Event Dealer (4G ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings,
This is my first official trade thread.

I have one rule, so before you post anything, think long and hard about it.
DO NOT TROLL.

I make mistakes. I will be the first to admit that I've been a total ass to someone without realizing the typos I've made in my threads time and time again.
There is kinder ways of telling someone they made a mistake, and I would appreciate it if it was said through a private message.
If you post it here I automatically think your trolling me. That's just how it is.

Retail information
I don't own any hacking device nor do I know how to RNG pokemon. I clone through the GTS.

Please, all trading business on this thread. I like to use my VM's for socializing. And in any case, people deserve to know what goes on in this thread.

GAMESTP Entei (UT) l Custap Berry
31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant l HP Dark
Flare Blitz l Howl l ExtremeSpeed l Crush Claw

GAMESTP Celebi (UT) l Jaboca Berry
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid l Bold l HP Dark
Leaf Storm l Recover l Nasty Plot l Healing Wish
SPECIAL: UNLOCKS SENT BACK IN TIME FIGHT AGAINST GEOVANNI.

GAMESTP Pichu (UT) l Everstone
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly l HP Dark
Volt Tackle l Charge l Endeavor l Endure
SPECIAL: THIS PICHU UNLOCKS SPIKEY EARED PICHU

TRU Shaymin (UT) l Micle Berry
31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest l HP Dark
Seed Flare l Aromatherapy l Energy Ball l Substitute

ALAMOS Darkrai (UT) l Enigma Berry
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid l HP Dark
Roar of Time l Spacial Rend l Hypnosis l Nightmare

I need breeding projects done
I require flawless IV's with the right nature.
Occasionally an egg move.
If you train it for me with the EV's I desire, you can have two pokemon.

Standard OU Battling
The winner receives 1 credit on the losers thread.
If you don't have a thread, there is no prize.
You can ask on this thread to battle me.

Hex Flawless IVs will only give you Hidden Power Dark though. You might work at Gamestop, but you're not the game creator though. You may have access to all the events Gamestop ever hosted, but you don't have access to change stuff inside the game system...Please don't guess the IVs or Hidden Power just to make your things look attractive. -_-"

Hex Flawless IVs will only give you Hidden Power Dark though. You might work at Gamestop, but you're not the game creator though. You may have access to all the events Gamestop ever hosted, but you don't have access to change stuff inside the game system...Please don't guess the IVs or Hidden Power just to make your things look attractive. -_-"
whoops. yeah that's my bad. I accidentally put HP ice for some reason. I didn't even realize it until i reread the posts trying to figure out what everyone was complaining about. sorry.

CMT for these

31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid l Bold l HP Dark

GAMESTP Pichu (UT) l Everstone
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly l HP Dark
Volt Tackle l Charge l Endeavor l Endure
SPECIAL: THIS PICHU UNLOCKS SPIKEY EARED PICHU

CMT for this:

31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid l Bold l HP Dark

I got over 50 events from like 2 years ago, including PCNY, jap events, spanish events, etc. a whole bunch. I don't want anything you have unfortunately, but do you have anything other these GAMESTP events?

For the VM you sent me I just bred one,but from the post you received from on top,Im not interested in those pokemon anymore even if you do work at GameStop I don't care.

How did you get these yourself if:

"Retail information
I don't own any hacking device nor do I know how to RNG pokemon. I clone through the GTS."

You are unable to RNG? I highly doubt you spent the time soft resetting all of these for flawless IVs.

How did you get these yourself if:

"Retail information
I don't own any hacking device nor do I know how to RNG pokemon. I clone through the GTS."

You are unable to RNG? I highly doubt you spent the time soft resetting all of these for flawless IVs.
Maybe he got them from someone? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)