Smogon Tournament Rules
Sign-Ups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Approved by Earthworm

Got Arceus?

Poor Arceus. First, he can't be EV trained properly, and when he finally can, what happens? People consider banning him from Ubers! There was even an Ubers tourney that especially excluded Arceus! But this got me thinking: what if Arceus was banned from Ubers, and got his own tier? Well, this tournament will find out!

What makes this tourney special is that all teams will have to use Arceus, and only Arceus. Along with that, every Arceus on your team has to be a different type.

Tournament Rules
*Gen 5
*6-on-6
*Singles
*Single Elimination
*All Pokemon on your team must be Arceus
*All Pokemon on your team must be a different type.

Standard Rules
*Sleep Clause
*Evasion Clause
*OHKO Clause
*Battle Timeout

Semi-Finals
Bluewind vs Pedrock
zarator vs Ala
Hsa vs Cristal

The deadline for this round is October 2nd. Good luck!

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Will contact opponent asap, shouldn't be hard to get done.

Also, can we get a shorter deadline (1 week only)? I don't think any of us need the extra time to build teams or anything and it avoids situations like last round, in which people didn't really seem to care until 3 days before the deadline.

Will contact opponent asap, shouldn't be hard to get done.

Also, can we get a shorter deadline (1 week only)? I don't think any of us need the extra time to build teams or anything and it avoids situations like last round, in which people didn't really seem to care until 3 days before the deadline.
Okay, makes sense(this is my first time hosting a tourney, so I'm getting used to deadlines and such.) The new deadline is October 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)