Event Dealer (4G ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Uh was the GAMESTP Celebi ever distributed? I know it was on the same cart as the 3 GAMESTP Crown Beasts but the Celebi given away at Gamestop was the WIN2011 one.

I appreciate everyone's concern, but in regards to my earlier post, I mentioned I work at gamestop. I have access to any GAMESTP event Pokemon. Some events have been distributed earlier than others, but that doesn't mean we automatically delete them off the system.

Hozu, if you're questioning if Celebi is legit, to my knowledge I know that a regular Celebi (hacked) cannot unlock the Ilex Forest event. so that should be proof enough for you.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
That doesn't matter. All I'd have to do is use a code to encounter a Celebi in the wild, use an editor to set the "Fateful Encounter" flag, and maybe change the ball to a Cherish Ball (or better yet use one to catch it) and it would trigger the event. To my knowledge the GAMESTP Celebi was never officially distributed. Unless you can provide proof that the GAMESTP Celebi was officially distributed you should not try to pass off something as legit when it's not. I also find it hard to believe that you got those IVs by simply soft resetting.

I appreciate everyone's concern, but in regards to my earlier post, I mentioned I work at gamestop. I have access to any GAMESTP event Pokemon. Some events have been distributed earlier than others, but that doesn't mean we automatically delete them off the system.

Hozu, if you're questioning if Celebi is legit, to my knowledge I know that a regular Celebi (hacked) cannot unlock the Ilex Forest event. so that should be proof enough for you.
Working at Gamestop or not, if you can't RNG but got them yourself, how did you get six flawless Pokes?

I'm not going to further explain myself. No matter what, trolls will troll. I provided answers and you still have questions. this is my trade thread, and if you aren't going to accept the fact that most people don't have these flawless event pokemon but I do, then piss off. next person will be first on my blacklist and I will block you. this is your warning. so think long and hard before you post again.

I'm not attacking you with your trade thread. So don't attack mine. I could just as easily accuse you of hacking pokemon like you are accusing me.

Actually the Celebi I have is RNGed and is better than yours because it has HP Fire 70 and yours has a useless HP lol. You never answered how you got HEXFLAWLESS events if you can't RNG!

I'm not going to further explain myself. No matter what, trolls will troll. I provided answers and you still have questions. this is my trade thread, and if you aren't going to accept the fact that most people don't have these flawless event pokemon but I do, then piss off. next person will be first on my blacklist and I will block you. this is your warning. so think long and hard before you post again.

I'm not attacking you with your trade thread. So don't attack mine. I could just as easily accuse you of hacking pokemon like you are accusing me.
Btw you can't have a personal blacklist. It's in the rules.

THE RULES said:
* Personal blacklists are not allowed in trade threads. It's fine if you do not wish to trade with another user for any reason, but blacklists only air these dislikes in public and lead to excessive flaming, which is against Smogon-wide rules. Users who have shady trading practices can be reported to the forum-wide blacklist thread.

We're just trying prevent you from from getting yourself on the BL. (I think)

I've checked the wonder card for the GAMESTP Celebi (Yup, still sitting there on my SS), and the OT is Win2011. I got it also from Gamestop, so I'm pretty sure "GAMESTP" Celebi never exist.

We are 99% sure you did not obtain that Celebi by the methods you're stating.

First of all, your Celebi is absolutely flawless and has an amazing nature while you claim to not know how to RNG manipulate Pokemon. The chances of getting a Celebi like that are dismally low without some sort of RNG manipulation or help from Pokegen / Pokesav. Second of all, I did a bit of research and it seems as though GAMESTP Celebis are only obtainable from a leaked Nintendo Distribution ROM. From what I understand, the wondercards never went live. Back in February and March, Gamestop distributed WIN2011 Celebis. There's no trace of one with the GAMESTP OT in any of the event databases I've seen so far. A few RNG manipulators (like Bond and Kaphotics) RNG manipulated the Celebi anyway and distributed it. If you really wanted to, you could check those Celebis here.

So, this is a pretty obvious RNG manipulated Celebi from a wondercard that didn't even get to see the light of day. And you're saying you got this Celebi from soft reseting and luck? That's a load of bull. Upload your Celebi to Pokecheck and I guarantee you it'll have the exact same PID as Bond's.

I and everyone else here think your a bold faced lier. Before you pop open the trolling defense, we're not. We just know something here's fishy and it's pretty evident we're right.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
i'm 100% percent positive he got the GAMESTP celebi from my gts thread that's now closed on projectpokemon. dunno why he's claiming it's his own, but i'd wager that's the actual origin.

i'm 100% percent positive he got the GAMESTP celebi from my gts thread that's now closed on projectpokemon. dunno why he's claiming it's his own, but i'd wager that's the actual origin.
If he is correct then that proofs you are lying about obtaining those pokemon yourself.

And if that's true, that makes some kind of irony then, since YOU'll end up being the trolling one here yourself. First, you claim to have obtained FLAWLESS pokemons yourself WITHOUT RNG manipulation, aka it's just so damn obvious that you probably either stole them off from someone else or Pokesav/Gen them. Now, it's so clear that all you did was you went and stole another person's pokemons and make up that stupid lie, thinking that everyone will believe you that your pokemons are all flawless and with good nature just because you work at Gamestop. -_-"

PS. Honestly speaking, no one here cares if we end up in your personal blacklist btw. I, for one, already have all those events, and I can see that I probably will never have anything I want from your thread that I can't get from elsewhere anyway. Go ahead and blacklist us in your thread and we'll blacklist you in the official blacklist thread for claiming others' pokemons as yours and having personal blacklist in your thread. *shrug*

I appreciate everyone's concern, but in regards to my earlier post, I mentioned I work at gamestop. I have access to any GAMESTP event Pokemon. Some events have been distributed earlier than others, but that doesn't mean we automatically delete them off the system
that doesnt even make sense since thats not how distros work

PS. Honestly speaking, no one here cares if we end up in your personal blacklist btw. I, for one, already have all those events, and I can see that I probably will never have anything I want from your thread that I can't get from elsewhere anyway. Go ahead and blacklist us in your thread and we'll blacklist you in the official blacklist thread for claiming others' pokemons as yours and having personal blacklist in your thread. *shrug*

He's right about that even YOU might end up in the blacklist.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Please state clearly how you obtained flawless wondercard Pokemon without RNGing them or I will have to close this thread.

ALAMOS Darkrai (UT) l Enigma Berry
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid l HP Dark
Roar of Time l Spacial Rend l Hypnosis l Nightmare

Did you RNG this yourself?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think the mods should just close this thread already. At least one poke isn't legit because it was never distributed officially (the GAMESTP Celebi) and the OP is very suspicious.

Red

how do you clone these on gts? You cant pass them through the gts because they have these are events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)