porygon appreciation thread

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'M the #1 PoryFan not az

rules:
1) no swaggersauruses (swaggersaurii??)
2) no cryogonal he stole porygon's signature statbooster, Sharpen
3) no fuck
5) don't lock or delete my thread

If you want to participate, post about Porygon.

ASH LIKES PORYGON TOO

:toast:

Here is a short story I wrote about Porygon: 1ce upon a time, there was a Porygon named Dirigible and he was a Good,S trong, Repectabel Sort,

until one day a truly slamamperous and also describable with real words enemy appeared, named darELL like that with the caps

darELL told Dirigible that he was overweight, causing Dirigible to burst into tears of electricity. Everyone around Dirigible was murdered and Dirigible lived a long and fulfilling life with his best friend Darth Vader.

The End...................?
(there's an easter egg in my story!!!!!!!)

Porygon is indeed the best artificial pokemon. Dennis doesn't even come close. If he did, HIDDEN POWER FIRE BECAUSE PORYGON IS JUST THAT AWESOME.

In Generation II, it is possible for Porygon to have both effects of the move Curse. One is by simply using it to the non-Ghost effect of Curse. The other is by using either Conversion or Conversion 2 to change its type to Ghost and have the Ghost effect of Curse. This is also possible for Porygon2 and Smeargle.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
LOL OMG GETIT GETIT virtually because porygon is virtual lolz puns rule almost as much as porygon

I just noticed, if you replace the "r" in Porygon with an "l" Asians are still really confusing.

Po Porygon, po Porygon,
Po pory po pory pory,
Po po po pory pory po,
Pory po pory, Porygon Po!

So many Porygons, so many hamboigahs!

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
* +iss is thirsty
* &Porygon pisses in iss's mouth

* +iss is hungry
* &Porygon makes iss a sandwich

* +iss hugs Porygon
* &Porygon fucking kills iss

vader you arent the biggest porygon fan if you don't bring porygon back to #littlecup!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)