If you're a mod, I beg of you, would you LOCK this thread?

Select your favorite nicknames from this list, may the best win (like American Idol).

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Waffles"
you better leave her nickname untouched

Giveaway is over people

I need distributors
Just tell me how you clone and if you can use pkm files or not

Hey, this is my first giveaway to commemorate the opening of my trade thread (link here) and I will be giving away this baby:

Deino | Waffles |
|

IVs: 30/14/30/30/30/30
| HP 70

Timid
| EVs: UT | Level 40 | Hustle
OT: Julios
| ID: 56094
Victory Road, Feb 4 2010
| Level 40
fully redis
with nickname

/
Here's a link to an outside website to download this pkm file

and, for those who are helpless with pkm files, here's a list of distributors, note there's nothing important until the weekend vgcs, so hold your horses.
Priority to those who posted nicknames
AND DON'T CHANGE HER NICKNAME

rubixlx0, AR
MrIntro, PokeGen
davewillis44, need cloning info

King N, AR

*If you didn't post a nickname, or in this thread at all, try to be nicer than normal when asking, keep in mind the original plan was to give only to the nners, but feel free to ask.

I think a good nickname would be Maleficent. It comes from the Disney movie, she's an evil witch and turns into a powerful dragon. It fits since the Deino is female, a dragon, and dark type.

I would call it Cerberos, because hydreigon has 3 heads, and Cerberos is the 3 headed dog that protects the underworld in the greek myth.

First, congrats on such an awesome poke!!! I'd love to get one =)

The nickname I'd use is:

Dragonette :

-It's got 10 characters exactly LOL
-Dragonette is the group (vocalist is Martina Sorbara) that sings "Hello" in a local Beer comertial. Listen to the song, it's really good.
-The Deino being given away is Female :P

Thanks, and good luck!

i'd nickname it "OBLITERATE" because hydreigon can just wreck s**t up haha. my brother uses his hydreigon against me and it's always the hardest pokemon for me to take down

I'd name him Hydra, as that is the mythological beast Hydreigon is based on and named after. :D. And it also sounds female, so it suits her.
I'd love to have her!

Hydra
Cerebrus
Chimera
Ashoka
The first three are obvious while the last one is the name of the indian ruler who developed this symbol which is Indias national emblem

Dora
because its japanese name is Sazandora and because who the fuck doesnt want a three headed female dragon named Dora
and it means "gift" in Greek, and this is a gift ur giving out :D

I would name it OMNOMNOM (or Omnomnom if you don't like the caps), because honestly, with three heads, what else is it going to do?

Puppeteer. I think this nickname works because Hydreigon always looked like one to me, and I always think the two smaller heads are sock puppets.

I have three suggestions.

Antoinette: means Highly praiseworthy

Messina: Means the middle child

Lenoir: means the black.

Antoinette has a generally good meaning, but the most famous person with the name, Marie Antoinette meet a dark fate during the French Revolution.

Messina is a simple name, and since the middle head is the on with the brain on Hyrdeigon I thought it appropriate.

Lenoir bluntly means the black, but I consider it ironic since the name is so close to Eleanor in its pronunciation, which is a name that means "light".

I would like to suggest NosDdraig.

Nos means dark and night in Welsh.
And Ddraig means Dragon and one who is spoiled in Welsh.
Literally Dark Dragon, and if I win one, I'm gonna spoil it with love.

Nickname her Hathor, an Egyptian goddess that was sent down by Amun-Re to punish humanity.

The only means by which to stop her fit of rage from destroying humankind was by getting her drunk. The Egyptians have a drinking festival in her honor at the Mut precinct at Karnak.

I think it suits a little black dragon well.

I was about to say Ghidorah but it was posted already

I like the name Malefica, is darky, is a female name and sounds good on a kick ass female dragon

And yes, uploading the pkmn file would be cool, so people will not bother you that much and can serve themselves

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Death Rex
Name of a dragon split into different parts in Chaosic Rune. One of which named the Dark Dragon King.
Hydreigon [Dark] [Dragon]

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Go with Stevie, as in Stevie Wonder. Because he was blind also, and was still able to kick ass (In a musical sense)

Edit: Stevie can still be a girls name, as in musical artist Stevie Nicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)