Battle at Waluigi Stadium!: Objection vs rickheg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are at the massive Waluigi stadium, mainly intended for crazy kart-racing, but now being used for a crazy Pokemon battle! Objection and rickheg begin the fight!

Rules
2v2 Singles
3 day DQ for battlers, 5 day DQ for ref
40 HP recovery*/5 chills/No Taunt/No Encore
Switch = KO
Items = none
Abilities = all

The arena in detail:

A dirt track in a muddy stadium. Throughout the battle, the pokemon will be doing laps of the track. This means that the arena will have different effects each round like so:
  1. Simple dirt track with mud
  2. Ramp with ring of fire for first action, simple dirt track with mud for second and third actions
  3. Ramp with ring of fire for first action, simple dirt track with mud for second and third actions
  4. Track segment with wooden piranha plants and rotating bars of fire
  5. Simple dirt track with mud
  6. Simple dirt track with mud for first two actions, ramp with ring of fire for third action
  7. Go back to 1
Any time the current feature is "simple dirt track with mud", the following apply:
  • Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Muddy Water and Mud-Slap have their base power increased by 2.
  • Mud Sport is in effect.
  • Surf can be used by using the mud puddles as a water source.
    • If Surf is used in this way, it will have a 30% chance of lowering the target's accuracy by 1 stage.
Any time the current feature is "ramp with ring of fire", the following apply:
  • Trainers may issue the order "jump through the ring of fire". This costs 5 energy unless the pokemon is already off the ground for some reason (eg, Flying-type, Levitate, Magnet Rise) and gives +1 evasion for that action only.
  • If the trainer gives any other order, the pokemon will execute this order but, at the end of the action, will hit the ring of fire and get burned. A burn-free pokemon sustains a 1st degree burn, a pokemon with a 1st degree burn has it upgraded to a 2nd degree burn, etc.
    • A pokemon that is immune to burns or already has a 3rd degree burn will instead take damage equal to an unSTAB Ember from rank 3 special attack unless it has Flash Fire, in which case the ring of fire will have no effect.
  • If Gravity is in effect, the order "jump through the ring of fire" may not be given.
  • Dig, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Magnitude and Surf may not be used.
  • The ring of fire cannot be put out.
Any time the current feature is "track segment with wooden piranha plants and rotating bars of fire", the following apply:
  • Pokemon may use contact moves or Telekinesis to push each other into either a wooden piranha plant or a rotating bar of fire. This can only be done once during the round.
    • Contact moves and Telekinesis can still be used for the rest of the round but not to push pokemon into obstacles.
    • Which piranha plant or rotating bar of fire the pokemon gets pushed into depends on what action the pushing move is used on (first one for first action, second one for second action, etc).
  • A pokemon that collides with a wooden piranha plant takes 10 damage if it weighs 22lb or less, 8 damage if it weighs between 22.1lb and 55lb, 5 damage if it weighs between 55.1lb and 110lb and 3 damage if it weighs more than 110lb. If the pokemon weighs more than 220lb, it also destroys that particular piranha plant.
  • A pokemon that collides with a rotating bar of fire will get burned. A burn-free pokemon sustains a 1st degree burn, a pokemon with a 1st degree burn has it upgraded to a 2nd degree burn, etc.
    • A pokemon that is immune to burns or already has a 3rd degree burn will instead take damage equal to an unSTAB Ember from rank 3 special attack unless it has Flash Fire, in which case the bar of fire will have no effect.
  • Surf may not be used.
  • Despite being wooden, the piranha plants cannot be set on fire. The rotating bars of fire cannot be put out.

*A pokemon may use as many recovery moves as it likes, but it may only recover up to 40 HP during the match. Moves that have recovery as a second effect (eg, Giga Drain) can still be used after this limit, but they won't heal HP. All moves/items that restore HP count towards this.

Rickheg's team:

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * From Special Attack)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: **(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 60

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Intimidate: When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Bite(*)
Roar(*)
Ember(*)
Leer(*)
Odor Sleuth(*)
Take Down(*)
Helping Hand(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Reversal(*)

Crunch(*)
Morning Sun(*)
Close Combat(*)

Flamethrower(*)
Wild Charge(*)
Will-O-Wisp(*)

Syclar(*) Liberty (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)

Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing, no vision loss or damage in Hail, perfectly accurate and 30% protect breaking Blizzard in Hail, Hail heals burns on Ice-typed Pokemon. (Glalie/Froslass line, Regice, Baibanira line, and Furijio ONLY: immunity to Sheer Cold, removal of Boiling water's Burn effect, and 50% reduction in burn chance from Fire moves.)
Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats
Atk: **(-)
SpA: ****(+)
Spe: 91

EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Leer(*)
Leech Life(*)
Ice Shard(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind(*)
Scratch(*)
Slash (*)
Bug Bite(*)
Icicle Spear(*)
Bug Buzz

Earth Power(*)
Tail Glow(*)
Silver Wind (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Hidden Power Fire 6(*)
Protect (*)

Mienfoo(*) Swifty (M)
Nature: JOlly (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: ***
SpA: *(-)
Spe: 75(65x1.15)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Regenerator: (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and 10 HP is restored.
Reckless (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon do two (2) more damage, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Attacks:
Pound(*)
Meditate(*)
Detect(*)
Fake Out(*)
Double Slap(*)
Swift(*)
Calm Mind(*)

Low Kick(*)
Feint(*)
Knock Off(*)

U-Turn(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Brick Break(*)

and Objection's Team:

Medicham (*) [Frollo] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Pure Power: (Innate) This Pokemon has immense inner strength, raising its Attack by **. If skill swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by *.
Telepathy (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Attacks:
Bide (*)
Meditate (*)
Confusion (*)
Detect (*)
Hidden Power Fighting 6 (*)
Mind Reader (*)
Feint (*)
Calm Mind (*)
Force Palm
Recover

Drain Punch (*)
Ice Punch (*)
ThunderPunch (*)
Fire Punch
Foresight

Bulk Up (*)
Brick Break (*)
Rock Slide(*)

Charmander [Hades] (M)
Nature: Lonely (+Attack, -Defence)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65

EC: 3/9
MC: 1

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power (DW): (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang

Flare Blitz
Rock Slide
Swords Dance

Dig
Brick Break
Will-o-Wisp

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defence)

Type: Electric/Flying
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 103

EC: 0/0

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Motor Drive (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Thundershock
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Charge
Spark
Pursuit
Double Team
Shock Wave
Encore

Air Slash
Charm
Roost

Taunt
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave

The order is:
1.Objection releases his or her pokemon!
2. Rickheg releases his or her pokemon, and orders.
3. Objection orders!
4. I ref
5. Objection orders.
6. Rickheg orders.
7.I ref
8. Rickheg orders
9. Objection orders
10. I ref
etc...

Let the battle begin, with a simple muddy track the first round!

I shall begin with Swifty the Mienfoo. Also, I'm a "he"

Swifty, let's make your first match a good one! Start off with a Fake Out, why not? Then I want you to Meditate to permanently boost your attack, and then let's test the waters with a Double Slap. However, I don't want you getting burned. If he uses Will-O-Wisp, replace your action with Low Kick on the mud to block it

Fake Out > Meditate > Double Slap
If Hades uses Will-O-Wisp 2nd or 3rd action, use Low Kick on mud to block

I'm pretty sure Meditate isn't a permanent attack boost. It just means the boost stays until the end of the next round. I might be wrong though.

Anyway Hades, since you're getting hit by Fake Out, I might as well say Will-o-Wisp. Now for your real commands after getting hit by Fake Out: I want you to use Scary Face to slow him down, and then I want you to use Growl to negate his Meditate.

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
Nature: Jolly
Spe: 75(65x1.15)

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
Nature: Lonely
Atk: ***(+)
Def: *(-)
SpA: **

Both trainers line up at the edge of Waluigi Stadium's start line. They release their pokemon on to the raceway. From Objection, Hades the Charmander rises! And from Rickheg, Swifty the Mienfoo appears! They give their orders and patiently wait for the race to start.
GO! The race/battle begins, and the two pokemon run down the muddy track. Swifty quickly rushes over and slaps Hades, faking him out. Though the Charmander keeps running, he is unable to muster the burning flame he had prepared. Swifty takes advantage of this momentary respite to Meditate midstride, boosting his future attacks. Once Swifty opens his eyes, they lock with Hades' and he is met with a Scary Face. Swifty slows down, and Hades gains the lead in the race! He follows up with a terrifying growl, and the breaks the Mienfoo's concentration from meditate. The angry Swifty hits back with a Double Slap, hitting the Charmander three times in the face. As this encounter ends, the two approach the infamous fire wheels of Waluigi stadium

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
Spe: 37 (Scary Face)
Energy: 88

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 74
Energy:90

Objection gives orders now!

OK Hades, now I want you to use Smokescreen to lower his accuracy. Follow this up with a Swords Dance and then a Flare Blitz for good measure.

Okay Swifty, good start, let's keep it going, shall we?

If he's gonna smokescreen, then use Swift for some guaranteed damage. Now, while we can't stop him from dancing, we can use Meditate and boost up with him. Then, trade blow for blow with Rock Slide.

Swift > Meditate > Rock Slide

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
Spe: 37 (Scary Face)
Energy: 88

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 74
Energy:90

Round 2

The pokemon, Hades and Swifty, continue to run on. As they approach the ring of fire, neither one appears to be jumping! Both crash head-on into the flaming wheel, Hades taking some damage while Swifty is burned. While they are passing through, Hades fires of a smokescreen to obscure the Mienfoo's vision, but Swifty hits back with an accurate Swift. They continue to sprint on the regular mud path again. Hades swords dances down the racetrack, boosting his attack, and Swifty follows suit with a Meditate. As Swifty starts to recover from the intimidating scary face last round, Hades charges him with a powerful Flare Blitz! The burned and dazed Mienfoo attempts to slide rocks at the Charmander, but is unable to find his target in the smoke-obscured and speedy race. The race still goes on, and Mienfoo begins to gain the lead again as the two pokemon get closer to the second set of fire wheels.

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
HP: 65
Atk: *** Meditate (+)
Spe: 75
Energy: 74
Other: Burned (1st Degree) on legs

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 69
Atk: ***(+) Swords Dance (++)
Energy:71

Remember, the next track is a fire wheel followed by mud. Rickheg, you're up!

Wow, I completely forgot about the ring of fire. That'll cost me. So the burn is just on my legs? I hope that means my moves like brick break aren't affected by the power reduction of burn. Well, we can't risk more burninating, so Detect as you pass through the fire, preventing burn and Hades' attack from hurting you. Then, I want you to try Rock Slide again, I'm hoping to trip Charmander into the mud to reduce the power of fire moves he produces. Then, follow up with a Brick Break.

Detect > Rock Slide > Brick Break

Just want to point out: Scary Face lowers speed by 2 stages, so by now Swifty should be at -1 speed. Boosts/drops converge towards zero, not instantly reset to zero.

Anyway, first I want you to jump through the ring of fire. Next, I want you to Dig - you'll go underground and avoid the Rock Slide and then pop up to attack. After that, I want you to use Flare Blitz to deal some good damage.

Jump through the ring of fire - Dig - Flare Blitz

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
HP: 65
Atk: *** Meditate (+)
Spe: 56 (Scary Face)
Energy: 74

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 69
Atk: ***(+) Swords Dance (++)
Energy:71

The two pokemon continue to run through Waluigi Stadium. As they turn a sharp corner, a ring of fire looms over a short ramp. Hades the Charmander, even though it is immune to the flames, plays it safe and leaps straight through the burning circle. Swifty approaches it a blinding speed, seeming to go straight through it, but in fact Detects it at the last moment, and loops around the fire. Now that they are safely past the deadly ring, Hades
digs into the mud just in time to avoid a rock slide coming from Swifty. As the confused Mienfoo looks around for his opponent, the Charmander rises up from the mud and strikes it with Dig. He follows up with another powerful (and somewhat unhealthy) Flare Blitz. Unlike last time, Swifty recovers and strikes back at his opponent with enough force to break a brick.

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
HP: 30
Energy: 55

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 45 (forgot to add recoil damage from last round, so I put that in too)
Atk: ***(+) Swords Dance (+)
Energy:52

Okay then, Objection orders first.

OK, we're approaching the wooden piranha plants and rotating bars of fire, so I want you to start with a Flare Blitz to push Swifty into a rotating bar of fire and then Smokescreen followed by another Flare Blitz.

If, however, he uses Detect on the first action, I want you to replace your first action with Swords Dance.

As Hades approaches, use Low Kick to trip Hades into the bars of fire, then I want you to use Double Slap to rack up some damage before the smokescreen. Then, I want you to use your namesake in Swift to make sure we hit him.

Low Kick Hades into the bars of fire > Double Slap > Swift

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
HP: 30
Energy: 55

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 45
Atk: ***(+) Swords Dance (+)
Energy:52

The two finally get off of the muddy road and on to the track, lined with deadly pirhana plants and rotating bars of fire! Swifty finally gains the initiative again and trips Hades with a Low Kick, knocking him into the bar of fire. Hades concentration was broken only slightly, and it counters back with a powerful Flare Blitz knocking Swifty into a bar of fire. Swifty does not let up, and slaps the Charmander four times. Hades then launches a smokescreen to obscure the Mienfoo's vision. The Mienfoo's upcoming swift finds its target anyways and pounds Hades. The angry Charmander prepares and fires off another Flare Blitz in revenge. After this final burst of heat, the Mienfoo collapses in pain and burningness.

(Im the ref, I can make up words)

Mienfoo [Swifty] (M)
HP: 0
Other: ....

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 22
Energy:32

Rickheg now sends out next pokemon.

Well, the concensus between the three of us is that I post my moves now, so let's roll with it. It turns out the simple mud track is next. Ziggy, use Take Down. Then I want you to Crunch Hades as hard as you can. Hades should be low on health at this point, if not fainted, so use Close Combat to hopefully finish him off.

Take Down > Crunch > Close Combat

OK, first I want you to Dig into the dirt track and pop out when the time is right. Then I want you to Growl to reduce his powers for a short while, and then if you're still alive, Dig again.

Dig - Growl - Dig

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
Nature: Adamant
Atk: ****(+)

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 22
Energy:32

The two combatants reach the muddy track once again, Hades fresh from his victory and Ziggy fresh from his pokeball. Hades quickly digs underneath the dry mud while Ziggy recklessly charges foward in attempt to take down the fleeing foe. He barely catches the tail of the Charmander as it dissappears down a hole. Hades then digs back up and hits the Growilthe with muddy claws. The fire-types then rush onward as the Charmander lets out a terrifying growl. The intimidated Ziggy still crunches Hades nastily right in the face for a critical hit! The Charmander finally falls over and faints, exhausted from racing and the incredible wounds it has taken.

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 67
Atk: ****(+) (growl-)
Energy: 77

vs

Charmander [Hades] (M)
HP: 0

I'm going to send out Madam Mim the Emolga now.

Since we're on round 6:

Charm - Thunderbolt - Jump through the ring of fire

Okay, Ziggy, I want you to burn Madam Mim. I know from personal experience that Emolga likes to stall more than attack directly, let's force her hand. So open with Will-O-Wisp. Then, as she attacks, hit her with Flame Wheel. As she tries to jump through the fire, see if you can't grab her with Crunch and force her to get hit by the fire. Your ability will protect you from all damage, so don't worry about it.

Will-O-Wisp > Flame Wheel > Crunch

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 67
Atk: ****(+) (growl-)
Energy: 77

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
Nature: Mild
Def: * (-)
SpA: **** (+)
Energy: 100

Ziggy has now taken down Hades, and Objection looks dissappointed as he recalls the Charmander. However, he then sends out Madam Mim the Emolga!
The Emolga opens up extremely quickly with a cute Charm. The Growilthe feels to guilty to actually hurt the adorable squirrel, but still fires off a burning Will-o-wisp to burn the Emolga directly on its wings. Madam Mim is unfazed, and fires off a powerful Thunderbolt at the Growlithe. Ziggy, still too guilty and intimidated by the fallen Charmander's growl, then coats itself in a flame and charges at the Emolga, knocking it down momentarily so Ziggy can speed ahead in the race! Madam Mim quickly gets up and soars through the ring of fire; Ziggy ignores the ring and leaps in to crunch the frail Emolga, but the exceptional acrobatics cause the attack to miss!

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 51
Atk: ****(+) (Charm--)
Energy: 60

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 75
Energy: 87
Other: 2nd Degree Burn

Rickheg- you are up!

Okay, so we've got a simple dirt and mud track up next. Ziggy, I want you to use Flame Wheel, see if you can't spray that mud on Madam Mim, creating a Mud-Sport-like effect. Then, I want you to try Crunching again. Then, finish up with Flamethrower since Charm doesn't affect that.

Flame Wheel (create Mud Sport effect) > Crunch > Flamethrower

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 51
Atk: ****(+) (Charm--)
Energy: 60

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 75
Energy: 87

Once again on a simple dirt track, Madam Mim and Ziggy race past the finish line and on to Lap 2! Madam Mim shoots off a quick Thunderbolt to zap the Growilthe, but Ziggy prepares for further electric attacks by Flame Wheeling the ground to cover itself in protective mud. Madam Mim ignores the mud by then shooting a Thunder Wave at Ziggy. The Growilthe shrugs off the twitching muscles and lands a succesful Crunch on the Emolga. Madam Mim then surprises race-enthusiasts by stopping in the middle of the track, appearing to Roost on the mud! The stiff-muscled Ziggy only barely catches up while Emolga regains some health, and then blasts a fierce flamethrower right at the squirrel. Madam Mim and Ziggy both began racing on again, towards the rings of fire.

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 35
Atk: ****(+) (Charm-)
Spe: 15 (paralyzed)
Energy: 48
Other: Paralyzed 20%, Mud Sport for 3 more actions

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 66
Energy: 62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)