Kaxtar vs. C$FP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had spare moment so I figured I'd set this all up for you guys.

1v1 Strongmon
1 Day DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
Tournament Arena
I ask that this be an items on match.
Oh yeah, and only send one Pokemon to the ref.
No Switch
All Abilities.

Kaxtar's Mon

Lucario [Aura Beast] Male
Nature: Naughty (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from Special Defense)

Fighting : Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 90

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Inner Focus (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.

Justified (DW): Innate This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Dark Pulse
Foresight
Quick Attack
Detect
Metal Claw
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Endure
Reversal
Screech
ExtremeSpeed
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Nasty Plot
Me First

Blaze Kick
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick
Agility

Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Toxic
Psychic
Substitute
Earthquake
Flash Cannon
Dig

Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Magic Coat
Magnet Rise

C$FP's MOn

Lucario [Bill] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy (104*104/870=12.43), -1 Def)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified (DW) [unlocked]: (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 104 (90*1.15=103.5)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech
Dark Pulse
Metal Claw
Metal Sound
Bone Rush
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed

Blaze Kick
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick
Vacuum Wave

Earthquake
Focus Blast
Work Up

You guys know the drill

Haha. Now that all forms of evasion are dead, except for Dodge and Agility, I might be able to pull this off in one round.

Lucario: Hi Jump Kick Thrice. IF C$FP order's his Lucario to Counter more than once, THEN replace your actions with three Aura Spheres.

Hp:100
Energy:100

Hp:100
Energy:100

Round 1: The Mirror Battle
Well this is quite interesting folks. We have a battle between two different Lucario, so its going to be hard to tell the difference, so I'll try to make it easier to tell who's who. Now, Kaxtar's Lucario goes first, even though C$FP has the speed advantage, he must have something planned! Then Bam! Kaxtar's Lucario smacks C$FP's Lucario with a Hi Jump Kick with the boosted power of a Choice Band, what a painful blow.
Next C$FP uses Counter, which deals a huge amount of damage back to Kaxtar's Lucario, this is some serious damage these two are causing, Its painful just looking at it, Kaxtar's Lucario puts another Hi Jump Kick up in the air though and connects, ouch.

This time C$FP decides that his own Lucario should use Hi Jump Kick, which finishes off Kaxtar's Lucario, fast game guys.

Kaxtar

Hp:0
Energy:0

C$FP

Hp:60
Energy:65

Both trainers recieve 2TC

C$FP's Lucario gets 1/2/1/1(KOc)

Kaxtar's Lucario gets 1/2/1

I get 2 RC

GG. This was probably the most enjoyable two actions I have ever had. Thanks for the reffing, Zeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)