Let's Do the Time Warp Again!: Son_of_Shadoo vs. Alchemator! (2 vs 2 Singles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what time is it? The giant clock face is blocking my view!...What do you mean it's hammer time? That's not supposed to start for another half-an-hour! You meant clobberin' time? Who do you think I am, The Thing? You meant Adventure Time? I don't have time for this! I've got a match to ref at the Prague Astronomical Clock Tower and...oh, I'm already here. That was easy.

The gears are all in perfect working order here at the world's oldest working clock tower: the Prague Astronomical Clock Tower! It is here that eager competitors Son_of_Shadoo and Alchemator have come to duke it out, Dialga-style! SoS sits in one corner(?), trimming his silhouetted mustache; Alch puts on a light show with his hands in the opposite corner. Finally, the time has come for me to make more time jokes than should be physically and legally possible these two to compete to see who is the true Time Lord!

...But first, let's see all that this arena can do.
Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
Normal time flow - nothing special.
Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.

I like rules! They're comfy and easy to follow!
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO
No items (Training are fine if you have them, but I don't!)
And, of course, what is a Pokemon battle without Pokemon?

Shellos "Drain" (M)
Nature: Quiet - +SpA, -15% Spd, -10% Eva

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Sand Strength (DW, LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

EC: 4/6
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 30 (34/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Levelup
Mud Slap
Mud Sport
Harden
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Rain Dance

Egg
Counter
Mirror Coat
Yawn

TM
Protect
Ice Beam
Scald

Move Total: 13

Ferroseed "Tough Nut" (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds one Rank to Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Grass/Steel
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Iron Barbs: (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 8 (10/1.15v)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/6
MC: 4

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Rollout
Curse
Metal Claw
Pin Missile
Gyro Ball
Iron Head

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Payback

Egg:
Leech Seed
Gravity
Worry Seed

Move Total: 14

Venonat [Vladimir] (M)

• Nature: Mild (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Attack, Subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense.)
Type:

• [Bug]: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
  • [Poison]: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 45
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:

• Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
  • Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
  • Run Away (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Attacks (15):
Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
PoisonPowder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam
Agility
Giga Drain
Toxic Spikes
Double Team
Sludge Bomb
Substitute

Poochyena [Monty] (M)

• Nature: Adamant (Adds one (1) Rank to Attack, subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack.)
Type:

• Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

Abilities:

• Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
  • Quick Feet: (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.
  • Rattled (DW LOCKED): (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types.
Attacks (13):
Tackle
Howl
Sand-Attack
Bite
Odor Sleuth
Roar
Swagger
Fire Fang
Snatch
Yawn
Dig
Torment
Facade

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

• Nature: Lonely (Adds one (1) Rank to Attack, subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense.)
Type:

• Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 55

Abilities:

• Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
  • Cloud Nine: (Trait) Pokemon with Cloud Nine will not suffer any negative effects of weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their SolarBeam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. SolarBeam always charges against them, Blizzard, Thunder and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.) Cloud Nine also has a command that can nullify weather on the field.
  • Swift Swim (DW LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Attacks (14):
Water Sport
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Disable
Confusion
Screech
Water Pulse
Encore
Mud Bomb
Yawn
Dig
Brick Break
Shadow Claw

(Time) Flow of the Match:
Son_of_Shadoo takes the time to select and send out a Pokemon.
Alchemator calls a time out to choose his Pokemon and issue actions.
SoS eats some thyme while issuing his own actions.
I time out on IRC because I'm reffing.
Reverse action order.
STOP: REFFING TIME

Son_of_Shadoo, it's time to get this show on the road! Choose your 'mon!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Let's go, Godwin!

"This time business is really rather annoying, but we'll manage anyhow!"

Yawn ~ Brick Break ~ Brick Break
If he uses Toxic, Encore it (though only once).

"About time I got a crack at Alchemator... And it's at this point I realise Ferroseed has no Grass STAB. Great. Well, I can't do with you falling asleep, so Protect against that Yawn, then use Leech Seed before following up with Payback."

Protect >>> Leech Seed >>> Payback

Round 1: The Time Has Come

Background Music: Let's Do the Time Warp Again

Rules:
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO

Nature: Brave

Stats:
Energy: 100
Boosts: none
Other: none

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)
Nature: Lonely

Stats:

Round 1 Begin!

Son_of_Shadoo hastily deploys Tough Nut the Ferroseed, and Alchemator responds with Godwin the Psyduck! Both Pokemon look anxious to fight now that the time has come; let's not keep them waiting!

Godwin launches the first strike: a powerful...Yawn? I guess it is a good time for a nap- unless your name is Tough Nut! The Ferroseed simply laughs and puts up a Protect to shield his invisible ears from the sleep-inducing power of Psyderp. (I really need to find more ways to include time jokes in this reffing.)

Godwin, persistent as always (oh, who am I kidding?), waddles up to Tough Nut and smacks him in the face with a powerful Brick Break! Tough Nut flies backwards, giving his Iron Barbs time to deal some light damage to Godwin. Tough Nut then returns fire (it's funny because he's 4x weak to Fire AHAHAHAHA) with some magic seeds that latch onto Godwin's body. They start glowing red, putting Godwin in some mild pain and boosting Tough Nut's health.

Undeterred again, and thereby breaking all Psyduck concentration world records, Godwin uses a second Brick Break to leave another dent in Tough Nut. It seems that Tough Nut was simply biding his time, however, because his next move is to roll up into an even smaller ball and move slowly towards Godwin. Godwin stares at him, intrigued by the sinister-looking energy emanating from his metal hide. But it was only a matter of time before Tough Nut did something, and that time is now: He rears up somehow before flinging himself in Godwin! Satisfied with this payback, Tough Nut sits contentedly, waiting for Leech Seed to do its job.

Suddenly, a loud voice yells from the sidelines (there are sidelines?):

The clock begins moving at a steady rate of two seconds per second andit'smovingsofastit'scausingallmywordstoruntogetherwhattheheckisgoingongetmeoutofhere!

End Round 1

Stats:
HP: 72
Energy: 77
Boosts: +1 Atk, +1 SpA, +1 Evasion

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
HP: 65
Boosts: +1 Atk, +1 SpA, +1 Evasion
Other: Leech Seeded (4 actions)

Protect (Ferroseed) [Success]
Damage Blocked: 0
Energy Cost: 7

Yawn (Psyduck) [Success]

Brick Break (Psyduck) [Crit Roll: 7704; no crit]
(8 + 3*1.5 – 3*1.5) * 1.5 = 12 damage
Energy Cost: 6
Iron Barbs: 3 damage

Leech Seed (Ferroseed) [Hit Roll: 8589; hit]
Energy Cost: 9

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Psyduck)
+3 HP (Ferroseed)

Brick Break (Psyduck) [Crit Roll: 5343; no crit]
Energy Cost: 10

Payback (Ferroseed) [Crit Roll: 1027; no crit]
(10 + 3*1.5 – 1*1.5) * 1 = 13 damage

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Psyduck)
+3 HP (Ferroseed)

Post-Round:
Time Roll: 2/5 [Fast]

Looks like time will be faster next round! Son_of_Shadoo, hurry up with some actions!

*suddenly sees that Dummy thinks I have a moustache*

... That makes me incredibly happy. Let's keep racking up damage.

Toxic >>> Payback >>> Payback
If Encore is used on an action you are due to use Toxic, use Protect and push actions down.

Alchemator

Dummy007 said:
Reverse action order.
No payback for you?

E: Oh right I get what you mean now. Perhaps it would have been better to post something less confusing, given the arena.

"Fear not: we're fine."

Dig ~ Disable (Payback) ~ Brick Break

Round 2: Unintelligible Reffing (Part I)

Background Music: U Can't Touch This

Rules:
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO

Stats:
HP: 72
Atk: Rank 3 (+) (Rank 4.5 ~ 5)
SpA: Rank 1 (Rank 1.5 ~ 2)
Boosts: +1 Evasion

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
HP: 65
SpA: Rank 3 (Rank 4.5 ~ 5)
Other: Leech Seeded (4 actions)

Round 2 Begin!

Godwintakesadvantageoftheincreasedspeedtoburrowhiswayunderground.ToughNutmissestheobviousdisappearanceofGodwinandfiresoffaToxic,whichmissesbyapproximatelysixfeetunder.Godwinthenresurfaces,gladtobedoingsomedamage,althoughLeechSeedandIronBarbspreventhimfromfullyrejoicinginhisvictory.

GodwindecidestokeephisstreakgoingbyDisablingToughNut'sPayback;unfortunately,theincreasedrateoftimeflowallowsToughNuttododgethementalassault...atleast,itwouldhaveifToughNutdidn'thavea-Speednature.Godwin'sattackhitshome,andToughNutendsupsimplydoingnothingwithhisintendedPayback.LeechSeedhelpedalittle,atleast.

Godwin(wow,Ijuststartedallthreeactionswith'Godwin'O.o),inanattempttokeephisluckgoing,whipsoutabrickandsetsitgentlyonToughNut.WhileToughNutlooksup,confused,Godwindropshisfist(orsomethingsimilar)ontothebirck,shatteringitandleavingToughNutwithapproximatelyhalfhishealth.ToughNutreallycan'tdoanythingproductivewithPaybackDisabled,sohesimplyStrugglesinstead.Lame.

Unfortunatelyforyouguys,timewillremainfastforthenextround.Sorry.:P

End Round 2

Stats:
HP: 49
Energy: 65
Other: Payback Disabled (4 actions)

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
HP: 39
Energy: 54
Other: Leech Seeded (1 action)

Dig (Psyduck) [Success]

Toxic (Ferroseed) [Missed]

Dig (Psyduck) [Hit Roll: 6571, Crit Roll: 8542; hit, no crit]
(8 + 5*1.5 – 3*1.5) * 1 = 11 damage

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Psyduck)
+3 HP (Ferroseed)

Disable Payback (Psyduck) [Hit Roll: 6713; missed…just kidding, I totally didn’t initially register this as a miss and ref the whole round with Payback working, nope, not at all ^_^’]

Payback (Ferroseed) [Disabled]
Energy Cost: 0

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Psyduck)
+3 HP (Psyduck)

Brick Break (Psyduck) [Hit Roll: 6508, Crit Roll: 9113; hit, no crit]
(8 + 5*1.5 – 3*1.5) * 1.5 = 16.5 ~ 17 damage

Struggle (Ferroseed) [Hit Roll: 5809, Crit Roll: 7254; miss]
(5 + 5*1.5 – 1*1.5) * 1 = 11 damage
Energy Cost: 5
Recoil: 4 damage

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Psyduck)
+3 HP (Ferroseed)

Post-Round:
Time Roll: 2/5 [Fast]

It's Alchemator's turn to order; let's see what happens now! (Also, yeah, that was really bad phrasing for this arena. My apologies for the confusion. :P)

Alchemator

Sorry I'm terrible.

"This still appears to be going sorta badly!"

Screech ~ Brick Break ~ Brick Break

"I couldn't agree more. There would appear to be very little we can do in this situation. I'll be having none of your Screeching shenanigans however."

Protect >>> Leech Seed >>> Iron Head

Round 3: Unintelligible Reffing (Part II)

Background Music: Scarborough Fair

Rules:
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO

Stats:
HP: 49
Energy: 65
Other: Payback Disabled (4 actions)

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
HP: 39
Energy: 54
Other: Leech Seeded (1 action)

Round 3 Begin!

Godwinstartsoffbypromptlyemittingsomesortofscreechthat-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHTHISISEVENWORSEINHIGHSPEEDOHGOSHMAKEITSTOPLUCKYTOUGHNUTSPAMMINGPROTECTEVERYWHERESOHEDOESN'THAVETOHEARTHISITHINKMYARMJUST FELLOFFSOMEONEGETDUCTTAPEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

...thankgoodnessthat'sover.GodwinopensAction2withaBrickBreakthatdidsomeprettyheavydamage,eventhoughScreechfailed.ToughNutAttemptstorenewhisLeechSeedthatjustranout,buttheincreasedtimeflowallowedGodwintodotheMatrixbullet-dodgeandavoidtheseeds(whichisfunny,becausethathappenedinslowtimeinthemovie.Weird.)

Thethirdactionturnsoutobeacompletewasteofenergyforbothparties,asGodwin'sBrickBreakandToughNut'sIronHeadbothmiss.Remarkable.

Theclockabruptly beginstoslow down,making myreffing muchmore coherent. Itlooks like thenext round will be conducted in regular time. That means you guys can actually read my reffing! :D

End Round 3

Stats:
HP: 35
Energy: 44
Other: Payback Disabled (1 actions)

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
HP: 33
Energy: 32

Protect (Ferroseed) [Success]

Screech (Psyduck) [Protected]

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Psyduck)
+3 HP (Ferroseed)

Brick Break (Psyduck) [Hit Roll: 5746, Crit Roll: 3219; hit, no crit]
(8 + 5*1.5 – 3*1.5) * 1.5 = 16.5 ~ 17 damage

Leech Seed (Ferroseed) [Hit Roll: 8932; missed]

Brick Break (Psyduck) [Hit Roll: 9779; missed]

Iron Head (Ferroseed) [Hit Roll: 8214; missed]

Post-Round:
Time Roll: 1/5 [Normal]

This round marks a heavy shift in the battle toward Alchemator, leaving the match in a virtual tie! SoS, what will you do?

Why does every arena I pick backfire on me T_T

Leech Seed >>> Payback >>> Iron Head
If Encore on Leech Seed, Protect once and push actions down.

Round 4: The RNG Must Hate Elgyem (or at least Psyduck)

Background Music: The Best of Times

Rules:
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO

Stats:
HP: 35
Energy: 44
Other: Payback Disabled (1 actions)

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
HP: 33
Energy: 32

Round 4 Begin!

This round was pretty generic: Leech Seed missed and every other action was an attacking move. However, there is a surprise waiting at the end of the "Just the Facts" section that I think Son_of_Shadoo will enjoy greatly...Sorry Alch D:

End Round 4

Stats:
HP: 3
Energy: 23

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
Energy: 6

Dig (Psyduck) [Success]

Leech Seed (Ferroseed) [Missed]

Dig (Psyduck) [Crit Roll: 2770; no crit]
(8 + 3*1.5 – 3*1.5) * 1 = 8 damage
Iron Barbs: 2 damage

Brick Break (Psyduck) [Crit Roll: 1807; no crit]

Payback (Ferroseed) [Crit Roll: 3157; no crit]
(10 + 3*1.5 – 1*1.5) * 1 = 13 damage

Brick Break (Psyduck) [Crit Roll: 4356; no crit]

Iron Head (Ferroseed) [Crit Roll: 7782; no crit]
(8 + 3 + 3*1.5 – 1*1.5) * 0.66 = 9.333 ~ 9 damage

Post-Round:
Time Roll: 4/5 [Reverse]

Alchemator, you're up...although it really doesn't matter.

Alchemator

._.

Water Pulse to a death which will almost certainly be yours.

I will then send out Vladimir.

sdrawkcaB gnidaeR nuF evaH :5 dnuoR

Background Music: Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Rules:
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO

Stats:
Energy: 23

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:

Round 5 Begin!

(D: !gnillort rof yaY .dnuor txen niaga gniffer sdrawkcab a rehpiced ot evah lliw syug uoy snaem taht ,oslA)...dehtacsnu COK a gnitteg t'nsi rimidalV ekil skooL .dnuor txen eht rof redro deeps desrever stceles niaga GNR eht ,hclA rof yldaS

.tanoneV eht rimidalV sesaeler dna niwdoG swardhtiw eh sa GNR eht tuo sessuc rotamehclA .detniaf ,dnuorg eht ot sespalloc niwdoG dna ,sdeeccus kcatta ehT .tuo mih kconk ot ecnahc eht sah niwdoG erofeb daeH norI evitceffe tahwemos a hcnual ot redro deeps desrever eht sesu tuN hguoT

End Round 5

Stats:
Energy: 14

Psyduck [Godwin] (M)

Stats:
HP: -6

Iron Head (Ferroseed) [Crit Roll: 6479, Flinch Roll: who cares; no crit, ? flinch (but it’s irrelevant anyway)]
(8 + 3 + 3*1.5 – 1*1.5) * 0.66 = 9.333 ~ 9 damage
Psyduck fainted!

Post-Round:
Time Roll: 4/5 [Reverse]

SoS, it's your turn to order; choose wisely!

CRI evah I dalg si hclA :6 dnuoR

Background Music: definitely not Friday

Rules:
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO

Stats:
Energy: 14

Venonat [Vladimir] (M)
Nature:
Mild

Stats:

!nigeB 6 dnuoR

(.hclA rof ton tuB) !nuf eb dluohs taht os ,wolF emiT yzarC si dnuor txen eht ,edis sulp eht nO

.spleh ti naht erom dalV struh taht efiL hceeL a htiw deesorreF roop eht ffo sehsinif yltfiws rimidalV ;tey doog yna mih od t'nseod ti tub ,deeS hceeL detseuqer sih ffo steg tuN hguoT

End Round 6

Stats:
HP: -5
Energy: 5

Venonat [Vladimir] (M)
Nature:
Mild

Stats:
HP: 88
Energy: 92
Other: Leech Seeded (5 actions)

Leech Seed (Ferroseed) [Hit Roll: 5458; success]
Venonat was Seeded!

Leech Life (Venonat) [Crit Roll: 2465; no crit]
(6 + 3 + 2*1.5 -3*1.5) * 1 = 7.5 ~ 8 damage
Energy Cost: 8
Iron Barbs: 2 damage
Ferroseed fainted!

Post-Round:
Time Roll: 5/5 [CRAZY]

SoS sends out Drain by default; Alch, try not to get haxed too badly.

odRnu 7: ronBiwe insPot fi oyu ocDdee het finfReg

Background Music: Crazy Train (not exactly time-related, but still relevant)

Rules:
2v2 NFE Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recovers, 5 chills
All abilities.
Switch = KO

Shellos "Drain" (M)
Nature: Quiet

Stats:
HP: 100

Venonat [Vladimir] (M)
Nature:
Mild

Stats:
HP: 88
Energy: 92
Other: Leech Seeded (5 actions)

dRuno 7 e!iBng

si fiber gefinfr recdews mieT sith, keam earlyl l'lI eerh os pu. eh no eht pumj naDir anc mih freboe, 1 shi pu tbetuuStis estg tes nhitigt raVildim iwht aSdlc onAtic. cotinA yrneeg egnerve ensve, ish, sa sweats rim'laVsdi wherveo ropo chAl 2 steg het sloehSl hist, arinsD' iGga ttoPecr feebro no ganmein aDirn. htob sgte nigaa mBbo ihntgti hiwt clAh no guSled, nipogsino niAtco etronuf 3 meos DNA dogo. het ucintgt PH nad ceLhe ot bs'Su 2 rmof aDrni ndse alhhet gingerian yb urdon rVil'smiad a tleitl deSe.

lwli tI kiel dunor emit hte xetn arlomn koslo ahev. athT ot varlfo retwi I names cultalay aveh...:/

nEd undoR 7

Shellos "Drain" (M)
Nature: Quiet

Stats:
HP: 83
Energy: 83
Other: Poisoned

Venonat [Vladimir] (M)
Nature:
Mild

Stats:
HP: 70
Energy: 62
Other: Leech Seeded (2 actions), Substitute (2)

Pre-Action:
Act First Roll: 4236 (Son_of_Shadoo)

Scald (Shellos) [Crit Roll: 9208, Burn Roll: 8089; no crit, no burn]
(8 + 3 + 3*1.5 – 2*1.5) * 1 = 12.5 ~ 13 damage

Substitute {15} (Venonat) [Success]
A Substitute was created! (-15 HP)
Energy Cost: 12

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Venonat)
+3 HP (Shellos)

Pre-Action:
Act First Roll: 8935 (Alchemator)

Giga Drain (Venonat) [Crit Roll: 2998; no crit]
HP Restored: 6
Energy Cost: 12

Protect (Shellos) [Success?]

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Venonat)
+3 HP (Shellos)

Pre-Action:
Act First Roll: 5525 (Alchemator)

Sludge Bomb (Venonat) [Crit Roll: 3301, Effect Roll: 1568; no crit, poison]
(9 + 3 + 3*1.5 – 2*1.5) * 1 = 12 damage

Scald (Shellos) [Crit Roll: 5215; no crit]
(8 + 3 + 3*1.5 – 2*1.5) * 1 = 12.5 ~ 13 damage
New Substitute HP: 2

Post-Action:
-3 HP (Venonat)
+1 HP (Shellos)

Post-Round:
Time Roll: 1/5 [Normal]

Son_of_Shadoo, the battle is drawing to a close; can you choose the right actions for victory?

EDIT: By the way, the reffing has the letters in each word scrambled, then has the words placed randomly within each sentence. Punctuation is still accurate, except for apostrophes.

GODDAMN IT, BSHAX I SAY.

... Also, I forgot I have HP Fire *sigh*

Hidden Power Fire >>> Scald >>> Hidden Power Fire
If Giga Drain is used, and he doesn't have a Substitute, use Mirror Coat instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)