RU Stage 3 - Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
This thread will close on Wednesday, December 14th at 11:59 EST! At which time the Council and suspects will be announced. Voting will take place later in the week, probably Friday to leave time for discussion in the np: thread.

So, congrats to death12 for ranking #1 on the ladder at the end of the round. You'll be guaranteed a spot on the second ever RU (Jedi) Council (but remember to post here as well)!

Alright, contrary to last time, I'm going to have the top 40 which are above, as well as the following people in the Hide tags below ID themselves. The reason for this is because a) I didn't pay as much attention to the ladder as last time because I've been busy (I still checked frequently don't worry), and b) almost all of the above and the ones I list below were the ones I was going to list anyway, lol.

Only post in this thread if your alts are one or some of the following or above!

pikachu rapesall
rapidstrike
vincentchaos
mamoswineflu
double01
ebeast being weird
mango
pombo
_feeble_
endorphins
windsong
snoozing

Simply make a post bolding which alts are yours. This is only for my benefit to decide who will be on the council.

Also remember, just because your alt is listed above DOES NOT mean you'll be on the Council. I have to weigh in the other factors as well for picking the seats!

Get crackin'!

Confirming as

8. Hailme
13. Lifeisgood
14. Light Brand

I just want to say that my school blocks mIRC so I can't chat there when you factor in other considerations. Hopefully my posts in the discussion thread will help counterbalance that.

Confirming...

36. vincentgalian

& vincentchaos.

Also vincentvalentine, but I kept getting stuck in the upper 40's before I called it quits on that one.

If I knew we could repeat I'd have laddered a bit more but things will hopefully change so I'm confirming as zdrup15 and 51purdz

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Confirming for ebeast being weird I was hoping to get on the ladder with one of my other alts, but my ADD prevented me from focusing on an alt for too long. o_O My alts are pretty recognizable and my most active alts Ebeast being weird, EnragedBeast, and EnragedBeast4.0 should still be decently high up there. I'm glad you're willing to consider me for voting rights for this round, and I will not disappoint if I do get appointed.

Confirmin as pombo and ephraim

eph's team (the one "copied" and tweaked by CCAT) had a lot of potential... too bad i didnt have enough time to ladder properly

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Aight, here's the second RU Council!

By order of the specific council seats, the best forum poster was by far the hardest decision AGAIN for me. You guys need to post more!

1. ShakeItUp
2. badabing
3. EonADS
4. Texas Cloverleaf
5. Upstart
6. ala
7. Nails

Voting will take place on Friday in Blind Voting, which will give me enough time to get those who need access to the forum access, and allow you guys some discussion time in the np: thread.

And here is the suspect to be voted on:

Porygon-Z

I know this is going to be disappointing to a few people, since I debated a long time on allowing Honchkrow to be voted on again twice in a row, instead of going with my original plan of only letting suspects be voted on every other time. However, I decided to stick to my original plan and Honchkrow will be voted on at the next Council. I also know that a lot of people started calling for Snover to be banned right at the very end of the round, but I feel that this is just pandamonium surrounding a new strategy and I don't want something to get banned unjustifiably. If people still think that it's broken by the end of next round, then obviously I'll put it on the ballot to be voted on.

Also, I'll be switching up the Council a bit for next round. I'll be adding 2 seats, to make it a 9 man Council; another one for ladder excellence, and another for all-aroundness. Here's the bonus though, those 2 seats (including the seat for #1 on the ladder), will be open for past Council members. So, at the very most, 3 past Council members will be allowed on consecutive Councils. All the other seats though must be of non-consecutive members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)