Musharna (Analysis) [QC 0/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
As of this post, I have approval to post Musharna's skeleton, even though it's still on the list of unfit for UU Pokemon.

Musharna

QC Approved 0/3
QC Rejected 2/3

[Overview]

• Musharna looks very generic and outclassed at first; it has about the same bulk as Mew, but with a much smaller movepool and significantly worse Speed.
  • However, Musharna has a saving grace in Stored Power; this allows her to muscle through basically everything without needing a coverage move, freeing up a slot for Baton Pass.
  • Baton Pass is extremely useful, since it makes Musharna capable of supporting the team by passing Calm Minds, or even just soaking up hits and scouting. Musharna's low Speed also helps in this regard, as she's so slow that almost everything will go before her, allowing her to get her recipient in safely.
  • All in all, Musharna's access to Stored Power and Baton Pass differentiates herself from other Psychic-type Calm Mind users, as it allows her to play a supporting role early in the match while still being an extremely lethal threat once set up.
[SET]
name: Calm Mind
move 1: Calm Mind
move 2: Stored Power
move 3: Moonlight
move 4: Baton Pass
item: Leftovers
ability: Synchronize
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

• Thanks to Stored Power and Baton Pass, Musharna can pull off a Calm Mind set without being outclassed by Mew. Due to Stored Power, Musharna is able to forgo a coverage move due to the sheer power it will eventually have.
  • Musharna also makes a decent scout early in the match thanks to her superb bulk, Moonlight, and Baton Pass.
  • Stored Power allows Musharna to gain power at an absurd rate. For example, at +3, Snorlax is 2HKOed, and at +6, Chansey is OHKOed.
  • Moonlight greatly increases Musharna's longevity, and it's fairly reliable since weather isn't as dominant in UU as it is in OU.
  • Baton Pass is a great move, since it generally means that any Calm Minds that Musharna accumulates won't be wasted, and Baton Pass allows Musharna to scout for some stuff earlier in a match.
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

• Bold 252 / 252 to make Musharna as bulky as she can be on the side that isn't being boosted. This EV spread gives marginally less physical bulk, and but a bit more special bulk than a Mew with the same spread.
  • Substitute over Moonlight for Substitute + Calm Mind set; you can use some Speed EVs with this to outspeed min Speed base 50's, and Musharna can easily make 404 HP subs.
  • Hidden Power Fighting over Baton Pass, but the whole point of Musharna is that Stored Power muscles through most Pokemon anyway, freeing up another slot for something better. Hidden Power Fighting doesn't hit many things harder than Stored Power once Musharna has set up, but it does hit Dark-types who wall her.
  • Psychic is usable for a bit more reliability, but Stored Power is one of Musharna's defining traits, and it doesn't muscle through walls as well.
Damage Calculations to show how bulky Musharna is and just how strong she becomes after a few Calm Minds:

252 Jolly Choice Scarf Heracross Megahorn vs. Musharna: 70.18% - 83.03%
252 Adamant Choice Scarf Heracross Megahorn vs. Musharna: 77.06% - 90.83%
252 Jolly Choice Scarf Victini V-Create vs. Musharna: 44.95% - 53.21%
252 Jolly Choice Band Victini V-Create vs. Musharna: 67.43% - 79.36%
252 Jolly Choice Band Weavile Night Slash vs. Musharna: 59.63% - 70.64%
252 Adamant Life Orb Mamoswine Earthquake vs. Musharna: 42.89% - 50.92%

+1 Musharna Stored Power (60 Base Power) vs. 252 / 0 Hitmontop: 61.84% - 73.68%
+1 Musharna Stored Power (60 Base Power) vs. 4 / 0 Heracross: 71.52% - 84.11%
+2 Musharna Stored Power (100 Base Power) vs. 4 / 0 Cobalion: 91.98% - 108.64%
+2 Musharna Stored Power (100 Base Power) vs. 252 / 0 Milotic: 47.46% - 56.35%
+2 Musharna Stored Power (100 Base Power) vs. 192 / 0 Zapdos: 67.48% - 79.67%
+3 Musharna Stored Power (140 Base Power) vs. 192 / 0 Zapdos: 117.89% - 139.02%
+3 Musharna Stored Power (140 Base Power) vs. 248 / 228 Calm Zapdos: 81.72% - 96.61%
+3 Musharna Stored Power (140 Base Power) vs. 252 / 252 Careful Snorlax: 51.53% - 60.69%
+3 Musharna Stored Power (140 Base Power) vs. 252 / 0 Mew: 49.26% - 57.92%
+4 Musharna Stored Power (180 Base Power) vs. 252 / 252 Careful Registeel: 45.33% - 53.57%
+4 Musharna Stored Power (180 Base Power) vs. 252 / 252 Careful Snorlax: 79.20% - 93.32%
+4 Musharna Stored Power (180 Base Power) vs. 252 / 0 Chansey: 55.82% - 65.77%
+5 Musharna Stored Power (220 Base Power) vs. 252 / 252 Careful Registeel: 64.84% - 76.37%
+5 Musharna Stored Power (220 Base Power) vs. 252 / 0 Chansey: 79.69% - 93.75%
+6 Musharna Stored Power (260 Base Power) vs. 252 / 252 Careful Registeel: 87.36% - 103.02%
+6 Musharna Stored Power (260 Base Power) vs. 252 / 0 Chansey: 107.39% - 126.28%

I probably should've done a few more calcs for +3, but basically, if you aren't specially invested at that point, you're going to be OHKOed (even Snorlax is 2HKOed at that point). Basically, at +1, you do decent damage to Psychic-weak sweepers. At +2, you can KO or at least do severe damage to most stuff that isn't specially defensive. At +3, you start to become stupidly powerful, and start to 2HKO some specially defensive stuff. Anything that doesn't resist Stored Power or is very bulky is KOed. +4 Musharna OHKOes specially defensive walls that don't resist Psychic, bar Snorlax and Chansey, and resists that aren't heavily defensive (such as CB Escavalier and stallbreaker Mew). +5 is where Musharna KOes everything bar Registeel and Chansey, and at +6 Musharna solidly OHKOes Chansey.

• Dark-types are a pain. Calm Mind Cobalion works pretty well against them, since it has great defense and strong Fighting STAB. It also benefits from Calm Minds that have been passed from Musharna. CM Cobalion also deals with Escavalier, which is nice.
  • Specially Defensive Steel-types are annoying, though Musharna CAN eventually break through them since they lack recovery. CM Cobalion once again works well, though Nidoking or a specially offensive Fire-type works well too.
  • Pokemon who can take advantage of Calm Mind boosts. Jolteon, Roserade, Nidoking, etc.
  • Entry hazards are useful, since it means that Musharna doesn't have to boost as much to beat some threats. Roserade, Scolipede, and Nidoqueen are great users of entry hazards.
  • On the other hand, Musharna can't really afford to have hazards on her side of the field, since she's just barely surviving some stuff at full health. Donphan and Hitmontop are good Rapid Spinners for this, and Donphan can set up Stealth Rock himself.
[Other Options]

• Most other options are outclassed, though they are very usable.
  • Musharna can be a decent offensive Trick Room user with great bulk, low Speed, and good Special Attack, but it's outclassed by Beheeyem at this role, and it's not spectacular in any case.
  • Barrier can be used alongside Calm Mind to boost both Musharna's and Defense and Special Defense, making Stored Power absurdly powerful and Musharna nigh impenetrable bar an unlucky crit.
  • Rest + Sleep Talk is usable as an alternate form of recovery.
  • A status set using Thunder Wave, Toxic, Hypnosis, or Yawn alongside Moonlight to support the team.
  • Dual Screens + Baton Pass to get a sweeper in safely, though Musharna's outclassed by Uxie.
[Checks and Counters]

• It's difficult to outright wall Musharna due to how strong Stored Power eventually becomes, but she's still very counterable.
  • Phazing or Hazing to prevent Musharna from setting up in the first place is probably your best bet. Milotic, Snorlax with Whirlwind, and Empoleon are good for this.
  • Taunt works well at preventing Musharna from setting up, though keep in mind that frail users of the move should still be wary since even a +1 Stored Power will do a bit of damage (it does like 50%-ish to Ambipom).
  • Toxic is heavily crippling, though keep in mind that it isn't a full stop to Musharna since she can still Baton Pass Calm Minds around. Chansey and Registeel aren't losing until like +4 - +5, so they make good users of the move (though they are set up bait for Musharna too).
  • Dark-types can stop Musharna herself from sweeping, but should be wary of Baton Pass recipients.
  • Escavalier will automatically force Musharna out with STAB Megahorns, but Musharna outspeeds (yeah, I was surprised too), and can Baton Pass to something else.

The rest of my arguments and points for Musharna are in this thread.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, I'm simply not convinced. UU is a metagame where every team is built to destroy bulky Psychic types, with Bug, Dark and Ghost moves all used very commonly. While a physical attacker would often have to be wary of Mew's high speed and access to W-o-W, and thus hesitate, Musharna's awful speed and lack of diversity as a threat, make it much more prone to being out-right stomped on, even by extremely slow Pokemon like Megahorn Rhyperior. The omnipresence of Phaze and Haze in UU weakens your case further.

Even if their bulk is similar, Mew's Speed puts its survivability (and threat) in a completely different class, especially when using Calm Mind. Calm Minding before an opponent attacks, and Calm Minding after, are completely different. Throw Taunt in the mix, and Speed's importance becomes even more decisive.

QC REJECTED (1/3)

You might want to mention weather as a counter, because with 25% recovery from Moonlight Musharna is a lot easier to wear down.

Also I think many of your calcs are superfluous. If Milotic is going to switch in, it will do so long before Musharna buffs to +3 or +4. Same applies to Empoleon for example. +3 might be relevant if the Pokemon is sleeping for some reason (maybe Snorlax just used Rest), while +2 might be relevant if you're playing prediction games and trying to catch the opponent switching about with +1 Stored Power. Of all the +4 to +6 calcs, I think the only one that's really relevant is +6 vs. Chansey, of which whether or not it results in a 2HKO is important.

PS: Do those calcs vs. Chansey include Eviolite?

Psychic / Psyshock is an option over stored power because sometime you need to attack NOW and you can't boost up with CM. I use psyshock but that's just me! Anyway, Musharna is honestly a cool pokemon to use (especially in OU sun) but it can't really find a place in UU :/ oh well. There's always RU and a future NU possibly.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Chou Toshio: Even though Musharna is significantly more one-dimensional than Mew, Calm Mind Mew isn't exactly the kind of Pokemon who can abuse that one turn or so to sweep the opposing team. Whenever I personally see Calm Mind, I'm going to switch immediately to my phazer or hazer (say, Milotic), to stop it from setting up, and now that I know that it's a CM Mew, I'll have no problem switching in my physical attacker to deal heavy damage to it. Of course, Musharna won't be able to disguise itself under a different set, but Musharna's ability to Baton Pass allows it to see what the opponent's best response to Musharna is and act appropriately. Mew's Speed is certainly helpful, but with Bold 252 / 252, Mew isn't outspeeding many of UU's common Taunt users or offensive threats. Looking at the current UU list, Aerodactyl, Ambipom, Azelf, Cobalion, Crobat, Deoxys-D, Froslass, Mew, Mismagius, and Houndoom commonly use Taunt. Out of these, only Deoxys-D outspeeds Musharna and not Mew, as the rest of these Pokemon will likely invest in Speed. While Mew has the ability to Calm Mind before many walls, if you opt to Calm Mind on the switch (presumably after you've scouted with Baton Pass), Musharna becomes bulky enough to take plenty of hits anyway. Yes, it does mean that Musharna will be taking more hits against slow and stupidly strong Pokemon, but it's not like Mew can OHKO that Rhyperior after a single boost either, so it'll be forced out or it'll have to take that hit too.

@Banedon: Some of the calcs are a bit unlikely, but I decided to put them there just to showcase Musharna's power after some boosts with Stored Power. They're probably not helping my case though, so I'll remove some of them.

And yes, the Chansey calcs include Eviolite.

@TickingSeedotBomb: Those have a mention in AC; Musharna's main selling point is Stored Power + Baton Pass, so I don't feel it should deserve a slash.

Edit: Collecting some hopefully decent logs; will post tomorrow.

Calm Mind is Mew's worst set. You're trying to sell a pokemon that only has a small niche over an already poor set. A lot of the discussion is about whether Mew completely outclasses Musharna; I doubt it's even viable in the first place.

Not rejecting this yet but I'm very close to doing so.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apart from Baton Pass, which is iffy due to Espeon being banned, what does Musharna have over Sigilyph, who has more reliable recovery and Magic Guard?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just because Musharna can only use 252 / 252 bold, doesn't mean Mew has to. If Mew can be more effective than this set by using Speed, than it should go for that. Besides, "not knowing what it does" is a huge asset. The fact that Pokemon like Houndoom or Escavalier can't recklessly switch in against Mew is already a tremendous asset. Likewise, Pokemon like Milotic can't recklessly switch in to try to Haze/Phaze because "should Mew have Taunt", their switching in would only give it more boosts.

Musharna's only way to be of any use is to forcefully boost up and sweep after accruing several boosts and assuming nothing can stop it's sweep or break its defenses. I'm saying in a meta where phazers, hazers, taunt users, and Bug/Dark/Ghost attacks are everywhere, that simply doesn't sound promising-- and on top of that, there are Pokemon like Mew and Sigilyph who come very close to completely outclassing it, while still rarely being successful at all with similar strategies.

Baton Pass doesn't even help much when you're too slow to outrun enemies that can kill you, and you have nothing to stop taunt/haze/phazers from stopping you.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
@shrang: Sigilyph is much frailer at first, and needs more boosts than Musharna to become offensively threatening, which means it's significantly more vulnerable to Taunt and phazing.

Anyway, I managed to get some logs for Musharna. I spent a lot of time getting these, so I'm not going to let that go to waste:

Battle between Edward Chris vn Muir and DanceInTheDark started!

Tier: Standard UU
Variation: +25, -7
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

DanceInTheDark sent out Victini!
Edward Chris vn Muir sent out Musharna!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Victini used V-create!
PingPing is watching the battle.
Musharna lost 252 HP! (57% of its health)
The foe's Victini's Speed fell!
The foe's Victini's Defense fell!
The foe's Victini's Sp. Def. fell!

Musharna used Moonlight!
Musharna regained health!

Musharna restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 2
DanceInTheDark called Victini back!
DanceInTheDark sent out Milotic!

Edward Chris vn Muir called Musharna back!
Edward Chris vn Muir sent out Kingdra!

Start of turn 3
Edward Chris vn Muir called Kingdra back!
Edward Chris vn Muir sent out Roserade!

The foe's Milotic used Haze!
All stat changes were eliminated!

Start of turn 4
DanceInTheDark called Milotic back!
DanceInTheDark sent out Snorlax!

Roserade used Leaf Storm!
The foe's Snorlax lost 51% of its health!
Roserade's Sp. Att. sharply fell!
Roserade is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Snorlax restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5
Edward Chris vn Muir called Roserade back!

The foe's Snorlax used Frustration!
Musharna lost 126 HP! (28% of its health)

Start of turn 6
The foe's Snorlax used Crunch!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 132 HP! (30% of its health)

Musharna used Calm Mind!
Musharna's Sp. Att. rose!
Musharna's Sp. Def. rose!

Start of turn 7
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 136 HP! (31% of its health)

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 8
Musharna lost 144 HP! (33% of its health)

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 9
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 138 HP! (31% of its health)

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 10
DanceInTheDark called Snorlax back!

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 11

Start of turn 12

The foe's Victini used Zen Headbutt!
Kingdra lost 136 HP! (46% of its health)

Start of turn 13
Kingdra lost 135 HP! (46% of its health)

Kingdra used Draco Meteor!
The foe's Victini lost 56% of its health!
Kingdra's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

Start of turn 14

It's not very effective...
Musharna lost 54 HP! (12% of its health)

Start of turn 15

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 16
The foe's Milotic used Scald!
Musharna lost 70 HP! (16% of its health)

Musharna used Baton Pass!

Start of turn 17
DanceInTheDark sent out Donphan!

The attack of Roserade missed!

Start of turn 18
Roserade used Sleep Powder!
The foe's Donphan fell asleep!

The foe's Donphan is fast asleep!

Start of turn 19
Roserade used Sludge Bomb!
The foe's Donphan lost 58% of its health!

The foe's Donphan is fast asleep!

The foe's Donphan restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 20
The foe's Donphan lost 48% of its health!
The foe's Donphan fainted!

DanceInTheDark sent out Mamoswine!

Start of turn 21
Edward Chris vn Muir sent out Cobalion!

The foe's Mamoswine used Ice Shard!
Cobalion lost 31 HP! (9% of its health)

Start of turn 22
DanceInTheDark called Mamoswine back!

Cobalion used Focus Blast!
The attack of Cobalion missed!

Start of turn 23
Edward Chris vn Muir called Cobalion back!

Start of turn 24

Kingdra lost 20 HP! (6% of its health)
Kingdra fainted!

Edward Chris vn Muir sent out Donphan!

Start of turn 25
DanceInTheDark sent out Celebi!

Donphan used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around DanceInTheDark's team!

Start of turn 26
Edward Chris vn Muir called Donphan back!

The foe's Celebi used Substitute!
The foe's Celebi made a substitute!

The foe's Celebi restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 27
The foe's Celebi used Nasty Plot!
The foe's Celebi's Sp. Att. sharply rose!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 28

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 29

Musharna used Stored Power!
The foe's Celebi's substitute faded!

Start of turn 30
The foe's Celebi used Giga Drain!
Musharna lost 216 HP! (49% of its health)
Musharna had its energy drained!

Edward Chris vn Muir sent out Jolteon!

Start of turn 31
DanceInTheDark called Celebi back!
DanceInTheDark sent out Snorlax!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Snorlax!

Jolteon used Shadow Ball!
It had no effect!

Start of turn 32
Jolteon used Volt Switch!
The foe's Snorlax lost 46% of its health!
Jolteon is hurt by its Life Orb!
Edward Chris vn Muir called Jolteon back!

Cobalion lost 72 HP! (22% of its health)

Start of turn 33
DanceInTheDark called Snorlax back!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Milotic!

The foe's Milotic lost 46% of its health!
Cobalion is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Milotic restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 34
The foe's Milotic lost 47% of its health!
The foe's Milotic fainted!

DanceInTheDark sent out Celebi!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Celebi!

Start of turn 35

The foe's Celebi used Psychic!
It's super effective!
Roserade lost 183 HP! (70% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

Start of turn 36

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 37

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 38

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 39

Start of turn 40
Musharna lost 226 HP! (51% of its health)

The foe's Celebi lost 31% of its health!

Start of turn 41

Start of turn 42
It's super effective!

Jolteon lost 217 HP! (80% of its health)
Jolteon fainted!

Start of turn 43
Cobalion used Flash Cannon!
The foe's Celebi lost 34% of its health!

Cobalion lost 124 HP! (38% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!

Start of turn 44
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 383 HP! (99% of its health)
Donphan held on thanks to Sturdy!
Donphan had its energy drained!
DanceInTheDark: gg
Edward Chris vn Muir: gg

Donphan used Earthquake!
The foe's Celebi lost 17% of its health!

Donphan restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 45
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 25 HP! (6% of its health)
Donphan fainted!
Donphan had its energy drained!

Start of turn 46
Musharna lost 237 HP! (54% of its health)
Musharna fainted!

DanceInTheDark won the battle!

Battle between Edward Chris vn Muir and Classy_Auror started!

Variation: +10, -22

Classy_Auror sent out Levitate! (Azelf)

Start of turn 1
A critical hit!
The foe's Levitate lost 99% of its health!
The foe's Levitate hung on using its Focus Sash!

The foe's Levitate used Psychic!
Cobalion lost 201 HP! (62% of its health)

Start of turn 2

The foe's Levitate used Psychic!
Musharna lost 86 HP! (19% of its health)

Start of turn 3
The foe's Levitate used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Edward Chris vn Muir's team!

The foe's Levitate lost 0% of its health!
The foe's Levitate fainted!

Classy_Auror sent out Unnerve! (Houndoom)

The foe's Unnerve is floating on a balloon!

Start of turn 4
The foe's Unnerve used Nasty Plot!
The foe's Unnerve's Sp. Att. sharply rose!

Pointed stones dug into Kingdra!

Start of turn 5
Kingdra used Surf!
It's super effective!
The foe's Unnerve lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Unnerve fainted!

Classy_Auror sent out Intimidate! (Hitmontop)

Start of turn 6
Pointed stones dug into Musharna!

The foe's Intimidate used Low Sweep!
Musharna lost 52 HP! (11% of its health)
Musharna's Speed fell!

Start of turn 7
Classy_Auror called Intimidate back!
Classy_Auror sent out Levitate! (Rotom-H)

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 8
The foe's Levitate used Overheat!
Musharna lost 213 HP! (48% of its health)
The foe's Levitate's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

Start of turn 9
Classy_Auror called Levitate back!
Classy_Auror sent out Intimidate! (Hitmontop)

Kingdra used Hydro Pump!
A critical hit!
The foe's Intimidate lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Intimidate fainted!

Classy_Auror sent out Justified! (Cobalion)

The foe's Justified is floating on a balloon!

Start of turn 10
The foe's Justified used Swords Dance!
The foe's Justified's Attack sharply rose!

Kingdra used Hydro Pump!
The attack of Kingdra missed!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Justified used Close Combat!
Kingdra lost 219 HP! (75% of its health)
Kingdra fainted!
The foe's Justified's Defense fell!
The foe's Justified's Sp. Def. fell!

Pointed stones dug into Jolteon!

Start of turn 12
Classy_Auror called Justified back!
Classy_Auror sent out Levitate! (Flygon)

Jolteon used Thunderbolt!
It had no effect!

Start of turn 13
Pointed stones dug into Donphan!

The foe's Levitate used U-turn!
Donphan lost 41 HP! (10% of its health)

Start of turn 14

Musharna lost 85 HP! (19% of its health)
Musharna fainted!

Pointed stones dug into Cobalion!

Start of turn 15

It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 112 HP! (34% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!

Pointed stones dug into Roserade!

Start of turn 16

The foe's Levitate fell asleep!

Start of turn 17
Classy_Auror sent out Justified! (Cobalion)

The foe's Justified is floating on a balloon!
It had no effect!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Justified used Swords Dance!
The foe's Justified's Attack sharply rose!

The foe's Justified lost 63% of its health!
The foe's Justified's Air Balloon popped!

Start of turn 19

The foe's Justified used Iron Head!
Donphan lost 132 HP! (34% of its health)

Start of turn 20
The foe's Justified used Close Combat!
Donphan lost 199 HP! (51% of its health)
The foe's Justified's Defense fell!
The foe's Justified's Sp. Def. fell!

Donphan used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Justified lost 36% of its health!
The foe's Justified fainted!

Start of turn 21
The foe's Levitate used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Donphan lost 36 HP! (9% of its health)
Donphan fainted!

Start of turn 22

The foe's Levitate lost 37% of its health!

Start of turn 23

Start of turn 24
The foe's Levitate lost 77% of its health!

It's super effective!
Roserade lost 119 HP! (45% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

Start of turn 25

The foe's Levitate lost 43% of its health!

Start of turn 26
The foe's Levitate is fast asleep!

The foe's Levitate lost 19% of its health!

Start of turn 27
The foe's Levitate lost 22% of its health!

Edward Chris vn Muir won the battle!

Battle between doodalt and Edward Chris vn Muir started!

Variation: +22, -10

doodalt sent out Escavalier!

Start of turn 1

The foe's Escavalier used Megahorn!
The attack of the foe's Escavalier missed!

Start of turn 2
doodalt called Escavalier back!
doodalt sent out Hippopotas!

The foe's Hippopotas's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
The foe's Hippopotas lost 77% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Hippopotas lost 22% of its health!
The foe's Hippopotas fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
doodalt sent out Roserade!

Start of turn 4
Cobalion used Taunt!
The foe's Roserade fell for the taunt!

The foe's Roserade can't use Sleep Powder after the taunt!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Roserade is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Roserade restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5

doodalt called Roserade back!
doodalt sent out Golurk!

The sandstorm rages!
Musharna is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Golurk used Shadow Punch!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 228 HP! (52% of its health)

The sandstorm rages!
Kingdra is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Start of turn 7
The foe's Golurk lost 70% of its health!

The foe's Golurk used Earthquake!
Kingdra lost 198 HP! (68% of its health)

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Golurk restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
doodalt called Golurk back!

The foe's Escavalier lost 14% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 9

The foe's Escavalier used Knock Off!
Cobalion lost 8 HP! (2% of its health)
The foe's Escavalier knocked off Cobalion's Life Orb!
Cobalion's Justified raised its attack!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 10

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 11
Cobalion used Taunt!
The foe's Roserade fell for the taunt!

The foe's Roserade can't use Sleep Powder after the taunt!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 12
Cobalion used Calm Mind!
Cobalion's Sp. Att. rose!
Cobalion's Sp. Def. rose!

The foe's Roserade used Leaf Storm!
Cobalion lost 105 HP! (32% of its health)
The foe's Roserade's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 13
doodalt sent out Stoutland!

Cobalion used Calm Mind!
Cobalion's Sp. Att. rose!
Cobalion's Sp. Def. rose!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 14
The foe's Stoutland used Fire Fang!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 146 HP! (45% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Stoutland used Fire Fang!
Donphan lost 71 HP! (18% of its health)

Donphan used Knock Off!
The foe's Stoutland lost 6% of its health!
Donphan knocked off the foe's Stoutland's Choice Band!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 16
doodalt called Stoutland back!
doodalt sent out Golurk!

Donphan used Earthquake!
The foe's Golurk lost 35% of its health!
The foe's Golurk fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 17

Roserade lost 53 HP! (20% of its health)

The sandstorm rages!
Roserade is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Roserade used Sleep Powder!
Roserade fell asleep!

Roserade is fast asleep!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 19
Roserade is fast asleep!

The foe's Roserade used Sleep Powder!
Roserade is already asleep.

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 20
doodalt sent out Stoutland!

Roserade woke up!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 21

The foe's Stoutland used Frustration!
Donphan lost 109 HP! (28% of its health)

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 22
The foe's Stoutland used Frustration!
Donphan lost 102 HP! (26% of its health)

Donphan used Earthquake!
A critical hit!
The foe's Stoutland lost 93% of its health!
The foe's Stoutland fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 23
Donphan used Earthquake!
The foe's Escavalier lost 40% of its health!

Donphan lost 198 HP! (51% of its health)
Donphan fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 24

The foe's Roserade lost 34% of its health!
The foe's Roserade is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

The sandstorm rages!
Jolteon is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Start of turn 25
The foe's Roserade lost 24% of its health!

Kingdra lost 39 HP! (13% of its health)
Kingdra fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 26
The foe's Roserade lost 40% of its health!
The foe's Roserade fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 27
The foe's Escavalier lost 22% of its health!

Roserade lost 76 HP! (29% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 28
The foe's Escavalier lost 21% of its health!
The foe's Escavalier fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Jolteon is buffeted by the sandstorm!
doodalt sent out Omastar!

Start of turn 29
It's super effective!
The foe's Omastar lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Omastar fainted!

Battle between Edward Chris vn Muir and The Fifth Hour started!

Variation: +19, -13

The Fifth Hour sent out Torterra!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Torterra used Stealth Rock!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 2
The foe's Torterra used Leech Seed!
Musharna was seeded!

Roserade's health is sapped by leech seed.

Start of turn 3
The foe's Torterra lost 93% of its health!

The foe's Torterra used Earthquake!
Roserade lost 171 HP! (65% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

The foe's Torterra restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 4
The Fifth Hour called Torterra back!
The Fifth Hour sent out Cryogonal!

A critical hit!
The foe's Cryogonal lost 60% of its health!

The foe's Cryogonal restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Cryogonal lost 45% of its health!
The foe's Cryogonal fainted!

Torvo is watching the battle.
The Fifth Hour sent out Honchkrow!

Torvo stopped watching the battle.

Start of turn 6

The foe's Honchkrow used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!

Start of turn 7
The foe's Honchkrow lost 85% of its health!

The foe's Honchkrow used Brave Bird!
Cobalion lost 178 HP! (55% of its health)
The foe's Honchkrow is hit with recoil!

The foe's Honchkrow restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
The Fifth Hour called Honchkrow back!
The Fifth Hour sent out Gallade!

The foe's Gallade lost 44% of its health!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Gallade lost 48% of its health!

The foe's Gallade used Close Combat!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 39 HP! (12% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!
The foe's Gallade's Defense fell!
The foe's Gallade's Sp. Def. fell!
The foe's Gallade is hurt by its Life Orb!
The foe's Gallade fainted!

The Fifth Hour sent out Arcanine!

The foe's Arcanine intimidates Jolteon!
Jolteon's Attack fell!

Start of turn 10

The foe's Arcanine used ExtremeSpeed!
Donphan lost 73 HP! (19% of its health)
The foe's Arcanine is hurt by its Life Orb!

Start of turn 11
The Fifth Hour called Arcanine back!
The Fifth Hour sent out Kingdra!

Pointed stones float in the air around The Fifth Hour's team!

Start of turn 12
The foe's Kingdra used Hydro Pump!
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 335 HP! (87% of its health)
Donphan fainted!

Start of turn 13
The Fifth Hour called Kingdra back!
The Fifth Hour sent out Honchkrow!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Honchkrow!
The foe's Honchkrow fainted!

Kingdra used Dragon Pulse!
But there was no target...

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Arcanine!

The foe's Arcanine intimidates Kingdra!
Kingdra's Attack fell!

Start of turn 14

The foe's Arcanine used Close Combat!
Musharna lost 76 HP! (17% of its health)
The foe's Arcanine's Defense fell!
The foe's Arcanine's Sp. Def. fell!
The foe's Arcanine is hurt by its Life Orb!

Start of turn 15
The Fifth Hour called Arcanine back!
The Fifth Hour sent out Torterra!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Torterra!

The foe's Torterra restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 16
The foe's Torterra lost 12% of its health!
The foe's Torterra fainted!

The Fifth Hour sent out Kingdra!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Kingdra!

Start of turn 17
It's super effective!
The foe's Kingdra lost 87% of its health!
The foe's Kingdra fainted!

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Arcanine!

The foe's Arcanine intimidates Kingdra!
Kingdra's Attack fell!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Arcanine lost 30% of its health!
The foe's Arcanine fainted!

The Fifth Hour: gg

Battle between Edward Chris vn Muir and kyle1818 started!

Variation: +12, -20

kyle1818 sent out Empoleon!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Empoleon used Stealth Rock!

Start of turn 2
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
The foe's Empoleon lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Empoleon fainted!

kyle1818 sent out Dusclops!

The foe's Dusclops is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 3
Musharna used Calm Mind!

The foe's Dusclops used Will-O-Wisp!
Musharna was burned!
Musharna's Synchronize changes the status of the foe's Dusclops!
The foe's Dusclops was burned!

Musharna is hurt by its burn!
The foe's Dusclops is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 4
Musharna used Calm Mind!

The foe's Dusclops used Night Shade!
Musharna lost 100 HP! (22% of its health)

Start of turn 5
Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 6
Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 7
Musharna used Moonlight!

The foe's Dusclops used Pain Split!
The battlers shared their pain!

Start of turn 8
The foe's Dusclops lost 81% of its health!

The foe's Dusclops fainted!
kyle1818 sent out Ambipom!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Ambipom used Fake Out!
Musharna lost 91 HP! (20% of its health)

Musharna flinched!

Start of turn 10
The foe's Ambipom used U-turn!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 18 HP! (4% of its health)
Musharna fainted!
kyle1818 called Ambipom back!
kyle1818 sent out Zapdos!

The foe's Zapdos is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Zapdos used Heat Wave!
It's super effective!
Roserade lost 170 HP! (65% of its health)

The foe's Zapdos lost 62% of its health!

The foe's Zapdos restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 12

The foe's Zapdos used Heat Wave!
A critical hit!
Kingdra lost 52 HP! (17% of its health)

The foe's Zapdos restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 13
The foe's Zapdos lost 49% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos fainted!

kyle1818 sent out Togekiss!

Start of turn 14

The foe's Togekiss used Thunder Wave!
Roserade is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Togekiss used Air Slash!
It's super effective!
Roserade lost 1 HP! (0% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

Start of turn 16
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
The foe's Togekiss lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Togekiss fainted!

kyle1818 sent out Ambipom!

Start of turn 17

The foe's Ambipom used Fake Out!
Cobalion lost 42 HP! (13% of its health)

Start of turn 18
The foe's Ambipom used Low Kick!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 190 HP! (58% of its health)

It's super effective!
The foe's Ambipom lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Ambipom fainted!

kyle1818 sent out Heracross!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Heracross used Close Combat!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 49 HP! (15% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!
The foe's Heracross's Defense fell!
The foe's Heracross's Sp. Def. fell!

Start of turn 20
Donphan lost 133 HP! (34% of its health)

Donphan used Earthquake!
A critical hit!
The foe's Heracross fainted!

Battle between Edward Chris vn Muir and passing the time started!

Variation: +7, -25

passing the time sent out Azelf!

Start of turn 1
passing the time called Azelf back!
passing the time sent out Steelix!

It had no effect!

Start of turn 2

The foe's Steelix used Earthquake!
Kingdra lost 109 HP! (37% of its health)

Start of turn 3

passing the time called Steelix back!
passing the time sent out Milotic!

Start of turn 4
passing the time called Milotic back!
passing the time sent out Venomoth!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Venomoth fell asleep!

The foe's Venomoth is fast asleep!

Start of turn 6
passing the time called Venomoth back!
passing the time sent out Snorlax!

The foe's Snorlax lost 27% of its health!

Start of turn 7

The foe's Snorlax used Fire Punch!
Musharna lost 54 HP! (12% of its health)

Start of turn 8
passing the time called Snorlax back!
passing the time sent out Do Not Fire!! (Umbreon)

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Do Not Fire! used Heal Bell!
A bell chimed!

Start of turn 10
passing the time called Do Not Fire! back!

The foe's Milotic lost 65% of its health!

Start of turn 11
passing the time sent out Azelf!

A critical hit!
The foe's Azelf lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Azelf fainted!

Start of turn 12
It's super effective!
The foe's Steelix lost 99% of its health!
The foe's Steelix held on thanks to Sturdy!

The foe's Steelix used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 158 HP! (48% of its health)

The foe's Steelix restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 13
passing the time called Steelix back!

The foe's Venomoth lost 78% of its health!

The foe's Venomoth restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 14

The foe's Snorlax lost 31% of its health!

Start of turn 15
passing the time called Snorlax back!

It's super effective!
The foe's Steelix lost 6% of its health!
The foe's Steelix fainted!
Cobalion fainted!

Start of turn 16

The foe's Do Not Fire! lost 32% of its health!

The foe's Do Not Fire! restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 17
The foe's Do Not Fire! lost 23% of its health!

The foe's Do Not Fire! used Wish!

Start of turn 18

Do Not Fire!'s wish came true!

Start of turn 19

The foe's Do Not Fire! lost 31% of its health!

Start of turn 20
The foe's Do Not Fire! used Protect!
The foe's Do Not Fire! protected itself!

The foe's Do Not Fire! protected itself!

Start of turn 21
The foe's Do Not Fire! lost 23% of its health!

Start of turn 22
The foe's Do Not Fire! used Payback!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 78 HP! (17% of its health)

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 23

It had no effect!

Start of turn 24

Start of turn 25

The foe's Snorlax lost 39% of its health!

Start of turn 26
The foe's Snorlax lost 25% of its health!
The foe's Snorlax fainted!

Start of turn 27
The foe's Do Not Fire! lost 36% of its health!

The foe's Do Not Fire! used Payback!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 134 HP! (30% of its health)

Start of turn 28

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 29
The foe's Milotic used Haze!
All stat changes were eliminated!

Start of turn 30

The foe's Milotic used Dragon Pulse!
Roserade lost 65 HP! (24% of its health)

Start of turn 31

The foe's Do Not Fire! fell asleep!

Start of turn 32

The foe's Venomoth lost 35% of its health!

Start of turn 33
The foe's Venomoth lost 37% of its health!

The foe's Venomoth used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Venomoth's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Venomoth's Sp. Def. rose!
The foe's Venomoth's Speed rose!

Start of turn 34
The foe's Venomoth used Roost!
The foe's Venomoth landed on the ground!
The foe's Venomoth regained health!

The foe's Venomoth lost 26% of its health!

Start of turn 35

The foe's Venomoth used Quiver Dance!
The foe's Venomoth's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Venomoth's Sp. Def. rose!
The foe's Venomoth's Speed rose!

Start of turn 36
The foe's Venomoth used Sleep Powder!
Donphan fell asleep!

Donphan is fast asleep!

Start of turn 37
The foe's Venomoth used Bug Buzz!
Donphan lost 295 HP! (76% of its health)

Donphan woke up!
Donphan used Earthquake!
The foe's Venomoth lost 49% of its health!

Start of turn 38
Donphan lost 113 HP! (29% of its health)
Donphan fainted!

Start of turn 39
The foe's Venomoth used Sleep Powder!
Kingdra fell asleep!

Kingdra is fast asleep!

Start of turn 40
Kingdra lost 182 HP! (62% of its health)
Kingdra fainted!

passing the time: gg

Start of turn 41
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 332 HP! (76% of its health)
Musharna fainted!

Start of turn 42
Jolteon lost 82 HP! (30% of its health)
Jolteon fainted!

Start of turn 43
Roserade lost 92 HP! (35% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

passing the time won the battle!

Battle between JerenosaurusRex and Edward Chris vn Muir started!

Variation: +15, -17

JerenosaurusRex sent out Houndoom!

Start of turn 1
JerenosaurusRex called Houndoom back!
JerenosaurusRex sent out Roserade!

The foe's Roserade lost 22% of its health!

Start of turn 2
Jolteon used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Roserade lost 41% of its health!

The foe's Roserade used Leech Seed!
Jolteon was seeded!

Jolteon's health is sapped by leech seed.
Pokemonrocks777 is watching the battle.

Start of turn 3
The foe's Roserade lost 14% of its health!

The foe's Roserade used Giga Drain!
Roserade lost 25 HP! (9% of its health)
Roserade had its energy drained!

Start of turn 4
The foe's Roserade lost 41% of its health!

The foe's Roserade used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of Edward Chris vn Muir's team!

Start of turn 5
JerenosaurusRex called Roserade back!
JerenosaurusRex sent out Aerodactyl!

The foe's Aerodactyl is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Aerodactyl lost 44% of its health!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Aerodactyl used Stone Edge!
The attack of the foe's Aerodactyl missed!

The foe's Aerodactyl lost 55% of its health!
The foe's Aerodactyl fainted!

JerenosaurusRex sent out Mismagius!

Pokemonrocks777 stopped watching the battle.

Start of turn 7
Cobalion is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Mismagius used Substitute!
The foe's Mismagius made a substitute!

The foe's Mismagius restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
The foe's Mismagius's substitute faded!

The foe's Mismagius used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 162 HP! (50% of its health)

Start of turn 9
The foe's Mismagius lost 47% of its health!

The foe's Mismagius used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 57 HP! (17% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!

Jolteon is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 10
JerenosaurusRex called Mismagius back!
JerenosaurusRex sent out Roserade!

The foe's Roserade lost 17% of its health!
The foe's Roserade fainted!

JerenosaurusRex sent out Houndoom!

Start of turn 11
Kingdra is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Houndoom used Sucker Punch!
But it failed!

Start of turn 12
Kingdra used Hydro Pump!
It's super effective!
The foe's Houndoom lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Houndoom fainted!

JerenosaurusRex sent out Suicune!

The foe's Suicune is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 13
Roserade is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Suicune used Calm Mind!
The foe's Suicune's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Suicune's Sp. Def. rose!

Start of turn 14
JerenosaurusRex called Suicune back!
JerenosaurusRex sent out Registeel!

The foe's Registeel lost 23% of its health!

The foe's Registeel restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Registeel fell asleep!

The foe's Registeel is fast asleep!

Start of turn 16
Musharna is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Registeel is fast asleep!

Start of turn 17
JerenosaurusRex called Registeel back!
JerenosaurusRex sent out Mismagius!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Mismagius used Calm Mind!
The foe's Mismagius's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Mismagius's Sp. Def. rose!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Mismagius used Calm Mind!
The foe's Mismagius's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Mismagius's Sp. Def. rose!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 20
The foe's Mismagius used Shadow Ball!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 194 HP! (44% of its health)

The foe's Mismagius lost 64% of its health!
The foe's Mismagius fainted!

JerenosaurusRex sent out Suicune!

The foe's Suicune is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 21
The foe's Suicune used Calm Mind!
The foe's Suicune's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Suicune's Sp. Def. rose!

The foe's Suicune lost 67% of its health!

The foe's Suicune restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 22
The foe's Suicune lost 38% of its health!
The foe's Suicune fainted!

My opponent disconneted at that point, but he only had Registeel left and I could've easily dealt with it with my remaining Pokemon.

Battle between StEEZ and Edward Chris vn Muir started!

Variation: +21, -11

StEEZ sent out Registeel!

Start of turn 1
StEEZ called Registeel back!
StEEZ sent out Blastoise!

Pointed stones float in the air around StEEZ's team!

Start of turn 2

The foe's Blastoise used Rapid Spin!
Roserade lost 18 HP! (6% of its health)
The foe's Blastoise blew away Stealth Rock!

Start of turn 3
StEEZ called Blastoise back!
StEEZ sent out Cresselia!

The foe's Cresselia fell asleep!

Start of turn 4

StEEZ called Cresselia back!
StEEZ sent out Heracross!

Start of turn 5

Donphan lost 231 HP! (60% of its health)

Start of turn 6

Musharna lost 147 HP! (33% of its health)

Start of turn 7
StEEZ called Heracross back!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 8
The foe's Registeel used Thunder Wave!
Musharna is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Musharna's Synchronize changes the status of the foe's Registeel!
The foe's Registeel is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Registeel used Stealth Rock!

Start of turn 10
StEEZ sent out Heracross!

A critical hit!
The foe's Heracross lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Heracross fainted!

StEEZ sent out Raikou!

The foe's Raikou is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Raikou used Volt Switch!
Cobalion lost 109 HP! (33% of its health)
StEEZ called Raikou back!
StEEZ sent out Cresselia!

Start of turn 12
The foe's Cresselia lost 49% of its health!

The foe's Cresselia is fast asleep!

The foe's Cresselia restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 13
The foe's Cresselia lost 53% of its health!

The foe's Cresselia woke up!
The foe's Cresselia used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Cobalion lost 60 HP! (18% of its health)

The foe's Cresselia restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 14
The foe's Cresselia lost 9% of its health!
The foe's Cresselia fainted!

StEEZ sent out Raikou!

Start of turn 15
The foe's Raikou used Hidden Power!
Cobalion lost 16 HP! (4% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!

Start of turn 16

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 17
The foe's Registeel is paralyzed! It can't move!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 18
The foe's Registeel used Thunder Wave!
Musharna is already paralyzed.

Musharna is paralyzed! It can't move!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Registeel used Iron Head!
Musharna lost 67 HP! (15% of its health)

The foe's Registeel lost 20% of its health!

Start of turn 20
StEEZ sent out Umbreon!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 21
The foe's Umbreon used Heal Bell!
A bell chimed!

Start of turn 22
StEEZ called Umbreon back!

The foe's Registeel lost 58% of its health!

Start of turn 23
The foe's Registeel lost 33% of its health!
The foe's Registeel fainted!

StEEZ sent out Raikou!

Start of turn 24
The foe's Raikou used Thunderbolt!
Roserade lost 47 HP! (18% of its health)

The foe's Raikou lost 69% of its health!

Start of turn 25
StEEZ sent out Umbreon!

The foe's Umbreon lost 21% of its health!

The foe's Umbreon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 26
The foe's Umbreon fell asleep!

The foe's Umbreon is fast asleep!

Start of turn 27

StEEZ sent out Raikou!

Start of turn 28
Musharna lost 229 HP! (52% of its health)

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 29
Musharna lost 150 HP! (34% of its health)

Start of turn 30

It had no effect!

Start of turn 31

Donphan used Knock Off!
The foe's Blastoise lost 4% of its health!
Donphan knocked off the foe's Blastoise's Leftovers!

Start of turn 32
Musharna fainted!

The foe's Blastoise used Ice Beam!
But there was no target...

Start of turn 33
StEEZ sent out Umbreon!

Roserade used Synthesis!
Roserade regained health!

Start of turn 34
The foe's Umbreon lost 35% of its health!

The foe's Umbreon is fast asleep!

Start of turn 35
The foe's Umbreon lost 30% of its health!

The foe's Umbreon woke up!
The foe's Umbreon used Payback!
Roserade lost 107 HP! (40% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

Start of turn 36

Donphan used Earthquake!
The foe's Blastoise lost 32% of its health!

Start of turn 37

The foe's Blastoise used Scald!
Kingdra lost 22 HP! (7% of its health)
Kingdra was burned!

Kingdra is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 38
A critical hit!
The foe's Blastoise lost 57% of its health!

The foe's Blastoise used Ice Beam!
Kingdra lost 67 HP! (23% of its health)

Edward Chris vn Muir: :(

Start of turn 39
StEEZ sent out Umbreon!

The foe's Umbreon lost 19% of its health!

Start of turn 40

The foe's Umbreon used Wish!

Start of turn 41
The foe's Umbreon lost 30% of its health!

Jolteon lost 147 HP! (54% of its health)

Umbreon's wish came true!

Start of turn 42
The foe's Umbreon lost 22% of its health!

Start of turn 43
The foe's Umbreon used Toxic!
Donphan was poisoned!

Donphan used Earthquake!
The foe's Umbreon lost 33% of its health!

Donphan is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 44

Donphan used Knock Off!
The foe's Umbreon lost 2% of its health!
Donphan knocked off the foe's Umbreon's Leftovers!

Start of turn 45
A critical hit!
Donphan lost 63 HP! (16% of its health)

Donphan used Earthquake!
The foe's Umbreon lost 34% of its health!

Start of turn 46

Donphan used Rapid Spin!
The foe's Umbreon lost 4% of its health!
Donphan blew away Stealth Rock!

Donphan fainted!

Start of turn 47
The foe's Umbreon lost 29% of its health!

Jolteon lost 10 HP! (3% of its health)
Jolteon fainted!

StEEZ: umreon for the winnn
StEEZ: umbreon*

Start of turn 48
The foe's Umbreon lost 31% of its health!

Start of turn 49
The foe's Umbreon lost 15% of its health!

Kingdra lost 22 HP! (7% of its health)
Kingdra fainted!

StEEZ won the battle!
StEEZ: GG

Battle between Edward Chris vn Muir and Casey90 started!

Variation: +14, -18

Casey90 sent out Krookodile!
The foe's Krookodile intimidates Donphan!
Donphan's Attack fell!

Start of turn 1
Casey90 called Krookodile back!
Casey90 sent out Xatu!

Donphan used Knock Off!
It's super effective!
The foe's Xatu lost 8% of its health!
Donphan knocked off the foe's Xatu's Light Clay!

Start of turn 2

The foe's Xatu used Reflect!
Reflect raised Casey90's team defense!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Xatu used Light Screen!
Light Screen raised Casey90's team special defense!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 4
Casey90 called Xatu back!
Casey90 sent out Krookodile!

The foe's Krookodile intimidates Musharna!
Musharna's Attack fell!
Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Krookodile used Crunch!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 290 HP! (66% of its health)

Start of turn 6
Kingdra used Surf!
It's super effective!
The foe's Krookodile lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Krookodile fainted!

Casey90's reflect wore off!
Casey90 sent out Kingdra!

Start of turn 7

The foe's Kingdra used Outrage!
Roserade lost 261 HP! (100% of its health)
Roserade fainted!

Casey90's light screen wore off!

Start of turn 8
The foe's Kingdra lost 76% of its health!

The foe's Kingdra used Outrage!
Cobalion lost 75 HP! (23% of its health)

The foe's Kingdra calmed down!
The foe's Kingdra became confused!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Kingdra lost 23% of its health!
The foe's Kingdra fainted!

Casey90 sent out Victini!

Start of turn 10

Kingdra lost 193 HP! (66% of its health)

Start of turn 11

Musharna lost 69 HP! (15% of its health)

Start of turn 12
Casey90 called Victini back!
Casey90 sent out Raikou!

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 13
The foe's Raikou used Substitute!
The foe's Raikou made a substitute!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

The foe's Raikou restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 14
The foe's Raikou used Calm Mind!
The foe's Raikou's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Raikou's Sp. Def. rose!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 15

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 16

The foe's Raikou's substitute faded!

Start of turn 17
Musharna lost 169 HP! (38% of its health)

The foe's Raikou lost 57% of its health!

Start of turn 18
Musharna lost 156 HP! (35% of its health)
Musharna is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Musharna's Synchronize changes the status of the foe's Raikou!
The foe's Raikou is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

The foe's Raikou lost 48% of its health!
The foe's Raikou fainted!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Victini used U-turn!
It's super effective!
Musharna lost 164 HP! (37% of its health)
Casey90 sent out Xatu!

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 20
The foe's Xatu used Light Screen!
Light Screen raised Casey90's team special defense!

Start of turn 21
The foe's Xatu used Reflect!
Reflect raised Casey90's team defense!

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 22
Casey90 called Xatu back!

The foe's Victini lost 32% of its health!

Start of turn 23
Musharna lost 316 HP! (72% of its health)

Musharna used Moonlight!

Start of turn 24
Musharna lost 342 HP! (78% of its health)

Casey90's light screen wore off!

Start of turn 25
Casey90 sent out Xatu!

Kingdra used Surf!
The foe's Xatu lost 91% of its health!
The foe's Xatu fainted!

Casey90's reflect wore off!

Start of turn 26
Kingdra used Surf!
It's super effective!
The foe's Victini lost 67% of its health!
The foe's Victini fainted!

Casey90 sent out Mamoswine!

Start of turn 27
The foe's Mamoswine used Ice Shard!
Kingdra lost 98 HP! (33% of its health)
Kingdra fainted!
The foe's Mamoswine is hurt by its Life Orb!

Start of turn 28
It's super effective!
The foe's Mamoswine lost 90% of its health!
The foe's Mamoswine fainted!

Casey90: gg

Battle between [Mister] Emblm and Edward Chris vn Muir started!

Variation: +14, -18

[Mister] Emblm sent out Weavile!
The foe's Weavile is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Weavile used Fake Out!
Cobalion lost 19 HP! (5% of its health)

Cobalion flinched!

Start of turn 2
It's super effective!
The foe's Weavile lost 99% of its health!
The foe's Weavile hung on using its Focus Sash!
The foe's Weavile's Sp. Def. fell!

The foe's Weavile used Counter!
But it failed!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Weavile used Night Slash!
Cobalion lost 24 HP! (7% of its health)

It's super effective!
The foe's Weavile lost 0% of its health!
The foe's Weavile fainted!

[Mister] Emblm sent out Chansey!

Start of turn 4
Cobalion used Taunt!
The foe's Chansey fell for the taunt!

The foe's Chansey can't use Wish after the taunt!

Start of turn 5
[Mister] Emblm called Chansey back!
[Mister] Emblm sent out Victini!

The foe's Victini lost 31% of its health!

Start of turn 6

Kingdra lost 80 HP! (27% of its health)

Start of turn 7

[Mister] Emblm called Victini back!
[Mister] Emblm sent out Sigilyph!

The foe's Sigilyph's Flame Orb activated!
The foe's Sigilyph was burned!

Start of turn 8
[Mister] Emblm called Sigilyph back!

Cobalion used Taunt!
The foe's Victini fell for the taunt!

Start of turn 9

Musharna lost 229 HP! (52% of its health)

Start of turn 10

Kingdra lost 71 HP! (24% of its health)

Start of turn 11
[Mister] Emblm called Victini back!
[Mister] Emblm sent out Snorlax!

The foe's Snorlax lost 29% of its health!

Start of turn 12

The foe's Snorlax used Curse!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Defense rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Speed fell!

Start of turn 13
Musharna used Moonlight!

The foe's Snorlax used Curse!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Defense rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Speed fell!

Start of turn 14
Musharna used Calm Mind!

It's super effective!
Musharna lost 234 HP! (53% of its health)

Start of turn 15

Cobalion lost 26 HP! (8% of its health)
Cobalion's Defense fell!

Start of turn 16
It's super effective!
The foe's Snorlax lost 88% of its health!

The foe's Snorlax used Return!
Cobalion lost 126 HP! (39% of its health)
Cobalion fainted!

Start of turn 17
The foe's Snorlax lost 17% of its health!
The foe's Snorlax fainted!

[Mister] Emblm sent out Sigilyph!

Start of turn 18

The foe's Sigilyph used Cosmic Power!
The foe's Sigilyph's Defense rose!
The foe's Sigilyph's Sp. Def. rose!

Start of turn 19

Musharna used Calm Mind!

Start of turn 20
The foe's Sigilyph used Psycho Shift!
The foe's Sigilyph moved its status onto Musharna!
Musharna was burned!

Musharna used Calm Mind!

The foe's Sigilyph's Flame Orb activated!
The foe's Sigilyph was burned!

Start of turn 21

Start of turn 22
It's super effective!
The foe's Sigilyph lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Sigilyph fainted!

Start of turn 23

Kingdra lost 81 HP! (27% of its health)

Start of turn 24
Kingdra used Surf!
It's super effective!
The foe's Victini lost 68% of its health!
The foe's Victini fainted!

[Mister] Emblm sent out Togekiss!

Start of turn 25
Kingdra used Surf!
The foe's Togekiss lost 35% of its health!

Kingdra lost 59 HP! (20% of its health)
Kingdra fainted!

Start of turn 26
[Mister] Emblm called Togekiss back!

The foe's Chansey lost 12% of its health!

Start of turn 27
The foe's Chansey used Protect!
The foe's Chansey protected itself!

Donphan used Knock Off!
The foe's Chansey protected itself!

Start of turn 28
The foe's Chansey used Toxic!
Donphan was poisoned!

Donphan used Knock Off!
The foe's Chansey lost 3% of its health!
Donphan knocked off the foe's Chansey's Eviolite!

Start of turn 29
The foe's Chansey used Wish!

Pointed stones float in the air around [Mister] Emblm's team!

Start of turn 30
[Mister] Emblm called Chansey back!
[Mister] Emblm sent out Togekiss!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Togekiss!

Chansey's wish came true!

Start of turn 31
Jolteon lost 66 HP! (24% of its health)

Jolteon flinched!

Start of turn 32
Jolteon lost 62 HP! (22% of its health)

It's super effective!
The foe's Togekiss lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Togekiss fainted!

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Chansey!

Start of turn 33
The foe's Chansey lost 25% of its health!

The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!
Jolteon lost 35 HP! (12% of its health)
Jolteon fainted!

Start of turn 34
The foe's Chansey fell asleep!

The foe's Chansey is fast asleep!

The opponent d/c'd here, but they had a 45% Chansey with no item against my LO Roserade, so it's unlikely that they would've won.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sorry but i'm outright rejecting Musharna. It is literally outclassed by Mew in almost every way minus. Mew can run the exact same set minus Stored Power, but it has access to Softboiled which outclasses Moonlight, similar bulk, access to Baton Pass and way more speed. The main set isn't even good, seeing as its easily walled and it takes quite a bit of time to get going.

QC REJECTED (3/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)