Extended flashmatch! Glacier Knight vs. Typon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challening Typon

2vs2 Doubles (Typon chooses NFE, Middlemon, or FE)
1 hour DQ
All abilities
All Items
Infinite Recoveries and Chills
No Switch

Typon gets to pick the arena.....

FROM MY LIST OF POSTED ARENAS IN THE COMPEDIUM MUAHAHAHHAHHHA

*gotta love forced advertising*
Ok I'm gonna make this difficult. Accepting Glacier's Challenge

1 FE, 1 LC mon
Arena: The Ref's Mind
One Sub

O.o lets go!
reffin
Glacier Knight said:

Weavile [Gavin, "The King"] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+speed and accuracy, -spa)

Info on Gavin:

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:

Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye: (Innate)This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Pickpocket (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.
Command: [Ability: Pickpocket (Ally Item Swap) ]

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 144 and 24% accuracy (+)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5 DW UNLOCKED

Attacks:
Embargo
Revenge
Assurance
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Agility
Ice Shard
Night Slash
Metal Claw
Slash

Crush Claw
Ice Punch
Fake Out
Counter
Feint

Snarl
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Dig
Protect
Snatch

27 Moves

Quicksilver the Slugma (M)

Nature: Quiet (+special attack, - speed)

Info on Quicksilver:

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Magma Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon has a strong, heated armor that makes it incapable of being frozen. The armor also reduces the Base Attack Power of all incoming attacks by one (1).

Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

(DW LOCKED) Weak Armor: (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 17 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 4/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Yawn
Smog
Ember
Rock Throw
Harden
Recover
Flame Burst
Earth Power
Body Slam
Lava Plume

Curse
Heat wave
Smokescreen
Pain Split

Protect
Rock Tomb
Over Heat
Double Team
Flame Charge

19 Moves

Krilowatt [Tammy] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)

Type: Electric/Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:

HP: 125
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 105

Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Ice Shard
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect
Confuse Ray
Aqua Jet
Imprison
Discharge
Hydro Pump
Volt Switch

Counter
Mirror Coat
Metronome

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Scald
Endure

Total Moves: 19

typon77 said:

Rebble (Clem)
Nature: Modest
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (LOCKED) (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 90

EC: 3/9
DC: 2/5

Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Paleo Wave

Vacuum Wave
Ominous Wind
Earth Power

Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Hidden Power (Fighting 6)
Giga Drain

Total Moves: 16
[/QUOTE]

There is a large GLACIER MOVE IN WARLIGHT sign and also it is slowly raining kumquats. If you think that should affect the battle, explain how it does in your post. The sign may be picked up and used as a physical contact grass attack with BP equal to the target's weightclass times 2.25 (for those less than three). Only one mon can hold the sign at once, and each will drop it to perform any other attack.

Also going to point out to Typon that Glacier is now offline by leaps and bounds, so I'll probably join him in sleeping and will ref it either first thing in the morning around seven hours from now or 18 hours from now.

yeah, i am on now. the DQ can be extended for tomorrow and tuesday. however i would like the match to be over by tuesday *i did ask for a quick match*

Gavin, you are up!

Take this Razor Claw and you will be ready to go! the Matchups arent too hot, but things will be alright!

Tammy will have and Exp share while Clem will have an Amulet Coin

Clem:
Hidden Power (Fighting 6) -> Paleo Wave -> Hidden Power (Fighting 6) (All Targeting Weavile)
Remember Technician.

Tammy:
Scald -> Hydro Pump -> Scald (All Weavile)
If Weaville doesn't use Snatch A1 and you aren't taunted, use Confuse Ray on that action only.

you need to select targets for those moves *me being nice here and pointing it out*

also i might be wrong but i think your sub is illegal. but what do i know? i'm a glacier.

Oops sorry. I had the targets the first time I wrote it up but my page closed and I guess I forgot to put them back. All moves are targeting weaville

"Well aint that lucky for them. Hidden Power Fighting, of all things! Its ok Fellas, we can pull through!"

Gavin,
"They are trying to knock you out! but show these silly Pokemon your speed, and your craftiness! Evade their attacks and deal Tammy Super Effective damage!"
Dig Tammy~Snarl (hits both)~Dig Tammy

Quicksilver,
"You have the perfect opportunity! You aren't losing any health this turn, so heres what you'll do buddy! Go all out and help Gavin!"

Earth Power Tammy~Smoke Screen Tammy~ Earth Power Tammy

It is correct, that sub is illegal. You can order as:

Confuse Ray -> Hydro Pump -> Scald (All Weavile)
If Weaville uses taunt OR if weavile used snatch (not both), use Scald instead
But I have to take it as is

I'll ref this shortly

It is correct, that sub is illegal. You can order as:

Confuse Ray -> Hydro Pump -> Scald (All Weavile)
If Weaville uses taunt OR if weavile used snatch (not both), use Scald instead
But I have to take it as is

I'll ref this shortly
you said this feb 29th. about 15 days later, you have me. disgruntled glacier.

Ref. this. pretty. please.

i honestly forgot this existed until right now. I actually have to forfeit though, as my slots are full..... Sorry glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)