Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In order to stop the flood of questions that are either easily answerable with 5 minutes of searching Serebii, or with an answer that is generally well-known, this thread has been created. Ask simple things like "How can Torterra learn Wood Hammer?" or "Where can I find the Move Relearner" here instead of creating your own thread for them.

Does the question have to relate to be pokemon related?

On topic: Has anybody beaten the game yet? I want to wifi battle some people.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, this is the Uncharted Territory forum...I don't recommend asking something like "When was the last time Surgo got his hair cut" for instance.

The thread is mostly looking for questions in the genre like the above "How does Torterra learn Wood Hammer?"

edit:
Are any of the breeding changes implemented in Emerald still in Diamond/Pearl?
They're all there. Note that using the everstone with a Pal Park pokemon crossed with a 4th gen pokemon does not cause the 50% chance of nature pass-down, however.

Surgo

goes to eleven
Aragornbird said:
Do EV-reducing Berries from Emerald also reduce EVs in D/P?
Yes.

I Be Hungry said:
Is it possible in any way to get Wish on Blissey in-game?
No, it was NYPC only. These are no longer available unless someone who already has one clones it.

Someone in "Look What I Bred" was insisting that Sychronize works to obtain desired natures 50% of the time on legendaries that require soft resetting. This didn't work in ADV, so I'm seriously doubting it.

Can anyone 100% confirm it because this would be a huge boost to getting a well IVed and natured Dialga/Palkia so that I can beat the game sooner.

Hitmonchan learns both moves by level up.
sneasel is in the ground egg group thus a smeargle with both moves will be able to pass them on (or any other of its potental egg moves hitmonchan is in the humanshape egg group and can't bread with sneasel

seconding research on synchronize working on stationary legends. several serebii members claim it does but id like something here too. not nearly far enough to try myself or i would...

Damnit, just have to use my stupid noob question don't you =P

Anyway, my simple question is, how do you get the bigger spheres underground, like the 90's and such, the biggest I've found is like, 20 or 30ish, is there any kinda upgrade to something you have to get? I saw some guy that was selling a Pikachu doll for 90 and I'm like, wow that must take up the whole screen. So, how do you come by these? Or are they just really rare? Thanks.

If a pokemon KOs another poke with U-turn, who switches first, the poke that is KOed, the U-turner, or both switch-in simultaneously?

Anyway, my simple question is, how do you get the bigger spheres underground, like the 90's and such, the biggest I've found is like, 20 or 30ish, is there any kinda upgrade to something you have to get? I saw some guy that was selling a Pikachu doll for 90 and I'm like, wow that must take up the whole screen. So, how do you come by these? Or are they just really rare? Thanks.
The dude who lets you into the underground eventually has you bury gems and is like "if you go and find them and dig them up they will be WAY BIGGER LOL~" so I would imagine that's the easiest way. I think the biggest I've found just by mining walls is like 60+ though, so luck also helps.

I've got 2 questions:

1. Are Cresselia's and Mesprit's stats pre-set at the very beginning of the game or is it when you talk to them? (I'm assuming it's when you talk to them).

2. What level are the wild Burmy's in the trees?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not at all. It would appear that Wish is now level-up for Gardevoir (but not Ralts or Kirlia) instead of simply an NYPC move. So Gardevoir can breed it to Chimecho.

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
Someone in "Look What I Bred" was insisting that Sychronize works to obtain desired natures 50% of the time on legendaries that require soft resetting. This didn't work in ADV, so I'm seriously doubting it.

It works in DP.

If a pokemon KOs another poke with U-turn, who switches first, the poke that is KOed, the U-turner, or both switch-in simultaneously?

U-Turn user.

Can anyone 100% confirm it because this would be a huge boost to getting a well IVed and natured Dialga/Palkia so that I can beat the game sooner.
It does work. I have done it many, many times with positive results on heatran and currently the trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)