Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having troubles cloning again. It is randomly changing times when it accepts the poke into GTS. what do i do

porygon3 said:
What I meant was, by having 5 less points than my maximum, does that allow them to have a higher speed stat that me, if they're at their max (without a +Speed nature)?

Does the synchronize ability's second effect let you get the same natures on pokemon you talk to or receive, for example drifloon or cranidos? Or does it only work for pokemon you encounter in the wild?

How much evasion do snow cloak/sand veil increase by?
20%, I believe.

Does the synchronize ability's second effect let you get the same natures on pokemon you talk to or receive, for example drifloon or cranidos? Or does it only work for pokemon you encounter in the wild?
I'm pretty sure it'll work on Drifloon since it's the same as Azelf and co. but I'm not sure on fossils.

If i leave a pokemon with a pokerus in the box, will it lose it after some time, or will it always keep it as long as it stays in the box? Also, when a poke loses its pokerus a little face appears to note it, they can no longer catch the virus?

If i leave a pokemon with a pokerus in the box, will it lose it after some time, or will it always keep it as long as it stays in the box? Also, when a poke loses its pokerus a little face appears to note it, they can no longer catch the virus?
It will keep it while its in the box. You can say the PokeRus is "frozen" while in the box. The little face means it can never get it again and pass it, but it will keeps its effects (x2 EV gain) if I'm not mistaken.

Is there a list of the base power of Fling for various items? I searched Smogon and a bit of the web but couldn't find a list.

1) What are the IV requirements for HP ice?

2) Can toxic spikes inflict posion on steel types?

3) What is max base power of gyro ball, and what are the speed requirements for it?

I'm having some trouble with the EVs for my Draggy. Mainly, I'm not sure what I should be trying to outspeed or if i should put any EVs in defenses. The 224EVs in Hp give him 94hp subs. Any suggestions?

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Inner Focus
Jolly
IVs: 29/29/11/31/31/31 spd last
EVs: 224 Hp / 192 Atk / 94 Spd
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder Punch
- Focus Punch
- Substitute

Your Dragonite has great IVs and nature for a dragon dancer. The subpuncher is outdated, and it's only purpose for subpunch is to catch special walls on the switch. So dragon pulse and thunderbolt/flamethrower is a better combination. If you want a physical movest, use the dragon dancer or slap on a choice band and go with fireblast/fire punch and Waterfall/Earthquake over the subpunch. You can also replace Dragon Claw with Outrage for sheer power. You could leave Focus Punch on there if you can predict Skarmory switches (or when he's about to roost)

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
1) What are the IV requirements for HP ice?

2) Can toxic spikes inflict posion on steel types?

3) What is max base power of gyro ball, and what are the speed requirements for it?
1) odd-numbered Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed, even-numbered Defense and either:

- even\even HP\Attack
- even\odd HP\Attack
- odd\even HP\Attack

OR

odd\odd\odd\odd\odd\even HP\Attack\Defense\SpAttk\SpDef\Speed

2) No

3) 150 is max. Don't know the rest offhand.

damn, i was wondering what that face meant since i got a couple pokes from the GTS with it

i was worrying it denoted hacked pokes or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)