Chielee vs. elDino! SoS refs another 2v2 Singles at the Tournament Arena...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting sick of this place, but I love the counters too much...

Challenging Eldino

2v2 Singles
DQ time: 3 Days
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Tournament Arena
Accepting this challenge.
Switch=KO
Items off
All abilities.
Team Chielee:

Nohface(*) [Diablo] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 10

EC: 0/6
MC:0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level-up moves:
Tackle (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Lick (*)
Leer (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Curse (*)
Scratch (*)
Odor Sleuth (*)

Egg moves:
Yawn (*)
FeatherDance (*)
Meteor Mash (*)

TM/HM moves:
Return (*)
Trick Room (*)
Substitute (*)

Staryu (*)[Ken Shu-Ri] (U)

Nature:Timid (+15% Speed, +22% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Natural Cure:(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Analytic: (Can be Enabled) (Dream World) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.
Illuminate:(Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 98(85×1.15^) (+)

MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Level-up moves:
Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Recover (*)
Camouflage (*)
Swift (*)

Egg moves:
Aurora Beam (*)
Barrier (*)
Supersonic (*)

TM/HM moves:
Thunder (*)
Blizzard (*)
Scald (*)

Pawniard (*) [Quantum Ranger] (M)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Dark/Steel
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure: (Innate) (Locked) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level-up moves:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Fury Cutter (*)
Torment (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Scary Face (*)
Metal Claw (*)

Egg moves:
Sucker Punch (*)
Psyco Cut (*)
Stealth Rock (*)

TM/HM moves:
Brick Break (*)
Rock Polish (*)
Swords Dance (*)

Team elDino:

Kitsunoh Demons and Angels (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Typing:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Frisk: (Can be Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 110

EC 6/6
MC 0
DW 0/5

Moves:

Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Tackle
Leer

Yawn
Meteor Mash
Psycho Shift

Will-O-Wisp
Dig
Substitute

Excadrill Damn Sexy (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Typing:
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Rush: This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker:(DW)
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)(DW)

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (-)
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 88

EC 6/6
MC 0
DW 0/5

Moves:

Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws

Submission
Crush Claw
Iron Defense

X-Scissor
Rock Slide
Sandstorm

Best of luck to both players.

Chielee, release your first Pokémon. Then elDino will choose his, and issue orders. Chielee will then issue orders, and I'll ref.

(I suck at writing paragraphs, so I'm gonna keep it short)

Browsing through the list of available trainers, there was that one person, who I'd always wanted to battle. I looked down at my Pawniard, and he nodded. We were ready.

(told you, I suck at writing paragraphs)

Excadrill Vs. Pawniard. Yep, this looks fun... For me. Two of my gen five favourites!

Team Chielee:

Quantum Ranger (Defiant + Inner Focus)
Energy: 100
Speed: 60
Boosts/Drops: 0
Actions: Rock Polish>>Swords Dance>>Brick Break

Team elDino:

Damn Sexy (Sand Rush + Sand Force)
HP: 110
Speed: 88
Actions: Dig ~ Hone Claws ~ Dig

Boring ass arena, cool ass Pokémon. One newbie trainer, one expert. LET'S GET IT ON! Damn Sexy starts by doing what he does best, and uses his mighty drills to get underground, evading any potential assault from the Quantum Ranger... Good thing he's not attacking then, as he proceeds to focus a bright aura around him. Yep, he's definitely a Power Ranger... But it causes his speed to sharply rise! He'll outspeed Damn Sexy for sure now... Not that it matters, as the mole rises from under the ground, and bashes the Ranger for a massive amount of damage! Wow, that was super effective! Next, both Pokémon raise their attack alongside each other, as Damn Sexy sharpens his claws, and the Quantum Ranger performs a strange dance of swirling blades. He then chops him with enough force to break a brick wall, as Damn Sexy retaliates by striking from below again.

Calcs:
Excadrill used Dig (23 damage, 5 energy)
Pawniard used Rock Polish (7 energy)
Pawniard used Swords Dance (7 energy)
Excadrill used Hone Claws (6 energy)
Pawniard used Brick Break (18 damage, 6 energy)
Excadrill used Dig (24 damage, 5 energy)

Team Chielee:

HP: 43
Energy: 80
Boosts/Drops: +1 Spd, +2 Atk

Team elDino:

HP: 92
Energy: 84
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk, +1 Acc

Chielee's orders.

Team Chielee:

HP: 43
Energy: 80
Boosts/Drops: +1 Spd, +2 Atk

Team elDino:

HP: 92
Energy: 84
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk, +1 Acc

Not much happens here. Damn Sexy kicks up dust for a sandstorm, as the Quantum Ranger breaks him again. Damn Sexy Digs twice for the KO, as the Quantum Ranger does nothing but Swords Dance.

Calcs:
Pawniard used Brick Break (18 damage, 10 energy)
Excadrill used Sandstorm (9 energy)
Excadrill used Dig (27 damage, 5 energy)
Pawniard used Swords Dance (7 energy)
Excadrill used Dig (27 damage, 9 energy)

Team Chielee:

HP: KO

Team elDino:

HP: 74
Energy: 60
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk, +1 Acc.

Sandstorm for four rounds.

Chielee, your next mon, then elDino's orders.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a nitpick, but I should still have +1/+1, since the boosts last 6 actions... Anyway.

X-Scissor ~ Dig ~ Dig

Scald>>Scald>>Scald. (I should be faster every time so his digging won't make him evade my attacks, right?)

GET DAT BURRRRNNNN.

EDIT: Yeah, I kinda screwed over. Forgot about the SS boost >.>

EDIT2: Isn't boiling water enough to burn through soil??? probably not, but worth trying.

Already saying my GG's. It was pretty obvious you'd win, but it looks like I'm not even gonna reach my goal of KO'ing even one of your pokes..... :(

Team Chielee:

Ken-Shu-Ri (Natural Cure + Illuminate)
Speed: 98
Actions: Scald Spam

Team elDino:

HP: 74
Energy: 60
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk, +1 Acc.
Actions: X-Scissor >>> Dig >>> Dig

Sandstorm for four rounds.

Can Chielee's Staryu turn this hopeless situation around? What the hell do you think? Not even bothering with flavour here, I'm still totally dead.

Calcs:
Excadrill used X-Scissor (15 damage, 6 energy)
Staryu used Scald (17 damage, 5 energy)
Staryu is buffeted by sandstorm (2)
Excadrill used Dig (20 damage, 5 energy)
Staryu used Scald (9 energy)
Staryu is buffeted by Sandstorm (2)
Excadrill used Dig (20 damage, 9 energy)
Staryu used Scald (13 energy)
Staryu is buffeted by sandstorm (2)

Team Chielee:

HP: 29
Energy: 73

Team elDino:

HP: 57
Energy: 40

Sandstorm for three rounds.

Still dead. Dancing all day in a boiling hot room will do that to a man. Thus, no flavour. Sorry guys :( I LOVE YOU REALLY.

Team Chielee:

HP: 29
Energy: 73
Actions: SCALD.

Team elDino:

Energy: 40
Actions: ROCK SLIDE.

Sandstorm for three rounds.

Blah blah blah, TIDAL WAVE! Well, not quite, but same sort of effect. LES CALCS!

Calcs:
Excadrill used Rock Slide (16 damage, 6 energy)
Staryu flinched!
Staryu is buffeted by Sandstorm (2)
Excadrill used Rock Slide (16 damage, 10 energy)

It's down and out! Game to elDino!

Team Chielee:

HP: KO

Team elDino:

Energy: 24

I gain 4 RC.

elDino and Chielee gain 2 TC.

Excadrill gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC.

Pawniard and Staryu gain 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC.

GG eldino, as I said, I didn't even reach my goal of KO'ing one of your pokes. (not even knock out half his health :'(, but whatever)

At least I got some counters :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)