item: Life Orb / Leftovers
ability: Synchronize
nature: Quiet
evs: 252 HP / 4 def / 252 SpAtk
ivs: 0 spe

[SET COMMENTS]

- One of two Nasty Plot + Trick Roomers in the tier
- Hits much harder than Slowking
- HP Fighting allows you to hit dark and steel types super effectively, while Thunderbolt offers more neutral coverage.
- Synchronize is chosen over telepathy because telepathy is useless
- Destroys most of the meta at +2

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

- Works great with other slow mons to take out what stops Beheeyem
- Ursaring can take advantage of Trick Room and destroy many threats that stop Beheeyem in his tracks
- Can set up against many of the top threats like Sawk and Klinglang; though will not beat Klinglang without HP Fighting
- Shadow Ball is an option if you struggle with ghost types or other psychic types

[Other Options]

- A calm mind set is outclassed by other psychic types
- A Nasty Plot set without Trick Room can be used with Substitute but is outclassed by Trick Room
- don’t use Beheeyem if you aren’t using Trick Room
- Can dual screen but is outclassed by a myriad of Pokemon
- A pure Trick Room set is also viable, dropping Nasty Plot for a coverage move

[Checks and Counters]

- Absol an Sucker Punch it easily
- Bulky Psychic types if running Shadow Ball
- Walled and trapped by Skuntank.

[Dream World]
- Gets Analytic, which is potentially useful for anon Trick Room set, but Beheeyem is far too slow to work under those circumstances

I'd like to see Thunderbolt in the AC, if not slashed. It hits a bunch of targets for super effective damage; Shadow Ball actually isn't that good.

In fact, I'd slash THunderbolt with HP Fighting and leave Shadow Ball in the AC

Beeheeyem's pretty powerful even when unboosted, so I would probably mention a pure TR set in OO. At the very least you can get more coverage with Psychic / Shadow Ball | Thunderbolt / HP Fighting. Also mention that thing with Ursaring that it can also take advantage of TR as well (similar to TR Reuni + BU Conk in OU), though it has to be running Guts or something.

Also seconding Thunderbolt

after thinking about it I made Thunderbolt the primary slash since it hits Slowking hardest and has the best neutral coverage. I'm still waiting for QC approvals or is there something else i missed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)