For A Limited Time Only! Tournament - FINALS! [Won by wilson46]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Limited Time Only! Tournament (Finals)
approved by Bloo | Sign-Ups| Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Quaterfinals | Semifinals

DP OU, like any metagame, has had its share of controversial bans. You probably know what those are. This tournament gives you a chance to play with your old favorites, and maybe even some who *might* have had of fair shot of staying in OU for a time!

General Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Generation IV
  • Single Elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online. You are absolutely not allowed to use any Pokemon in Uber except those I release.
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online's simulator.

Clauses
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Moves Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause (if applicable)
  • No unspecified Ubers
  • I will be letting some controversial Ubers that were banned near the end of Gen 4 and even a weakened Uber or two into each round.
  • If more people sign up and it goes to more than 6 rounds I will let more than one out per round.

wilson46 vs Bartman101
Or
vs

For this round, the BIG Ho-Oh, Garchomp, Latios, Salamence, Skymin and Manaphy are released. You can't use any Platinum or HG/SS moves, Rotom-a isn't allowed too. Everything else will be standard and identical to the current metagame.

(This is why I released Ho-Oh : http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46794 )

There are no deadlines for this round but please play as soon as possible and tell us when you'll play

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Yeah, I'm the total underdog so far, no-one thinks I can win!

I'm logging off now, so I'll VM Wilson tomorrow, but he'll probably have VMed me first by then. I look forwards to our battle :)

wilson

Also:
Yeah, I'm the total underdog so far, no-one thinks I can win!

I'm logging off now, so I'll VM Wilson tomorrow, but he'll probably have VMed me first by then. I look forwards to our battle :)
iirc your old sig pointed out how americans add an 's' to the end of words like this... sorry thought this was funny and felt the need to point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)