Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
The Forgotten OU Tournament II - Finals

Eo Ut Mortus

vs.

Heist

You guys know the drill. Eo and Heist want to stick with March statistics, so they'll be playing under those. Oh, and why does Heist get to the finals of every tournament I host? What the hell. Good luck to the both of you, and please let us know when you're battling so we can watch!

I can see this battle coming down to which social groups each player belongs to:

Heist . . vs Eo Ut Mortus

HEIST:

WEST SIDE: 3/10 (a very unconvincing social group. Everyone knows The sun sets in the west, and <&Lady_bug> ha ha <&bryan> lol laughing at me you little shit the sun will set on your time soon enough)
the original scooby gang: 9/10 (a fake scooby gang would be great enough as is, but to be a member of the original? Fantastic)
Straight up beast: 8/10 (definitely a great group. Being a straight up beast member surely increases the chance to win)
nuggets: 10/10 (If u were a nugget in 2011 likely hood is u'll still be a nugget in 2012. Have a lovely night and enjoy waking up as a hungover nugget. Bye)

OVERALL SCORE:

EO MORTUS:

[sky] Clan: 9/10 (One of the few legitimately great clans, perhaps even rivalling 6A9)
the original scooby gang: 9/10 (score could be lowered if it turns out that eo is the dog)
The Iconic Team Rater Group (official): 7/10 (the presence of tito in this group dramatically decreases its worth, though the fact that it is officially supported by Iconic bolsters the score to a solid seven)
Petition for Eo Ut Mortus to Stop Using Stall in Little Cup Overused Battles: 0/10 (scrub group for scrub battlers)
People who have rocked out to "don't stop believin'": 6/10 (I don't know this song so it is only fair that I give a score of 50%; however I increased it by 1 since it is owned by Johann)
People who have had access to at least one of FinnRagetti's spreadsheets: 7/10 (this is a fairly exclusive group, although membership of both Yeti and macle decreases the score to 7)
Official Eo Ut Mortus Fan Club: 7/10 (narcissism at its finest. Would have given a higher score if it weren't for this unfortunate defeat)
Moderators: 2/10 (boring, outdated group, and Eo is not even a moderator)
kacaw: 10/10 (dodrio rules
)
Fuk BW: -1/10 (terrible group image and also encourages undeserved hate of the Grand user BlueWind)
Bass Guitars: 10/10 (this group is just perfect. What an amazing instrument)

OVERALL SCORE:

With a higher mean and median, I declare my official prediction to win the tournament to be: Heist. Congratulations.

Eo Mortus: I recommend re-evaluating your membership of some of the social groups outlined. It would also be helpful if you joined a social group for your clan, JA (I believe you are the vice president).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)