NYPC Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the big giveaway event (or non-event) is tomorrow at the NYPC... Is anyone going? Whether it's happening or not nobody knows... but regardless it'd be cool to have a meetup there so we can battle & trade. So who's going? I plan to be there at 2pm.

Should we make a list?

1. Bobbert, 2pm

Wasn't the "giveaway" proven to be a hoax? I recall a thread in which the Piplup was Poke Sav'd and somebody mentioned calling Nintendo World, in which the employees were clueless about the event.

Umm that warstory thread looked pretty legit to me but lots of people still say it's fake cuz it's not posted anywhere on Nintendo's sites and the management doesn't know anything about it. It doesn't matter, I'm still gonna go and have fun battling ppl whether there's a giveaway or not. I blame Nintendo for having sucky organization as usual.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was planning to make a topic like this for people, even though I live in the UK.

I thought it would be nice for a load of people to meet up for battles/trades etc or just to meet up anyway. It's very likely that the Event is a hoax, I'm pretty certain of it to be honest. But it'd still be cool for a few members to meet up there, and maybe advertise Smogon :P

If anyone actually called the store (like a poster on the Pokecommunity LJ community did), the entire event is a hoax.
There's another event being run today for a game being released and the store wouldn't have two events overlapping with one another.

If you go, have fun being trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)