C$FP vs ToastTyrant13 having a quickie (that's a quick battle you filthy-minded ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will post this one last time, and hopefully someone will finally take it. I am also going to put up another challenge:

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
0 Recoveries/2 Chills
The tournament arena for simplicity.
It looks like no one accepted this, so I'll use my 2nd slot to take you on. :D

Switch=lol
All Abilities
No items
And let's see what pokemon we have. Representing C$FP it's ...

Scizor [Claws] (Female)
Nature: Adamant (+ to Attack, - from Special Attack)
Type: Bug/Steel
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Swarm
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Light Metal (DW) [unlocked]
The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65

EC: 6/6
MC:
DC:
5/5

Attacks:

Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
Night Slash
Feint
Bullet Punch
Iron Head

Counter
Reversal
Safeguard
Bug Bite

Aerial Ace
Brick Break
X-Scissor
Rock Smash

And from ToastTyrant13 it's ...

Ralts(*)
Hadouken (M)

Nature: Serious (No changes)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities: Synchronize, Trace
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy: (DW Locked) (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse

Shadow Sneak
Encore
Disable

Thunderbolt
Toxic
Rest

Oh my. Well, C$FP sends out first (done that), then ToastTyrant13 sends out (done that) and gives orders, then C$FP gives orders, then I ref.

Holy crap Hadouken, this is uh...holy crap. Looks like this isn't what we thought it was, but we have to make our best effort! Do your best and blast him with some thunderbolts! We have to at least try!

Thunderbolt x3

"Uuh, maybe I should have specified that this was strongmon/FE. I guess this will turn out to be quick."

Bug Bite, X-Scissor, Bug Bite

HP: 100 | EN: 100 | Speed: 65
Stats: 6/4/1/3
Abilities: Swarm, Technician, Light Metal
Other: None

HP: 90 | EN: 100 | Speed: 40
Stats: 1/1/2/2

Welcome one and all to a ... massacre. While Hadouken the Ralts is desperately firing Thunderbolt after Thunderbolt after Thunderbolt, Claws the Scizor isn't worried in the slightest as she chomps down on him with a couple of Bug Bites and slashes him with an X-Scissor. I'm surprised Hadouken survived her assault this round!

HP: 74 | EN: 87 | Speed: 65

HP: 6 | EN: 67 | Speed: 40

Claws uses Bug Bite for 3 energy
Technician increases the energy cost by 1
Roll a D16 for crit: 15 - no crit
Hadouken takes (6*1.5+3+(6-5)+(5-1)*1.5)*1.5=28.5 damage

Hadouken uses Thunderbolt for 7 energy
Roll a D16 for crit: 13 - no crit
Roll a D100 for paralysis: 58 - no paralysis
Claws takes (10+(2-3)*1.5)=8.5 damage

Claws uses X-Scissor for 5 energy
Roll a D16 for crit: 7 - no crit
Hadouken takes (8+3+(6-5)+(5-1)*1.5)*1.5=27 damage

Hadouken uses Thunderbolt for 11 energy
Roll a D16 for crit: 12 - no crit
Roll a D100 for paralysis: 60 - no paralysis

Claws uses Bug Bite for 3 energy
Roll a D16 for crit: 8 - no crit
Hadouken takes (6*1.5+3+(6-5)+(5-1)*1.5)*1.5=28.5 damage

Hadouken uses Thunderbolt for 15 energy
Roll a D16 for crit: 12 - no crit
Roll a D100 for paralysis: 26 - no paralysis

Total damage:
Claws: 25.5
Hadouken: 84

C$FP next.

RALTS! YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH YOU SURVIVED! :D Nothing much you can do though, so just do your best and try to take him on with some THunderbolts. :(

Thunderbolt x3

HP: 74 | EN: 87 | Speed: 65

HP: 6 | EN: 67 | Speed: 40

What happened this round? Take a wild guess.

HP: 74 | EN: 84 | Speed: 65

HP: -10 | EN: 67 | Speed: 40

Claws uses Bullet Punch for 2 energy
Roll a D16 for crit: 9 - no crit
Hadouken takes (4*1.5+3+(6-5)+(5-1)*1.5)=16 damage
Hadouken is KO'd by the attack

Prizes
  • C$FP gets 2 TC
  • ToastTyrant13 gets 2 TC
  • Claws the Scizor gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
  • Hadouken the Ralts gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
  • Objection gets 2 RC

EDIT: And a note for ToastTyrant: when you bought Ralts, you forgot to put Calm Mind in its level up moves, since it gets Calm Mind before level 25 in gen 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)