Volcarona (Substitute)

Right, I've talked with some QC members and Jabba, one of the pioneers of this set. I've seen it used to much success so might as well be the one to post it.

[SET]
name: Substitute
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Fiery Dance / Fire Blast
move 3: Bug Buzz
move 4: Quiver Dance
item: Leftovers
ability: Flame Body
nature: Timid
evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>When played correctly, Volcarona tends to cause a lot of switches. This set aims to take advantage of that with Substitute, which allows Volcarona to stay in on threats that would otherwise force it out, while also possibly gaining an essential boost or two against key opponents as they try to break its Substitute. Substitute also allows Volcarona to scout for any switch-ins or status moves, also taking advantage of Flame Body's potential to activate through it. As an added bonus, very few opponents can break Volcarona's Substitute with special attacks after a few Quiver Dance boosts. Volcarona's two attacking moveslots are best filled by its dual STAB attacks. Fiery Dance and Fire Blast are both excellent options for its Fire-type STAB, though the former is preferred for the possible Special Attack boost, which often compensates for the lack of power as opposed to Fire Blast. However, if you feel you need the initial power Fire Blast brings to the table, nothing is stopping you. Bug Buzz is the only other relevant STAB option that Volcarona should run, sporting solid power and a chance to lower the opponent's Special Defense.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>With maximum investment in Special Attack and Speed, Volcarona hits as hard and as fast as possible. As an added plus, it outspeeds and OHKOes Excadrill in the sand as well as every common Chlorophyll abuser in the sun after just two boosts. Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, giving Volcarona passive recovery and allowing it to stay at constant health when sandstorm or hail is up. Life Orb is an option, but you're shooting yourself in the foot when you're not only using an item that takes 10% of your health when you attack but a move that wastes a quarter of your health with every use.</p>

<p>Volcarona is very weak to entry hazards, making teammates with Rapid Spin or Magic Bounce excellent partners,. This will also allow Volcarona to use Substitute repeatedly without being limited by entry hazard damage. This set works best in conjunction with permanent sun; not only does sun increase the power of Volcarona's Fire-type moves, but it also allows Volcarona to tank quite a few Water-type attacks. As such, Ninetales is a must for providing Drought support. While many other variants of Volcarona can take care of Heatran thanks to a neutral or super effective Hidden Power, this set forgoes Hidden Power in favor of Substitute, making specially defensive Heatran a major threat to this set. Therefore, teammates who can take care of Heatran are greatly appreciated. Volcarona's Defense also leaves something to be desired; physically defensive teammates thus pair excellently with Volcarona. Alternatively, one can run a physically defensive spread with maximum investment in HP and Defense and a Bold nature. However, this set functions better with an offensive spread, as it benefits from outspeeding key threats as soon as possible. At the very least, if using a defensive spread, it may be worth it to invest in Speed slightly. Good benchmarks are 12 EVs to outspeed Starmie at +1 Speed, while 52 Speed EVs outspeeds Choice Scarf Landorus with two boosts.</p>

[SET COMMENTS]
  • This set easily takes advantage of all the switches Volcorona can usually cause
  • Substitute is the key to this set - it gives Volcarona some sort of buffer against SE attacks, and it essentially gives it a free QD as well as the opponent tries to break the sub
  • after some QDs a lot of things are going to have a hard time breaking its sub using special attacks even if they are SE
  • STAB attacks are obvious, while Volcarona easily takes of Sub to set up QDs
  • Leftovers gives it a nice form of recovery and life orb is detrimental on a set involving HP-wasting moves
  • EVs make it as fast and hardhitting as possible
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • NEEDS Rapid Spin support to work, so Donphan, Forretress, and all that jazz are amazing teammates.
  • Works really well in sun so Ninetales makes an excellent partner.
  • Anything that can take physical attacks for Volcorona is nice.
  • Specially Defensive Heatran is a problem for this set if it has Roar so things to take care of that work nicely.
  • You can use a defensive spread but it doesn't do much. Some speed EVs can be invested on a set like that to get the jump on some key things (i.e. starmie at +1)
it would be nice if people would point out things i missed, though i won't get it to tomorrow.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I understand that you used this to success, but I don't understand how Substitute is actually helpful. It seems like you'd use this as a buffer vs checks like Scarfed Stone Edgers, as in the sun only Rock will actually hit you supereffectively. But this doesn't even let you beat Terrakion, and things like CBNite and Heatran will still beat you. (I do admit that subbing on Dragon Tail is pretty cool -- provided Dragon Tail can't break the sub.)
... which it does.
0 Atk Dragonite Dragon Tail vs 0 HP/0 Def Volcarona: 37.94% - 45.34%
3 hits to KO (with Leftovers)
In fact, you'd need to run max/max bold to stop Dnite from breaking your sub. You could always sub for Flame Body, i suppose...

I just don't really get how effective this actually is. Seems neat but other Volcarona just look better on paper.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Why's the gun picture there? lol

Anyways, I've been laddering constantly (though I still didn't fulfill the Suspect Test Requirements), and I've noticed that Physically Defensive Substitute Volcarona has been a moderately popular trend. It's been mentioned a few times in the suspect thread, but I just brushed if off. I guess this is so Volcarona can use Substitute multiple times while attempting to burn any physical attacker (Flame Body works behind the Substitute) that tries to check it. As a matter of fact, my Choice Band Dragonite has been burned many times just by trying to revenge kill Volcarona with Extremespeed.

If it isn't any trouble, a mention of physical bulk would suffice. you should also mention that Flame Body works though the Substitute, which is a plus, and you can set up easily on any overconfident physical attack / status users.

yeah i was thinking it might be a physically bulky spread too, I'll just put it into AC. If it's the other way around with this then I'll just switch the EV spreads (i.e. make physically bulky the main one)

edit: Just looked at woodchuck's post, I'll make physically defensive top spread

and the gun pic says open fire lol

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just on the spread, maybe it'll be better if you ran some speed on it to outspeed certain threats? For example, I'd probably put at least some Speed EVs to outspeed Scarf Landlos or something. 52 Speed EVs allow you to outspeed Scarf Landlos at +2.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Mention that this set appreciates paralysis support.

SubQuiver Volcarona is best compared to Calm Mind Latias with Sub. Substitute blocks status, eases prediction, and becomes nearly unbreakable after a few Quiver Dances. Depending on the team, your opponent will have very few ways to deal with Volcarona behind a Sub, especially if you play it lategame.

12 speed EVs allow you to outspeed Starmie at +1 and Bug Buzz it to death. I think that this is a good benchmark, you sacrifice as little bulk as possible, and outspeed the entire unscarved metagame after one boost.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sub also allows you to do things like scout for a burn and freely set up on a lot of mons without having to worry about crits and status and the like. I think making it physically defensive is an absolutely terrible idea. I know that being able to set up in a few more spots may be nice, but then you just lack the raw power that makes Volcarona such a monster (not to mention it sucks when you're in sand and you can't outspeed drill at +2)

I've been running the standard 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd Timid and it's definitely the best volcarona set. I don't see the defensive spread really doing all that much to be honest. Just slows you down, makes you less powerful and stops what exactly from breaking your subs?

Got Jabba's changes, and I'll put in AC some speed benchmarks for the physically defensive spread

edit: my bad lol thought i caught that

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
You need to change the nature back to bold.

EDIT: Timid i mean timid

as a side note I wasn't actually suggesting physically defensive sub volc lol, I was more like arguing against the set in general
but subbing for burns and other things that other people have said seem convincing enough

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think that someone else mentioned something similar a few weeks ago, but is a Timid nature really necessary? Off the top of my head, I can't think of a single pokemon that runs 328 speed bar SubCM Jirachi. I've been running neutral speed natures with 252 Speed EVs on my base 100s for about a month now, and I haven't regretted it once.

The lowest you could go is probably 296 for (scarf) Hydreigon IMO. A little extra power or bulk is always a good thing. I'm going to test this out and get back to y'all. Opinions?

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's more about outspeeding jolly Excadrill in the sand after 2 dances. Because of that you could actually probably drop the speed down to like 304 and put the rest in hp if you really wanted, or at least mention it in the set comments.

I have had a lot of success with this set when I kept the EVs the same as the ChestoRest set which is Modest and Hp 160, SpA 252, and 96 speed. The two things that make this set so great is that it can abuse it's flame body, and secondly you can set up on pokemon such as thunderwave ferrothorn safely while keeping your leftovers recovery. I found that this set really didn't need as much speed as you have the buffer of the substitute on the switch in. Since you still keep max attack, you OHKO switch ins such as excadrill. I would mention that Ninetails is important not only for making your fire moves more powerful, but to cancel out the sandstorm so Volcarona can set up more substitutes. The modest nature also makes it more powerful than the Timid which is also nice.

The standard changes constantly; if the "standard" is now Adamant, people will naturally start running Jolly again more and more often to get the jump on opposing Excadrill. Then the pendulum will swing back to fully Adamant again eventually. The way I see it, if you have the capability to outrun all (non Scarved) Excadrill, why not go for it? Better to win 100% of the time at +2 than it is to learn the hard way that the mole in from of you was a Jolly one.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
QC APPROVED (2/3)

Check this to see how effective Sub Volc is:

Battle between JabbaTheGriffin and Lady bug started!

Tier: CC Triples
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
Rule: Self-KO Clause

wilson46 is watching the battle.
Lady bug sent out Abomasnow!
JabbaTheGriffin sent out Volcarona!
The foe's Abomasnow's Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm!

Start of turn 1
Lady bug called Abomasnow back!
Lady bug sent out Blissey!

Volcarona used Quiver Dance!
Volcarona's Sp. Att. rose!
Volcarona's Sp. Def. rose!
Volcarona's Speed rose!

Hail continues to fall!
Volcarona is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Blissey is buffeted by the hail!
Volcarona restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Blissey restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 2
Volcarona used Substitute!
Volcarona made a substitute!

The foe's Blissey used Toxic!
Volcarona's substitute blocked Toxic!

Hail continues to fall!

Start of turn 3
Volcarona's Speed rose!

The foe's Blissey used Seismic Toss!
Volcarona's substitute faded!

Hail continues to fall!

Start of turn 4
Volcarona used Fiery Dance!
The foe's Blissey lost 30% of its health!

The foe's Blissey used Seismic Toss!
Volcarona lost 100 HP! (32% of its health)
Volcarona's Flame Body activates!
The foe's Blissey was burned!

Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Blissey is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Blissey lost 31% of its health!

The foe's Blissey used Wish!

Hail continues to fall!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Blissey used Protect!
The foe's Blissey protected itself!

Volcarona's Speed rose!

Blissey's wish came true!
Hail continues to fall!
Blue Star is watching the battle.

Start of turn 7
Lady bug called Blissey back!
Lady bug sent out Spiritomb!

The foe's Spiritomb is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Spiritomb lost 77% of its health!

Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Spiritomb is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Spiritomb restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
Lady bug called Spiritomb back!

The foe's Blissey lost 38% of its health!

Hail continues to fall!

Start of turn 9
Lady bug called Blissey back!
Lady bug sent out Spiritomb!

The foe's Spiritomb is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Spiritomb lost 22% of its health!
The foe's Spiritomb fainted!

Hail continues to fall!
Lady bug sent out Skarmory!

Start of turn 10
Volcarona used Substitute!
Volcarona made a substitute!

But it failed!

Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Skarmory is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Skarmory restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Lady bug: lol
Blue Star: lol?
Lady bug: -_-
Lady bug: i forgot i had that too
Lady bug: well w/e

Start of turn 11
Lady bug called Skarmory back!

The foe's Blissey lost 11% of its health!
The foe's Blissey fainted!

Hail continues to fall!
Lady bug sent out Nidoqueen!

Start of turn 12
Bloo is watching the battle.
Blue Star: volcarona too strongth
The foe's Nidoqueen lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Nidoqueen fainted!

Hail continues to fall!
Lady bug: yeah
Lady bug sent out Abomasnow!

Start of turn 13
The foe's Abomasnow used Ice Shard!
It's not very effective...
Volcarona's substitute took the damage!

It's super effective!
The foe's Abomasnow lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Abomasnow fainted!

Hail continues to fall!
Lady bug sent out Skarmory!

Start of turn 14
It's super effective!
The foe's Skarmory lost 99% of its health!
The foe's Skarmory held on thanks to Sturdy!

But it failed!

Hail continues to fall!
The foe's Skarmory is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Skarmory fainted!
wilson46: .
Lady bug sent out Starmie!

Lady bug: lol
Lady bug: gg
Blue Star: lol

Start of turn 15
Volcarona used Bug Buzz!
It's super effective!
JabbaTheGriffin: gg
Bloo: lol
The foe's Starmie lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Starmie fainted!

JabbaTheGriffin won the battle!
JabbaTheGriffin: I am Best
Lady bug: slammed by a (BAN ME PLEASE)
Blue Star stopped watching the battle.
Bloo stopped watching the battle.

Also, Quiver Dance isn't actually that important in order to defeat Excadrill, Substitute is. If it switches in while Volcarona uses Substitute, it's screwed unless Fire Blast misses (i.e. use Fiery Dance...). Just something to think about

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The second paragraph of the analysis is best placed under the Additional Comments, and this section:

Alternatively, one can run a physically defensive spread with maximum investment in HP and Defense and a Bold nature. However, this set functions better with the offesnive spread as it benefits from outspeeding key threats as soon as possible. At the very least, if you are using a defensive spread it may be worth your time to invest in Speed slightly. Good benchmarks are 12 EVs to outspeed Starmie at +1 Speed, while 52 Speed EVs outspeeds Choice Scarf Landorus with two boosts.
...should either be its own individual paragraph or placed in the paragraph explaining the EVs and items. Other than that, this looks great.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>When played correctly, Volcarona tends to cause a lot of switches, and this set aims to take advantage of that with Substitute, which allows Volcarona to stay in on threats that would otherwise force it out as well as , while possibly gaining an essential boost or two against key opponents as they try to break its Substitute. It Substitute also allows Volcarona to scout for any switch-ins, as well as or status moves, while at the same time Flame Body has the potential to activate through a Substitute it. As an added bonus, very few opponents can break Volcarona's Substitute with special attacks after a few boosts. Volcarona is limited to 's two attacking moves on this set, so it seems like a good idea to run lots are best filled by it's two excellent STAB move dual STAB attacks. Fiery Dance ad Fire Blast are both excellent options, though the former is preferred for the possible Special Attack boost, which often compensates for the lack of power as opposed to Fire Blast. However, if you feel you need the initial power Fire Blast brings to the table, nothing is stopping you. Bug Buzz is the only other relevant STAB option that Volcarona should run, sporting solid power and a chance to lower the opponent's Special Defense.</p>

<p>With maximum investment in Special Attack and Speed, Volcarona hits as hard and as fast as possible. As an added plus, after two boosts it outspeeds and OHKOes Excadrill in the sand as well as every common Chlorophyll abuser in the sun. Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, giving it passive recovery and allowing it to stay at constant health when sandstorm or hail is up. Life Orb is an option, but you're shooting yourself in the foot when you're not only using an item that takes 10% of your health when you attack but a move that wastes a quarter of your health with every use.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Volcarona is very weak to entry hazards, making teammates with Rapid Spin or the Magic Bounce ability excellent partners, allowing Volcarona to use Substitute without being limited by entry hazard damage. This set works best in conjunction with permanent sun, as not only does it increase the power of its Fire-type moves but it allows it to tank quite a few Water-type attacks. As such, Ninetales is a must for providing Drought support. While many other variants of Volcarona can take care of Heatran thanks to a neutral or super effective Hidden Power, this set forgoes that in favor of Substitute, making specially defensive Heatran a major threat to this set, and teammates who can take care of it are greatly appreciated. Volcarona's Special Defense is great, but its Defense leaves something to be desired. As such, physically defensive teammates are nice teammates for Volcarona. Alternatively, one can run a physically defensive spread with maximum investment in HP and Defense and a Bold nature. However, this set functions better with the an offensive spread, as it benefits from outspeeding key threats as soon as possible. At the very least, if you are using a defensive spread, it may be worth your time to invest in Speed slightly. Good benchmarks are 12 EVs to outspeed Starmie at +1 Speed, while 52 Speed EVs outspeeds Choice Scarf Landorus with two boosts.</p>

natgeo sucks GP 1/2

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
who the hell is zurich
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>When played correctly, Volcarona tends to cause a lot of switches, and this set aims to take advantage of that with Substitute, which allows Volcarona to stay in on threats that would otherwise force it out, while possibly gaining an essential boost or two against key opponents as they try to break its Substitute. Substitute also allows Volcarona to scout for any switch-ins or status moves, also taking advantage of while Flame Body's has the potential to activate through it. As an added bonus, very few opponents can break Volcarona's Substitute with special attacks after a few boosts. Volcarona's two attacking moves slots are best filled by its dual STAB attacks. Fiery Dance and Fire Blast are both excellent options, though the former is preferred for the possible Special Attack boost, which often compensates for the lack of power as opposed to Fire Blast. However, if you feel you need the initial power Fire Blast brings to the table, nothing is stopping you. Bug Buzz is the only other relevant STAB option that Volcarona should run, sporting solid power and a chance to lower the opponent's Special Defense.</p>

<p>With maximum investment in Special Attack and Speed, Volcarona hits as hard and as fast as possible. As an added plus additional benefit, after two boosts it outspeeds and OHKOes Excadrill in the sand as well as every common Chlorophyll abuser in the sun. Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, giving it passive recovery and allowing it to stay at constant health when sandstorm or hail is up. Life Orb is an option, but you're shooting yourself in the foot when you're not only using an item that takes 10% of your health when you attack but a move that wastes a quarter of your health with every use.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Volcarona is very weak to entry hazards, making teammates with Rapid Spin or Magic Bounce excellent partners,. This will also allow allowing Volcarona to use Substitute without being limited by entry hazard damage. This set works best in conjunction with permanent sun, as; not only does it sun increase the power of its Volcarona's Fire-type moves, but it sun also allows it Volcarona to tank quite a few Water-type attacks. As such, Ninetales is a must for providing Drought support. While many other variants of Volcarona can take care of Heatran thanks to a neutral or super effective Hidden Power, this set forgoes that Hidden Power in favor of Substitute, making specially defensive Heatran a major threat to this set,. and Therefore, teammates who can take care of it Heatran are greatly appreciated. Volcarona's Special Defense is great, but its Defense leaves something to be desired. As such, physically defensive teammates pair excellently withare nice teammates for Volcarona. Alternatively, one can run a physically defensive spread with maximum investment in HP and Defense and a Bold nature. However, this set functions better with an offensive spread, as it benefits from outspeeding key threats as soon as possible. At the very least, if using a defensive spread, it may be worth your time it to invest in Speed slightly. Good benchmarks are 12 EVs to outspeed Starmie at +1 Speed, while 52 Speed EVs outspeeds Choice Scarf Landorus with two boosts.</p>

seems it is up to fate to see if I ever get on the GP team 9.9

also: the typo in the title is really, really, bothering me.
Like a lot.

I will be working on top of Woodchuck's changes here.

Deletions
Additions / Corrections
Comments

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>When played correctly, Volcarona tends to cause a lot of switches. This set aims to take advantage of that with Substitute, which allows Volcarona to stay in on threats that would otherwise force it out, while also possibly gaining an essential boost or two against key opponents as they try to break its Substitute. Substitute also allows Volcarona to scout for any switch-ins or status moves, also taking advantage of while Flame Body's has the potential to activate through it. As an added bonus, very few opponents can break Volcarona's Substitute with special attacks after a few Quiver Dance boosts. Volcarona's two attacking moveslots are best filled by its dual STAB attacks. Fiery Dance and Fire Blast are both excellent options for its Fire-type STAB, though the former is preferred for the possible Special Attack boost, which often compensates for the lack of power as opposed to Fire Blast. However, if you feel you need the initial power Fire Blast brings to the table, nothing is stopping you. Bug Buzz is the only other relevant STAB option that Volcarona should run, sporting solid power and a chance to lower the opponent's Special Defense.</p>

<p>With maximum investment in Special Attack and Speed, Volcarona hits as hard and as fast as possible. As an added plus, after two boosts it outspeeds and OHKOes Excadrill in the sand as well as every common Chlorophyll abuser in the sun. Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, giving it passive recovery and allowing it to stay at constant health when sandstorm or hail is up. Life Orb is an option, but you're shooting yourself in the foot when you're not only using an item that takes 10% of your health when you attack but a move that wastes a quarter of your health with every use.</p>
(remove extra line space)
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>With maximum investment in Special Attack and Speed, Volcarona hits as hard and as fast as possible. As an added plus, it outspeeds and OHKOes Excadrill in the sand as well as every common Chlorophyll abuser in the sun after just two boosts. Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, giving Volcarona passive recovery and allowing it to stay at constant health when sandstorm or hail is up. Life Orb is an option, but you're shooting yourself in the foot when you're not only using an item that takes 10% of your health when you attack but a move that wastes a quarter of your health with every use.</p>

<p>Volcarona is very weak to entry hazards, making teammates with Rapid Spin or Magic Bounce excellent partners,. This will also allow allowing Volcarona to use Substitute repeatedly without being limited by entry hazard damage. This set works best in conjunction with permanent sun, as; not only does it sun increase the power of its Volcarona's Fire-type moves, but it alsoallows it Volcarona to tank quite a few Water-type attacks. As such, Ninetales is a must for providing Drought support. While many other variants of Volcarona can take care of Heatran thanks to a neutral or super effective Hidden Power, this set forgoes that Hidden Power in favor of Substitute, making specially defensive Heatran a major threat to this set,. and Therefore, teammates who can take care of it Heatran are greatly appreciated. Volcarona's Special Defense is great, but its Defense also leaves something to be desired; As such, physically defensive teammates thus pair excellently with are nice teammates for Volcarona. Alternatively, one can run a physically defensive spread with maximum investment in HP and Defense and a Bold nature. However, this set functions better with an offensive spread, as it benefits from outspeeding key threats as soon as possible. At the very least, if using a defensive spread, it may be worth your time it to invest in Speed slightly. Good benchmarks are 12 EVs to outspeed Starmie at +1 Speed, while 52 Speed EVs outspeeds Choice Scarf Landorus with two boosts.</p>

GP 2 / 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)