Metal Bagon vs The Reptile in an emphasized battle (tutor ref= Son_of_Shadoo)

Metal Bagon vs. The Reptile in the Emphasis Arena

Metal Bagon
And

Kirlia - Gladiator (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 attack, -1 Sp.Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2]
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13
EC: 5/9
MC: 6
DC: 3/5
Attacks (13):
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heat Pulse
Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond
Encore
Return
Light Screen
Reflect

Vs.
The Reptile
And

Mudkip [Volturnus] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Abilities:
Torrent (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Damp (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion. (Locked)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13
EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5
Attacks:
Tackle *
Growl *
Mud-Slap *
Water Gun *
Bide *
Foresight *
Mud-Sport *
Avalanche *
Bite *
Curse *
Waterfall *
Rock Slide *
Dig *

Arena
OK, so this is pretty simple. On odd numbered rounds emphasis is put on Non-damaging moves (even indirect damage such as toxic and sandstorm) and even numbered rounds has emphasis on damaging moves (only directly damaging moves).

If you use all three actions on moves that fit the above criteria in that given round then you get a 20 HP bonus at the end of the round. There is no penalty if you don't follow the emphasis.

The Reptile chooses item>Metal Bagon chooses item and orders>The Reptile orders> I make reffing>I send reffing to SoS>SoS does whatever he needs to do with the reffing and sends it back to me> I change reffing where needed> I post reffing

I think you got this wrong Fanal. Since I issued the challenge I send out out my pokemon first, thus give my pokemon its item first.

So I'll give Kirlia my Lucky Egg, however since the Reptile should be ordering I'll let him order..

canno

formerly The Reptile
Alright, since I'm suppose to order first, lets go ahead and do this:

Curse > Bite > Waterfall
IF Double Team is used, THEN Foresight on the action Double Team is used
IF Encore is used on Action 1, THEN replace Action 1 with Bite

Here is the rather late reffing.

Round 1
Pre-Round

Energy: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2

Vs.

Energy: 100
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the Emphasis Arena. a match is about to be conducted. This one battle will be between M.B and Drake Reptilious. M.B sends out his Kirlia named Gladiator and Drake proceeds to send out Volturnus the Mudkip.

Gladiator starts off with moving very fast between two locations. Now it's really hard to see wich one is the real one. But apparently Drake has something in mind for that and he orders Volturnus to use Foresight, which allows him to hit Gladiator regardless. That seems to be a smart play of Drake there. But M.B’s only reaction to this is a sly little smile.

Oh, now I get it. Because just as Volturnus finished his Foresight Gladiator stats applauding Volturnus’ effort almost as if he asks for an Encore. It seems that Volturnus really flattered by that because instead of chomping down on Gladiator he uses another Foresight.

And we get on. Gladiator now uses a seemingly useless Destiny Bond on Volturnus who retaliates a with yet another Foresight. I guess he was really flattered by that Encore. And when that’s finished both Pokémon start to glow green but just as it seems to be at its full intensity is dissipates as none of the Pokémon already had any damage done to them.

calcs
Action 1:
Kirlia used Double Team(1 clone)
Evasion +1
Energy: -4

Mudkip used Foresight
Mudkip will always hit Kirlia for the next 6 actions

Action 2:
Kirlia used Encore (Foresight)
Mudkip must use Foresight for the next 2 actions
Energy: -10

Mudkip used Foresight

Action 3:
Kirlia used Destiny Bond
Energy: -15

Mudkip used Foresight

After Round

Energy: 61
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Evasion: +1

Vs.

Energy: 76
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1

Metal Bagon orders
The Reptile orders
I ref

Quick nidpick: Because Mudkip used Foresight three times in a row the second foresight should have cost 8 energy and the third 12 energy. This should leave Mudkip with 76 energy not 88.

"I liek Mudkipz."

Magical Leaf ~ Return ~ Magical Leaf
SUB: if Bide, use Chill ~ Relfect ~ Chill instead

Oh, well I'll change that then.

SoSedit: This is what happens when I check things at like midnight. Sorry folks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)