF Bide A1, change A3 to Protect.

Hopefully we can BIDE our time to PROTECT ourselves so that we don't have to ENDURE some big hits later. :3

"Shakin and bacon"? WATER you trying to say with that? I mean, obviously you're trying to gain GROUND, but you're the one who's going to get COOKED (also I'm a girl, Unitas)

Substitute (15)>Whirlpool>Scald
IF whirlpool misses, rage profusely

Hopefully we can SHELL out a victory, Knight owo

Swinub
HP:90
EN:100
Item:None
Speed:50
Other:None

Omanyte
HP:90
EN:100
Speed:35

Calcs
Swinub used Earthquake!
(9277=nocrit)
(10+3-1.5)*1.5=17.25dmg
-6en

Omanyte used Substitute!
-15hp
-12en

Swinub used Mud Bomb!
(268=hit)
(9606=nocrit)
(7320=noeffect)
(7+3-1.5)*1.5=12.75dmg
-4en

Omanyte used Whirlpool!
(654=hit)
(5044=nocrit)
(4+3+3)*1.5=15dmg
-4en

Swinub is hurt by Whirlpool! (-2hp)

Swinub used Earthquake!
It broke the Sub!
-6en

Omanyte used Scald!
(2139=nocrit)
(6145=noeffect)
(8+3+3)*1.5=14dmg
-5en

Swinub is hurt by Whirlpool! (-2hp)

So after a good start to toKNIGHT's battle, Incoleo's Omantye is QUAKING in fear. Swinub is just a WHIRLPOOL of fury tonight! The puns this round were alright, but as they say, pearls before SWINUB... Neither of you will receive penalties or bonuses for this round. Next round will not be the same!

Swinub
HP:60
EN:84
Speed:50
Other:Trapped in Whirlpool (2 actions)

Omanyte
HP:58
EN:79
Speed:35

I don't mean to be
but shouldn't swinub have taken super effective damage from my water attacks? I mean, he IS part ground :I

Scald>Scald>Whirlpool
IF damaging evasive AND whirlpool doesn't prevent those, withdraw on the first instance and scald+whirlpool combo the second
IF p/e, chill

Let's take this porky for a WHIRL ;) Although I don't really DIG his damaging evasive, let's try to work around it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)