Not open for further replies.
Who needs team preview Tournament
Approved by Earthworm, co-hosted with Romeert
Tournament Rules
Sign-Ups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

In gen 4, there was an almost magical moment. It was the lead war. Both sides tried to set up Stealth Rocks, and tried to stop the other from doing so. Those first 2-3 turns were magical, and the winner of the lead war had great momentum. Pokemon like Aerodactyl, Smeargle and Azelf were OU, and Machamp shined brightly. But after the lead war was said and done, the fact you didn't know your opponent's team made things like Heatran better and Gyarados + Electivire possible. But gen 5 introduced the team preview and the, "Wi-Fi Clause," ruining suicide leads everywhere, showing your late game sweeper and making prediction from the start much easier. But what would gen 5 without the Wi-Fi clause look like? Would there still be lead wars? Or would the meta game not change at all? Would there be more late game sweepers? The tournament will test your predictions skills, and will add a new tactic: hiding Pokemon. This is the...

Who Needs Team Preview Tournament!

Tournament Rules
*Gen 5
*6-on-6
*Singles
*Single Elimination
*No Wi-Fi Clause

Standard Rules
*Sleep Clause
*Evasion Clause
*OHKO Clause
*Species Clause
*Battle Timeout
*Uber Clause

Round 4
TheFourthChaser vs Celsius
kd24 vs Celebi42
Lunar vs reyscarface
Agammemnon vs WhiteQueen
DarkLoic vs Ruppy
Pkrs vs DracoMalfoy
Foster vs Lamppost
wilson46 vs Darksoul

Winners in BOLD
Active members in Italics.

Deadline October 17th

TheFourthChaser vs Celsius
kd24 vs Celebi42
Lunar vs reyscarface
Agammemnon vs WhiteQueen
DarkLoic vs Ruppy
Pkrs vs DracoMalfoy
Foster vs Lamppost
wilson46 vs Darksoul

Will Excadrill and Thundurus be banned in this round? You should change the deadline too, I'm hoping you just forgot.

Anyways I'll contact Lamppost.

Foster raises an excellent point. Since the banlist changed, and it is Alaka's ruling that you are allowed to change your teams from round to round (I have a PM from him on the subject), I say that they should be banned as they are in regular ladder play.

(also, this and an Arceus-legal DPP Ubers LNT are the only two forum tournaments where I managed to get the foe to his last mon before going one and done)

PS: I was probably the only person stupid enough to NOT run Arceus in that.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Opponent and I are in contact.
We'll be playin' during the week.
Also please change that deadline lol

DarkLoïc and I have been in contact, and we're hopefully going to get our game done this weekend.

EDIT: Lost to DarkLoïc, gg man.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Won against WhiteQueen despite my FUNNY karma.
Anyway it was a great battle ended by a wonderful ragequit :)

GG !

Bloo

Banned deucer.
What's going on with this tournament? I've messaged the co-host since the OP hasn't been on since the 20th. Hopefully Romeert can get this going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)