Maxim versus Terrador, in another 1v1 Eviolite-effect arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
3 recoveries/5 chills
NFE's only (mid stage mons reccomended...)
Challenger chooses arena
All Abilities
Switching=superfluous
Items=Off. The effect of the arena is not items-based.
C$FP said:
Field Type: All
Complexity: Simple
Restrictions: All NFE's get the effect of an Eviolite without holding one.

This stadium is like the tournament arena. However, there is a break in the bleachers, where there is a large, enclosed white room with a door for employee access. Inside, scientists have built a machine that emits special invisible light rays, that weaker Pokemon (NFE's) absorb in their bone marrow (or something in their body if they have no bones). This increases thier body's stability, in effect giving an Eviolite effect (boosting Def. and SpD by *1.5, rounded up). This allows NFE Pokemon to be competitive with FE Pokemon.
Maxim said:

Roselia(*) [Alurani] (F)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a 12% flat accuracy boost on all attacks. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2 (3 under arena)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3 (5 under arena)
Spe: 75 (65*1.15^)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Absorb(*)
Poison Sting
Growth(*)
Water Sport(*)
Stun Spore(*)
Mega Drain(*)
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Grasswhistle
Worry Seed(*)
Giga Drain
Toxic Spikes
Toxic
Aromatherapy
Synthesis

Sleep Powder (*)
Spikes (*)
Leaf Storm(*)

Shadow Ball(*)
Protect(*)
Sludge Bomb(*)
Double Team

Thanks for reffing!
Terrador said:

Chansey (Safari) [Female]

Type: Normal: Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Nature: Modest (+1 SAtk -1 Atk)

Abilities: Natural Cure:

Type: Innate

This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Serene Grace:

This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Healer (DW):

This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats:
HP: 140
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1 (2 under arena)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4 (6 under arena)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
BST: 19

EC: 6/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Pound
Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss
Softboiled
Tail Whip
Minimize
DoubleSlap
Growl
Defense Curl
Sing
Heal Pulse
Light Screen

Aromatherapy
Counter
Substitute

Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Psychic
Hyper Beam
Thunder Wave

Total: 24

Cranidos [Peter] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, Spe/1.15, Eva-10)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Mold Breaker: Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Sheer Force (DW): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (3 under arena)
Spe: 50 (-)
BST: 16

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance

Hammer Arm
Iron Tail
Iron Head

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Substitute

Total: 15

Abra [Adrian] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +30 Acc/Dodge, -1 Def)
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 0 (-) (remains 0 under arena)
SpD: Rank 2 (3 under arena)
Spe: 104 (+)
Weight Class: 2
Total: 12

EC: 9/4/9
MC: 4
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Teleport

Encore
Fire Punch
Ice Punch

Counter
Endure
Magic Coat

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Reflect
Light Screen
Zap Cannon
Taunt
Energy Ball
Protect
Psyshock
Torment
Bide
Double Team
Safeguard

Total: 21

Thanks for reffing!
A mysterious voice can be heard coming from the ceiling. What looks like a giant black I-Pad appears, connected to the ceiling by machinery. A giant orange eye appears on the screen.

"Welcome. I am GLaPZuVOS-Genetic Lifeform and Porygon-Z u-Valencia Operating System. It seems that Tortferngatr has left me here to do science with you today. Luckily, Orange Company has...learned...from the mistakes of Aperture Science, and rest assured, I have been more competently...integrated...than a certain other female genetic lifeform was by Aperture. Orange was also smart enough to program me correctly the first time and NOT try and patch me with alternate cores. Oh well. Enough about how I'm superior to Aperture-besides, I have far fewer...windows...for viruses to come through.

Anyways, it seems as though Maxim has only brought a single Pokemon. Terrador, on the other hand, has brought several. Thus-" A claw grabs Roselia's Pokeball, sending her out timidly- "while Terrador will choose his Pokemon manually and issue actions that same round. After that, Maxim will order.

I bid you good science, gentlemen. And make certain you play Angry Birds in front of GLaDOS for me-she can't stand our amazing app system and could only compete with the Aperture Turret OS-'does everything' my virtual arse. Besides, I have Photoshop...pity Tortferngatr's working on an Aperture computer and doesn't have it. Oh, have I rambled on about how superior I am for too long? Let us begin testing. Terrador, you're up."

Out comes Safari the Chansey
Thunder Wave ~ Psychic ~ Substitute (15 HP)
IF (a move is not executed), THEN (use it again and push the queue down)

Oh boy, I don't like the look of that computer...

Alurani: Yeah I don't like it either, but let's just focus on the match.

Maxim: Sure

Toxic~Stun Spore~Worry Seed
If
GLaPZuVOS uses deadly neurotoxin, use aromatherapy and magical leaf to bust us out of here.

Type: Normal
Nature: Modest
Abilities: Natural Cure/Serene Grace
Stats:
HP: 140

24 moves/19 BRT (2 enemy substitutions legal)

Energy: 100
Stat Changes: None
Other: N/A

Roselia (Alurani) [Female]
Type: Grass/Poison
Nature: Timid (+12% acc)
Abilities: Natural Cure/Poison Point
Stats:
Spe: 75 (+)

21 moves/16 BRT (1 enemy substitution legal)
Energy: 100

"Testing commence. Now, why would I be connected to a giant vat of deadly neurotoxin? It wouldn't make sense, as I can easily fire a taser at any burglars or portal savants who trespass on the facilities. Another way in which Valencias are better than Apertures.

Either way, the results. Alurani begins by utilizing Toxic gas against her opponent, and although it's far from deadly neurotoxin, it's making Safari feel queasy. She responds by releasing a Thunder Wave at her foe, paralyzing her. The more accurate term would be 'stunned,' but whatever. analysis indicates that when it is difficult to outdamage your opponent, they will get creative.

Of course, this hypothesis is shortly rejected, as Safari attempts to use Psychic to fling her foe into the floor. Physics take hold, however, and she can't accelerate her foe into the wall quickly enough to do any real damage through the Eviolite effect. However, she hits hard enough to cause Alurani's special defense to drop. How boring-perhaps personality is the one thing Aperture computers have over me. Oh well. Alurani manages to fight her paralyzed state and obtain revenge by launching Stun Spores at Safari. She too is paralyzed right now.

...Oh, was something supposed to happen? It appears that Safari's Natural Cure and Serene Grace have been eliminated and replaced with a keen sense of Insomnia by Alurani's Worry Seed. It seems this has somehow caused Safari to spasm, paralyzing her fully for this turn. My, this has not gone well for Terrador."

Abilities: Natural Cure/Serene Grace Insomnia
Stats:
HP: 137
Spe: 50 (12.5)
Energy: 88
Other: Worried for 5 more actions

Stats:
HP: 86
Spe: 75 (+) (18.75)

Energy: 81
Stat Changes: -1 special defense (1 round)

Action 1:

Toxic:
Guaranteed hit due to +speed. -6 energy, Chansey is Toxic Poisoned.

Thunder Wave:
-7 energy, Roselia is 25% paralyzed.

Action 2:
Psychic: 7 base power (6+1), 5 energy (4+0.5 rounded up)
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 9915, no crit
Drop (1-2000[Serene Grace]/10000): Rolls 1120, causes drop
-5 energy, inflicts 4 damage and causes a special defense drop.

Stun Spore:
Full Paralysis (1-2500/10000): Rolls 4672, Roselia can move
Hit(1-8700[acc boost]/10000): Rolls 3015, hits

Action 3:
Worry Seed:
Full Paralysis (1-2500/10000): Rolls 5197, Roselia can move
-7 energy, Chansey's abilities were suppressed and replaced with Insomnia.

Substitute:
Full Paralysis (1-2500/10000) Rolls 39/10000, Chansey is paralyzed and cannot move.
Chansey is paralyzed! She can't move!

Maxim's turn to order.

Stats:
HP: 137
Spe: 50 (12.5)
Energy: 88
Other: Worried for 5 more actions
[/LEFT]

Stats:

Energy: 81
Stat Changes: -1 special defense (1 round)
Other: N/A​

[REDACTION
REASON: Tortferngatr flavor module offline due to priorities; flavor module will likely reboot on the weekend. The paradoxical flavor module has not, however, gone offline, as it demands far less power than writing straight prose. Therefore, you have gotten this ironic flavor tidbit. Oh, and Aperture Science are capitalist pig-dicks, even though Orange recently surpassed them in net worth and can no longer claim to have hipster cred.

This system has encountered a temporary setback. Please consult Bookkeepping for details on what has happened this round.]

Stats:
HP: 103 (15 HP Substitute) the substitute image will be here soon I promise
Energy: 49
Other: Worried for 2 more actions

Stats:

Energy: 58
Other: N/A​

Action 1:

Aromatherapy (Roselia)
Full Paralysis (1-2500/10000): Rolls 3576, Roselia can move
Roselia's Team was refreshed! -8 energy.

Aromatherapy (Chansey)
Full Paralysis (1-2500/10000): Rolls 4672, Chansey can move
Chansey's team was refreshed! -9 energy. She's still worried, though.

Action 2:
Giga Drain
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 2815, no crit
-11 energy, inflicts 9 damage and sends 5 HP back to Roselia (*max health).

Thunder Wave:
-7 energy, Roselia is 25% paralyzed.

Action 3:
Substitute:
Chansey made a Substitute! -23 energy [STAB], -25 HP.

Magical Leaf:
Full Paralysis (1-2500/10000): Rolls 2958, Roselia can move
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 294, a critical hit!
-4 energy, inflicts 10 damage to the Substitute.

Terrador's turn to order.

Light Screen ~ Ice Beam ~ Flamethrower
IF (Roselia ever uses Double Team), THEN (Use Light Screen ~ Chill ~ Chill as your actions)

Stats:
HP: 103 (15 HP Substitute) the substitute image will be here soon I promise
Energy: 49
Other: Worried for 2 more actions

Stats:

Energy: 58

[Priority Check successful; flavor module reboot successful. We were not infected with the TVTropes worm yesterday; because u-Vals cannot be infected or hacked in any matter, there cannot have been a TVTropes worm in the system.]

"Now, where was I? Last round it was demonstrated that Chansey and Roselia are both very good at chemical therapy using inhaled chemicals. It is this round that it seems to be shown that Roselia are not a very bright species...or that their trainers are bad at reading the Bookkeeping section as the error message directed. Roselia attempts more toxic attacks, but analysis indicates that the Substitute Chansey conveniently put up the round conveniently blocks it. Chansey, meanwhile, seems to have put up a Light Screen. My. What an excitement.

Chansey finally takes the offense again, launching an Ice Beam at her opponent. Inquiry-how does a pink blob produce the sufficient intensity of a heat sink effect to create a beam of liquid air? This is a project for later, but Roselia seems fairly vulnerable to it. No wait-perhaps it's not for later. This won't hurt a bit." A needle extends from the ceiling, drawing a small sample of blood from Chansey's ear-like flaps. While Chansey gives a slight squeal, it doesn't do any damage. See, unlike GLaDOS, I don't lie to you. "Ah-it seems that while I have discovered a most wonderful gene for Pokemon ice creation capacity, the DNA map is too large to fit in my text-generation margins and too time-consuming to read. How sad. More relevantly, however, I have discovered that Chansey's immune system is fighting the artificial stress hormones of the Worry Seeds, although why Chansey's immune system would do that is another matter of debate entirely. Roselia succumbs to the Thunder Wave from prior, and is fully paralyzed this round.

Chansey, who by now has likely recovered her Serene Grace, finishes off with a Flamethrower, and this time, she even leaves a burning mark on Roselia. Ouch. You're almost as bad as GLaDOS, Terrador. Roselia finally takes a proper action and launches a storm of leaves at her foe...too bad the Light Screen is up, or that would have been a dead Substitute. As it is, Roselia is looking fairly exhausted."

Stats:
HP: 103 (5 HP Substitute) the substitute image will be here soon I promise
Energy: 27
Other: Light Screen for 3 more actions.

Stats:
HP: 66

Energy: 44
Stat Changes: -2 Special Attack (decays next round)
Status: 10% paralysis (3 more actions), Burned (6 more actions)

Action 1:

Light Screen
A barrier was formed! -8 energy

Toxic
Full Paralysis (1-2000/10000): Rolls 3576, Roselia can move
Roselia...do I really have to say it does nothing against a Substitute? -6 energy, has the exact same effect as the goggles.

Action 2:

Ice Beam
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 9231, no crit.
Freeze (1-1000/10000): Rolls 4241, no freeze.
-7 energy, 11 damage.

Leech Seed
Full Paralysis (1-2000/10000): Rolls 1629, Roselia is paralyzed! She can't move!

Chansey became calm again and regained her natural abilities!

Action 3:
Flamethrower
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 4308, no crit.
Burn (1-2000/10000): Rolls 1417, burns.
-7 energy, 11 damage, burns Roselia.

Leaf Storm:
Full Paralysis (1-1500/10000): Rolls 9027, Roselia can move
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 3513, no crit.
-8 energy, inflicts 10 damage to the Substitute.

Roselia was hurt by its burn! -2 HP

Maxim's turn to order.

A leaf storm and it can only do 10 damage against a Chansey! Good Grief.

Ok then, ummmm...

Giga Drain~Absorb~Giga Drain

Stats:
Energy: 27
Other: Light Screen for 3 more actions.

Stats:
HP: 66
Energy: 44
Stat Changes: -2 Special Attack (decays next round)
Status: 10% paralysis (3 more actions), Burned (6 more actions)

"Fascinatingly, Safari begins with a hyper-powerful beam of energy and volatile molecules-while it seems to have no unusual effect on Alurani besides what a hyper-powerful beam of energy and volatile molecules would do, it has left Safari feeling rather sluggish. Alurani is again stunned by the electric oddities still in her body.

Safari, meanwhile, decides to chill out. Alas, the remaining details of the round seem to showcase that both battlers are morons. Safari attempts to make a second Substitute-interestly, however, it fails. Alurani tries and fails repeatedly to drain her opponent's rich HP reserves, but she simply cannot pierce Safari's special defenses through a Light Screen, an articifial Eviolite effect, and at -2 special attack. Nevertheless, Alurani does finally recover from Thunder Wave, which should make the remainder of this battle more interesting than expected."

Stats:
Energy: 18
Other: None

Stats:
HP: 45

Energy: 28
Stat Changes: -1 Special Attack (decays next round)

Action 1:

Hyper Beam
Hit (1-9000/10000): Rolls 970, hits.
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 7708, does not crit.
-9 energy, 15 damage, Chansey is sluggish.

Giga Drain
Full Paralysis (1-1000/10000): Rolls 591, Roselia is paralyzed! She can't move!

Action 2:

Chansey chilled! +12 energy, 4 chills remaining

Absorb
Full Paralysis (1-500/10000): Rolls 2967, Roselia can move
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 4308, no crit.
-5 energy, deals no damage and heals no damage.

Action 3:
Chansey used Substitute! But it failed! -12 energy.

Giga Drain:
Full Paralysis (1-500/10000): Rolls 695, Roselia can move
Crit (1-625/10000): Rolls 3513, no crit.
-11 energy, inflicts no damage and heals no damage. (Seriously)

Roselia Naturally Cured her Paralysis!

Stats:
Energy: 18

Stats:
HP: 45

Energy: 28
Stat Changes: -1 Special Attack (decays next round)

"Hmm. It seems that again, neither competitor is doing anything interesting. Both Roselia and Chansey are naturally pacifistic species, but this is downright slow. Safari merely refreshed her Light Screen, both competitors continued to chill out, and Roselia created several photonic clones. (The technique is called Double Team, but who cares.) When something truly interesting occurred, another Hyper Beam, it merely disrupted one of the clones.

I'm almost tempted to use deadly neurotoxin to make things more interes-what am I saying, that would be GLaDOSly. Valencia computers are always superior to Aperture computers. Valencia computers are always superior to Aperture computers. Valencia computers are always superior to Aperture computers. Good. Let us continue testing."

Stats:
Energy: 13
Other: Light Screen for 3 more actions

Stats:
HP: 39
Energy: 36
Other: 3 Double Team clones remaining

Action 1:

Roselia chilled! +12 energy, 4 chills remaining

Light Screen
A barrier was formed! -8 energy

Action 2:
Roselia chilled! +12 energy, 3 chills remaining

Chansey chilled! +12 energy, 3 chills remaining

Action 3:
Double Team*4
-16 energy.

Hyper Beam
Hit (1-9000/10000): Rolls 8189, hits.
Real Roselia Hit (1-2000/10000): Rolls 4741, does not hit a clone.
Crit roll irrelevant
-9 energy, a clone destroyed, Chansey is sluggish.

Roselia Naturally Cured her burn!

Maxim's turn to order

Eh well, I don't really know how this is going to work, but let's try to win!

Chill~Growth~Synthesis

Stats:
Energy: 13
Other: Light Screen for 3 more actions

Stats:
HP: 39
Energy: 36
Other: 3 Double Team clones remaining

"Sigh, even I hate stall. Safari Pounds at her foe's clones, trying to use a low-energy means of dispatching them, as Alurani chills and begins to Grow. Safari also chills, and Alurani...great...uses Synthesis to restore some health. Pity this place is so well-lit, although Chansey finally manages to pick out the real Roselia and Pound away her copies. Can you all please finish already?"

Stats:
Energy: 23

Stats:
HP: 57
Energy: 29
Stat Changes: +1 Attack, +1 Special Attack (will decay next round.)

Action 1:

Roselia chilled! +12 energy, 2 chills remaining

Pound
Real Roselia Hit (1-2500/10000 [reroll if 10000]): Rolls 3253. Hits a clone.
Crit Roll irrelevant.

Action 2:
Growth
Roselia's Attack and Special Attack rose! -6 energy.

Chansey chilled! +12 energy, 2 chills remaining

Action 3:
Synthesis
Roselia healed herself for 20 HP! -13 energy

Pound
Real Roselia Hit (1-3333/10000 [reroll if 10000]): Rolls a 76. Real Roselia hit.
Crit Roll (1-625/1000): Rolls 6043. No crit.
2 damage, -1 energy.

Giga Drain~Leech Seed~Chill
If substitute is not down by the time leech seed is supposed to be used, use (Giga Drain~Sludge bomb~Leech Seed)
If energy goes below 10, use chill for that action instead.

Stats:

Stats:
HP: 57
Energy: 29

Skulloton reffing due to having to maintain a stricter RL bedtime in order to avoid loss of concentration in class. Flavor will be picked up soon-probably edited in on the weekend.

Stats:
HP: 93
Energy: 46

Stats:
HP: 68
Energy: 21

Action 1:

Giga Drain, no crit and destroys sub with 5 damage. 3 HP restored, 11 energy used.
Chill-1 chill for Chansey left. Energy+12.

Action 2:
Leech Seed, costs 9 energy.Pound, no crit, 1 energy, 2 damage.
Leech Seed drains 5 of Chansey's HP.

Action 3:
Chill-1 chill for Roselia left.
Chill-Last chill for Chansey used up.

Maxim's turn to order.

Stats:
HP: 93
Energy: 46

Stats:
HP: 68
Energy: 21

"My. This is taking forever. It seems the Roselia specimen is proving herself more capable than expected thanks to her hitpoint draining capacity-but by my calculations, she'll faint of energy exhaustion within three rounds. If this match goes on for more than that, I will negate the Eviolite effect and disable any attacks of either battles that cost less than 5 energy to execute."

Stats:
HP: 63
Energy: 41

Stats:
Stat Changes: -1 defense (will decay next round.)

Action 1:

Absorb
Crit Roll (1-625/1000): Rolls 611. Crits; deals 9 damage, heals 5 HP, costs 5 energy.

Pound
Crit Roll (1-625/1000): Rolls a 3003. No crit, deals 3 damage. (sorry for the earlier 2 damages.), costs 1 energy.

Action 2:
Chill: Roselia recovered 12 Energy! All chills have been used for this round, thankfully...

Tail Whip-Roselia's defense fell! Costs 3 energy.

Action 3:
Absorb
Crit Roll (1-625/10000): Rolls 2997. No crit; deals 6 damage, heals 3 HP, costs 5 energy.

Pound
Crit Roll (1-625/10000): Rolls a 5554. No crit, deals 5 damage. Costs 1 energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)