Waiter! There's a pokemon battle in my soup! Mr.L Vs. waterwarrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that another slot slot is free, looking for a Single Battle.

1 Day DQ
One Ability
Arena: Unown Soup
1 Sub
NFE Only

The rest can be decided by my opponent.
Yea sure, why not.
Items = training
Switch = OK, cuz imma troll like dat

Edit: this is middlemons, not LC, correct? (I'm fine with either though)
Edit 2: 3v3 singles match still in need of a subref.
Those are our battle conditions, now let's meet the combatants. If you guys are getting me a refund for this soup, I can at least learn your names.

Mr.L's Metang;

Metang [Mecha] (Genderless)
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Psychic:Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Steel:Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal [DW LOCKED]: (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 6 (202.5 kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
-Take Down
-Magnet Rise
-Confusion
-Metal Claw
-Scary Face
-Bullet Punch

-Zen Headbutt
-Iron Head
-Headbutt
-Iron Defense
-Ice Punch

Total Moves: 11

And waterwarrior's Kadabra;

Kadabra* (Houdin) Male
Nature: Modest
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 105
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Teleport*
Kinesis
Confusion
Disable
Mareacle Eye
Ally Switch

Encore*
Guard Swap*
Fire Punch*

Psychic*
Shadow Ball*
Psyshock*
Hidden Power (Fire- 7)
Substitute
Energy Ball

Total Moves: 15

This aughta be interesting! Two Psychic types utilizing any attack they choose. Mr.L issued the challenge, so waterwarrior orders first. Attach items when you issue your orders.

And BEGIN!!

I don't have items, so there goes that.

Anyways... MR.L! Y U NO BRING BANDIT?! >.<
Regardless, this quote captures the essence of my attack surprisingly well.

Unown E: Eruption -> Unown B: Blue Flare -> Unown F: Fusion Flare
If any of the Unowns are taken before they are used, change that action to Hidden Power.

Hmm, seems our little friend has made QUITE the mistake...

See, you can only use one Unown per round...

I can't make my move until this illegal round is fixed.

Mr.L is right, I'm afraid. I've made the same mistake myself. waterwarrior, you'll have to re-do your orders.

Oh. Well then... please disregard my previous post.

Hidden power -> Unown B: Blue Flare -> Hidden Power
If Unown B is used before Kadabra can get to it, replace A2 with Unown F: Fire Blast

Better?

Scary Face -> Unown S (Shadow Force) -> Iron Head

This match isn't going to end well for me, I can tell...

90 HP
100 Energy

Vs.

90 HP
100 Energy

Alright, hurry up and fight so I can get back to eating, my entree will be here soon.

Houdin the Kadabra taps into his Hidden Power (although its the first move, every technique is hidden at this point) and causes a little fire on Mecha's face. Mecha now has a Scary Face, since it's all covered in scorch marks, which slows down Houdin considerably, somehow. Can anyone explain that to me? Houdin just slowed himself down. That was silly of him.

Mecha, now the faster, pulls a letter out of my soup, and uses it to disappear into the shadows. Just in time, too, as Houdin uses another letter to shoot off a Blue Flare at where Mecha just was, but it missed. Mecha reappears from the Shadows to Strike Houdin a mighty blow.

Mecha, seeing an opening, keeps up the offense with Iron Head, which hits Houdin so hard that he flinches. But Houdin has Inner Focus, so he throws his spoon at my head for making him flinch when he clearly shouldn't. Houdin uses his mental powers to bring his spoon back into the bowl, and it connects with Mecha, causing another small fire through a Hidden Power, just like before.
Metang
Scary Face
6 Energy

Shadow Force
RNG roll to crit; 1852 = no crit
[12 + (3 - 2)*1.5]*1.5 = 20.25 ~ 20 Damage, 10 Energy

Iron Head
RNG roll to crit; 4270 = no crit
RNG roll to flinch; 2960 = flinch
[8 + 3 + (3 - 2)*1.5] = 12.5 ~ 13 Damage, 5 Energy

Kadabra
Hidden Power Fire
RNG roll to crit; 2948 = no crit
[7 + (6 - 4)*1.5]*1.5 = 15 Damage, 5 Energy

Blue Flare
missed, 9 Energy

Hidden Power Fire
RNG roll to crit; 4483 = no crit
[7 + (6 - 4)*1.5]*1.5 = 15 Damage, 5 Energy

60 HP
79 Energy

Vs.

57 HP
81 Energy
-1 Spe

Used Unowns; B, S

Mr.L, you're up!

Looking back, I never specified ability... And I choose Inner Focus, so that flinch should be changed (I rather enjoy trolling).

Alright!

Unown T (Torment) -> Iron Head -> Metal Claw

IF Unown T is taken by the time you go to attack A1, replace that action with Unown A (Attack Order)

Pre Round Stats:

Mecha @ N/A

HP: 60
Energy: 79%

VS.

Houdin @ N/A

HP: 57
Energy: 81%

Action One

Kadabra grabbed the W-Shaped Unown!
Kadabra used Will-O-Wisp!
RNG Roll (To Hit) (<=7500): 5017/10000 (Yes)
Metang was burned!
-7 Energy
Metang grabbed the T-Shaped Unown!
Metang used Torment!
Kadabra was Tormented!
-10 Energy

Metang: -2 HP

Action Two

Kadabra used Shadow Ball!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 7970/10000 (No)
RNG Rolll (To Lower SpDef) (<=2000): 796/10000 (Yes)
(8+1.5+1)= 10.5 Damage! and Metang's SpDef was Lowered!
-6 Energy
Metang used Iron Head!
RNG Roll (To Crit): 4656/10000 (No)
(8+3+1.5-3)= 9.5 Damage!
-5 Energy

Action Three

Kadabra used Disable!
Metang's Iron Head was Disabled!
-7 Energy
Metang used Metal Claw!
RNG Roll (To Hit) (<=9500): 3749/10000 (Yes)
RNG Roll (To Crit): 4880/10000 (No)
RNG Roll (To Raise Atk) (<=1000): 2685/10000 (No)
(5+3+1.5-3)= 6.5 Damage!
-3 Energy

Post Round Stats:

Mecha @ N/A

HP: 43
Energy: 62%
Burned (2DPA, -3 Base Physical Attack Damage), Disable (Iron Head, 5A), -1 SpDef (Decays A2)

VS.

Houdin @ N/A

HP: 41
Energy: 61%
Tormented (3A)

Unowns Used: B, S, T, W

ORDER:
Waterwarrior
Mr.L
Me

DAT said:
+1/+1 Stat Boosts/Drops (Calm Mind, Quiver Dance, Bulk Up, etc.) and +1 Stat Boosts/Drops with Damage (Charge, Close Combat, Low Sweep, etc.) changed from 0 last for at least 4 actions after the usage action before being prone to resetting toward 0.
So, Metang should still be at -1 SpD.

"All right, let's gogogo! Finish him!"

Unown F: Flamethrower -> Hidden Power + Hidden Power combo -> Hidden Power
If Unown F is taken before Houdin can use it, change that to Unown E: Earth Power

GG Mr.L :)

Oops. I wasn't implying that it went away, I simply forgot to add it in to Metang's status stuff. Sorry bout that.

I just realized Waterwarrior made an illegal action (Can't use Atk*2 while tormented), so I would like to wait till waterwarrior makes his move before i finalize mine.

....WOW. We're BOTH idiots. Torment means I can't use a Double Hidden Power combo, and Iron Head is simply disabled.

And there's the fact that Inner Focus means Iron Head has a 0% chance to flinch.

New actions shortly.

K, legal actions gogogo!
"Damn... I don't think I can end it here... Well, keep pushing on!"

Hidden Power + Unown F: Fire Blast combo -> Energy Ball -> Shadow Ball
Just a note, if Unown F is used A1, it should simply become Hidden Power, and no longer qualify as a combo
If Mecha uses an evasive move to avoid the combo, replace A1 with Substitute (15) and push actions back.

EDIT: Oh yea, bring yo tie on!

Again with the illegal actions.

Shadow Ball can't be ordered due to it being used last round. Change that, and I'll post my action of epicness.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Let's try this...

Encore -> Hidden Power + Unown F: Fire Blast combo -> cooldown

Will the battle end? No! Will I avoid the tie? YES!

EDIT: @below, Inner Focus dude >.>
Thanks for giving me a free A2 though.

Unown F (Fake Out) -> Metal Claw -> Ice Punch

EDITL@Above: I'd be careful about when you tell me when i mess up. post next time so i can't change my actions. I'm not going to now, don't feel like it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)