Elevator Music vs. DarkSlay: 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules:
1v1 Singles
1 day DQ (2 for refs)
2 recoveries, 5 chills
Arena: Tournament Arena

I'm using Togepi, but whatever I guess I don't care what you use.
I accept.

Switch = Troll
No Items
One Ability
Elevator Music's Team:

Togepi [Togepii] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20

EC: 1/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Nasty Plot
Psycho Shift
Extrasensory

Counter

Protect
Flamethrower
Thunder Wave

DarkSlay's Team:

Chimchar (Hitenryu) [M]
Nature: Hasty(Adds 15% to Speed. Subtracts 1 Rank from Defense.)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 71 (+)

EC: 2/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Attacks:

Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Slack Off

Counter
Encore
ThunderPunch

Fire Blast
Dig
Brick Break

DarkSlay's actions
Elevator Music's actions
I ref

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
What a cute little egg! Looks like it has a lot of tricks up its sleeve, so let's not take it for granted. Hitenryu is invincible!

Go, Hitenryu the Chimchar!

Hitenryu, it seems that Togepii has a lot of nasty tricks up its sleeve. Let's go ahead and try to stop those tricks. No play time for Togepii. :( Show your silliest face, Hitenryu, with a Taunt! Then go ahead and use Brick Break to score some nice damage. Finish off with a strong Fire Blast! We need to hit Togepii hard and fast if we want to win this one.

IF (Togepii uses Protect on Action 1), THEN (Change actions to: Nasty Plot -> Taunt -> Fire Blast)

Hmmmm...... I guess we may as well not bother with Protect Togepii. Looks like our opponent is very skilled, so we'll just have to try our best and hope everything works out!! First, I guess we'll specify that we're using Serene Grace as our ability... we wouldn't want to get stuck with Hustle off of your Rank 0 Attack and no real physical attacks, now would we?

Start out with an Ancientpower, we'll use that as much as we can to hopefully nab a boost at one point. Then, Counter his Brick Break, we'll show him! After that, use another Ancientpower to damage him some more. This will be a tough one... I don't want you to get fried like the egg you are.... :(

Ancientpower ~ Counter ~ Ancientpower

Togepii
Energy: 100
Atk: 0
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Other:

Hitenryu
Energy: 100
Atk: 2
Def: 1
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 71
Other: +17% Accuracy

Hitenryu starts right off with some smack talk, Taunting Togepii, and how fat he is! Togepii responds with a nice Ancientpower to the face! Hitenryu doesn't like this one bit, so Hitenryu hits Togepii with enough power to Break a Brick! Togepii Counters this move with a counter! Or something... Hitenryu walks up to Togepii, and kindly Blasts him with Fire right in the face! Togepii again uses Ancientpowers to hit Hitenryu with some rocks to end this round.

Togepii
HP: 66
Energy: 81
Other:

Hitenryu
HP: 53
Energy: 77

Action 1:
Hitenryu: Taunt: 10 Energy
Togepii: Ancientpower: [6 + (3-2)*1.5]*1.5 =11.25, rounds to 11 Damage, 4 Energy

Action 2:
Hitenryu: Brick Break: [8 + (2-3)*1.5]*1.5 = 9.75, rounds to 10 Damage, 6 Energy
Togepii: Counter: 10*1.5 = 15 Damage, 6 + 15/3 = 11 Energy

Action 3:
Hitenryu: Fire Blast: 12 + 3 + (2-3)*1.5 = 13.5, rounds to 14 Damage, 7 Energy
Togepii: Ancientpower: [6 + (3-2)*1.5]*1.5 =11.25, rounds to 11 Damage, 4 Energy

Elevator Music's actions
DarkSlay's actions
I ref

OK Togepii, let's continue to do our thing. Spam Ancientpower! If our opponent attempts to avoid our attacks by using Dig, replace that action with Counter!

Ancientpower ~ Ancientpower ~ Ancientpower
IF (Dig is used on any action), THEN (replace that action with Counter)

DarkSlay

Uh oh. Someone made a big mistake. Hitenryu, prevent this whole round from happening with a perfectly timed Torment! Can't hit me with what you cannot use! Then once again, slam Togepii with a Brick Break and a Fire Blast!

Torment -> Brick Break -> Fire Blast

Togepii
HP: 66
Energy: 81
Other:

Hitenryu
Energy: 77

Hitenryu quickly Torments Togepii, which Togepii doesn't like one bit. Togepii attempts to use Ancientpower, but fails, and fails the next two times also. Hitenryu takes advatnage of this free time to smack Togepii with a Brick Break, and then a Fire Blast.

Togepii
HP: 42
Energy: 45
Other: Tormented (3 actions)

Hitenryu
Energy: 54

Action 1:
Hitenryu: Torment: 10 Energy
Togepii: Ancientpower: fail, 8 Energy

Action 2:
Hitenryu: Brick Break: [8 + (2-3)*1.5]*1.5 = 9.75, rounds to 10 Damage, 6 Energy
Togepii: Ancientpower: fail, 12 Energy

Action 3:
Hitenryu: Fire Blast: 12 + 3 + (2-3)*1.5 = 13.5, rounds to 14 Damage, 7 Energy
Togepii: Ancientpower: fail, 16 Energy

The ASB veterans can be so cruel sometimes.

DarkSlay's actions
Elevator Music's actions
I ref

DarkSlay

You know the drill, Hitenryu.

Taunt -> Fire Blast -> Fire Blast

IF (
Protect is used on Action 1), THEN (Replace your actions with Nasty Plot -> Taunt -> Fire Blast)

Togepii
HP: 42
Energy: 45
Other: Tormented (3 actions)

Hitenryu
Energy: 54

Togepii starts off with a Protect, which is odd, because Hitenryu is only Plotting of Nasty things right now, not actually doing anything. Hitenryu then Taunts Togepii again, making Togepii to angry to do anything other than attack. Togepii uses Extrasensory to hurt Hitenryu right in the mind. Hitenryu shoots a Fire Blast at Togepii, which seems to have done quite a bit of damage. Togepii shoots a Flamethrower at Hitenryu, and it seems Togepii is no longer Tormented.

Togepii
HP: 25
Energy: 25
Other: Taunted (4 actions)

Hitenryu
HP: 35
Energy: 30
Other: +17% Accuracy, +1 SpA

Action 1:
Togepii: Protect: 7 Energy
Hitenryu: Nasty Plot: 7 Energy

Action 2:
Hitenryu: Taunt: 10 Energy
Togepii: Extrasensory: 8 + (3-2)*1.5 = 9.5 Damage, rounds to 10 Damage, 6 Energy

Action 3:
Hitenryu: Fire Blast: 12 + 3 + (2-3)*1.5 + (2-0)*1.75 = 17 Damage, 7 Energy
Togepii: Flamethrower: [10 + (3-2)*1.5]*2/3 = 7.667, rounds to 8 Damage, 7 Energy

Elevator Music's actions
DarkSlay's actions
I ref

I guess we'll just need to get very lucky Togepii! I believe in you though! (you're boned........)

Ancientpower ~ Extrasensory ~ Ancientpower

IF (any action would fail), THEN (replace that action with Counter)

Don't know/care if that's an illegal substitution so w/e

DarkSlay

This should do it. Good game E_M!

Brick Break -> Fire Blast -> Brick Break

Togepii
HP: 25
Energy: 25
Other: Taunted (4 actions)

Hitenryu
HP: 35
Energy: 30

Hitenryu quickly hits Togepii with a Brick Break, and it seems that Togepii knows that he is doomed, firing off one last Ancientpower, before a Fire Blast right to the gut.

Togepii
HP: 0
Energy: 21
Other: Taunted (3 actions)

Hitenryu
HP: 24
Energy: 17

Action 1:

Action 2:
Hitenryu: Fire Blast: 12 + 3 + (2-3)*1.5 + (1-0)*1.75 = 15.25, rounds to 15 Damage, 7 Energy, KOs Togepii

GG to both of you. That one round with Torment made a big diefference. Claims:

Elevator Music:
2 TC;
Togepii gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.

DarkSlay:
2 TC;
Hitenryu gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.

C$FP gets 2 RC.

DarkSlay

Good game E_M. Thanks for letting my Hitenryu play with Togepii. :)

Thanks for reffing C$FP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)