Bring your Jackets, Son_of_Shadoo vs Texas Cloverleaf in The Thunderstorm! (SS Refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was beautiful day. The sun was shining, the Swablu were singing (nicely, not the banshee wailing that kills everything that can hear it) and I was just kicking back on the beach, washing the mud off of me from Its_A_Random's stupid Muddy Sandstorm idea as my Buneary played in the surf. Far from any possible battles that result from me being too close to civilisation.

That was until they decided to build a flying platform inside a Thundercloud, and do battle up there. So, after 1 abduction by giant pincer-hand (Team Rocket Style), a little bit of coaxing and a lot of threatening to throw me off the edge of the sky, I finally conceded to getting this reffing done and dusted. So, let's set some ground rules first:

The Rules said:
3v3 FE Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 chills
Switch=no
Items=NO
All abilities
Arena: The Thunderstorm (potential Gym)
Field Type: Electric
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: All Weather moves will fail, permanent rain, no seismic activity, no Digging, but Diving allowed, no plant-life.

Description: High above the land, there is an aerial platform, held in midair by jets. This platform is surrounded by a black thundercloud, and if it weren't for the floodlights, it would be in pitch black. This is SoS' domain. The platform is 50 feet by 50 feet in area, with each trainer at one end. It is nothing more than a metal platform, meaning moves that require a natural environment like Grass Knot will fail. The exception to this is moves that require a water source - as the cloud itself is made of water, it can be used for Surf, etc. Pokémon can even dive into it, as nonsensical as that sounds. At the end of each round, there's a 30% chance of a lightning strike, essentially a STAB Thunderbolt from rank 3 SpA. There's an even chance of it hitting each Pokémon, but it can only hit ONE target. (ie there's a 50% chance for each if there's 2, 25% if it's 4, etc.)

Summary: Anything mentioned in the Restrictions, plus potential lightning strike at the end of each round.

And who will be our illustrious competitors?

Son_of_Shadoo's Team!

Cyclohm (Spiffy) (F)
Nature: Modest - adds * to Special Attack, subtracts * from Attack.
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5 (UNLOCKED!)

Attacks:
Levelup:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Hurricane
Double Hit
Weather Ball
Whirlwind
Bide
Discharge
Tri Attack
Dragon Tail

TM:
Thunderbolt
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Protect
Toxic
Ice Beam
Thunder
Endure

Egg:
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Spark

Tutor:
Draco Meteor
Signal Beam

Move Total: 32

Krilowatt "Hijinks" (F)
Nature: Modest - adds rank to SpA, subtracts rank from Atk.

Type: Electric/Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shell Armour (DW, LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks:
Levelup:
Ice Shard
Aqua Jet
Imprison
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect
Heart Swap
Hydro Pump
Discharge
Copycat
Volt Switch

TM:
Scald
Toxic
Ice Beam
Protect
Thunderbolt
Dive
Surf
Substitute
Attract
Torment

Tutor:
Earth Power

Egg:
Me First
Counter
Mirror Coat
Signal Beam

Move Total: 28

Galvantula "Coulomb" (F)
Nature: Rash (+SpA, - SpD)
Type: Bug/Electric
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 108
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/6
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
CompoundEyes (Innate): This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Unnerve (Innate): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Swarm (Innate, DW, LOCKED): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Attacks:
Levelup:
String Shot
Leech Life
Spider Web
Thunder Wave
Screech
Fury Cutter
Electroweb
Bug Bite
Gastro Acid
Agility
Bug Buzz

TM:
Energy Ball
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Thunder
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Light Screen

Egg:
Disable
Pin Missile
Cross Poison

Move Total: 20

Texas Cloverleaf's Team!

Garchomp* Sharky, (M)
Nature: Adamant (plus Attack, minus Special Attack)
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
(Unlocked) (DW) Rough Skin:
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 102

MC: 11
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Fire Fang
Tackle*
Sand Attack*
Dragon Rage*
Sandstorm*
Take Down*
Sand Tomb*
Slash*
Dual Chop

Outrage*
Body Slam*
Iron Head*

Hone Claws*
Earthquake*
Stone Edge*
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Protect
Substitute
Crunch
Toxic
Rest
Swords Dance
Stealth Rock
Total Moves: 24

Charizard, Zoan, Male
Nature: Lonely
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Blaze: Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
(Unlocked) (DW) Solar Power:
When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Charizard
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 100

MC: 8

Moves:
Heat Wave
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Air Slash
Scratch
Growl
Leer
Ember
Rage
Smokescreen
Metal Claw
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Inferno

Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Crunch
Belly Drum

Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Substitute
Protect
Swords Dance
Hidden Power Grass 7
Total Moves: 25

Cyclohm, Behemoth, Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon:Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
(Unlocked) Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)

Moves:
Weather Ball
Whirlwind
Bide
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom
Discharge
Slack Off
Hurricane

Hydro Pump
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Dragon Dance
Heal Bell

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Dragon Pulse
Protect
Torment
Hidden Power Grass 7
Volt Switch
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Toxic
Totatl Moves: 33

Great, now that we know exactly how this is all going down, proceed to hit each other until one of you faints. Ready? Go!

Son_of_Shadoo Sends Out
Texas Cloverleaf Sends Out, then Orders
Son_of_Shadoo Orders
I Ref

Hmph, no switching. I hate switch = KO...

Ah well. Hijinks, you're up to bat first. I think you'll be a suitable match for our opponent. Don't underestimate her for her size, Hijinks is a valuable member of my team.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Let's get it Cyclohm.

Toxic, HP Grass, Dragon Pulse

If Substitute is used A1, HP Grass until it breaks, then Toxic.
If Krillowatt uses Toxic, replace current action with Protect.

I have no idea what happened after actions, so I'm going to assume you guys had it all sorted. And Texas, you need to update Cyclohm: You're missing Weight and Size Classes, and Sheer Force was replaced with Overcoat.

Pre-Round Information:

Arena: Raining (∞)

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 100
Stats: None
Abilities: Trace | Magic Guard
Other: None

Cyclohm (Behemoth) [F]
HP:
Abilities: Shield Dust | Static | Overcoat

-------------------------

Round 1 Start!

~sigh~ I really hate the rain... I just gets everywhere. There is only one kind of wet I like, and it ain't G-Rated. But let's keep it Pokemon related, shall we? SPEED REFFING, GO!!

Action 1:
Hijinks: Destiny Red! SPAM FOREVER! (Ice Beam)
Cyclohm: The Key to any battle is to think in the long-term. Here, smell this (Toxic)
Hijinks: Ya, okay. (Hit) What was that meant to do? I don't feel anything. (Magic Guard)

Action 2:
Hijinks: SPAM THE SUPER EFFECTIVE! SPAM THE SUPER EFFECTIVE! (Ice Beam)
Cyclohm: Hmm. Let's try that. (Hidden Power)

Action 3:
Cyclohm: Feel my Draconic STA-
Hijinks: Betcha I can do it better. (Me First- Dragon Pulse)
Cyclohm: *Achem* As I was saying, FEEL MY DRACONIC STAB! (Dragon Pulse)

Post-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 73

Cyclohm (Behemoth) [F]
HP:

Action 1:
Krilowatt: Uses Ice Beam! (7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 385) (10+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 17.25 = 17 Dmg!
Cyclohm: Uses Toxic! (7 En) (Miss <100, rolled 246) Krilowatt is Badly Poisoned!

Action 2:
Krilowatt: Uses Ice Beam! (7+4= 11 En) (Crit <63, rolled 366) (10+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 17.25 = 17 Dmg!
Cyclohm: Uses Hidden Power! (5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 308) (7+(5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 Dmg!

Action 3:
Krilowatt: Uses Me First! (Dragon Pulse) (9 En) (Crit <63, rolled 717) (13.5+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 22.5 = 23 Dmg!
Cyclohm: Uses Dragon Pulse! (7-1= 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 533) (9+3+(5-3)*1.5) = 15 Dmg!

End of Round:
Krilowatt: Poison Worsens! (-2HP Next Round)
Arena: LightingStrike <300, rolled 539

Son_of_Shadoo Orders
Texas Cloverleaf Orders
I Ref

God I love Magic Guard. Especially that only the most adorable Pokémon get it... And Sigilyph. Time for what Krillowatt is known for best, hijinks and shenanigans!

Copycat (Dragon Pulse) >>> Torment >>> Ice Beam
If Protect is used A1 or A2, use Substitute (20) instead.

Pre-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 73
Other: Poisoned (-2HP)

Cyclohm (Behemoth) [F]
HP:
En: 82

Round 2 Start!

Today's reffing brought to you by DJ Shadow. Great music to run at night to.

Action 1:
Hijinks: I liked you did last round. I want to do it again! (Copycat- Dragon Pulse)
Cyclohm: Well that's nice, but it's not quite as grand as... This Plushie! (Substitute)

Action 2:
Hijinks: Hey, behemoth! Your Substitute is terrible! You suck as a seamstress! (Torment)
Cyclohm: I don't care. I can get better and better over time. For example: BOOM! (Charge Beam) See? Feeling Stronger already. (Special Attack Rose)

Action 3:
Hijinks:
Doom to you! DESTINY RED FOREVER! (Ice Beam)
Cyclohm: En Guard, dear foe! Your piercing cold shall not overcome our own STAB! (Thunderbolt)

Post-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 43
Other: Poisoned (-3HP Next Round)

Cyclohm (Behemoth) [F]
HP:
En: 47
Other: Substitute (8HP), Tormented (4a)

Action 1:
Krilowatt: Uses Copycat! (2 En) Uses Dragon Pulse! (7+4= 11 En) (Crit <63, rolled 544) (9+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 15.75 = 16 Dmg!
Cyclohm: Uses Substitute! (24 En) (-25HP) Cyclohm created a Substitute!

Action 2:
Krilowatt: Uses Torment! (10 En) Cyclohm doesn't feel special!
Cyclohm: Uses Charge Beam! (6-1= 5 En) (Miss <100, rolled 938) (Crit <63, rolled 889) (5+3+(5-3)*1.5) = 11 Dmg! (SpA Raise <700, rolled 17) Special Attack Rose!

Action 3:
Krilowatt: Uses Ice Beam! (7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 280) (10+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 17.25 = 17 Dmg! The Substitute took the Damage!
Cyclohm: Uses Thunderbolt! (7-1 = 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 74) (10+3+(5-3)*1.5)+(1*1.75) = 17.75 = 18 Dmg! (Para <50, rolled 222)

End of Round:
Krilowatt: Poison Worsens! (-3HP Next Round)
Arena: (LightningStrike <300, rolled 890)

Texas Cloverleaf Orders
Son_of_Shadoo Orders
I Ref

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
j/s, your Charge Beam roll (SpA Raise >700, rolled 17) should actually be a less than sign as opposed to a greater than sign :)
HP Grass, Thunderbolt, HP Grass

Dammit, Texas! I said wait until I was finished!

Pre-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 43
Other: Poisoned (-3HP)

Cyclohm (Behemoth) [F]
HP:
En: 47
Stats: Special Attack (+1)
Other: Substitute (8HP), Tormented (4a)

Round 3 Start!

Wow, it's getting a little chilly up here. Partially with all the Ice Beam SPAM, partially because the water's now underneath my raincoat. Thanks guys, this rain is wonderful.

Hijinks continues to abuse Destiny Red, blasting the little Cyclohm Plushie to pieces with yet another Ice Beam. Now exposed, Behemoth searches deep, deep within itself, drawing on its own innate anti-Gastrodon abilities and attacking Hijinks with her Hidden Power! And it would seem that our little Shrimp-friend was not expecting a counter-attack, because that seems to have been a Critical Hit!

Pew pew pew, BOOM. What was that sound? That was the sound of yet another Ice Beam, fired at Behemoth once again. Wait, what's with the icy mist around Behemoth? Why is it we can only see her silhouette? Is something wrong? Why isn't she moving?
She's... she's gone... Behemoth Fainted... Ohh dear...

This is SimonSays, and this has- *Lightning strikes Hijinks* Well. That happened. Bless your face. New Stats, Steven!

Post-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 17
Other: Poisoned (-4HP Next Round)

Cyclohm (Behemoth) [F]
HP:
-5 (KO'd)
En: 42
Other: KO'd!

Action 1:
Krilowatt: Uses Ice Beam! (7+4= 11 En) (Crit <63, rolled 324) (10+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 17.25 = 17 Dmg! The Substitute broke!
Cyclohm: Uses Hidden Power! (5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 8) A Critical Hit! (7+3+(5-3)*1.5)*1.5+(1*1.75) = 21.25 = 21 Dmg!

Action 2:
Krilowatt: Uses Ice Beam! (7+8= 15 En) (Crit <63, rolled 380) (10+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 17.25 = 17 Dmg! Cyclohm Fainted!

End of Round:
Krilowatt: Poison Worsens! (-4HP Next Round)
Arena: (LightningStrike <300, rolled 94) Thunder Rolls!
(1 | 2, rolled 1) Hijinks was hit by Lightning! (10+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 13 Dmg!

Texas Cloverleaf Send Out
Son_of_Shadoo Orders
Texas Cloverleaf Orders
I Ref

Hax happens.

Chill >>> Ice Beam >>> Surf (remember, this is allowed due to the water moisture in the air)
If Protect is used, chill once and push actions back.
If Outrage is used ONLY on actions 2 or 3, use Counter once and push actions back.

Texas, Counter has negative priority. I'm not sure why you thought that it wouldn't work that way.

Pre-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 17
Other: Poisoned (-4HP)

Garchomp (Sharky) [M]
HP:
Abilities: Sand Veil | Rough Skin

Round 4 Start!

You know, there's something about this kind of weather that just makes me wanna rush inside and hide under some blankets. Instead, I get to be hugged by hypothermia! Yay!

Action 1:
Hijinks:
Chills! (+12 En)
Sharky: Uses Substitute! (12 En) (-15HP) Sharky Created a Substitute!

Action 2:
Hijinks: Uses Ice Beam! (7 En) (Crit <53, rolled 928) (10+(4-3)*1.5)*2.25 = 25.875 = 26 Dmg! The Substitute was Obliterated!
Sharky: Uses Sword Dance! (7 En) Attack Greatly Rose! (+2)

Action 3:
Sharky:
Uses Outrage! (8-1= 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 414) (12+3+(6-3)*1.5)+(2*1.75) = 23 Dmg!
Hijinks: Uses Counter! (18 En) 35 Fixed Dmg!

End of Round:
Hijinks:
Poison Worsens! (-5HP Next Round)
Arena: (LightningStrike <300, rolled 839)

Post-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 4
Other: Poisoned (-5HP Next Round)

Garchomp (Sharky) [M]
HP:
En: 74
Other: Outraging (2a)

Texas Cloverleaf Orders
Son_of_Shadoo Orders
I Ref

If you feel that my reffing isn't coming in fast enough, I totally understand, and I will happily put a call out for a subref. Otherwise, order normally and ignore this. Thank you. ~SimonSays

Texas Cloverleaf

krillowatt outspeeds and thus should order Surf first. As Counter is reactionary, it should have to be hit by Outrage to be able to order Counter. As Krill outspends, it would Surf before being hit by outrage, using it's action.
That's my reasoning behind the comment. I've only seen it reffed this way a couple of times but it's what I believe is the logical progression.

Regardless, that fish will die, so Outrage unless it kills itself first.

As much as I know this is going to fuck me over, Garchomp should still have +2 Attack because of Swords Dance.

Ice Shard >>> Ice Shard >>> Ice Shard

Pre-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
En: 4
Other: Poisoned (-5HP Next Round)

Garchomp (Sharky) [M]
HP:
En: 74
Stats: +2 Attack
Other: Outraging (2a)

Round 5 Start!

Sorry about the Attack boost, I forgot to put that in. But I normally note something when it goes away, so if I didn't say it went away, assume it is indeed still there. And Texas, I always thought that a Pokemon could sub a move in a lower priority bracket because they can hear the trainer, giving the order to use, in this case, Outrage. That's just my theory, and how I've always done it.

Action 1:
Hijinks:
Uses Ice Shard! (3 En) (Crit <63, rolled 113) (4+(3-4)*1.5)*2.25 = 5.625 = 6 Dmg!
Sharky: Uses Outrage! (8 En) Sharky (Crit <63, rolled 647) (12+3+(6-3)*1.5)+(2*1.75) = 23 Dmg!
Hijinks Fainted!

End of Round:
Sharky:
Attack Decays! (Now +1)
Arena: (LightningStrike <300, rolled 290) (1 | 2, rolled 2) Garchomp was struck by Lightning! (No Effect)

Post-Round Information:

Krilowatt (Hijinks) [F]
HP:
-14 (KO'd)
En: 1
Other: Poisoned (-5HP), KO'd!

Garchomp (Sharky) [M]
HP:
En: 66
Stats: +1 Attack (2a)
Other: Outraging (1a)

Son_of_Shadoo Sends Out and Orders
Texas Cloverleaf Orders
I Ref

6 damage from a x4 super effective T_T Also, this is starting to look very bad.

Go Coulomb!

Disable Outrage >>> Bug Buzz >>> Energy Ball
If he uses Stone Edge, use an Evasive Agility.

Pre-Round Information:

Galvantula (Coulomb) [F]
Abilities: CompoundEyes | Unnerve | Swarm

Garchomp (Sharky) [M]
HP:
En: 66
Stats: +1 Attack (2a)
Other: Outraging (1a)

Round 6 Start!

Whatever happened to inaccurate Disable? When I was a kid, it was so unreliable that you were better off just SPAMing Fire Blast. Of course, there wasn't any Rain back then...

Action 1:
Coulomb:
Uses Disable! (7 En) Sharky's Outrage was Disabled!
Sharky: Uses Outrage! (8 En) Failed, due to Disable!

Action 2:
Sharky: Uses Protect! (12 En) Garchomp Protected itself!
Coulomb: Uses Bug Buzz! (7-1= 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 573) (9+3+(5-3)*1.5)= 15 Dmg! Garchomp Protected itself!

Between Actions:
Sharky:
Attack Drop Decays! (Now normal)

Action 3:
Coulomb:
Uses Energy Ball! (6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 666) (8+(5-3)*1.5) = 11 Dmg! (SpDef Drop <100, rolled 751)
Sharky: Uses Dragon Claw! (6-1= 5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 308) (8+3+(6-2)*1.5) = 17 Dmg!

End of Round:
Arena: (LightningStrike <300, rolled 502)

Post-Round Information:

Galvantula (Coulomb) [F]
HP: 83
En: 81
Abilities: CompoundEyes | Unnerve | Swarm

Garchomp (Sharky) [M]
HP:
En: 41
Other: Disabled (3a)

Texas Cloverleaf Orders
Son_of_Shadoo Orders
I Ref

Suddenly reeeeeeally doubting my ability to win this match... Also, Coulomb, Y U NO HAVE PROTECT.

Toxic >>> Bug Buzz >>> Evasive Agility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)