Doran Dragon vs Lyris! 4v4 Doubles! Metal Bagon=ref TravelLog=tutor! (battle DQed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my life just keeps getting weirder doesn't it. Unown Alphabet Soup. And even worse, I'm reffing a double battle waaaaaaah. OK battlers, since I can't get out of doing this now, I may as well post the rules! 'Cause rules a just so fun fun fun!!!!!!!! So is exclaimation mark SPAM!!!!!!!!!!! OK, it is offical, I am losing my sanity.

Lyris1035 said:
Issuing an Open Challenge!
4 VS 4 Doubles
2 day Player DQ, 3 day ref DQ
3 Recoveries, 8 Chills
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used 5 times (repeating a move counts as 2 uses), it cannot be used again.
Doran Dragon said:
I'll take your challenge lyris

switch= enabled
items= disabled
one ability
Because lots of people find switch rules confusing I'll post them in a hide tag.

deck Knight [COLOR=white said:
(OOOO AHHHH Deck Knight)[/COLOR]] 1. Player A Switch > Player B Declines Switch > Player A Orders > Player B Orders.

2. Player A Switch > Player B Counterswitch and Orders > Player A Orders.

Teams, you brought Pokemon into Unown Soup don't you that... O it's been done before, and they been zombified? No? Well I'm not bringing any of my Pokemon into that bowl of Soup but if you want to risk it tell me your teams.

Team Lyris1035

Lucario (*) Kari (F)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +13% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Stradfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to Dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Nature: Naive
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (90 * 1.15 = 103.5, which rounds up to 104) (+)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Dark Pulse
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Detect
Metal Claw
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Me First
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
ExtremeSpeed
Screech (*)
Copycat
Nasty Plot
Reversal (*)
Quick Guard

Agility (*)
Bullet Punch (*)
Vacuum Wave (*)
Hi-Jump Kick

Magnet Rise
Magic Coat

Brick Break (*)
Work Up (*)
Swords Dance (*)
Attract
Drain Punch
Retaliate
Psychic

Servine (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +16% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW Unlocked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
Nature: Hasty
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 96 (83 * 1.15 = 95.45, which rounds up to 96.)(+)

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Gastro Acid
Leaf Storm

Grass Pledge

Mirror Coat
Captivate
Sweet Scent
Iron Tail

Attract
Protect
Aerial Ace
Solarbeam
Safeguard
Energy Ball

Haxorus (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Abilities:
Mold Breaker (Innate): Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Rivalry (Innate): This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Unnerve (DW Unlocked) (Innate): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Nature: Adamant
Atk: Rank 7 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 97

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Taunt
Dragon Dance
Giga Impact

Counter
Iron Tail
Reversal
Night Slash

Hone Claws
Dragon Claw
Swords Dance
X-Scissor

Zebstrika Zeburaika (M)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Abilities:
Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Motor Drive: (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Sap Sipper (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Nature: Rash
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 116

EC: 6/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Charge
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Flame Charge
Pursuit
Spark
Discharge
Agility

Double Kick
Me First
Shock Wave

Toxic
Light Screen
Charge Beam
Volt Switch

Team Doran Dragon

Bayleef [Orita-chan] (Female)
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Stats:
Atk: **
Def: ***
SpA: ****
SpD: ***
Spe: 60
EC/MC/DC
Battle 1: 0/0/0
Battle 2: 0/0/0
Battle 3: 0/0/0
Battle 4: 1/1/1
Battle 5: 0/0/0
Battle 6: 2/1/1
Battle 7: 1/1/1
Battle 8: 0/0/0
Battle 9: 1/2/1
Battle 10: 0/0/0
Total : 5/5/4
Abilities:
1) Overgrow: Type: Innate When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

DW) Leaf Guard: Type: Innate In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions
Attacks:
Level up:
L1 - Growl
L1 - Tackle
L1 - Razor Leaf
L1 - PoisonPowder
L1 - Reflect
L12 - Synthesis
L22 - Magical Leaf
L26 - Natural Gift
Egg-learned
EG - Ancient Power
EG - Leaf Storm
EG - Heal Pulse
BW-TM
TM11 - Sunny Day
TM22 - SolarBeam
TM90 - Substitute

Ekans [Enaks-chan] (Male)
Nature:
Adamant
Type: Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Stats:
Atk: ***
Def: **
SpA: *
SpD: **
Spe: 55
EC/MC/DC
Battle 4: 1/1/1
Battle 5: 1/1/1
Battle 6: 0/0/0
Battle 7: 0/0/0
Battle 8: 0/0/0
Battle 9: 1/2/1
Total : 3/4/3
Abilities:
1) Intimidate: Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
2) Shed Skin: Type: Innate
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
DW) Unnerve: Type: Innate
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Attacks:
L1 - Leer
L1 - Wrap
L4 - Poison Sting
L9 - Bite
L12 - Glare
L17 - Screech
L20 - Acid
L25 - Stockpile
L25 - Spit up
L25 - Swallow
EG - Poison Tail
EG - Beat Up
EG - Iron Tail
TM6 - Toxic
TM9 - Venoshock
TM26 - Earthquake

Poliwag [Poli-chan] (Female)

Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Water Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Stats:
Atk: ***
Def: **
SpA: *
SpD: **
Spe: 90
EC/MC/DC
Battle 4: 0/0/0
Battle 8: 1/2/1
Battle 9: 0/0/0
Total : 1/2/1
Abilities:
Ability 1: Water Absorb: (Innate)This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Ability 2: Damp: (Innate)This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Dream World: Swift Swim: (Innate)The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Attacks:
Level-up
Lvl 1 - Water Sport
Lvl 5 - Bubble
Lvl 8 - Hypnosis
Lvl 11 - Water Gun
Lvl 15 - DoubleSlap
Lvl 18 - Rain Dance
Lvl 21 - Body Slam
Lvl 25 - BubbleBeam
Egg-learned
Ice Ball
Refresh
Haze
BW-TM
Watefall
Dig
Toxic

Whismur [Ga-chan] (Female)
Nature:
Rash
Type:
Normal Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Stats:
Atk: **
Def: *
SpA: ***
SpD: *
Spe: 24
EC/MC/DC
Battle 4: 0/0/0
Battle 8: 1/2/1
Battle 9: 0/0/0
Total : 1/2/1
Abilities:
Ability 1: Soundproof: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell.. (Known sound moves: Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Sing, Sing a Round, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.
Dream World: Rattled: (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types.
Attacks:
Level-up
Lvl 1 - Pound
Lvl 5 - Uproar
Lvl 11 - Astonish
Lvl 15 - Howl
Lvl 21 - Supersonic
Lvl 25 - Stomp
Egg-learned
Extrasensory
Fake Tears
Smokescreen
BW-TM
Shadow Ball
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

OK before I inevidably drown in this Unown Alphabet Soup I'll post the order of Actions.

Order of actions
1. Lyris sends out Pokemon
2. Doran Dragon sends out Pokemon+actions
3. Lyris posts actions
4. I ref (after travellog has approved it)
5. Lyis posts actions
6. Doran Dragon posts actions
7. I ref (after travellog has approved it)
Rinse and Repeat

Now lets GO GO GO!!!

Doran Dragon, You're missing another Pokemon :P
Kari and Zeburaika! Come on out!
Metal Bagon, I saw your white text: :P

what do you mean I'm missing a pokemon?

Enaks-chan! Ga-chan! Lets do it!

Enaks-chan, lets begin by envenoming the pony with a Toxic! Ga-chan, I want you to begin by singing Astonishing from Little Women at Kari! Enaks-chan, Glare Intimidatingly at Kari while Ga-chan continues with a Supersonic blast aslo aimed at Kari. Enaks-chan, if you havent been damaged yet, use Beat Up on the pony, but if you have been damaged, use Screech on Kari. Ga-chan, I want you to set up a Smokescreen over our side of the field in order to make it harder for the opponent to hit the correct pokemon!

Enaks-chan: Toxic (Zeburaika)>>> Glare [Activate intimidate] (Kari)>>> Beat Up[if hp = 100%](Zeburaika)/screech[if hp <100%] (Kari)

Ga-chan: Astonish (Kari)>>> Supersonic (Kari)>>> Smokescreen [over my team to make it harder for the opponents to find my pokemon in the smokescreen]

Zeburaika, I forgot your ability, so it'll be Lightningrod. Double Kick that Whismur, then use Discharge, of course, Kari already knows what she's doing. End with another Double Kick on Whismur!
Summary: Double Kick @Whismur ~ Discharge ~ Double Kick @Whismur
Kari, your ability will be Inner Focus, Attract Whismur, then Detect those attacks, you don't want statuses, nor you don't like to be team-attacked, do you? Anyways, end with a swift Vacuum Wave on Whismur.
Summary: Attract @Whismur ~ Detect ~ Vacuum Wave @Whismur

Round 1

Note: Before this match begins I’d like to let the participants know that I will be omitting Nicknames from this match due to the fact that this is a lot of Pokemon to be dealing with and this is first time I’m reffing doubles. Also some are hard to type and finally I don’t want to keep typing “chan” over and over and over again.

Note 2: I’ll only post the RNG in the calcs if the move misses or it has an effect on how long a status takes place. I won’t post the RNG if the move hits.
Pre-round
Lyris1035

Lucario – Kari (F)
Energy: 100
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Zebsrika – Zeburaika (M)
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS

Doran Dragon

Ekans - Enaks-chan (Male)
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:
O no! Lyris saw my White writing I feel so exposed. On another topic, if we are in Soup, couldn’t a giant just some and have the soup. OK now with those cheery thoughts behind us, let’s start the battle!

Both of Lyris’ Pokemon are faster so they try to take advantage of that, Zebstrika Double Kicks Whismer while Lucario seems to be attractively flirting with that Whimser as well. I don’t know what Lucario is trying pull here because they are both the same gender! (It fails). Ekans is disgusted by this and coughs up some toxic fluid in Zebstrika’s direction, but it just flies right into the soup for a miss. I don’t think a giant will be eating that soup anytime soon now. Whismer is astonished by Lucario’s flirtatious ways and strikes her. However the damage was laughable.

Zebstrika decides to take no heed that he has a partner and Discharges some electricity all around the bowl. Lucario knows that there is some incoming peril and detects the damage. She then avoids it by jumping into the soup. The other Pokemon weren't so lucky and were dealt a lot of damage. Lucario came out unpoisoned due to her typing it seems that she also missed A glare and a supersonic from her opponents when she was in there.

Now Zebstrika Double Kicks Whimser again but not before Lucario can send a Vacuum Wave at her. Wow they are soooo ganging up on that Whismer. Ekans now Screeches for no apparent reason but it makes Lucario block her ears and now she probably has a throbbing headache. The result is that she lowers her defensive stance a little opening her up to a big attack. Whismer isn’t going for a big attack though she is just coughing up smoke and a lot of it. That Smokescreen could make all moves accuracy fall by 1/4! Whismer tries to stop but she just keeps going until she puffed her last puff of smoke and the room, or should I say the bowl, is fully covered with a thickish layer of smoke.

Lyris has brought the better Pokemon and seems to be using them to the best of his ability. But can there be a fairy tale ending where the little pokemon prevail against the big. You’ll just have to keep watching to find out!
Post-round
Lyris1035

Lucario – Kari (F)
HP: 98
Energy: 79
Stat Boosts/Drops: -2 Defence
Other:

Zebsrika – Zeburaika (M)
Energy: 88
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS

Doran Dragon

Ekans - Enaks-chan (Male)
HP: 76
Energy: 81
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

HP: 23
Energy: 89
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Zebsrika > Lucario > Ekans > Whimser

Zebsrika
Double Kick 3 energy first strike 11 damage second strike 11 damage total 22 damage (@Whismer)
Discharge 6 energy hits Whismer for 16 damage, Ekans for 14 damage but Lucario Detected the attack
Double Kick 3 energy first strike 11 damage second strike (RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit) 16 damage total 27 damage (@Whismer)

Lucario
Attract 6 energy the attack fails
Detect 7 energy + 5 energy Lucario Protected herself.
Vacuum Wave 3 energy 12 damage (@Whismer)

Ekans
Toxic 7 energy RNG rolled 89 for a miss
Glare 6 energy Lucario detected the attack (@Lucario)
Screech 6 energy Lucairo’s defence fell by two (2) stages (@Lucario)

Whimser
Astonish 3 energy 2 damage (@Lucario)
Supersonic 4 energy Lucario detected the attack (@Lucario)
Smokescreen 4 energy All Pokemon’s accuracy will be lowered by 1/4 for 1(one) round (ref discretion).

Lyris is first this round.

I didn't see the "Fe" :/
Well, I'm going to use moves that never miss!
Lucario: Magnet Rise ~ Unown Iron Defense ~ Aura Sphere @Whismur
If Whismur is KO'd by A3, redirect the attack to Ekans.
Zeburaika: Light Screen ~ Unown Reflect ~ Shock Wave @Ekans
Team Wide Sub: If Taunted, use A3 as A1 & A2 (so that actions will be Aura Sphere/Shock Wave @Whismur/Ekans x3)

I will, if Possible, DQ Doran Dragon, I've waited enough time for this battle to end!
If impossible, I request this battle to be Canceled, OK?

Only 1 round has been played so there will be no rewards and the battle will be cancelled. I'm not sure if I get 2 RC for the DW however, I will check with TravelLog and edit this post if I do.

This battle has been cancelled no counters will be given out to the players nor will this battle count towards W/L/T records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)