Summer Freedom Finals [Won by husk]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Husk1442 vs. Kholdstaire
Chimaira vs. Pocket

Good night, and good luck. I see husk as taking this thing.

husk1442 vs. Chimaira

get it done within a week so we can get on with our lives and never have to look back at this again or someone WILL get qd next sunday so asap please!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
MoP, you tutored me =0 (and probably the main reason why I went this far)

And also Jackal, Warthog, and Mizuno (and Mop) <3 I'll try my best, thanks for the support =d

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
I actually feel really good about this tournament. I have done better than I expected (while I got by a couple rounds due to my opponent not showing up) but it gives me a lot of motivation to keep playing when I seem to be doing well, and others (albeit not many) are rooting for me. So, I guess it just makes me want to do that much better to come out as the underdog winner, I guess, instead of someone who no one even expected to win, and be the cindarella story, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, good luck everyone :)

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OK i lost to Chimaira. THat match kinda sucked for me though. I luckily landed 2 killing hits on the single wall that has been screwing my team, and no matter how battered my team may have seemed, I was way ahead of my current condition and knew what exactly to do. But alas, a miscount in Sleep Talk screwd me. I thought I would wake up next turn only to sleep for the next two turns. My carelessness has screwd this entire match over, and I am really pissed at myself for not battling my best on a freakin semifinals.

P.S. Sorry for the ranting Chimaira; it wasn't your fault that it was a bad game, it was totally my own doing. I am also not trying to make this battle, your prowess, and your team's overall strength as something insignificant, because you certainly have given me a challenge, and after the first few turns I knew that I could be pretty screwd. But I just feel so bad of myself when I managed to kill that one thing that have been screwing me over; even if my team was battered, with careful care that I usually handle my team I could have came through. But the one thing that I didn't bother to check happened to damage my team beyond repair, and to see something totally unexpected like this really pisses me off more than being haxed. THis is a lesson for me to count every single rest and sleep talks, and be much more careful x_x

Thanks for the gg, Chimaira.

It's OK man, I understand. It was a really GG until "The Machamp Incident" (lol). I was thinking "I could be screwed" just like you when you got my wall. And it's really no fun to lose that edge over something silly like miscounting rests (it used to happen alot to me aswell).

Pocket

thanks, Chimaira, thanks for understanding my frustration. It was a good team, too =[. Hopefully it doesn't get old by next year, unless it turns into a DP SF

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Wow, a few days ago you miscounted Sleep Talk two times in a single battle with Flameout. Lol, that Machamp probably would have swept too.

You really are bad at math. :< :(

thanks, Chimaira, thanks for understanding my frustration. It was a good team, too =[. Hopefully it doesn't get old by next year, unless it turns into a DP SF

More like 'hopefully SF doesn't get scraped all together next year" =[

Also hehe like I said earlier, Chimaira all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)