Inactive All Pokemon in the Pokemon Online Boxes (LC Included) (COMPLETED) (772 SETS)

Thank you to 'Whitefag' for completing this. It is now done.

Features:
  • All Pokemon that have strategies (Including LC Pokemon)
  • Organized in alphabetical order in boxes
  • Includes every B/W Smogon set for every Pokemon
  • Makes it much easier and faster to build teams
  • LC Pokemon are separated into their own boxes
  • 772 Sets total

Problems:
  • Errors with Pokemon that have alternate forms
  • Errors with Hidden power.

Download it!

How to install:
Step 1. Download the .zip file above
Step 2. Unzip the file
Step 3. Locate your Pokemon Online folder
Step 4. Replace the 'Boxes' folder in your Pokemon Online folder with the one you got from my download.
Step 5. Enjoy!
Yes, it's really that simple!
Use the following paths:
  • %APPDATA%/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Windows)
  • ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Mac)
  • ~/.config/Dreambelievers/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Linux)

Note: To not override your boxes with mine, name them something like 'Custom 01' 'Custom 02' etc.

Big thank you to 'Whitefag' who completed it after I started the project :)
If this helped you then please post! :D

a fairy

I’ll be at PAX East! Will you?
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Just a question, but how will you work on this when people are constatly changing the stratagies for the Pokemon?

Dude, keep at it. It's a wonderful idea, but it sounds like a lot of work. I wish you the best, and don't over work yourself, okay? Stress is annoying. =]

well sorry for the double post. And I assumed it would be pretty obvious what I was doing from the title of the thread, but basically I'm putting all of the Pokemon into boxes. With Smogon sets.

Continue please! I have been waiting soooo long for something like this, but like others have said don't overwork yourself. Also, when this is complete will it delete boxes you already have?

Continue please! I have been waiting soooo long for something like this, but like others have said don't overwork yourself. Also, when this is complete will it delete boxes you already have?
Thank you :). And yes, it will override the boxes you already have, but there is a very simple fix to that that I will post when it is released.

YAY!

As a gift (and because Ooglemi demands it) to all of you lovely people I present to you a beta release, commemorating 50% completion.

Check the OP.

Are you... making it manually?
If so, you're just wasting your time, it can be simply parsed from smogon's data automatically, without any mistakes and much faster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)